Gamer Girl - Holly Santos

Story Info
Invading his male space was only part of the plan.
22k words
4.4
19.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers

Direct Sequel:

1.) Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen

2.) Undercover Freak: Size Queen-After

**************

"WHAT-THE-FUCK?!!" I was just about to have a midday shower when I was disturbed.

Somebody was blowing up my door on this fine Saturday afternoon and I wasn't pleased. I was having a get together for some of the guys, but it was later in day. I liked to sleep in on the weekends and we were just gaming. I'd purchased this new fighting game online and it had been downloading since one in the morning. My friend group were excited about this new fighting game because of the look and easy playability. It cost a pretty penny, but I just had to spoil myself a little after recent events. I had the towel bunched up around my waist as I peered through the peephole.

"Ah shit."

Holly Santos was standing outside on my second floor stoop, looking perpetually irritated. We'd sporadically talked after a one night stand that saw us drift apart after a few weeks. I figured she went back to her baby's daddy in some manner or had a new fuck buddy. I wasn't all that bothered either way as I opened the door.

"Open up, I wanna come in for a minute, Derrick!" She was definitely agitated about something and I knew it would be hell getting her out of my house if she came inside. I just open my big door leaving the screen door locked.

"What're you doing here?"

"What, I can't come over to your place, huh?!!" Holly tried the screen door shaking it insistently.

This mixed black-Latina hybrid was dressed in her androgynous best, wearing a XXL-Sized Packers jersey obviously intended to hide her massive boobs from public scrutiny. Holly also wore one of those white long sleeved gym shirts underneath which in tandem with the colorful African beads draped about her neck, gave the twentysomething a "woke conscious" appeal or sorts. Her lower half was loose, baggy jeans and a pair of tan lumber jane boots. Her shaggy, light brown hair was completely blown out in outrageous fashion to a massive female afro. Given her big, blocky stature and dress, one could honestly mistake her for a dude from a distance.

"You want something, don't you?"

"Open up the door and find out baby." She was overtly feminine for a few seconds before shaking my screen door handle again. I wasn't fooled in the least even though I already knew what she was working with. I was reluctant.

"Stop fucking around."

Holly's features were somewhere between mischievous adolescent and self-aware which added this transparent air of intimidation about her person. She pressed close to the screen door, but I doubt she could see my state of undress through the metal mesh.

"YOU GOT SOMEBODY IN THERE?!!" Holly pressed into my screen trying to peer into my place as her huge bust mashed into the dingy mesh.

"Yeah." I lied.

To put things into perspective, my reluctance emanated from a series of one sided conversations centered around her failed relationship with her ex, Stuart. We'd gone to dinner a few times, but she opted out of anything else, one time giving me a conciliatory hand job on one occasion. The final straw had been used one night when I'd decided to air my grievances which ended up being a night long, deep conversation into the morning hours. When I was done airing out my soul, Holly responded with a loud, wet snore. She'd fallen asleep while I was talking.

"You serious, right; you ain't bullshitting me, are you?" Holly was still edging into the door kind of looking right at my face.

"Look, why don't you go talk to Stuart?" I observed a flash of emotion on her face which denoted the barely hidden hold her unseen ex-boyfriend retained on her psyche. That unregistered expression melted into a knowing smile.

"Derrick."

"What?" Her hand never left the door and I was getting antsy about my friends showing up and finding Holly at my doorstep. I wondered what Gerald would do if he saw her. I'd never told him that I hooked up with her, and there's no way he wouldn't remember Holly from that convention.

"You're still mad about that time I feel asleep while you were getting weepy, huh?"

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, you're mad." Instead of being offended, she was wearing this beaming smile that was off-putting.

"So you just gonna hang out on my stoop?"

"Not if you let me in, baby."

Holly was leaning on my screen door at an angle giving me a slight view down the second floor corridor of my apartment building. My building had been a motel two decades earlier before being converted into rental spaces. I occupied the second tier floor which afforded me a look down in to the adjoined parking lot and matching units adjacent to my own.

"Go home."

"Nah, I'm gonna sit down and wait for your girl to come out; then I'm gonna say I'm your baby mamma. I'm gonna tell her about our six kids and I might even clip her if she gets mouthy."

Holly sat down on the edge of the stairs leading up to my apartment from the ground floor. Even sitting down, she presented a large stationary object blocking any potential neighbors trying to get upstairs. Dealing with her was like dealing with an immovable object. Most of my neighbors presented a mixed bag, racially speaking. That big, bushy afro of hers caught a bit of the afternoon breeze making her look the humanoid lioness whose sign she was born under.

"Suit yourself." I went to close the main door when she called out.

"DERRICK!!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you let me in; I gotta use the bathroom?" I smirked knowing her ruse. It irked me that she thought a simple lie would gain her entrance into my place.

"There's a service station on the next block; they got bathrooms." Holly turned at the waist looking up at my face, brow furrowed.

"Are you serious? Are you telling me that I have to walk a block and sit on some Aids infested toilet seat because you got some skinny little bitch in there, eh payaso?" The tone of her authoritative voice made me double check the lock on my screen door.

"Yup." I closed the door in her face with a pronounced thud, intending to take that shower.

I figured my actions would seal the deal in whatever we were to each other. I was already regretting tossing away her huge melons when Holly began pounding on my door louder than before. This time it seemed like she was putting her weight behind it. I quickly opened it again, finding her face wedged into the screen level with my own. The sight and expression on her childishly pretty countenance was jarring.

"What is it now, Holly?"

"Hey man, can't you let me take a piss on your fucking toilet? So what you gotta little tart in there; I don't give a shit about that because I'm about to piss my fucking pants, Derrick!!" Her tone was quick, insistent, and decidedly strained as if she were a telemarketer or something.

"No, go to the station Holly."

"Is that your final answer, nigga?" Her voice was stone cold, the question had a finality to it that was also an open challenge. Holly Santos was counting on my memories of the one night stand we'd had.

"Yup." I slammed the door in her face this time.

"¡Mierda, no puedo creer que este cabrón me cierre la puerta en la cara! ¡¡Dios mío, ¿quién se cree este tonto que es?!! WHAT-THE-FUCK-DERRICK?!!"

Holly's bilingual nature seemed to rear its ugly head when she was pissed. She'd confided in one of our previous calls that it was a conscious decision to distance herself from her Mexican mother. You could hear the sizzle in her voice when she spoke of the woman who gave birth to her.

"Well, I told you where a toilet was, Holly."

"ALRIGHT FINE, DERRICK!!" She reached under her jersey quickly unsnapping her baggy jeans pushing them down to her knees. This made the jersey look like a mini dress despite her Rubenesque frame.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I panicked as Holly squatted down right in front of my doorstep. She was stooping right on my fucking welcome mat.

"I'm taking a fucking piss right here on your shit; I gotta real full tank too, motherfucker!" She'd gathered up the hem of that extra large football jersey giving me a side view of her butt.

Just down the short exterior corridor, my neighbors door was opening adding to my situation. This really crazy and devoutly religious woman lived there. She was this redheaded bespectacled zealot who routinely left church pamphlets and flyers for her church stuck to my screen door. I thought she was on the make or something initially but asked her to stop littering my door which she didn't take kindly to in the least. Building management informed me that I'd been reported for harassment, afterwards. Now she was opening her front door in the company of another female carrying an infant in one of those baby pouches.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" I yanked the door open snatching Holly inside my apartment.

"FUCK OFF ME!!"

Holly tossed an elbow as I quickly closed the door using the peep hole to watch my neighbor and her guest walking down the adjacent stairs to the ground level. Holly wasn't done, force marching over to my bedroom door shoving it open with both hands to find an empty bed. She side stepped to the second bedroom cracking the door, peering inside at the empty room I used for storage. Holly turned to me with a gregarious smile on her face, leaning against the wall between the rooms.

"Ain't nobody here; why're you fronting?"

"Shit." I was busted.

"Hey, you really were mad at me for falling asleep the last time we talked, huh? I can't believe you took it there, Derick; all you had to do was admit you were up in your feelings. So, you still wanna act out, or what?"

"I don't know how you were able to get in here with that fat head of yours; ego much, Holly?" It seemed like she'd forgotten about using my bathroom as she smiled knowingly, biting her lower lip.

"Get over here, nigga." She playfully crooked her finger, beckoning me over. It was condescending as her opinion of herself swelled to new heights. I ruefully approached like some angry, spiteful adolescent. Holly grabbed one of my hands at the wrist swinging it a little.

"Unzip me."

She directed my hands to her baggy jeans so sure of herself that I felt stupid when I drew down the zipper. I averted my eyes downward away from her face as she peeled the halves of her jeans apart revealing this tiny floral thong, which was so tight, it looked painted onto her honey drenched skin.

"How do you get those on?"

"Respect the effort." Holly smiled popping the tight elastic band holding the tight, miniscule material to her zaftig proportions. Before I could react, her nimble fingers dug into the towel at my waist snatching it away.

Holly grabbed my endowment like she owned it giving the shaft a few soft strokes gradually drawing me closer. Both of us watched the head of my cock as Holly tapped it against her mound, eventually caressing the underside of my shaft into her muff. My member thickened into a fleshy bar even rubbing the slight scar left behind from a fateful surgery that bought a life into this world. Her hands went to my bare butt mashing both of our pelvises together. Holly was single minded trapping my cock lengthwise between her labia and her surprising thigh gap.

"Baby, you know what to do." The sound of her voice was calming and authoritative lulling my defenses away as we shared a kiss reminiscent of our initial one night stand.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth effortlessly. I cupped the outside of her breasts pushing inward causing a surge in her cleavage underneath the jersey. My fingers eagerly dug into her fleshy sides as I began sawing my length in and out of her thigh gap. Holly got dripping wet in seconds, lubricating our coupling. Her parted slit cradled my girth as I did all the work, slowly fucking the negative space between her thighs. Our eyes jointly watched my cock pumping her lightly furred muff. Her essence coated my shaft glistening in the sunlight from the open bathroom a few feet away.

"Wanna fuck me?"

"Yeah Holly, I wanna fuck you.

"You sure about that? I mean, I don't want you to get butt hurt or cheat on your imaginary girlfriend, Derrick." Holly gathered her jersey up further revealing the undersides of dual cups of her monstrosity of a brassiere.

"Shut up bitch." I helped myself to big handfuls of her breasts luxuriating in the feel of the silken material between my fingers.

Holly responded similarly grabbing handfuls of my naked buttocks yanking me into her squishy thigh gap repeatedly. I busied myself rolling that oversized jersey up until the underside of her covered breasts appeared. My fingers sought out the visible nubs created by her thickening nipples, pinching them a bit. Her breasts were simply massive and heavy to the touch creating a ripple effect across the surface of her jersey. This brassiere was more utilitarian than anything born of style, but her huge mams brought with it an added allure. Holly rewarded herself with a clawing handful of my right buttock giving me a simultaneous wet, sloppy kiss.

"¡¡Realmente necesito que me jodas hasta la mierda!! ¡¡Necesito mucho follar!! ¡¡Tienes que joderme los sesos, negro!! ¡¡¿Me vas a follar?!!"

"Does that mean something like fucking?"

"What do you think, Derrick?" Holly punctuated her statement by gathering up her jersey and the thick underwire cups of her brassiere with a sudden yank exposing her bust.

Her heavy breasts bounced downward with a sustained rubbery jiggle and bounce that had me fit to be tied. Before I could respond, Holly wrapped her arms around my head quickly smothering me with her boobs. My head was engulfed in stifling warmth on either side. Not to be outdone I managed two middle fingers in her snatch curved into her sweet spot. I retaliated with a rough hooking motion attacking that elusive bumpy ridge inside her cunt. Holly nearly swooned taking us both to the floor.

"CHEATING!!" Holly yelped releasing me so that she could free herself from my invading digits. I wasn't that easy however, jostling with her relentlessly.

"STREET RULES BABY!!" I challenged back as she giggled and half gasped, quickly losing strength. She was already moaning, suddenly gagging herself with her middle and pointer fingers. Her cheeks vacuumed inward sucking hard on her own digits allowing me to redoubled my efforts for a few seconds.

"Oh sí, ¿cómo te gusta esto, eh lindo?!! ¿Quieres que juegue con tu puto negro?!! ¿Quieres que te masturbe con Derrick?!! Te gusta esta mierda, ¿eh?!!" Holly dropped those wet digits snatching up my cock, wildly stroking.

"YOU BITCH, THAT'S CHEATING!!" Holly laughed hard, deftly flicking her wrist jerking me off with a circular motion.

"Street rules, nigga!" Both of our lips mashed together in sloppy, manic fashion as we made out before I took it further. We laughed and giggled into each other's mouths as we continued our competitive game of grab ass.

Holly offered no resistance whatsoever as I spun her around facing the wall between my two bedrooms finding that she was wearing a beaded thong. This undergarment was a weird contrast to the androgynous outer shell she used to travel the streets unmolested. To the unaware and uninitiated, Holly Santos outwardly appeared decidedly "mannish" leaving many to assume she was a staunch member of the LGBTQ community. Underneath the layers, she was wholly feminine with a staggering womanhood.

"TAKE THIS SHIT FOR BEING OUT OF POCKET!!" My palm collided with her right butt cheek several times as she winced, half giggling.

"WHAT?!!" She playfully complained as I stopped, staring wide eyed, brow raised.

"You were gonna take a piss on my doormat, bitch." Holly glanced back at me over her shoulder, incredulous before bursting into laughter. My hand came down on the other side of her butt giving it a matching reddened hue.

"Aw man, I was just fucking with you Derrick." Holly admitted.

"Yeah, you was just fucking with me; is that right?"

"Yeah." She admitted a second time as I stared down at my handiwork. Even through her honey soaked skin tone, I'd managed to leave a distinct handprint on one of her cheeks. Holly Santos didn't mind the rough stuff, otherwise she had more than enough street fighting acumen to put me on my ass.

"Just fucking with me, huh?!"

"What nigga; you deaf and fucking dumb, eh?!!"

Holly yelped loudly like a wounded animal as my prick found a home deep in her snatch. She instinctively arched her back accepting the most savage thrusts I could manage. Her thick butt had become a bit wider since we'd hooked up months earlier but retained its basic shape and medium shallowness. All of her openings were utterly visible as my pelvis bounced off her defiant butt. One thing about screwing Holly Santos that was one hell of a plus, was her steamy little snatch. It didn't take any time for her to get oily wet and volcanically hot. She joked that it was because of her half Latin heritage.

"Come on, Derrick!"

"HUH?"

"COME ONNNNN, DERRICK!!" She repeated again, whining desperately this time as her butt bounced off my crotch.

"WHUH, WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!"

"FUCK ME RIGHT NIGGA; FUCK MY PUSSY FOR ME MOTHERFUCKER!! FUCK SHIT MAN!! ¡¡MI DIOSO COÑO ES TAN JODEROSAMENTE CALIENTE AHORA MISMO!! FOLLAR LA MIERDA DE ESTE COÑO NEGRO!! HAZ QUE VENGA POR TI DERRICK!!" Holly went into hysterics frantically twerking and sawing her butt in wrenching fashion.

"TAKE THIS DICK HOLLY!! TAKE THIS FUCKING COCK IN THAT ASS!!" I yelled back, my own voice faltering a bit, almost falsetto.

"¡¡OH DIOS MÍO!! ¡¡SÍ NIGGA, SÍ HOMBRE!! FOLLAR ESE COÑO MOJADO!! DAME LO QUE NECESITO DERRICK!! YEAH BABY, GET IT!! GET IT NIGGGAAAA!! OOOHHH SHIT, DERRICK!!" Holly was so wet at this point that my ears were assailed with her slickness and various queefs.

"HERE YOU GO BITCH, TAKE THIS COCK!!" Holly locked her legs at the knees giving me a stationary target as she took everything, I could give on this fateful Saturday afternoon. Her enormous breasts were mashed against the wall, both of her palms flat against it.

My right thumb pried the back of that beaded thong to the side as the head of my cock appeared ejaculating in molten pulses. Several ropes of milky cum soiled that thick, wriggling butt as Holly glanced over her shoulder watching and cooing. I made a royal mess out of her thick ass leaving my gooey essence drizzling over the curve of her backside.

"Yeah baby; you know what I need, right?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing Holly; guess I was a little backed up." I commented still taking visual stock of my handiwork.

"Clean me up; get a towel."

"Ah why don't you jump in the shower?"

"Dumbass, get a fucking towel; if I move, your cum is gonna get all up in the crotch of my jeans." I felt like an idiot, but still acquiesced warming a hand towel in my adjacent bathroom sink. I really made a mess of her backside, but it felt awkward wiping her down. I made sure to get everything wiped up as she held her position.

"Alright you good Holly; shower's still available if you want." There was a thuggish smirk on her face as she reached down pulling her baggy jeans up.

"Hey, you're real good at that shit; maybe I should have you shave my coño too."

"You're so funny." I deadpanned.

"Hey uhm, Derrick; I gotta ask you something." Holly sounded apprehensive right off the bat as she buckled up giving me pause. There was a strange look on her face as I figured out the reason for our sudden hookup.

"What, are you in trouble or something?" I reached down snatching up my bath towel, wrapping it about my waist.

"Not yet."

"What's going on, Holly?!!"

"Nothing, it's just that I want a favor, is all Derrick. Can you help me out with a little favor, huh? Stop being so fucking dramatic; geez it's like you ain't even had no pussy, yet? I just wanna unconditional fucking yes to my request; can you do that, eh?" Her instantly manic tone definitely gave me pause.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,994 Followers