Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think the guys enjoyed our little show!”

“Huh uh.. You can say that again baby,” replies Ned as he pulls Maria onto his lap and kisses her deeply.

Meanwhile Julie is rooted to the spot, just looking at Seb, neither speak but both know something has just happened that has change them. Unlike Maria, Julia makes no attempt to approach her boyfriend, she pulls her legs up to her chest and wraps her arms around herself. Her eyes move to Maria and Ned kissing and she feels a sudden surge of jealously shoot through her, she can still taste Maria on her lips and this isn’t the way she wants to let it finish, she wants to grab Maria and take her to bed to continue what they have started in private.

Seb quietly gets up, grabbing his clothing with him, with a loud bang as he slams the front door as he leaves. Ned swears and reacts quickly grabbing his pants and chasing after Seb, leaving the girls alone sat across from each other, looking intently at the other, as if trying to guess what each is thinking.

“Trouble?” Maria finally quietly asks, nodding towards the door.

“I think its over.. don’t you...” Julie replies.

Moving to sit next to her friend, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, she pulls her close.

“No, personally I think its just beginning...”

“You mean...”

“I mean..” Maria replies, pulling Julie to her and kissing her passionately.


12