All Comments on 'Games Boys Play Ch. 03'

by hylyfe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice one,

For me it was a classroom and a middle ages teacher, but I was back after the weekend begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't understand

I don't understand how any guy, once having taken a cock up his ass, could ever again want sex in any other way!

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

I enjoyed all 3 chapters, this was not only hot but believable as well. Well written, nice job. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

I think I just cam in my shorts without touching my cock!!!!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Proud

I loved the story and the part about feeling proud was something I can completely relate to. I wasn't quite that young but I knew I was gay. The first time I took a cock up my ass felt so fantastic, infinitely better than a toy, and was such a feeling of achievement and fulfilment to actually have been fucked and know that I was truly a Queer and not just a wanna be.

The first time I got fucked it was just me and a friend. I have only been gang banged once, but it was by three friends, like in the story. That has to be the most incredible feeling and sexual turn on in the world! There is nothing in the world like the feeling of a fresh cock slipping up my already opened up and slippery wet cum filled ass and the knowledge of why it felt that way, and the thought of a hard cock stirring all that cum around inside me from several different guys, is the horniest thing I have ever experienced! I would love to do it all the time but I'm too afraid of catching something so I stick to one partner at a time.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Sexy lusty series!

Hot sexy lusty series with great sex descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVED IT !!! I was a member of the chess club when I was in High School and I was fucked by the club's "Advisor" several times before I graduated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVED IT !! and love having a stiff cock up my ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous