All Comments on 'Games for Gamers'

by LovekittenLK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jrichard1953jrichard19536 months ago

Slow start but ends with a bang. Love where you are taking Jackie!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great story - would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Encore!

sissyhypnoluvrsissyhypnoluvr6 months ago

This is very hot I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a great concept, too bad the victim is a dumb ass. The author is making him comply too easily. A normal guy in this situation would fight everything and I wish just once someone in these stories would read and refuse to sign the contract. The actual fight and some wins by the victim would add so much texture to it. Typically though, the house always wins and the brainless subject just follow along. Yawn!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My favorite new author!

KrissyfurKrissyfur6 months ago

Excellent opening act. Please continue to write about Jacks transformation. Would like to know what Naomi is doing while this goes on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I prefer it when the sissy in these has some redeeming qualities or at least enjoys being in the situation somewhat. both make them more appealing and relatable, and create more push and pull like one Anonymous kinda mentioned, giving them some wins or some agency in the feminization or both. otherwise, i’ve just seen this same femdom narrative tons of times in erotica, games, and captions. perfect woman with a mean streak locks and sissifies some slobby sexless loser with no redeeming qualities, who puts up a fight but is too dumb to have agency. what i liked was the setting, the arcade segment. the hopeless point counter and the fake customers and employees all in on the game was thrilling. with more interesting plays on the power and gender dynamics of the main characters, this would be something very special. i simply checked out by like, the third time that the domme gf found out the sissy didn’t do their work and lied about it. knowing then it would be another one of these feminization stories. this is not personal, i think it’s purely a flawed direction and you have the skills to explore more interesting ideas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous