Games for Gamers

Story Info
A lazy gamer gets ticked by his own loving girlfriend.
12.2k words
4.39
20.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise me you'll do at least one thing on the list today, right Jack?'

'Of course hun, you can trust me. Have a good day!'

A quick kiss, a half-smile and a half-wave and my girlfriend heads off to work for the day. I've been living with Naomi for about 8 months now. She's beautiful; long, dark hair, a smile that melts hearts and an ass that stops traffic. Obviously she's funny and witty and fiercely intelligent too; she's worked hard to get to where she is in her career, and continues to do so. She heads out to her job in the city looking immaculate in business suits and elegant blouses whilst I sit working from home, in our shared flat, wearing a shirt for a zoom call and little else.

Naomi has left me a little list of chores to take care of today; laundry, ironing, washing up and wiping down the kitchen surfaces, and cleaning the bathroom. It sits judgmentally on the counter whilst I effectively add 'rinse out the French press' and 'sweep toast crumbs from the floor' to it.

I love Naomi and I want her to come back to a clean and tidy home, of course.

My schedule allows me a lot of leeway and time to myself, and I am pleased to be able to say that this week, as well as taking the bins out on Monday, I've also beaten Super Mario Odyssey and the new Zelda and I am two thirds of the way through my fifth run of Dark Souls.

I log into my work computer and set a few bits of software running. I schedule a three hour phone call with a "client" and begin an empty zoom call to a blank account. Right. Time to have the morning off and still get paid. What will it be? Shiny hunting in Pokemon? Mutant hunting in Fallout New Vegas? Monster hunting in Monster Hunter? Perhaps, perhaps not. I already knew what my first appointment was going to be as I watched her hips sway down the corridor.

I flip open my personal laptop, fire up some porn and settle in for a long session of jerking off. Fuck yes. Our sex life is great, of course, I love to fuck her bent over, with her panties to the side, almost as much as I love it when she tells me to fuck her harder like the dirty bitch she is. She has a thing for oral sex and often won't allow me anywhere near her with my cock until I've licked her to orgasm. Naomi is without a doubt the best sexual partner I've had, but I still have a few secrets.

Lifting a pair of her underwear from the hamper I begin tickling my dick with the fabric. Only yesterday she wore these to bed, wrapped tightly around those hips and cradling her most intimate places. I've jerked off with her underwear before, like when she was away on business, I've even played with her bullet vibrator, even licking it for some vestige of her. She's completely intoxicating to me, even her underthings hold me in a spell, and if I'm doing the laundry anyway, she won't know.

I google search 'femdom captions' and whether it's 10 minutes or 110, it doesn't feel like it's long before I'm filling her panties with my load, moaning and gasping as I release my hot stickiness.

Fuck. My balls hum with spent desire as I clean up and throw her knickers into the washing machine. On. There. Done. One thing off the list. Probably time for a few rounds of COD Zombies before lunch, right?

Naomi left the apartment leaving a chore list for Jack. She loved him in so many ways. But after 8 months she had also started to see the flaws. He was a gamer boy and because of that would slack and goof off most of the day. He thought she didn't know that he faked meetings, He thought she didn't know how often he played games during the day, and funniest of all he thought she didn't know what porn he looked at. But she did. Software provided by M&R technologies sent a report to her each day about his actions. She loved the program and it had all sorts of features. Her business mind particularly liked the long term graphing. She could put together a presentation of her boyfriend's increased use of porn and decreased successful chores. And that was the problem. Ever since they had started dating Jack had done less and less. She still loved him but she knew things had to change.

Today was no different. She left and by the time she had gotten to work the notifications started off. 'Bing!' porn, 'Bing!' video games, 'Bing!' lunch break. The dude hardly worked anymore. She had asked him several times to apply to higher paying jobs to encourage him. But he was happy at his current level. Getting paid to goof off all day. Even if it was not enough. He made enough to cover his game subscriptions and buy new controllers. But that was about it. By the time she made it home he had logged 6 hours of gaming/porn. Adorable but sad. She came through the door in her tight business suit, worn out from the day. Even though she was tired, she still looked like a 10. Curvy body that was both bouncy and taught at the same time. She preferred to wear low cut shirts to show off her cleavage. It was a power move in a business setting. And many men fell into her trap of thinking she was cute and harmless.

"Evening Jack, how was your day sweetie?"

"Hey honey! Wow! Yeah, so busy! I was on a call with the Madrid office for two hours and smashed it!"

I can't meet Naomi's gaze as I fib, and I can't really look at the unwashed dishes and hamper of ironing still to be done either.

She knows it's a big lie but smiles anyway. "That's great hun! You are such a talented guy. Did you get the chores list done?" She points at the list they went over before she left. Still sitting in the same spot.

In my defense the list has moved about two tiny inches when I struck off 'laundry' with a big black pen, still sat conspicuously next to it rather than where it belongs in the desk tidy. "Sorry Nay, I managed to get the laundry done but I just got snowed under with work and I couldn't break away. Let me do the dishes now, ok?"

Very disappointed but still smiling she says " Ya why don't you do the dishes, Also can you get me a glass of wine? I will keep your company in the kitchen." In her mind she is really exhausted with Jack. He used to try so much more.

A glass of cool Sancerre from the fridge should be enough to placate her whilst I finally get to work. It takes 15 pathetically easy minutes. I join my beloved on the sofa with my own glass, hopefully for some post work canoodling.

Naomi cuddles Jack. He's a bit sweaty even after such a small amount of work. She really wishes he went to the gym. She played for his membership and he said he would go. Another false promise to add to the list. "I need to order something online. Do we need anything else while I'm on the computer sweetie?"

I wrack my brains, this feels like a question that has a right answer.

"Um, washing tablets and fabric softener, if you're doing a grocery run? Could you get some floor wipes too? I'll do that on the weekend. Oh and if you could get some credit for the Playstation Store too? I think there's a deal through Amazon at the minute where you get money off if you buy through there."

She smiles and says: "Of course hun" . She opens up their shared laptop and is greeted with straight porn. On the screen are a couple femdom captions. On a site called Impatheticdestroymeplease.com

She giggles and says: "Oh my what's this hun?". She is really hoping he just comes clean and asks for what he likes on his porn. She finds his porn hot and would happily indulge.

The bottom drops out of my world with a deafening whoosh. Blood rushes through my ears and I feel my face glow scarlet. I'm a lighthouse of shame.

"What?! What the fuck! What's this?!"

Porn?! I didn't look at porn! How did this get there?!

"oh hun this is inserting, what's a chastity?

Is this one of those websites where you can stream something for free and the side bars are filled with horny sluts in our area?I don't know what a chastity is, never heard that word before."

"Ya look there's one called crystal. it says she's a mile away." Naomi snickers.

"So how did this get on our computer then sweetheart?" She smiles wide knowing he's lying.

I wish I could close the screen down, I have to distract her away from all these images, especially the really legible one with 'destroy a virgin asshole' on it.

"I have no idea, I, um, I..."

"I might have clicked a dodgy link in a live stream?"

"Oh that makes sense." She closes the screen. She wishes so much that he would just tell her the truth.

"So should I order a chastity then?" She asks, trying one more time.

My panic flows away in a wave, the rush in my ears sounding like the tide on a shingle beach.

"No, don't order a cage, I hear they pinch anyway."

"Oh you hear that do you? Where do you hear that? Also it sounds fun. Would you try it for double playstation points?

Oh fuck.

"I didn't! I just heard it on... um... wait, what?"

"Fun?"

In the last two minutes my world has turned upside down. I don't know what I want, what I should want, if I'm in trouble, if I'm being played with and I have no idea what to say. So I just say it.

"Well, for double points I suppose we could..."

"Lovely" that's all she says. He can't see the screen, he just hears clicks and clicks and she closes the computer. His phone pings telling him that he has received double the number of points he normally gets. She smirks

I'm still reeling from what just happened as we start eating dinner. I can't believe she found my porn and I apparently got away with it. I'm sure she won't actually make me wear the thing, even if the thought is a hot one.

Dinner is a simple affair and afterwards I rush straight to the console to finally buy the Last Of Us DLC I'd been saving up points for. The console demands a long download time though, so I watch a bar move across a screen whilst vaguely listening to Naomi do the washing up and head off to Facetime one of her friends.

Annoyingly our WiFi cuts out part way through and the download is voided. I start it again, realizing I won't be gaming tonight. I shower and brush my teeth, then look in on Naomi, who breaks off her conversation to listen.

"Game's ruined. I'm not playing tonight, see you in bed, yeah?"

It's an authentic promise with no follow through. After laying down I fall asleep instantly, unable to wait for my girlfriend.

Naomi nods and waves nighty night to Jack. He always goes to bed early. How does someone who does nothing all day get so tired, she wonders.

After Jack went to bed, Naomi sat down on the couch to unwind. Drinking a glass of wine and lamenting at the half-done chores list on the table. She scrolled through her phone and noticed an additional update from her M&R tracking app. It read "Solutions for your poor performing partner" It seemed a little too good to be true but she clicked on the link. It made her agree to a privacy setting and click a button saying by threat of law she would not share the link. "A little dramatic" She said out loud as she clicked through what seemed like unneeded levels of security. Finally, a note appeared explaining the next level of the app.

"Dear Miss Naomi , We, of M&R technologies, have reviewed the data for your partner and they are pre qualified for our special reeducation program. This is an intensive program that requires in person attendance for an indeterminate amount of time. Participants are transformed both physically and mentally to become exactly what you want them to be. Please continue if you are interested."

Naomi was a bit taken aback. She kind of loved the idea of sending Jack to a "Training camp" and that was all before she dug deeper into the program. She gasped and giggled seeing what happened to the M&R "participants".

She got wet looking at all the transformations. She was bi and loved the idea of men embracing their feminine side. Being attracted to femininity made the idea of this training so appealing. It seemed a little harsh but she couldn't help but love what she saw. They even had a place for you to upload a picture of your partner and a filter would change their appearance to what you could have them look like.

She played with Jack's proportions like he was an avatar in a video game. Making him more busty and increasing his femininity to a level she found arousing. Still the idea of sending him to this seemed very harsh. She slipped into bed and thought about what had been presented to her. The opportunity to make Jack the perfect partner. As he slowly snored, she imagined how much better it would be if he had gotten the chores done. How much better it would be if he had a rocking body worthy of lusting after. Then she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The alarm clock blares into life, as it will insist on doing. Naomi showers first and I make a pot of coffee and an offering to the God of the Toaster not to burn our breakfast, and by the time I've showered and toweled off, Naomi is just about two thirds of the way through the ritual of all things she does to make herself look like another million dollars. Lipstick, eye stuff, something with her hair, it's all Greek to me but I can't argue with the results. In fact, I bet few of her colleagues can. She's stunning, beautiful, commanding and bright, and I get to come home to her. Or she to me, at least. I kiss her goodbye and good luck for the day, though today she spends just a little longer kissing me, letting her lips linger. Wow, is she in the mood? I guess I'll find out tonight, I think I'm certainly going to be!

There's no question I'm jerking off today, I want to be able to last longer, and in any case I'm already far too horny to work. I reach for the laptop. Naomi has mercifully closed the tab that exposed me, but I also noticed she's saved the femdom caption images to the downloads folder, presumably to taunt me.

Something else today... I think, with a shudder. It's not long though before I'm back where my journeys often end; some form of femdom. No captions today, though a few JOI videos get me going and I blast off to a superhot facesitting video. Wow, I wonder if I can get her to do that to me?

After my second shower the day passes without incident, literally. A long lunch, some arduous all-hands meeting where I mute myself and play on my Switch out of view of the webcam. Tokenistic meetings, tokenistic work. A look at the chores list even inspires me to get a bit of laundry done. I Only get so far as I remove our clothing from the dryer and spend far too long deciding which pair of her underwear I want her to sit on me in.

Naomi went about her day as normal. The only thing was that her mind kept wandering back to the M&R program. She waffled on iff it was unfair to Jack. She thought maybe she would give him more chances. Maybe he would change his ways and become better?

After another workday, she went home and, even though the dishes were done, the chores list was once again incomplete. He would work his way into trouble. The days went by one by one, chores done less and less and her decision started to form. Until one exciting day a package arrived at the front door.

The ding dong of the doorbell seems slightly louder than usual, heralding something important, no doubt. I'm expecting a new rainbow-inlay gaming keyboard but that's not due for another few days, so what could this be?

I open the door to find the postwoman holding out a small cardboard box.

"Good morning Miss- oh, sorry sir. Does Naomi Alarie live here? Are you able to sign for her?"

"Oh of course, yes."

As I reach for the parcel I realize what it must be, and I hope to god it's been a smooth, uneventful transit in discreet packaging. I notice a small tear on one edge disappearing under some parcel tape; a different kind of tape to the rest of the box's wrappings. Oh god, was the precious cargo exposed en route?!

"Just sign here, sir"

I reach for the little plastic pen and digital pad to sign an obligatory X where it's needed. I quickly glance at what I'm agreeing to: 'I, the undersigned, agree to hold and deliver this parcel to its rightful owner and to submit to them at the first available opportunity.' I barely take it in and the postwoman's long nails subtly brush the back of my hand as she hands me the digipad. Now that I'm in her orbit the scent of her perfume is very alluring. I sign my name clumsily, my gaze slipping up her slender arms to a cleavage barely contained by her uniform. I gulp. I twitch. I sign on the dotted line.

The smile on her face is immediate and - oh god - knowing?! - no, it can't be. I'm imagining it. I close the door feeling the parcel's contents weighing heavily in my hand.

I open the parcel on the kitchen counter, and my worst fears are realized. A small, pink chastity cage is immediately recognizable, and I feel myself blushing hard. Something else gets hard too. Oh god, why is this exciting?! It's very pink, and looks very unforgiving, but I still feel almost teased by it. I battle back the burgeoning curiosity to try it on; no. I'll whack off to some chastity captions in a bit, that'll calm me down.

Instead I pack everything back into the box and hide it on the top shelf of the wardrobe behind a neglected gym bag and the box my gaming headphones came in.

'Sorry Nay,' I think, 'some things just get lost in the post.'

Meanwhile at work Naomi gets a notification on her phone. Bing. Chastity cage was delivered. And even better she can see the doorbell camera footage Jack signed for it! She kept working as it was a busy day. But she sees Jack's porn stats go up. All chastity content. She can't wait to get home and play with him. Finally something she can use to get him to focus.

She saunters in all excited. "Sweetness, I'm home!" she says, this while looking around hoping to see the package.

"Oh hey my love! How was work?"

"Busy and challenging, anything fun happen for you today?"

She really tries so hard to let him confess.

"Fun? Not really. I had a podcast on about the Falklands. Did you know they have five native species of penguins? Is that fact fun enough?"

"I got a notification that a shipment arrived? Did we get anything good?" Skipping straight to the point, as she found this penguin talk antagonizing.

Oh crap, I think. She knows. Of course she'd know.

"A delivery? Oh yes, um, yes there was something for you."

"Bring me the package then" she declares with some authority. She had watched a lot of the M&R training videos in the past week and absolutely loved the manager style. She had noticed her own language changing to be more dominant and had also noticed Jack responds well to demands.

"Oh, um, yes, of course."

I feel Naomi's eyes boring into my back as I head to the bedroom to retrieve the opposite of buried treasure. I'm panicking now. There's no real need for me to have put the parcel here rather than out in the kitchenette where she'd have seen it, but her discovering I've hidden it would definitely not go well...

It seems to take an age to lift the other things out of the way, and I spill a water bottle out of the gym bag as I move it. I fumble blindly at the back of the wardrobe as the second tick by into what must be 40-80 minutes, before my hand closes around the parcel, just as its contents might soon be doing to me.

"Here you are Nay, this came for you."

I hand over the parcel and see, far too late, that it's been opened.

Of course it has. I opened it.

"You opened it? What is it?"

"Oh, um. It's that thing you ordered."

Reaching into the box, She smiles and pulls out the cage. Her fingers explore it with clear excitement. "Did you want to play? Lock this on and serve me for the evening?"

"What?! Um... no?"

Even as I say it my cock betrays me, twitching awake in my pants

She sees his pants tent and smiles. She knows he likes it. "How about for double boyfriend points" she coos.