Games for Gamers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-double boyfriend points?!" What's a single boyfriend point?!

I can feel my excitement draining my attention away from my brain. No. No, I need to think!

"I'm just saying, we have it and will eventually try it. So no time like the present?" She smiles big, looking innocent.

Oh god, that smile...

"I-I suppose not..."

"So that's a yes then Jackie?"

I take the cage from Naomi's outstretched hand. It's at once lighter and heavier than I expected; hollow but firm - very firm, and heavy with portent.

I can't feel my legs as I carry it to the bathroom. I feel hollow, or filled with nothing. I'm shaking. I pull down my underwear and my erection springs up out of them desperately, furiously. It demands to be touched, pumped, sated again. I'm giddy with excitement and fear, and my cock is too; I know I'm so turned on by the thought of living a femdom fantasy, but for the first time it seems my cock's tears of precum are panicked, like it's just heard a judge issue a hefty sentence behind bars.

I run a cold shower to cool off and clean up, knowing somehow that it's the right thing to do. I struggle to fit myself through the ring, but after slipping my cock through first and squeezing each of my balls painfully and uncomfortably through the aperture it becomes a snug, appropriate fit.

I've gotten harder again in all the excitement, and I step under the waterflow again to cool myself down. The cage part is tight and solid. I mean, I know it is but it feels so much more solid now. It's tight enough that putting it on has me rubbing up against the inside almost as much as if I'm penetrating it. Pulling it in line with the connection to the ring pulls me up and back way more than I thought it would do, and I become aware of how malleable I am when soft, and how negotiable my size is. I throb at the memory of an SPH video I'd enjoyed recently, but now I feel a very matter-of-fact solidity around me. Oh god. We're really doing this aren't we? Aren't I?

The fastening clicks horribly into place so loudly I'm sure the neighbors must have heard. I shuffle around to try to get comfortable. It doesn't work. I feel a pressure around me, firm and controlling. Oh god.

My hands shake as I fumble with the key. After an age it slots in. It takes an epoch to turn the key and I wince as I do so. As I withdraw it again I feel weightless, transparent. I don't even feel in control of my hands as I pocket the key. I catch sight of myself in the bathroom mirror as I bend to pick up my clothes. The glaring pink cage screams out at me and everyone within earshot. I look pathetic. I'm so turned on. I leak a little precum and I wipe it away from the little hole at the front, I don't think it would be wise to let Naomi see that just yet...

I unlock the bathroom door - that one at least, I can do - and return to my beloved, feeling the solid weight of my new best friend cradling me as I walk. Oh god.

Naomi smiles as Jack meeks his way back into the room. He is clearly turned on and not hiding it well. She's trying to be gentle with him. She wants him to show her attention. To be like the good toys she has started to obsess over in the M&R promo videos. Obedient to a tee. "Comfortable honey?" She asks as sweetly as possible.

"Um... no?"

Naomi giggles at his response. And holds out her hand expectedly. She loves knowing he loves this. And she loves watching his mental walls crumble in front of her.

My vision blurs and tunnels, the only clarity I can see is her outstretched palm. I feel faint and a little dizzy, a shiver runs up my spine and blood courses through my veins; my ears rush, my face flushes and - fuck - my locked cock strains against its plastic cell.

It's almost an out of body experience watching my trembling hand place the key in my girlfriend's hand, something in me is screaming 'NO' but it's hard to hear over other voices moaning and whimpering in excitement.

And then it's done.

Girlfriend. Captor. Keyholder.

Naomi closes her fist and giggles. "See that was not so hard was it." She gives Jack a big hug. Squishing her body into his. Followed by a deep abiding kiss.

"So, based on what I know from your captions, this is the part where you do what I say? How about you finish that chores list?"

My whole world is a buzzing blur. All my awareness is trapped in the cage, the rest of me feels empty and nauseous. Through the hum in my ears I hear Naomi's muffled voice;

"...Do what I say..."

"...chores list..."

I feel my numb limbs take me over to the counter, my consciousness following my body like a shadow. I am so, so aware of the cage. I feel it's calm grip around me, reminding me with every slight movement that it's there, that I'm locked in its grasp and in some else's control

"Your silence is cute, but the soft clattering of cleaning would be a much more pleasant noise" Niome had been practicing her domme talk.

I open my mouth to speak but it's too dry for any sound to come out.

I feel myself nodding.

I watch myself approach the sink, run the faucet and begin washing up. I feel the hot soapy water against my skin and smell the aroma rising from the bubbles but my mind is still miles away, trapped in chastity.

"This is working exactly how I expected" Naomi thinks to herself. She sits down on the couch to review emails on her phone, lost in the bliss of an attentive boyfriend. At some point she gets thirsty and instead of asking politely, she snaps her fingers loudly and points to her empty wine glass from the night before.

The distant sound of fingers snapping cuts through my brain fog like distant thunder. I turn to see Naomi holding out her expectant glass like an Empress. Yesterday I'd have had something witty to say, today I'm already bringing her the chilled bottle straight from the fridge, words still failing me, cage still so utterly on.

She pulls away the glass. "This is yesterday's glass. Fetch me a clean one." As she demands her service, she gropes his ass a little bit. As if to say good try.

Naomi's nails dig into my butt and I feel incredibly vulnerable for some reason. I gasp involuntarily and I feel my cock swell furiously. Holy shit! Did I just leak a little? Why is this so hot to me?!

I numbly take the glass from her and submerge it into the sink, then I reach for another from the shelf and pour her out a glass. I pass it to her: "Here you go."

"Good job sweetie. I'm having a nice evening. Were you going to make dinner?"

"Oh, um. Yes, I suppose I was..."

My understanding of what all this means continues to dawn.

"What would you like?"

"Make that pasta dish you made for me when we were first dating. I think all the ingredients are in the pantry."

The minutes pass by as I retrieve and prepare the ingredients for puttanesca. I chop the onion and catch my finger, but my attention is elsewhere. Squeezing through the garlic press feels horribly familiar too. Without really noticing, I hit a sort of rhythm and dinner comes together relatively smoothly, plating up almost completely in sync with the (frozen) garlic bread warming in the oven. I pour Naomi and I another glass of wine and prepare the table for dinner. I notice myself straightening the cutlery, making everything just so. The cage knocks audibly against the back of a chair as I lean forward to light a small candle.

"I see everything is in order." Naomi says loudly and with conviction as she saunters to the table. She plants a big kiss on Jack's lips and looks at the candle. "How romantic." She sits down and a pleasant meal progresses. Normal chat about friends, work, and daily news. As the evening winds down the big question on both of their minds is approaching. Will he get unlocked? Sexual tension is everywhere. Buzzing softly in the room as they make eye contact and lust after each other.

The air between us is warm, scented and laden thick with desire. Naomi smiles at me and bites her lip. I love it when she does that, it almost always ends with her getting exactly what she wants. She's a whole new level of sexy tonight though. The flickering flame catches her stud earrings and echoes the glint in her eye. I know she'll be turned on right now. I can see her subtly shifting in her seat, grinding a little. Good god, I can't wait to rip her clothes off. This girl is tease incarnate, but she always follows through. I can already feel my hands on her ass,my tongue in her mouth, my cock in her...

Well, I can certainly feel it in something.

It throbs ferociously in its little pink prison. It's going nowhere. Feebly it gives up the ghost, and a little precum by the feel of things.

This has been fun, more than I expected, but I'd really like to be hard now, properly, and I think Naomi will come round to my way of thinking too.

"So, have I served my sentence? I've been a good boy, and I'll be so good to you, Nay. I think you would like me when I'm a bad boy too..."

Naomi smiles and dangles the keys on her fingers. "Wash the dishes and come to bed to find out"

The jingle jangle of the keys echoes around my mind as I diligently wash the dishes. My horniness is in the driving seat and I'm sloppy, but I rush through, slopping the suds liberally and leaving everything to drain, turning to Nay with a big dirty expectant grin.

"You're like a happy puppy tonight. I suppose you have been a good listener." She tosses the keys and they land with a thud on the floor. "Unlock yourself, take a shower and you can join me in the bed."

I follow the keys as they arc through the air, making no attempt to catch them. As I bend over to retrieve them I can't help but look up at Naomi, right into her eyes, dark and glinting with promise. In that moment I'm caught in her power, looming over me, deigning to let me free.

I don't give her time to reconsider, scooping up the keys and scampering off to the shower. Unlocking myself is tricky with trembling hands like these, but soon the cage slides off. I'm swelling with excitement and relief before I've even jostled myself out of the ring, and I'm throbbing by the time I'm sliding out the cage under the tap - I was right about the precum, my boxers are sodden. A shower calms me down somewhat; now I have an erection ready for action rather than the horrifyingly horny and desperate member I freed minutes ago.

Or should that be Naomi freeing me minutes ago?

I towel off quickly and almost run to the bedroom. I've never been this excited. I need this, and she's going to get it tonight.

Naomi waits on the bed on her sexiest lingerie. "Come over here and make me feel incredible" she says in a breathy tone.

Naomi looks incendiary in her intricate black lace lingerie set. She has some of the drop-dead sexiest nightwear I've ever seen and I'm so lucky to be able to do so in person, but this really is both our favorites. She never fails to capture my full attention and I give it to her, from the attached lace collar to garter belt, from corselette wrap to crotchless thong and via every inch of skin in between.

I'm so hard. So excited. Drips leak from me onto the bedspread as I crawl frantically up the bed to reach my beloved, meeting her lascivious eyes and mischievous smile. Kisses, deep ones, probably too few. No time. Moaning from her; good. My hand on her breast; lace across my palm, then down her smooth side. Feeling her erect nipples through the thin fabric. Kneeling at her waist, cock leaking in my hand whilst I peel her thong to the side to - oh thank god - taste her at long last. Long, wide licks, little delicate darting movements. Writhing. Her hand in my hair, her thighs framing my cheeks. Hips bucking, squeezing me. FUCK. I edge. Fighting it back. Fighting back my rushing liquid joy. No time.

I move clumsily up the bed. My cock makes contact with her thigh and I leave a streak of precum across her. No time. I place my cockhead at her entrance and look up for the nod - yes, there it is, her eyes already rolling back. She parts around me; a warm and wet welcome. Her gasp. My groan. FUCK. Fight it. Fight it. I rock my hips, lifting upward and flexing, doing that thing she likes before FUCK. FUCK. Oh god.

I'm spasming. Gasping. My dick is ablaze and quaking as something slams into gear and I CUM. Oh god. So hard. So much. More, more. Ropes of it. Blast after blast. I hear a guttural noise of exertion and realize it's me.

I droop, gasping, looking up to see Naomi propped up on her elbows and looking incredulous. We're still entwined, then we aren't, and I lean back onto the bed as the very immediate aftermath starts to dawn on us both. I've cum far too early and I've cum very hard.

Naomi scoffs and scoots up the bed, making a quick dart to the bathroom. She rolls her eyes at me as she passes. I feel the aching hum of my spent balls answering for me. Best. Orgasm. Ever.

Naomi is enjoying herself but then feels the tell tale signs of Jack's lack of endurance. To his credit, his moans and efforts have a desperate pace. Clearly the play was overwhelming to him. He spurts and groans and just like that the fun is over. It took her longer to slip into this outfit then it did for his balls to combust. How sad. She excuses herself to the restroom to freshen up and wipe down. While in the bathroom she sits down. She opens her phone and as usual the M&R program is up in her tabs. She reads a report that talks about how a subject who used to be a selfish lover will now provide pleasure for hours before they exhaust themselves. She lusts for this experience. Jack has always been a so-so lover. Even on his most giving days he had never brought her to orgasm. Was this the final straw? She finally clicked on the application button. It was simple and easy. After a weak moment she typed in Jack's information and hit send. The screen read, additional instructions have been sent to your email. Please contact customer support if there are any questions. She smiled. This was it. She could have her perfect man and he could play out his "games". A win win obviously. Changing into normal cotton pajamas, she joined Jack in the bed. He was already asleep and hogging a majority of the space in the bed. She kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight my sweet little toy." she said in a whisper then laid down her head.

I sleep the deep sleep of a very satisfied man. I dream of abstract female shapes, writhing and beckoning me to join them, their wordless voices lilting and salacious.

I wake up with a rock-hard erection and Naomi snuggled up into me. I smile as I remember last night, though I'm aware she didn't get hers again. She stirs and I meet her with a good morning kiss

"Hey you."

I angle my stiff cock towards her, wondering if she's woken up in the same mood I have.

Naomi wakes to a familiar theme. Her boyfriend thinking as long as he squishes a hard dick on her body she will be as horny as him.

"Jack stop it, I have important meetings today and 5 minutes more sleep is far preferable." She rolls over and snoozes. When she finally does wake as predicted nothing is ready. No breakfast made, no attempt to help in any way. He even showered before she had a chance at the bathroom. This steams the mirror and makes it difficult for her to do her makeup in the morning. Something she has warned Jack about what seems like - hundred times. Finally dressed and ready Naomi heads out the door with her feelings set. Everything has built up and she knows what she wants to do now. Jack can go get "trained" and then all these little problems will go away and she can keep her favorite person. So, she follows the instructions. Sending him the email of the M&R job application. It's a one pager and specifically designed to be interesting to him. A higher paying job, less hours of work, as a video game tester. All the things that would appeal to him. In addition, she also prints off a copy in physical to help double her chances. She sends a text to Jack. "I sent you a job app. My friend works there and says the company culture is amazingly. And this could mean more money for us like we talked about." It's all in motion now and she is giddy with excitement.

I read the text a couple of times. Where did this come from?! My job's fine, I get paid the big bucks to do fuck all. Why would I change that? I'm already paid to play video games all day and I bet this would also eat into my jerk-off time. I earn as much as we need and I could even do a whole other job working from home in my downtime. Or quit and become a streamer, even. Less hours? Some days I already work no hours, and company culture? I've heard that one before; company culture just means a foosball table and a free breakfast pastry once a month.

I message back. "Hey honey, I'll take a look at it later."

Later comes and goes. The application form remains unfilled. Later becomes tomorrow and then becomes a few days. I field Nay's questions with all manner of excuses; "I don't think it's what I'm looking for." I say as I give the coffee mugs a cursory rinse one lunchtime.

"The commuting time would be a huge issue" I say as I hang up Nay's work blouses un-ironed.

"Companies that pay this well skimp on the benefits" I say as I scoop couscous into her lunchbox for tomorrow, little grains spilling out across the counter.

"I'll do it later, I just need to defeat the big boss" I say as I die again to the big boss of the latest inevitable Ice Level.

"I can't fill it in because I can't find a pen." I say as I hide the last pen.

The excuses flood in and Naomi is hardly surprised. He does hardly any work and makes ok money. But thankfully there is an M&R helpline. She gives them a call and is directed to a department called alternative retrievals. This is where a plan is made for her that would secure his pickup without an interview. After a few more weeks of his lackluster performance, she calls in the execution. But she must do something first to get him along for the ride. Mid day through a busy workday she texts him. "Hey hun, date night tonight?"

I look up from Red Dead Redemption 2 to see a text from Naomi. Looks like I'm getting lucky! I send a message back: "Sure thing Nay, got anything in mind or shall I surprise you?"

I hop in the shower to freshen up ahead of what I'm sure will be a wild night of passion preceded by that Italian place she likes. I touch myself absentmindedly imagining her in her black lingerie again... Toweling off I set out a couple of candles and slip a bottle of wine into the fridge, even humping the air in anticipation. I wonder if I've got time to edge a few times?

A text bings back. "Actually I wanted to surprise you. But can you put the cage on and be ready to hand me the key when I get home?"

Oh right! Wow! Fuck! More chastity play! Good god, I hope it's as good as the last time!

I head to the bedroom, feeling my cock begin to grow. Why not? I stroke myself lightly, with almost no grip at all, the other hand brushing the inside of my thighs. I watch myself lengthen and stand upright, bobbing a little, begging for attention. I feel a flush of guilt as I fumble through Naomi's drawers for the lacy black lingerie she wore last time. I disturb countless pairs of panties, socks and stockings in search of it, even nudging against the almost-secret wand I try to pretend she doesn't have. There. I pull it out, cock rock hard now and beginning to get a little wet at the tip. I hold the lacy black lingerie against my body, caressing myself and relishing the light tickling sensations, whilst knowing exactly what they are. I cup her panties in my hand and move them to my throbbing member and begin to slowly jerk. I speed up, adding just a little pressure and focusing on the tip. I'm too turned on. I can feel my balls hum, my edge bubble and rise, a hot liquid wave from balls to shaft to - STOP. Hands off. Wow. My orgasm descends inside me like a thermometer in the snow and nestles sullenly in my balls. Oh that's going to feel so good erupting into Naomi. Or onto her. Maybe some will get on her face. Fuck. I touch myself again. I edge again, even quicker this time. Breathe. Breathe. Wow.