Games for Gamers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another five minutes go. The silence is almost deafening. I sigh and resign to my situation, sliding my socks and my boxer shorts off. I quickly try to cover myself as I kick off my boxer shorts, quickly putting d both of my hands on my crotch. My face burns a bright red, my voice shaking, tears slightly watering in my eyes. "Um, Hey. I did what you asked. I.. eh.. stripped completely... please let me go now.."

A white drawer opens from the wall, and it's really clear that the clothes need to go into it. "Put everything in the drawer"

I scoop up my clothes and hold them at waist height to cover my crotch. I hurry over to the drawer and put all of my belongings in it.. though trying to hide a sock in my hand as I push the drawer closed as I wipe the slide tears that were forming as I slightly feel my face warm as I blush in embarrassment um there!

The drawer opens again "all clothes in the drawer to comply"

Sighs as I put the sock into the drawer then close it shut then quickly put both my hands over the bright pink cage "um there" all clothes in. As they do the lock on the cage jingles a little as it moves around.

The speaker beams to life again. The voice started sounding more and more entertained. "Now we need a few before pictures. That is of course before any.... changes. Stand in the center of the room, hands at your side, legs together."

A few tears flow down my face as I slowly approach the center of the room. My lip trembles as I slowly remove my hands from my crotch holding them at the side. My bright pink cage is clear to see as I put my legs slightly apart and my face bright red in sheer humiliation "Um d...d..done." I murmur unconfidently.

The clicking noises of cameras can be heard in a full circle around him. Followed by another command. "Legs spread, arms on your head."

I quickly follow the command and widen my legs a little. My cage pulls firmly down as I rest my hands on my head, my slightly hairy pits on show as I blush. "Please, please can we stop now I just want to g..g...go home."

Another round of clicks, "Now, keep the legs spread and do your best to touch the floor, without bending your knees."

I nod slightly, my face a wash with tears. Behind the tears the red glow of pure humiliation, as I try my best to bend down to touch the floor. On my first attempt I fall forward onto my back as I lose my balance. Laying on the ground, I murmur slowly getting up as I attempt to try again bending as the tips of my fingers just touch the floor. I breathe quickly in and out, trying my hardest to hold the pose. My body is uncomfortable but I am strangely proud of being able to complete this request at all. My thoughts are interrupted as I am reminded of the situation.

Another series of pictures is taken and a drawer opens from the wall. This time it's filled with a variety of panties. Various colors and styles. "Your feminization begins now. Please choose your first pair of panties. Put them on and stand back in the center of the room."

Quickly running over to the drawer, I peer inside seeing numerous choices of panties. They range with some being cotton, lace and silk. There is also a wide arrange of different styles too from g-strings to just a standard high cut. As I stand back I protest yet again. "No way I'm not wearing any of these, they are made for girls!"

The voice over the intercom sounds more confident and ominous than ever. "I assure you that you will learn to love them and how they make you feel"

I Shake my head, trying to stand firm though my legs quiver and my lips tremble slightly as I speak: "No, I won't do it, I'm not a girl!"

"You are whatever we want you to be. Remember that this is for your own good. Do you want to stay naked?"

Blushing, I sigh as I go over to the drawer again. Trying my best to find something that covers me as much as I can, but also doesn't seem too girly. I pick out a white pair of boy shorts with frills on them and I slide them up my legs. Once they slide comfortably into place I close the drawer "There I...I picked a pair!"

"Back to the center of the room, with your hands at your sides"

Coming back to the center of the room, I put my hands at the side as I blush bright red. I wait nervously for whatever humiliating things come next.

Another round of camera shutters.

"Jackie, we are so excited to have you as our newest trainee. We will mold you to be a perfect girly slave for your partner. That process has already started. When you next wake up, you will find many changes to your life. Thank you for your compliance." The room starts to fill with a pink smoke. It smells like candy but each breath makes Jack more drowsy.

My mind panics and I jump into action, quickly trying to cover my mouth as much as I can to prevent the smoke. I get on my tiptoes to try and get above the smoke line. The slow defeat is inevitable as the gas fills the room completely. I close my eyes as I begin to slowly fall down. Drifting off into a heavy sleep, I swear I can hear giggling.