Games for Gamers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another quick shower, a cold one. Chill out. Literally. I wrestle myself through the cage's ring again, more confidently this time knowing that I do, in fact, fit and I can, in fact, put it on comfortably without pinching or squeezing or pain. It's still very exciting as I watch myself give up control of my least controllable thing.

The lock slots into place and with a deafening click only I can hear. I'm caged again.

Fuck.

I throb wickedly in the plastic prison.

I'm excited. Too excited. I message Nay; "I'm locked and my key awaits you. Wanna see?"

"Awww good boy. Yes send proof"

Giddy and blushing hot I flick open the camera app to send a very humiliating dick pic. I take a snap but the angle looks awful, as it does the next four times too. No matter how much I angle the phone my junk looks small and pathetic in the plastic prison. I can't believe how arousing it is though, seeing myself like that. The picture I finally sent even has a little bead of precum dripping out of the hole.

"I love it hun. Can't wait for our date it's going to be right up your alley"

With my head still in the world femdom erotica I try to fight back thoughts of what might be 'up my alley', and whether or not that's a euphemism.

Naomi takes her time getting home. Coming in the door and holding out her hand. "Have something for me?"

"Hey honey, how was work?"

No answer.

I sheepishly shuffle over, feeling the cage knock against each inner thigh. The key feels hot in my hand, hotter than it should, somehow. I hold my breath and place it in Naomi's outstretched palm, keeping a finger on it for just too long and then...

I exhale. I lift away.

Naomi is my keyholder again.

Heart fluttering. Face glowing. Breath shallow. Cock already raging for release.

"Good boy." she says giving him a kiss and lightly patting his crotch. "I'm going to change and freshen up. You need to be ready to go when I come out." Retouching her makeup and changing her outfit, Naomi is smitten. The plan is going perfectly. She opens her underwear drawer and can tell Jack was playing with her panties. Good he will have his own drawer soon enough. She slides into her black lingerie. Knowing he will be able to feel it through her thin dress she puts on over top of it. She looks and feels like a model. She is hot and she knows it. Coming back into the room, ready to go,she looks at Jack and says "follow boy." as she saunters out the door. Getting to the car she drives. Making a longer drive then Jack expected they are heading into the city.

I have butterflies in my stomach and a furious python in my cage. I watch familiar sights disappear into the rear view mirror and suddenly realize I don't actually know what's going on.

"Nay, where are we actually going?"

"Oh, it's a surprise but you will love it" she drives into an unfamiliar corner of the city. The parking is easy to find and she holds his hand as they head to their destination. "It's a bit of an alternative date but it's all for you sweetheart." They walk through a tinted glass door and all of a sudden it becomes obvious where they are. The noises, the lights. It's all too familiar to him.

It's a huge arcade

Stock full of all his favorite video games.

Street fighter 2.

The Simpsons arcade box.

Ms. Pac man.

Air hockey.

And all the others.

Naomi heads to the counter. There is an extremely attractive front desk girl. Honestly showing a lot of cleavage for this type of establishment. "We will have the special for tonight please." She winks. The sales girl giggles and puts forward two huge pamphlets to read and sign. The M&R logo emblazoned on the front. Naomi signs hers and then slides the other to Jack. "It's just membership paperwork. Sign and we get unlimited play all night."

The blinking lights, the blips and bloops, the games... They don't make games like these any more. I can see Time Crisis and House of The Dead, and that arcade version of Mario Kart. It sounds like there's even a bowling alley somewhere... This is already the best date we've had in months. I kiss Naomi and thank her, then glance everywhere trying to decide where to begin!

I look at the membership paperwork - I've seen this before at a board game cafe; pay for a couple of hours or sign up for unlimited play. It's one of those deals that pays for itself on the third visit, and all it really costs you is your email address. No problem.

Something seems familiar though... M&R... Melandren... Where have I seen that before?

"Nay, is this the place you had the job application for?"

"Yes it is. They run a few arcades in the city. Shame you didn't fill out that application, employees play here for free." She winks and hugs him from behind. Revealing the obvious outline of the lingerie she is in. Her body smooshes in a way that should be illegal, it's so hot. "Just sign and lets go I want to play!"

Through the hug I feel Naomi's lingerie - unmistakable - beneath her clothing. My head swims as a lust, which I can't fight, gives up trying to throb and claims the rest of my body instead. I blush. My skin tingles. My knees buckle. It leaks out of me in a noise that's half moan, half breath, entirely desperation. The clerk hears and bites her lip. "Ffffuck..." Shit, I even said that out loud.

I skim through a few paragraphs of legalese and skip to the good part - there it is: 'Lifelong Locked-In Member Ship.' I ignore the errant space typo, sign, date and initial.

The clerk leans over with her cleavage bursting forward. Scoops up the paperwork and smiles. She hands them both a card and explains that they are unlimited cards and we can play as long as we need.

The pair begins the night. Grabbing a drink and a snack at the snack bar and proceeding to race on the motorcycle race. Play skee ball. They even try their hand at a 2 person shooting game. With unlimited play they can complete full arcade games with unlimited continues.. Jack is in his heaven. And even better, Naomi is also having a wonderful time. She looks so sexy in the twinkle of the arcade lights.

They canoodle and kiss. At one point Naomi pins Jack up against the wall and they makeout for some time. Coming down from the excitement of some attention, they both giggle and wander over to the prize wall. There are lots of normal things like lollipops, dolls, but further up the wall gets stranger. A pair of edible panties for 30,000 points, A sign that says freedom for a day at 50,000 points. Then at the very top a picture of Jack! Next to his picture hangs a pair of keys. In fact, it's very obviously his chastity keys. 1,000,000 points for Jack's keys. It has a big flashing sign that says NEW next to this prize and it breaks his world. Looking around, he imagines this is totally inappropriate for a younger crowd. But as he looks around, everyone besides him in the arcade appears female. Not only are they all female, but they are all super attractive. Giggling in short cut tops. Sucking on lollipops in the corner ,gossiping and dancing around like it's a fun night off. Naomi smiles and whispers in Jack's ear: "Sure hope you're good at gaming, that's a lot of points!" She giggles and swipes his card to show him in the few hours he has been there they have only earned 10,000 points.

The bottom drops out of my world.

Horror.

I feel sick. Everything blurs. There's an impact against my head - it's the floor. I've collapsed. I feel the arcade carpet's stickiness against my cheek and watch the multicolored patterns flicker garishly in the lights of the machines.

Naomi's heels enter my swimming vision. She stands over me, I can feel her presence looming. This isn't fun anymore. "Get up," she says.

I must have done so because now I'm on my knees looking up at her. I can barely see her through the fog of panic and I feel myself hyperventilating. I'm in shock.

"Get up. Come on, don't make a scene."

I can't feel anything anymore, my whole being is falling and screaming through a void of understanding. I only know I have skin because I can feel many pairs of eyes smiling as they see me, and my body burns with shame.

"Get up Jack, we're on a date and I want to play."

The girls around me are starting to giggle now, one or two might even be jeering. Everything sounds so far away and muffled, and my ears are ringing still. I look up, past Naomi, at the Prize Wall again.

My cage keys. A Prize. My release is a prize.

I heave. I feel myself shaking and fail to fight back tears. No. No, I don't want this. This isn't fun. I don't consent to this. I refuse.

The clerk behind the counter holds my membership application in one manicured hand, the ink barely dry on my signature. "So do you need me to read this back to you or do you know how much trouble you're in?"

I look up at Naomi, begging her with every fiber of my being to undo this, to cancel the contract. To save me.

"Game on, Jackie. Are you ready to play?"

Naomi giggles with what seems like all the girls in the arcade. "So what should we play to get a good prize then?" She says mockingly.

A chorus of giggles all around me. The room's still spinning and I still can't focus on anything. I feel rooted to the spot, but a desperate lurch brings me off balance and leaves me leaning against the counter. The clerk deftly withdraws the membership application and raises a finger in rebuke. Not fair. Not fair. I look around at the sea of giggling faces, all of them beautiful and all of them reveling in my misery. Some are tittering, some teasing, some are openly willing me to fail. Not one of them will help me, not even... I wheel around to see Naomi, as if for the first time. The power she radiates in this moment is awe-inspiring. I feel cold wash over me as she fixes me with a mocking stare, and my endangered dick twitches in its plastic prison, at once so protected and so in peril.

I look at her imploringly, with tears welling in my eyes. I get only a determined smirk in response. I swallow. My throat is dry as a bone. Delirious with panic, I heard myself say... "Pac-man." I correct myself. "Ms. Pac-man." Naomi likes that answer. Too much. She takes me by the hand and leads me to the arcade machine.

Watching Jack play was entertainment on its own. The look of confusion and desperation. Watching his score slowly tick up, it was obvious to her and to him that this game even when played at its best would never generate enough points to make it to his goal tonight. She watched as he then switched to higher risk games. A crane machine with a loop for 10,000 points. Meanwhile the girls around him seemed to be picking up all the high points from surrounding machines. The air was filled with giggles and the tone of the night had changed. The music itself was taunting in its own manner with songs like "Slave for you" by Brittany Spears, "S&M" by Rhiana, "Fuck you" by lily Allen. The time was ticking down and the points game was slow. Naomi mocked saying "Oh with that many points you can get a few candies and maybe a big stuffy!"

I can't concentrate. Ms. Pacman is eliminated by the ghosts immediately, leaving only her bow behind. I'm taken from behind by an Asteroid. The Space Invaders seem to be different shapes; rudimentary pixel bras and panties, and my oddly penis shaped blaster won't fire any bullets. The Tetris game doesn't even seem to work; in my frustration I jostle the joystick and a splurge of white blocks burst forth and wipe me out. What's going on?!

Naomi leads me towards a coin pusher machine, and I see with a summersault of hope that there are keys dotted amongst the quarters and pennies moving slowly in and out. "Fancy your luck?" she says. "There are no points on offer, do you really think any of those is worth the risk?" I tear myself away from the glass with a groan. The girls around me giggle horribly; one, clad head to toe in latex, complete with cat ears gives me a wink, and her companion, a petite brunette with a heartbreaking smile blows me a mocking kiss. Fuckers. I press on.

I don't know how long I waste on the crane game. The big prize, a big hoop with '10,000 points' on it, slips literally out of my grasp fourteen or fifteen times before dropping with a stupid thud into the prize tray. Only another... oh god... eight times as much!?

The skee balls bounce out of the holes. The basketballs follow suit with the hoops. All the racing and shooting games are occupied by giggling, teasing hotties wasting my time, flipping me the bird and even making out with each other. My cock throbs in the cage. I rage through gritted teeth and blink back tears.

The games are a blur as I rack up a measly number of points, barely enough for edible panties. A Zoltar Speaks machine gives me a single point and a fortune card with the M&R logo printed on one side and 'Outlook not so good' as its prediction. FUCK.

Desperate isn't the word. This is harrowing. I turn again to Naomi. I have nothing else to try and no-one else to turn to. I fall down to my knees again.

"Please. Nay. Please. I beg you. Stop this. I can't do it. I can't. Please. I don't want this.

You can stop it, Nay, you can!"

"You don't have to do this!"

"I'll be good, I swear! I'll be whatever you need. Whatever you want. I'll get another job, I'll be a better lover. I'll even keep the cage on! Just stop this! Please!"

Naomi smiles. She loves how badly he wants to change because that's exactly what is about to happen to him. "I'm afraid the paperwork is already signed. At this point there is nothing I can do." She hugs him and kisses him in a calming manner. "Don't worry sweetheart, we will find a way to make this work. Let's go check your point total at the front wall" They walk over to the prize wall and point checking machine. But something is missing. The key has been removed from the prize wall. The girl at the desk is smiling so big it's obnoxious.

I feed the multitude of tokens and tickets from the nights' futile gaming marathon into the points totalizer. It eagerly swallows everything, but I know even before I've started it isn't enough. I hear a chorus of tittering from the girls around me as I receive my verdict: 24,431 points.

I'm doomed.

I battle back thoughts of 'it's no use' and 'there's no hope' to bring my meager total to the prize wall for bargaining, but...

Oh no.

Oh fuck no.

No.

Please. God. Fuck. No.

STOP.

STOP IT.

NOOOOO!

My key has gone. Someone else has claimed the prize. Has claimed me.

I collapse again, against the counter this time, vision and stomach swimming with panic and nausea.

"No..."

"No... Please"

The little picture of me that accompanied my key lies discarded at the base of the prize wall, but I can see whoever's won my chastity has planted a big, horrible ironic lipstick kiss on it. I wail.

I look over at Naomi. It's not her, she's been with me all night and in any case, her lipstick isn't that shade. No. Someone else has my key. NO. FUCK.

I bellow into the arcade, a primal howl of rage and despair. The few girls that weren't already looking at me turn to stare, and now they really do mock me. Pointing, jeering, doing the 'L' sign on their foreheads or pouting and rubbing their eyes with balled up fists, or even doing small penis gestures. This is hell. I feel the grip of the cage around me, firmly imprisoning me and reminding me with every passing second that someone owns me.

But who?! WHO? Who is she? I scan the taunting, teasing throng of bimbos for anyone holding or - god - wearing a key but - WHAT WAS THAT? - There!

Exactly one girl isn't looking at me. She's strutting in five inch heels away from me and my scornful audience of sluts towards - yes - a door to a back office or storeroom or something. I lunge after her, giggling, scornful waves of girls partying around me. I cross the arcade with leaden, hopeless strides but mercifully, when I get to the door it's unlocked. I career into it, it falls open with my weight and I tumble into the room.

Jack stumbled through the doorway and landed sprawled on the floor. Heart pumping with all the excitement he was desperate to catch the mysterious woman who had taken his key. His only way to escape the cage. But as he looked around he saw nothing. Not the woman or anything really. It was a blank white room. No windows and even more curious no doors. The entryway he had just come through sealed behind him as if it was never there.

Approaching the walls as I and I prod and push my hands hoping to find some sort of secret door as I go to each wall trying it out only to find nothing happening as I look to the see the lights firmly set into the celling the floor padded white to match the pristine white padded walls speaking under his breath as he continue to examine his surrounding what the fuck is this creepy asylum crap

A voice comes over an unseen intercom. It's a sweet but stern voice of a woman. He has never heard this voice before but it sounds like it's from a very attractive lady.

"Welcome Jack, we are so pleased to welcome you to our re-education program. Your lovely Naomi has some changes she was interested in seeing in you. We are here to train you and teach you how to look, think, and act according to the needs of your lover. Participation is mandatory. The paperwork you signed earlier gives us legal rights to make decisions for you. We also have already contacted your former work and informed them you have accepted a position at the cooperation effective immediately. Further questions will be fielded by our customer care representatives. Basically nobody will look for you. And even if they did they would never find you. As a first order of business please strip naked."

The voice coming from all sides of the room, while I'm still trying to study the room, more and more desperate to find some exit, as the voice speaks directly into my ear drums, as it tells me such ridicules information.

As the womanly tone draws to a close, I think "No, that makes no sense. I mean, they can't do anything like that to me? I mean, I'm not like, insane or anything and people, um, know me like, surely my friends online would care if I went missing?

T And train, teach I don't need anything like that I'm perfectly fine!"

I try to speak firmly as I keep turning around nervously, shifting to each wall. "Hey Let Me Out Or Or Im calling the cops!", my words echo slightly back to me as I quickly get my phone out and hold it in the air

The voice returns sounding a little amused as if coming off a giggle. "Oh, I am afraid this room blocks all outgoing signals, sweetheart. Please comply with the simple request"

I give a quick look to my phone and see that there is completely no signal. As I try to dial 911 and click the button, I get a sound and a text appearing with a X on my phone, saying "No signal, please try later."

I pout slightly for a moment, only to go back to an angry face, trying to hide my utter fear behind my rage "NO, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING YOU SAY, NOW LET ME GO!"

Silence, the room stands still as if waiting simply for him to comply

I quickly look around as what feels like 5 minutes go by. I keeping trying call people on my phone, but none of my calls ever go through. I try to use the SOS on my phone and even that doesn't work. Another ten minutes go by, as I start to feel like the walls are closing in on me. I keep trying to call people, but suddenly, my phone dies. Being too focused on trying all my available options, I didn't notice that the battery was almost empty. "Shit, shit, SHIT!!".

Another 5 minutes goes by as I try my hardest to climb on the padded wall, though I fall down every time. After a few attempts, I simply stand in the middle and sigh. I begin to strip down, placing my clothes on the floor and my phone and wallet on top of the pile. I stand in the middle of the room, wearing only my underwear and my socks, mumbling shyly: "Uhm... There, I'm.. Uhm.. stripped down to my underwear... Can I.. uhm.. Can I please go now?"