Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan would. He didn't want to fill her up just yet, not when Zehra was obviously so in need of him to do so. Keeping her wanting was his main goal. "Fuck yeah, Zee!" He grinned as he thrust his dick deep and hard into her. Holding her tightly by the hips as he hammered away. "You're gonna cum for me! I'm gonna make you cum all over my dick. Make you cum so hard you won't walk right for days!"

"That's some boast!" Zehra grunted as she held tightly to the headboard. Her whole body was being shaken by the force of his fucking; Logan might have faith in her pussy, but Zehra wasn't too sure! At this rate he was going to fuck her into pieces! "Prove it to me, Lo! Make me cum like no one else can! Make me cum HARD!"

Logan grinned as he continued to slam his dick home. Over and over. The headboard slammed into the wall with each violent thrust. Zehra's whole body was a pleasure bomb about to go off: a huge bubble within her that grew each time his cock slammed deep into her. Oh shit! She never felt this way with sex before! Sex with Logan was on a whole different level to any other guy she had fucked... even Adrian! It pained her to admit, but sex with her boyfriend's best friend was just so much better. Logan was making her cum harder than any man previously; she didn't know she could reach such heights of physical pleasure, but somehow Logan was sending her there with his massive cock.

"Oh my God! I love this cock! I love it... oh fuck... keep fucking me... keeping ramming that big dick of yours into me... oh fuck... don't you dare stop... don't you dare stop fucking me, Lo... I love your dick... oh your dick... so fucking good... oh you make me cum so hard... so good... I love it... I love your big, hard dick... keep it hard and in me forever... oh fuck..."

Throughout her ramblings, spoken in that sexy voice of hers, Logan clenched his teeth with a wide, maniacal grin on his sweaty face as he repeatedly rammed his dick into her. Sending waves of pleasure coursing through her each time his huge length plunged deep into her moist depths. He filled her so much Zehra could feel every vein on the surface of his cock; reminding her that he wasn't wearing a condom each time he rammed his dick balls-deep into her. Each time his long shaft buried itself into her tight pussy Zehra was reminded that they were fucking to cum, and he was going to fill her unprotected pussy with his potent, sperm-filled cum.

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND CUM IN ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM!" Her hips were frantically bucking to meet his. Zehra was desperate for Logan to cum with her; his face was the face of a man struggling not to cum, and Zehra was determined to tip him over the edge; for her own orgasm was about to hit. She could feel that the bubble was about to burst. A second incredible cum was going to hit her, courtesy of Logan's dick. "CUM IN ME! CUM IM ME AND FILL ME UP! GOD, LO... I WANT YOUR CUM... CUM FOR ME... PLEASE... I NEED IT... I NEED YOUR CUM... FUCKING CUM... FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FU-"

Suddenly her head snapped back. Her eyes shot open and Zehra stared at a ceiling she could not see as the bubble popped and an explosion of pleasure ripped through her like an erotic atom bomb had been set off inside her. Her arm muscles tensed and her nails dug into the bed headboard as she dragged herself back away from Logan as he continued to hammer his cock.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCKING! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD STOP FUCKING ME!"

As her orgasm ripped through her flesh and mind, Zehra was only barely conscious of how her limbs contorted in the most strange of ways, and it was only when, blinking, her sight came back that she realised Logan was holding himself above her. Motionless. A bemused yet concerned look on his face.

"Jesus, Zee... are you alright?"

"Oh my fucking God..." Zehra gasped. "I think you just knocked ten years off my life with that cum..."

"Maybe we should stop," Logan said. Clearly worried.

"Why the fuck would we stop?" Zehra said. She stroked his muscular arms reassuringly as her legs untangled themselves from his hips. She couldn't feel any warm liquids inside her: by some miracle Logan still hadn't cum. "You haven't cum yet." A quick glance at the clock told her that they had been fucking for an hour and a half now. No man she had had sex with had lasted this long against her. Logan really did have some incredible stamina!

"Yeah, but... I don't want to hurt you..."

Zehra smiled, stroking his face tenderly. "You can't hurt me," she said. "I'm tougher than you think." As if to demonstrate her point she wrapped her legs around his waist and flexed her hips, pushing herself away from the headboard as she did so. Logan fell backwards under her weight, a stunned look on his face as she took control of this fuck once again. With Zehra back on top a smug smile appeared on her sweaty features. "This is it, Lo. Final round. I'm going to make you cum in me this time."

He smiled back. "That's what you think," he said. "I've still got more stamina. You won't make me cum so easily."

Easily? They had been fucking for an hour and a half! Zehra couldn't believe a guy could have such dick control as Logan appeared to: anyone else would have blown their load ages ago! No doubt Logan would have a short recharge time as well - he might even stay hard! This cock was truly an engine of fucking, and Zehra was eager to continue putting him through his paces. She wanted to spend all night milking his cock and balls; but above all she wanted to spend all night experiencing orgasms as hard as the one she just had.

"You're really making me work for it," she purred. "I like a challenge."

"Spoken like a true gamer," Logan said. Placing his hands on her hips he winked up at her. "So let's see what Zehra Sydin has up her sleeve for her second attempt on top."

Giving him a wink in return, Zehra began to turn herself around. Repositioning herself so that she was now straddling him in reverse cowgirl. "How's the view?" She cheekily asked, glancing at him over her shoulder. She gave her shapely ass a gentle slap to illustrate the point.

"Fucking incredible!" Logan said. He wasn't exaggerating: Zehra's shapely ass was perfect, and he didn't think his cock could get any harder until he saw the way her ass settled on his stomach. His cock embedded all the way inside her tight, moist cunt. "You've got an incredible ass!"

"Thank you," Zehra purred. "I figured you might enjoy watching my ass bounce on your cock, as I milk it of all the cum in your balls."

"I like to see you try," Logan said, placing his hands on her thigh as she began to move her hips once more. In a moment she had worked up a speed, and was slamming her ass down onto his thighs with the same speed and ferocity she had shown him a while earlier, when she had been on top. "Fuck yeah... ride my dick, Zee... show me how much you love my cock... you keep telling me you love it, but why don't you SHOW me?"

"Actions speak louder than words, huh?" Zehra smirked as she leaned forward, placing her arms on his legs and began really bouncing her ass; slamming pussy down onto his cock again and again. Moaning with delight each time it plunged up into her. "How about this, huh stud? I think I'm showing my appreciation for your... hmm... your fucking big dick... your big, hard and thick cock..."

"I can see a certain love there..." Logan said, grinning as he slapped her ass. It was so fucking hot watching that shapely derriere bounce frantically on his cock. It was enough to churn all the cum in his balls, and they had been fucking for a while now so Logan's testicles were filled to the brim with hot, fertile spunk for this horny woman. "But I think you'll need to show it more love before it fills you with cum."

"Hmm... fuck you've got good control," Zehra moaned as she slammed her ass down. "How is it you've not cum yet? I wanna feel some cum in my pussy, Lo! I haven't fucked a guy bareback in years! Adrian doesn't get to cum inside me! I'm giving you the option to fill my pussy with your hot cum and you're holding back on me? I thought we were getting along so well!"

"Oh we are! This is definitely an improvement in our relationship!"

"Hmm... definitely," Zehra leaned all the way back. Holding herself above Logan as she flexed her hips to take his dick, she turned her head to regard him as Logan twisted his torso slightly to give himself a little room to admire her smug expression. "This is DEFINITELY an upgrade in our relationship..."

"We definitely should have done this the first night we met," Logan said. "You know I would have been with Adrian that night he first met you."

"Really? What happened?" Zehra asked, as Logan began to squeeze her tits.

"Had to clean up one of Zane's messes," Logan said. "Missed out on a chance to meet you first because of him..."

"Don't worry..." Zehra said, stroking Logan's face. "We're fucking now..."

"We are..." Logan said smugly. "We're FUCKING. God, it's so good fucking you, Zehra! You're the best fuck I've had in years... maybe ever! I can't believe I've got my cock in you without any protection!"

"Hmm... lucky you... better be nice to a girl like me and give me all your cum, then..."

"I don't give it away, Zee," Logan said. Holding tightly to her waist and she bucked and twisted her hips, taking him at all sorts of pleasurable angles. Jesus, this girl did know how to RIDE! "It needs to be earned, babe. Show me what you've got!"

Peering round at him through the mess of her dark hair (flying all over the place as she rode him into the bed) Zehra regarded him with a cool look. "Did you just call me 'babe'?"

"Zee, I'm balls-deep in you without protection, and you think 'babe' is crossing a line?"

"Lets keep this relationship strictly friendly," Zehra purred. "Friendly with amazing benefits."

"Fucking great benefits!" Logan agreed. "God! This fuck isn't terrible, is it?"

"God no!" Zehra moaned. She knew it wouldn't be; thought this would have turned out much easier if Logan had been a shit lay. "No, unfortunately this is fucking incredible, Lo! Oh God... so good... how are we going to keep having sex without Ade knowing?"

That made Logan's dick twitch in happiness: he knew he would get more rounds with Zehra tonight - she had made that clear - but to keep fucking her after this night? "Jesus... I don't know how we're gonna do this..." He said. How could they keep their affair hidden from Adrian? They both hated to lie to the man, but neither of them had a choice, did they? "I feel so bad... I don't want to lie to Ade but... fuck, Zee! This feels too good!"

"Too good!" She moaned, similarly conflicted. "Oh God... I don't want to lie to Ade either, but I also want to keep taking your cock, Lo! Shit! I knew this would happen! Why did I suggest we do fucking strip-gaming?"

"I'm not complaining!" Logan said, grinning. "Best suggestion you've ever made!"

She glanced back at him, eyes twinkling. "Oh yeah... I do come up with some bangers, don't I?"

"Speaking of banging..." Logan said, holding fast on her thighs as he began to buck his hips up to meet hers. They both grunted and moaned with how good it felt to be fucking so hard. "Take it Zee! Take my fucking cock!"

"I'm fucking taking it you ass!" She moaned, leaning back over his chest as she worked her abs to keep her thighs slamming down onto him, keeping his cock pumping hard up into her. They had been fucking for an age! How has Logan not cum yet? This was fucking infuriating!

Logan was loving how angry Zehra was getting at his resistance to cuming. She was so fucking hot when she was angry, and not getting any of his hot cum in her was driving her insane. With her bouncing so hard and fast on his dick Logan was actually struggling not to blow his load; a situation that excited him far more than it was frustrating: he loved it when the woman was as aggressive as Zehra was right now. Practically begging for him to cum, and using every part of her powerful, tight pussy to milk his cock of all the cum her efforts had brewed up in his balls.

"You say that but I don't feel myself cuming!" Logan continued to taunt her, hoping it would hide how close he actually was to blowing his load. "Are you giving me your best? I thought you could RIDE Zee! Or is this amateur hour?"

"You cheeky cunt!" Zehra snarled. Bracing her arms on the sheets beside him, with her strong thighs helping, she slammed her body down onto his so hard Logan could feel the bed shudder with each impact. The headboard slamming into the wall so hard it had to be leaving dents. The whole frame groaned against each incredible display of this well-honed woman's desire to make him cum. "I'll fucking have your cum, you arrogant shithead! I will fucking own your cock! You will never be able to fuck any of your clients again after I show you what I can do!"

Logan honestly didn't think he'd be able to fuck another woman after this night: whether she knew it or not, Zehra Sydin had become the perfect sexual partner for Logan. She was everything he wanted in a woman; from the way her pussy felt each time it gripped and sucked his cock, to her feisty personality, to the way she was now glancing behind her. One green eye regarding him with so much lust that it made Logan feel like the only man in the world.

"Show me then! Show me what you've got Zee!" Logan said, wanting to really push this woman to the limits of her sexual prowess. See just what Adrian's fine-as-fuck-girlfriend was holding out on his best friend; for if any cock could take the raw sexual power of this woman it would be the Logan Log (and how he fucking hated Alexa for popularising that!)

Show him she did: Zehra arched her body over him, forming a 'D' with Logan as the flat side, and she as the curved line, as she frantically humped his cock; slamming her hips down onto his so hard Logan thought the bed would break beneath the power of their fucking. His hands held firm onto her huge tits. Fingers squeezing her tanned flesh, and playing with her nipples, much to Zehra's delight as she took his huge cock deep into her over and over.

"Oh fuck... oh that's so fucking good... oh your cock... your cock, Lo... so fucking good... stay in me forever... make me cum over and over.... Make me cum all over your big, hard cock... I love it, Lo... I fucking love how you make me feel... so big... so fucking big and hard... so fucking big... I can't believe we're finally having sex... so long... I've wanted to fuck you for so long... and now I have your cock in my pussy... oh fuck... we're finally fucking... it's everything I dreamed of... you feel so fucking good... so fucking GOOD... stay hard and in me forever!"

Logan couldn't reply: it took all of his control not to bust a nut at the sound of her deep, husky voice moaning such glorious things about him and their sex right now. Clenching his teeth as he helped her land hard on his dick over and over. His balls were so painful Logan was worried they would explode!

"Oh fuck! Oh my God, Lo! Oh... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum again... oh shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Zehra moaned. Her thrusting became harder and more frantic. The bed sounded as if it was about to break. "I'm gonna cum all over your incredible dick! Cum with me! Please! Can you cum with me! I want to feel your cum inside me when I cum! Please! Let's cum together!"

Beneath her Logan held on for dear life, as this horny brunette rode herself towards another hard cum. If he managed to make it through this one without spilling his load it would be a short miracle!

"SHIT! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck this isn't fair! How are you making me cum so much when I can't make you cum! SHIT! Oh fuck! FUCK! LO, YOU ASSHOLE! STOP MAKING ME CUM!!!"

Yet despite her protests Zehra just humped his dick harder. Logan gripped her thighs like a he was a drowning man clinging to a life preserver as Zehra rode him harder and faster than any of the clients he had fucked. Her pussy sucking his cock like it was drawing his cum up from his big balls, all the way up his considerable cock length.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING AMAZING COCK! HAVING SEX WITH YOU IS THE BEST WORST DECISION OF MY FUCKING LIFE!! OH MY GOD!!! FUUUUCCCCK!!"

Logan slammed his cock up deep into her as he felt Zehra cum hard on his dick; her tight cunt squeezing his cock like a vice. So hard it felt like his cock would explode out of her in a grizzly mess all over the bed. With his hands still on her tits Logan held fast to this horny woman as she had the biggest cum of her life.

Zehra collapsed back onto him as her limbs contorted into all manner of unnatural shapes, as intense pleasure erupted through her. Engulfing every nerve, every fibre of her being until it was all just one encompassing moment of raw, physical pleasure.

After a good solid minute of cuming hard Zehra blinked as her sight returned. "Shit..."

"You finished?" Logan whispered into her ear. "Because I'm sure as hell not."

"Oh fuck! You STILL HAVEN'T CUM?!?" Zehra moaned, before Logan began slamming his big dick up into her. Holding her back tightly to his chest. Her eyes darted to the clock on the table; it had been over two hours! What the hell was this stamina?!? "Jesus Christ, Lo! You can't keep making me cum like this and not cum!"

"Does this mean I win?" Logan growled in her ear as he rammed his cock up into her. His arms wrapped tightly over her huge tits, squashing them beneath his well-honed muscles. "Give up?"

Zehra twisted her head to snarl at him. "FUCK NO! I'M NOT GIVING UP!" Reaching back to grip the sheets beside him, Zehra planted her feet and began bucking her hips to meet his thrust with a powerful thrust of her own. "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU CUM! YOU GORGEOUS ASS!"

Logan grinned, before smashing his lips to hers. Together they moaned with pleasure, kissing passionately, pushing their tongues deep into each other's mouths as he pushed his cock up deep into her over and over, as she met his thrusting with her own considerable strength.

His cock was on fire (figuratively). Logan knew he couldn't last long. Zehra was his equal in all things sex. She was a goddess between the sheets, and it had been a miracle he had been able to last two hours against her, when he could easily tease and please a woman for twice that length before giving in and cuming. As they fucked in this double decker position Logan could feel a big cum heading his way, and he knew it would be as impressive as the orgasms Zehra had had.

Holding her tightly, Logan pushed her legs out from under her with his to halt her thrusts.

"What the matter?" Zehra asked him coolly. Her green eyes filled with mirth.

"I'm at my limit," he said, causing those eyes to widen with triumph. Before she could say any more he added: "I don't want to cum in you like this. I want to watch your face when you feel me fill you with my cum."

She smiled. "I want to watch your face when you cum," she said.

With a temporary ceasefire agreed, the battling lovers changed position: Zehra climbed off of him, as Logan sat up. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock, sitting in his lap. Pressing her big tits to his chest. Brushing her sweat-soaked hair from her face Zehra regarded her lover. "Ready for the final round?" She purred.

"Cum together?" He said.

Biting her lip with anticipation, Zehra nodded. "Yeah... let's cum together, Lo." With that said she began to bounce on his cock, and soon she was humping him with the same speed she had been taking him earlier. Her tits, squashed between their bodies, rolled against his chest with her motions. "Oh fuck, Lo... oh fuck you feel so good... so fucking good... oh we're gonna fuck so much... every day... I don't know how... but I need to get your cock in me every day..."

"Fuck yeah, Zee! We're going to fuck every day! Oh shit... how are we going to do this without Ade noticing? FUCK! Why are you so fucking good on my dick? Why is the best woman I've ever fucked my best mate's girl?!"

1...1213141516...19