Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't fuck on Thursdays."

Zehra looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"How do you think that's going to work? We both disappear to get food and leave Adrian all on his own for a few hours while we fuck in my car? How do you think we're going to explain how long it took us to get snacks? Or do we both disappear to the bathroom at the same time and try to explain to Adrian we both have constipation and need to give each other a hand?"

"OK... fair points..." Zehra groaned. "OK, OK! Thursdays are a definite no-go... must we have this conversation now? I'm trying to enjoy your cock!"

"I think you're avoiding the problem."

"And I think it's a problem we can tackle tomorrow!" Zehra leaned back and began to work her hips more forcefully; taking his cock harder and faster, like they had been fucking earlier. "Now just shut up and let me fuck you in peace!"

Grinning, despite his concerns about the future of this affair, Logan also leaned back, bracing himself against the sheets, and revelled in the sight of this big-busted brunette bouncing on his cock. With her body arched away from him, and her head dropped back as she revelled in the feeling of his cock pumping inside her like a piston, Logan was given an unparalleled view of her huge tits swaying with the frantic motion of her body. It was a sight to inspire the dick; and his was already rock hard!

Zehra felt his cock twitch inside her, and smiled as she imagined the gorgeous sight he must be regarding right now from his position. She knew she had a great body, and loved that it turned Logan on so much. "You like what you see?" She said, unable to resist a good tease.

"Fuck yeah!" Logan gasped. "God, your tits are incredible!"

"All real," she said. Lifting her head she gave him a wink. "You can always touch, if you want."

He did: Logan sat up, reaching forward to grab her tits. As she rode him hard Logan squeezed and played with her tits and nipples, giving her something else to think about as she bounced on his dick. His hands were so gentle, yet so confident; his touch was of someone who had much in the way of experience, and Zehra was not surprised. Adrian had boasted of his friend's prowess with the ladies (the single ladies, of course!) and it was refreshing to discover that those stories weren't exaggerated: Logan was easily one of the best lovers she had ever had - the other being a man she was currently cheating on. Yet Logan's touch was so different to Adrian's; with Adrian there was a wonderful sense of intimacy; of being able to reveal who she really was without any fear of rejection, for he loved who she was and Zehra loved that about him; with Logan, though, there was simple carnal pleasure. He knew how to touch her, with his hands, his lips, his dick; a master at making her cum, and as Zehra rode him on the bed - the bed she shared with Adrian - she could feel another orgasm approach.

"Oh... oh God... oh you're making me cum, Lo... oh you feel so good... so fucking good... please, please don't stop... don't stop what you're doing..."

"What, this?" Logan said, smirking as he rubbed his thumbs over her nipples; his fingers were gently squeezing her tits. "Do you like this, Zee? Like me playing with these tits of yours?"

"Hmm... oh I do... oh that feels so good... oh please... please, Lo... don't stop."

Logan had no intention of stopping: the sight of this horny brunette riding his cock was sexy as fuck, and he wasn't sure how long he'd last before he came himself! Again he felt that twinge of shame; a reminder of who this woman was in relation to him, and of his best friend currently in a police station unable to leave until the morning, and Logan was taking advantage of this in one of the worst ways a friend could!

But Zehra felt so fucking good! The feeling of her pussy sucking and squeezing his dick as she rode it was so much better than any of the girls he'd fucked his week! Cuming inside her had felt so fucking good, and Logan was more than eager to blow another hot load of cum inside Adrian's fit as fuck girlfriend! He knew this was wrong, but it felt so fucking right!

"Oh fuck... oh fuck me, Lo... fuck me and cum inside me... oh your cum felt so good inside me," Zehra moaned as she bounced frantically on his dick. Her movements were a lot faster now, as her orgasm approached like a freight train. "Oh fuck me, Lo... fuck me... please... fuck me... cum inside me... fill me up with your hot cum... please... I want to feel your cum inside me... I want to feel all of your cum... I love it when you filled me up earlier... so fucking good... I can feel some of your cum still inside me... it feels so good... so hot... so thick... oh fuck..."

Zehra made a mental note not to forget to pick up the morning after pill tomorrow. It wouldn't do to get knocked up by her boyfriend's best friend. How the hell was she going to keep a visit to the clinic secret from Adrian? It wouldn't be like sneaking out for a quick cigarette, would it?

"Oh you better not get me pregnant..." Zehra moaned.

"Sorry, no promises," Logan grunted as he resumed helping her thrusting with his hands on her hips. "My cum's fucking potent!"

"Hmm..." Despite herself Zehra looked at him with a sly grin. "Get a few girls preggers?"

"One or two," Logan said, returning that grin; those pregnancies had been accidents, of course, but Logan had managed to get those women knocked up despite them being on the pill; a fact that gave him a lot of pride. Of course those were the ones he knew about: it was an unspoken fact that the promiscuous women of Coytoss rarely told their sexual partners about accidental pregnancies: after all, there was no guarantee the men they informed were the fathers!

"Someone's pull-out game is weak," Zehra teased.

"You know pre-cum's a thing," Logan said. "My cock oozes like Niagara Falls."

"Fuck, I noticed!" Zehra said. Their first fuck had been wet as hell down there long before he'd pumped his loads into her; Zehra knew she oozed a lot of fluids herself - Adrian teased her about how much she gushed when he got her wet - but she'd been surprised at how much Logan added to the fluid party going on down there. Even now thick gunk was squirting out of her with each hard thrust she made against his cock. She was sure a lot of it was cum from his earlier orgasm, but Logan might be right with how much pre-cum his dick was oozing into her as it pumped up into her unprotected cunt. "We're making such a fucking mess... I don't know how I'm going to clean all this up before Adrian gets back!"

"Just flip the sheets over," Logan said. "He won't notice."

"Seriously? How'd you think he won't feel how wet the sheets are?"

Logan smirked. "I'm sure you can distract him," he said. "Like you're doing now."

"Hmm..." Zehra loved the idea of fucking her boyfriend on this bed to hide her cheating sex. Of course she was really turned on by the idea of fucking Adrian so soon after having sex with his best friend! It would be the closest thing to a threesome she would ever likely get.

Logan could see the idea was really turning Zehra on; her movements had gotten a lot faster, and her expression was becoming less focused as her orgasm approached. With his hands on her hips he helped her land hard and fast on his dick; together they fucked their second round on the bed she shared with her boyfriend.

"Oh fuck... hmm.... Fuck... Lo.... Oh your cock feels so good... so fucking good... oh please... oh fuck... fuck me... fuck me.... I love your cock, Lo... I love your big, thick cock..."

He loved hearing her husky voice say such things as she frantically bounced on his dick. Zehra was about to cum, and Logan was more than happy to help her; his hands gripped her thighs so tightly as he pulled her down onto his dick over and over.

"Oh fuck yes... yes... like that... oh like that... fuck yes... Lo.. oh I love your cock... so fucking big and hard... just keep... yeah... keep fucking me... keep fucking me so good and hard... oh I love it, Lo... I love your big cock... I love how you make me feel... I love you big dick pumping inside me like this... I love feel your big dick inside me... please, Lo... keep fucking me... keep me cuming... keep me cuming like only your big, thick cock can... please don't stop... don't stop... oh fuck... oh I'm going to cum... I'm gonna... I'm... Oh fuck! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Logan kept her thrusting as Zehra's head dropped back; her eyes wide and her mouth open as she came once more. "Cum for me!" He growled as he helped her land hard on his dick. "Cum for me! Cum on my dick! Show me how good I make you feel!"

"OH FUCK!! YES!! YES!!! YEEESSSSS!" Zehra's head snapped back up; a malevolent look on her face. With sudden speed she gripped Logan's thighs as she pulled herself up by her own, her hands pushing him down onto the bed. In seconds she was on top, and before Logan had even a moment to recover from her sudden change in position Zehra had clasped his hands in hers and had pinned them to the sheets. Her grin widened as she pressed herself down onto him; her tits smashed against his chest. Her thighs began to hump his cock with quick thrusts.

"Back on top, I see," Logan said, smirking. "You like being in control, don't you?"

"I like to fuck a cock, rather than be fucked by one," Zehra said. "I like to make a guy cum. That was a great cum you gave me, Lo. How about I return the favour? I'm missing your cum inside of me. I want a new load."

"Don't worry; your tight pussy's working up a new batch of cum just for you."

"Lucky me," Zehra said. "But you should also know I'm really fucking impatient. I want that cum, Lo. I want it now. Give it to me. I'm not going wait another two hours for your fucking hot load!" As she spoke her hips increased their speed, and soon she was hammering Logan's thighs into the sheets as she hammered his cock up into her tight cunt. "I want to feel you fill me up like you did earlier. I want you to empty those big balls of yours into me. You know the last time I had a guy cum inside me it was a complete accident. I was drunk. He was drunk. We forgot to use protection. But this time I'm sober. I want you to understand that when I tell you I want you to cum inside me."

With the whole situation being so damn hot, there wasn't much for Logan to do but lie on the bed his best friend slept on while his best friend's girlfriend rode his raging hard boner and ask him to fill her with his potent seed; something she didn't even let her boyfriend do! Again there was that tiny voice in the back of his mind, trying to be heard over the raging tempest of his sex drive, reminding him who was currently riding his condom-free dick, and who was currently on top asking for his thick cum to fill her unprotected pussy and womb.

But the sight of Zehra Sydin bouncing frantically on his dick, like she had done previously, was so fucking hot: her tanned skin drenched in sweat (and no small amount of his cum, as well!), as her large tits swung perilously with her energetic movements. It was a sight to inspire his cock, as well as his balls; and Logan could feel them swell painfully with a fresh back of cum for this horny woman. "You really like my cum, then, do you?" He asked her playfully.

With one eye regarding him, her hair flying all over her face as she pounded her ass on his hot dick, Zehra smirked at his comment: "I don't like your cum, Lo... I *love* it! Give me more. Give me all the cum in those big balls of yours... hmm... fill me up, Lo... oh fuck... fill me up with your thick, hot, spermy cum..."

"Spermy?"

"Shut up. I never said I was good at sexy banter," Zehra muttered, although the feeling of his big cock pumping up into her warm, sperm(y)-filled pussy was too good a feeling to feel put off by Logan and his smirk. "How about I hear some smutty talk from you for a change? I feel I've been doing all the talking so far."

"You have been quite the talker," Logan said. His hands behind his head and he lay there with the sight of this big-titted brunette bouncing on his cock before him. "Can't say I mind: you have a ridiculously sexy voice. I could listen to you read a FTSE stock report and it'll make me hard as a diamond."

"Hmm... maybe I should try that... oh... today GME stocks are holding fast... big stonks... keep those diamond hands, baby..."

"Don't know about diamond hands but my cock is definitely as hard as diamond right now," Logan said. As daft as it was their sex-play was helping him keep his orgasm away. He did not want to flood her insides with another load of his cum just yet, not when round two was just as fun as the first. Oh sure he would probably be up for another round almost immediately after cuming (it took a lot to rob the wind from his sails!) but the best part of sex was... well... the sex! Why rush to the finish line when the race was this good?

"Hmm... oh fuck yeah... I can feel it... so fucking hard... oh I've never felt a cock this hard... so hard..." It was almost frightening how hard Logan was: most cocks Zehra could flex within her tight pussy as she twisted her lower body, especially when riding the guy like she was now, but Logan's cock pushed back; it was like she was repeatedly spearing herself on solid stone! Again and again she plunged herself down onto his rock hard rod, impaling herself for her own benefit as she felt another orgasm grow inside her. "Oh Christ... you feel so fucking good... oh fuck..."

"God I could watch you ride me all night," Logan said. "Especially those fucking tits of yours."

Opening her eyes, Zehra regarded him with some amusement as an idea occurred to her. "Do you like my tits, Lo? Do you like looking at them while I ride you? Do you like watching them as I bounce on your big dick?"

"Hell yeah!" Logan said, and reached up to grab them, misinterpreting her words.

Prepared for his advance Zehra effortlessly caught his hands and pinned them either side of his head, as her hips continued to relentlessly pound away. His confused expression was both adorable and vagina-moistening. "No this time," she purred in her deep, husky voice. "I want to show you a different side of me."

Releasing his hands and leaning back, Zehra briefly paused her movements. With a wink at his intrigued expression Zehra slowly lifted herself up, pulling his cock half-way out of her, then she carefully used her hands and feet to rotate herself. Logan gasped as he felt her vagina squeeze the top half of his cock as she turned around, until she sank back down onto his whole length. A shapely ass coming to rest on his lower stomach.

Turning her head back to regard him, Zehra smiled. "How about this view?"

Logan cast his eyes up the length of her smooth back, taking in the shape of her ass and hips; her shoulders partially hidden by the mess of dark brown hair. "Glad to see this again! Not going to say no to seeing your gorgeous ass!"

"You should get more acquainted with it," Zehra said as she resumed her forceful bouncing. "I want you to fuck me from behind just as much. I want you to fuck me against the drawers. Fuck me against the wardrobe. Take me out on the balcony and fuck me there. I want you to fuck me in the bathroom. Fuck me in the shower, Lo. Fuck me on the bathroom mat. Fill me up with all that hot cum you've got in your balls."

Oh, she really knew how to push his buttons! Logan gripped her wonderful, shapely ass as she rode him with more passion than any woman had before. Her ass cheeks slapped hard against his muscular body as she pumped his big, thick rod up into her. As deep as he could go, and he could go a lot deeper than most men Zehra had fucked in her life!

"Oh fuck, Lo... oh fuck you feel so good... so big and hard inside me... oh yes... oh God, yes... I want you to stay hard and in me all night... oh make me cum... make me cum hard..." Zehra said as she slammed her hips down onto his. Her ass pressing against his hard stomach as she rode him facing away, her hands braced against his muscular legs as she used her own considerable thigh muscles to lift herself up and slam herself down onto his raging hard pole.

Again and again she pounded his cock, taking him harder and faster than she had ever taken Adrian; and she had had some athletic sex with her boyfriend!

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yourself on my big dick!" Logan growled as he gripped her thighs and helped her keep landing hard on his dick. "Cum on my cock! Cum like only I can make you!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes! I love your cock! I love how you make me feel!" Zehra moaned as she rode him. "I love this big, thick, hard cock of yours! I want you inside me all night. I want you to fuck me and cum inside me. Make me feel good, Lo. It makes me feel really good."

The bed groaned as the horny pair fucked hard and relentlessly on top of it. The sheets were soaked in their sweat and cum, as Zehra bounced frantically on top of him. The feeling was great and unlike anything she had felt previously with other boyfriends, including her current! A little voice in her own head reminded her that she was cheating on Adrian, and Zehra knew she ought to feel shame, but Logan's cock was too good; any feeling of guilt for cheating on her boyfriend was being drowned out with each forceful thrust onto his big dick.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum! Make me cum like only you can!" Zehra moaned and gasped as she bounced hard and fast. His cock pumping up deep into her. His thick cock head slamming up against her cervix, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her; her orgasm approaching fast now.

Leaning back, Zehra placed her hands on the sheets either side of him and began to flex her strong core muscles, taking his big dick even harder than before. With her suspended directly above him, Logan squeezed her thighs and helped her land hard on his cock. Adding some hip thrusts of his own to send his big dick plunging up into her moist depths. It was such a hot sight that Logan didn't mind her hair hanging directly over his neck, the ends of her long brown lengths brushing against his skin in a weirdly ticklish way as she moaned and flexed herself with abandon.

"So good... so fucking good..." she moaned as she flexed her hips, taking his length hard as she rode him into the bed. Her eyes were closed, lost in the pleasures of this rigid pole repeatedly pumping up into her. Zehra was only barely aware of Logan's hands on her hips, helping her as she slammed her ass down onto his big dick. "Don't stop... oh please... don't stop... keep fucking me forever... oh this is so fucking good... we should have done this so long ago..."

"Don't you worry!" Logan grunted as he bucked his hips to meet hers. Keeping their thrusts as hard and fast as they both could manage. He could hear the bed scream in protest as they fucked hard on top of it; he hoped they wouldn't actually break Adrian's bed with the force of their hot, passionate sex. That would be really difficult to hide. "We're going to be having so much sex! Not just tonight, either! I don't care if you're my best mate's girl; we're going to fuck as much as we can!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Zehra moaned as she rode him. The idea of having more sex with Logan was so enticing it almost drowned out her guilt for cheating on Adrian; but when Logan's dick felt this good, how could she resist? "Oh please... please keep fucking me... I want to fuck you as much as I can, Lo... I want to fuck you in this flat... in mine... I want to fuck you in your car..."

"Why stop there? Got any more places in mind for taking my dick?"

"Hmm... I'm sure I could think of a few," Zehra said. They would have to be careful, though: so many chances of being spotted by someone who knew Adrian. Their mutual desire to increase the level of risk in their sex might be their undoing if either of them weren't careful! "But for now we should keep our fucking indoors..."