Games Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! It's not fair, Lo! Why is our sex so FUCKING GOOD!"

"We're just gonna have to accept it!" Logan groaned, wrapping his arms around her as his big cock plunged up repeatedly into her like a huge meat piston. "We're built for fucking each other! Our bodies were made to make each other cum!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Zehra moaned as she rode Logan hard on his lap. He was totally right: this big cock of his was made for her pussy, and she could see from the look on his face that her pussy was steering him towards possibly the biggest cum of HIS life! The lust that had forced them to be such massive cunts to each other had won out: there was nothing either of them could do to resist its call anymore. They needed to fuck. They needed to fuck each other. They were going to fuck each other regardless that Zehra had a boyfriend and that boyfriend was Logan's life-long best friend. Their sex was too good. Somehow they would make it work, behind Adrian's back.

"I'm gonna fuck you every day!" Logan moaned as he helped her land hard on his lap. His cum was so close now! Over two hours of holding back had made his balls hurt like hell, and Logan needed to unload them into this horny stunner. "Jesus, Zee! I've no idea, but I'm going to fuck you every day!"

"Oh God! Please!" Zehra moaned. The idea of having sex this good every day was incredible! It would be fucking murder trying to go behind Adrian's back all the time, but somehow she knew she could make it work. Somehow. "Oh fuck... oh somehow... somehow Lo... we need to fuck like this every day... I need your cock in me... every day... making me cum like only you can... I need to feel this... all the time... oh god, Lo... what the fuck have you done to me?"

"What the fuck have you done to ME?" Logan asked. "How can I have sex with my clients now when I've felt your pussy?"

"Oh... such a hard life you have now..."

Logan grinned through the sweat. "Let me show you what's actually HARD around here!"

"Oh fuck! Yes! Give me your dick! Give me that huge, glorious cock of yours!" Zehra gasped as she rode him. "Fucking give it to me! Make me cum! Make me cum like only your big dick can!"

"I'll make you cum, alright! I'll make you cum every day! You'll always have my dick!"

Zehra moaned as she thought about fucking Logan everywhere she could. In this flat, in her flat (whenever it was fixed), in the gym, in restaurants, cars, outside - fuck! The possibilities for their debauchery were endless; although Zehra was determined to try as many options as they could! All the while they would have to lie to the best man in their lives. It was a small price to pay for sex this incredible, she thought.

"Oh fuck yes! I want your dick, Lo! I want it every day! GIVE ME YOUR COCK! GIVE IT TO ME EVERY DAY! MAKE ME CUM LIKE ONLY YOU CAN!" Zehra moaned loudly as she rode him towards a huge cum. She could feel by the way he was twitching inside her that Logan was also on the edge, and Zehra was determined more than ever to make this hot stud cum. "MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM AND FILL ME WITH YOURS! FUCK!"

Gripping her shoulders Logan continued to help her bounce hard on his dick. He was so close to cuming! That little voice that had been constantly reminding him that he was cheating on his best friend, with his best friend's girlfriend, had almost been drowned out completely by this hot fuck, and Logan knew that this cum would be amazing, and would forever silence that voice.

Once he came inside Zehra there would be no turning back. A line would be crossed, well and truly. Fucking his best mate's girl had been the best sex of his life, and Logan knew he would do anything to get his cock back inside Zehra, just as he knew that she was thinking the same thing.

And how! As she bounced frantically on Logan's massive dick, feeling all of his considerable length and girth pump up repeatedly into her tight pussy, Zehra was also on the verge of another mind-melting orgasm, and she knew this one would be special: she could feel Logan's cock, feel every inch of his condom-free flesh, and she could feel it twitch frantically; Logan was about to cum. Zehra loved to cum with her lovers; how would it feel cuming with Logan emptying his hot cum inside her? His ejaculations felt incredible inside her mouth, how would it feel inside? She had already cum several times - her pussy was so sensitive now! Each orgasm before had been mind-blowing. What would it be nice to cum with Logan cuming inside her?

"Oh fuck... Lo... fuck... I'm gonna cum again..." Zehra moaned, her chin touching his as their bodies slammed against each other. Her hips collided with his. Their legs wrapped around each other. Arms holding their bodies tightly together. Her tits rolled against his chest with her fierce movements. Their skin soaked in so much sweat it was like they were in a sauna. "Hmm... fuck! I'm gonna cum Lo... I'm gonna cum so HARD... FUCK! CUM WITH ME, LO!"

"So am I!" Logan grunted. He was on the edge! His huge balls were swollen with cum. So much had been churned up with this fuck; he wondered if his cock would survive so much being shot through it! "Shit... Zee! I'm gonna fucking cum inside you! You want my cum?"

"FUCK YES! I WANT IT! I'VE WORKED ALL NIGHT FOR YOUR CUM YOU ASS! NOW FUCKING SHOOT IT IN ME!!!" Zehra moaned. Like Logan she was still wrestling with a small (and getting smaller) voice in the back of her head telling her that this was it: if she took Logan's cum inside her, something Adrian had never done, then the last line of cheating would have been well and truly crossed. The voice told her to slow down, but she didn't slow down. She didn't want to slow down: this was all too fucking hot! Not just the physical sensation of Logan's massive dick plunging up inside her over and over, but the situation itself: fucking her boyfriend's best friend on her boyfriend's bed! When she had awoken this morning Zehra had no idea the day would end with her becoming a cheating slut, but here she was; at least she was cheating on Adrian with a guy like Logan, and not some smug cunt with a big dick like certain other girls she knew.

"Oh God... I'm gonna cum inside you!" Logan gasped. He was so fucking close now! The bed was shaking with the force of their fucking; the headboard slamming so hard against the wall it was a miracle it hadn't smashed through completely by now! "Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm sorry... so fucking sorry Ade... your girl's just too fucking good... I have to..."

"Oh fuck yes! Please! Cum in me!" Zehra moaned as she gripped his shoulders. Using his own body to slam hers down hard on his dick. She too was almost about to cum: her whole body was about to explode with pleasure; and she had no idea how it would feel with his orgasm pumping thick cum into her! It had been so long since a guy came inside her, and Logan came so much more than those lucky boyfriends who had managed to fuck her unprotected! "Cum! Cum in me! Fill me up with your cum! I want you to cum inside me, Lo... please cum inside me..."

"Shit! Sorry Ade! I have to!" Logan grunted. On the very edge of the hardest cum of his life. "I have to! She's asking so fucking nicely!"

"I am, I'm asking nicely Lo..." Zehra moaned. "I'm asking you so very nicely to FUCKING CUM IN MY CUNT, YOU SHIT! FUCKING CUM IN ME! PUMP YOUR GODDAMN SPUNK INTO MY UNPROTECTED FANNY YOU INCREDIBLE LAY! OH MY GOD! JUST NUT IN ME ALREADY! FUCKING CU- OH SHIT I'M CUMING NOW!!" Her head dropped back as her orgasm exploded in her well-fucked pussy; erupting outwards like a volcanic explosion. "I'M CUMING! OH FUCK!!! I'M CUMING! ADRIAN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S MAKING ME CUM!!! FUCK!!!!!!"

"FUCK! ADE! I'M CUMING TOO! I'M CUMING IN YOUR GIRL!!!" Logan roared as he felt his cock head expand, and a huge jet of thick, hot, baby-making gunk erupt from inside. His whole cock - all ten inches of it - vibrated with an intensity he had never felt before as the motherload of cum was pumped up through its considerable length by his incredibly powerful balls. "TAKE MY CUM ZEE! TAKE IT LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE!"

"OH MY GOD!!" Zehra didn't stop bouncing: her whole body continued on autopilot as she felt the first eruption of thick gunk splash across her cervix. So much fluid sloshed around inside her that it pushed her own orgasm into new, incredible heights. Jesus! This was just the first of his ejaculations, and already Logan had filled her with more cum than a previous boyfriend had in his entire load! Zehra knew a guy like Logan would cum more after a good fuck than a blowjob, but they had been fucking for over two hours, and as she continued to bounce frantically on his dick she realised she had no idea how much he would pump into her.

Neither did Logan: as Zehra continued to work his cock it pumped huge thick jets of gunk up into this horny brunette stunner. He gripped her shoulders and helped her land hard on his dick as it erupted with thick jets of virile cum. She lifted herself up, pulling him out, just as he came; Logan's cock spraying thick viscous liquid through the cum-filled interior of her pussy to spray all over her cervix. The force of his ejaculations caused her orgasm to explode with new intense pleasures that made Zehra scream loudly as she frantically bounced on his dick.

"FUCK!!" Was all that Logan could manage as he felt his cock throb with each huge load that it pumped up into her. Blast after blast erupted from his dick. Cum sloshed around inside her, as his cock continued to piston up into her gunk-filled interior. The violent movements of their hot organs caused liquid to squirt out between where her pussy sucked and gripped the wide girth of his cock.

As they continued to hump mercilessly on the sweat-soaked bed cum began squirting out over the sheets. Thick globs of his virile fluid splashed across their abs, across their thighs. Globs of it landed on their legs. So violent were Logan's powerful ejaculations that gunk squirted up to hit the underside of her tits; squashed as they were against his muscular chest. Cum squirted out all over the patch of the bed where they bounced frantically.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP CUMING IN ME!" Zehra screamed. Her head hung back. Long hair swaying frantically. Her eyes were wide open and fixed on the ceiling above her. Mouth wide open and screaming words with little meaning as she continued to land hard on Logan's erupting cock. "FUCK! FUCK! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"OH GOD!" Logan roared as he helped her fuck his cuming cock. Huge load after huge load hit the back of her pussy. Sloshing around inside her before his ramming dick forced loads out onto the sheets. More squirted over their bodies, until the skin around their connected organs was almost entirely covered in his thick white goo. "OH FUCK! I'M CUMING SO MUCH!"

Oh he was. Indeed he was. Logan had never cum so much in his life. Load after load; his balls emptied so much into Zehra that he was certain her eyes were going to turn white with all the hot cum he was filling her with. This was definitely the biggest cum of his life, and he had this incredibly, horny woman to thank for it.

Zehra was still cuming as well: her own orgasm was being kept aloft by his ejaculations: each of Logan's heavy loads smashing against her cervix, sending shockwaves of orgasmic pleasure coursing through her. He came; she came, and her convulsing pussy squeezed his cock as Logan pumped it rapidly up inside her. His orgasm fuelled hers, as hers fuelled his.

For an age they fucked as they came. Their bodies did not want to slow down as he emptied his considerable volume of hot, baby-making gunk into her, until Zehra felt like she would always have his cum inside her, and the sheets where they sat were soaked in fluids.

Load after load: Zehra fucked his erupting cock as she came so hard that the ceiling above her almost vanished into darkness. All the orgasms she had had up until this point were surpassed by this incredible cum. She didn't want the pleasure to end: she wanted to ride Logan's cock forever; to feel his cum fill her like no one else had filled her.

Maybe she should let Adrian cum inside her after this. It would only be fair.

Eventually, after a small eternity, Logan blasted her insides with one final, huge, hot load of potent baby-making fluids and then collapsed forward into her, as Zehra collapsed into him. Her head falling onto his shoulder. Her heart was beating so fast; she could feel his through her tits.

"Oh my fucking God..." she gasped, when she finally regained enough energy to speak. "What the fuck was that?"

"That was.... That was the best fuck of my life..." Logan said. Gently stroking her sweat-stained back as he too caught his breath. His cock, despite cuming so much, was still hard and ready to keep this hottie pleasured, as they both knew it would be. "Jesus, Zee..."

"Jesus had nothing to do with it," Zehra purred in his ear. "That was all me, baby. Still... I can't believe how much you came! You must have pumped pints into me!"

"Sure felt like it," Logan agreed. "That's your fault, you know? Your pussy made all of that."

Zehra smirked. "If you want to take a short break for a glass of water or something, I'd totally understand. I don't want you fainting on me in round two."

Logan returned her smile. "You want another round? Don't want to rest a little? You looked like you came pretty hard there. Don't want you passing out on me when I make you cum again."

"I'm tougher than that, don't you worry princess," Zehra said. Gently she placed her lips to his, and pushed her tongue into his mouth. She felt him meet her with his tongue, and for a moment relished the feeling of their tongues sliding over each other; rubbing against each other like their sex organs had done for the last... Jesus... how long *had* they been fucking for? Much longer than any previous boyfriend had lasted with her, that was for certain. She thought Adrian had stamina, but Logan was on a completely other level! After a few minutes of French kissing him with their mouths partially open, Zehra pulled back and smirked at his expression. "Want to fuck for another hour or two, big boy?"

"We've got some time to kill before we need to collect our dear Adrian," Logan said.

"So glad he's not here to see this," Zehra said, kissing Logan again. "It would break his heart."

"Which is why he's never going to find out."

"Never," she agreed. "Trouble is... I don't think I'll be satisfied with one night..."

"Me neither..." Logan said. "But that's tomorrow's problem."

Kissing him again, Zehra looked at him with large green eyes filled with lust. "Tomorrow. For now... let's see if you can repeat your performance..."

"I'll do better," he said, proudly.

"Hmm..." Zehra said, not convinced. "Actions speak louder than words, you know." Gently she started to rock on his cock. Feeling his huge length slide in and out of her cum-filled pussy (and that was an incredible sensation - Zehra had never felt so much cum inside her!) How he was still so hard despite pumping so much cum into her barely five or ten minutes ago baffled Zehra, but then Adrian could stay hard after cuming, as well as a few previous boyfriends, so it wasn't a skill she hadn't encountered before; but what had just happened had been no ordinary cum, and for Logan to not need a rest after all that... he was a fucking sex machine, that's what he was!

Well... he would find out Zehra was also built for sex. Her body was demanding more from this huge cock, and she was delighted that Logan was still up for the challenge. With one hand on the back of his neck, and her other braced against the sweaty sheets behind her, Zehra leaned back as she continued to rock her hips. Her eyes locked on his, and together they moved their bodies to a new rhythm; not as fast and hard as before, but definitely just as intense. Zehra was very aware of her pussy being packed full of another man's cum; Logan's thick cock pressed his own fluids to the insides of her vagina as it pumped in and out, his liquids adding to her copious fluids. The whole sensation was unlike anything Zehra had grown used to with sex, and she took the time to enjoy the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, displacing so much of the thick gunk that he had pumped into her only ten minutes earlier.

"Shit, this feels so good!" Zehra gasped as she rocked her body against his. "I'm never fucking with condoms again!"

"Happy to have converted you to Team Bareback," Logan said, smirking; and why wouldn't he be proud? He had successfully turned her from a woman conscious about safe sex to one already thinking about letting her boyfriend cum inside her for the first time. In fact Zehra wanted him to cum inside her while Logan's seed was still inside; she wanted to feel both the men of her life in her pussy. Jesus! How had she done such a one-eighty in the span of only a few hours? This couldn't have been just Logan's big dick and his godlike fucking skills! Somehow this must have always been inside her, and Zehra was just looking for an excuse to unleash all of this freakiness.

Guess this city had finally claimed her. Turning her into a sexual deviant.

"Oh I'm definitely Team Bareback," Zehra moaned as she thrusted her hips against his; feeling that massive dick of his plunge all the way into her. Zehra didn't know how she would cope with Logan's dick not inside her when all of this finally ended; it just felt so right to have his hot shaft buried balls-deep inside. Like there had been a piece of her missing, and he just happened to slot right in that space. "Hmm... fuck... Lo, you feel so good inside me... don't you ever fucking pull out..."

"Afraid I might have to," Logan said. He was sitting upright, hands on her hips, guiding her as she fucked him. "You know... for taking a piss and stuff like that..."

"Oh just piss inside me," Zehra said, then frowned: maybe she wasn't quite ready yet for that kind of sexual deviancy. Baby steps, after all. Today unprotected sex. Tomorrow water sports. A thought that made her laugh. "Jesus... How did we get here?"

"You mean you taking my cock without a condom for the second time?"

"Exactly," Zehra regarded the handsome man whose cock she was riding. The man who was not her beloved boyfriend, who was currently stuck in Coytoss police station until the morning. "We tried to fight it, didn't we?"

"Definitely," Logan said. He too was loving this slower pace. Really enjoying the sensation of his cock sliding deep inside this hottie's cum-filled pussy. The knowledge that it was his cum she had taken made him harder, and the knowledge that she had broken her reluctance to have sex without a condom for him made him harder still! "We gave it our best shot..."

"But we couldn't fight it... could we...?"

"No." Logan moved his hands up to pull her closer. Her large tits pressed against his chest as her lips connected with his. Kissing her passionately, their tongues entwined and they moaned loudly. Zehra continued to rock her hips, keeping his cock pumping into her even as she kissed a man who was not her boyfriend. Her tongue pressed into his, pushing into his mouth as his cock pushed into her.

"Our sex is too good..." Zehra said after several minutes. Her green eyes regarded his from only a few inches away as her hips rocked against his. Keeping his length pumping deep inside her. "I don't know how we're going to do this."

"Do what?"

"Fuck like this behind Adrian's back!" Zehra said. "He's your best friend! You two must tell each other stuff all the time! How are you going to keep this from him?"

"How are *you* going to keep this from him? You're practically his live-in girlfriend now!"

"I know!" Zehra bit her lip. The worry on her face had not reached the lower half of her body; her hips still rocked against his, keeping his cock pumping at a nice steady speed. She wasn't going to cum any time soon, but the sensation of his dick moving inside her was pleasurable enough that Zehra wasn't too fussed about it. "Hmm... fuck!" Hanging her head back Zehra just focused on riding his cock. The problem of how to keep this affair secret from her boyfriend was too complex a dilemma to think about with a big cock pumping inside her. Yet she knew putting it off until tomorrow was just the kind of approach to problems she always took.

1...1314151617...19