Games of Dominance Ch. 01

Story Info
Heather asks me to fuck her sub, and gives me a blowjob.
2.5k words
4.55
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, I need help with something."

Heather, who was sitting to my left on the couch, fidgeted and placed her feet on the coffee table. We were both sitting in the living room of her apartment. I'd sometimes go there on weekends and we'd hang out; watching movies and eating snacks. Occasionally I'd help her with her coursework. At 19, she was three years younger than me and was a freshman in college while I was in junior year. We'd actually met through mutual friends before she'd started studying in my college. I was staying in the campus dorm while her parents had rented her an apartment outside the campus. Her parents, by the way, were loaded. Hence why Heather often acted like a spoiled little bitch. She'd actually been much worse when we first met, but months of me bullying her relentlessly about it had made her less insufferable. She somehow put up with all my bullying too, for reasons I didn't understand.

I looked over at her now, noticing her slightly embarrassed look. When I wasn't annoyed by her, I could appreciate how hot she looked. Now was one of those moments. At 5'4, she was considerably smaller than me. But her full breasts and a round ass gave her a great figure. She had brunette hair, hazel eyes and a small heart-shaped face. Right now she was wearing a loose gray t-shirt of some punk rock band I'd never heard of, along with black gym shorts. I'll admit I'd often jacked off while imagining how it would be like to fuck her. And I had a sneaking suspicion she'd let me too, if I made any move. But for some reason I never did, and despite the occasional teasing she didn't make any move either.

"What do you need my help for?" I asked after waiting a few seconds for her to continue.

"Well..." Here she fidgeted again. Usually, Heather had no problem acting entitled to my help. Whenever she was acting like this, it was usually because she was embarrassed of whatever she was gonna ask.

"Spit it out," I said, starting to get impatient. She looked at me, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Ok so here's the thing. I have this sub, ok. Steve. He's a year older than me, but like, a total slut. Lets me peg him and all. Even cross-dresses for me. Great ass and really knows how to use his mouth."

"Well I'm happy for you but I don't see what I'm supposed to do about that." Heather talking like this wasn't anything unusual. While I personally kept the details of my sex life to myself, she had no problem gushing on and on about her sexual experiences. She was a dominatrix. Despite her young age and small figure, she had an obsession with dominating men. And being hot meant that she had no shortage of men lining up for her either. She'd mentioned Steve a couple times to me already. Now she sat up straighter, pulling her legs under her and turning towards me with a glint in her eyes that usually meant she was up to something.

"You're bisexual, aren't you? You like to fuck guys too."

It wasn't a question. She knew I was into guys too, and I had an idea where this conversation was going.

"And?"

"Well, I'd like you to fuck Steve. While I watch." She waited for me to reply, watching my face closely.

"Uhhh let me get this straight. You want to put on a show for you by fucking one of your boytoys?"

"Come on, it would be sooo hot. Watching you dominating the fuck out of that sissy cumslut." Here she lightly ran her fingernails over my chest. Hearing her describe it, I was starting to get an erection. But I wanted to see how far she'd go to indulge this fantasy. I grabbed her hand and leaned forward so that my face was just a few inches from hers.

"Only on one condition. You give me a blowjob, here and now."

Seeing her shocked face, I let go of her hand and leaned back again and continued.

"It's only fair. If I'm giving you a live porn show, I deserve something in return don't you think?" To be honest, I didn't exactly mind the idea of having sex with her sissy friend. I had a fetish for crossdressers that rarely got fulfilled, plus the idea of having sex in front of another person was a major turn on. I'd never done it before and just hearing Heather suggest it was giving me a hard on. But hey, if I could get a blowjob from Heather as part of the deal, so much the better. I'd often fantasized about her perfect lips and small mouth wrapped around my cock.

Hania overcame her shock and looked me over one time, staying silent for a few seconds as I waited for her to reply. Just when I thought she was going to tell me to fuck off, she shrugged.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Really?" I asked, not believing my luck.

"Yes, I'll blow your cock. But..." Here she smirked, that mischievous glint back in her eyes. "We're gonna do it my way."

A few minutes later, I was laying on Heather's bed, my arms stretched out and my wrists tied to the bedposts. Heather was standing at the foot of the bed, smirking at me.

"Oh boy you're so gonna regret this." She said, her eyes roaming up and down my body. I gulped, wondering what I'd gotten myself into. She took off her t-shirt. As I'd suspected, she hadn't been wearing a bra so now she stood before me naked from the waist up. This was the first time I was seeing her breasts. Even without a bra, they didn't sag despite their full size. Her pink nipples were stiff, suggesting she was horny. She got on the bed and slowly crawled forward. When her face was over mine, she leaned down and gave me a small peck on the side of my lips. Then she took the hem of my shirt in her hands, pulling it up over my head so it was over my outstretched arms, leaving my torso bare. She leaned down again, so her lips were touching my left ear, her tits pressed against my chest.

"Can you feel how close my body is to yours?" She whispered as she ground her crotch against mine. She then started trailing kisses down my neck, then down my chest and all the way down my front torso, stopping at my belly button to lick it. She unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them down so they were past my thighs, leaving my black boxers bare.

"Well look at this." She giggled, running her hand over my erection straining against the boxers. She sat up and took off her gym shorts, leaving her with her red panties. She smirked at me, then took off her panties too. My jaw dropped as I saw her pussy for the first time. The pink lips were shaved, and glistening with juices. She then ground her naked pussy against my boxers, making it wet with her juices. She leaned down again so her face was only inches from mine.

"Can you feel that? Can you feel my pussy? Oh God you're so hard." She moaned as she continued to rub her pussy over my boxers-covered erection.

"You're wet too," I groaned, barely able to think straight. She stopped and smirked again.

"Yes, I am. We're gonna have to do something about that, don't we?"

She stood up on the bed, moving forward until her pussy was above my head. She then squatted so her crotch was just a few inches from my face, gripping the headboard with one hand for support. I reached my tongue out to taste her pussy but couldn't reach her.

"Nah-ah." She giggled, bringing her other hand down to open her pussy lips, giving me one hell of a view. "You can see my pussy, but you can't touch it."

She then began to finger herself, using her thumb to rub her clit, all the while looking down at me.

"Oh God this feels so good. My little pet tied down beneath me while I masturbate. You have no idea how long I've fantasized about this."

"You've fantasized about me?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh God, you're so annoying. You with your holier than thou attitude. Ever since I first met you I've wanted to tie you down and make you eat my pussy and ride your dick until your balls are empty and then fuck you in the ass with a strapon until you can't think. You dirty little manwhore, always teasing me. You've had it coming for a long time."

I was equal parts shocked and turned on. Here was a hot girl fingering herself right above my head, moaning out her fantasies about me. I didn't mind the fantasies either. I was a switch, so I had no problem with being either dominant or submissive. My dick by now was ready to burst out my boxers. I think I'd have cummed if she'd so much as touched my crotch at this point.

Above me, Heather continued to furiously pump her fingers in and out of her pussy just a few inches from my face, giving me a front row view to the show. Even further above, I could see her tits bouncing as she masturbated. Finally, after a few more minutes of fingering herself, she came. Her pussy squirted out juices all over my face. I opened my mouth, catching some of it on my tongue.

With a sigh, Heather sank onto my chest. Her eyes had a crazed look after the orgasm. For a moment, I imagined fucking her in missionary. Her tits bouncing up and down, her body glistening with sweat, her mouth yelling obscenities at me as I pounded her. I had imagined it several times before too but now, with her sitting naked on top of me, I could imagine it all the more vividly.

Taking a few seconds to catch her breath, Heather then leaned down to lick some of her juices from the corner of my mouth. She then looked up to stare in my eyes, her foot reaching down to press on my erection through my boxers.

"Look at you, covered in my pussy's juices. You pretend to be so high and mighty but you really are just another manwhore, aren't you? I bet you'd love to suck my strapon cock. I bet if I had a real cock you'd be begging to swallow my cum."

I kept my mouth shut to keep myself from moaning because despite the humiliation, or maybe precisely because of it, I was turned on like never before. Smirking, Heather grabbed my jaw.

"Open your mouth, slut."

I did as she said, partly because by now her foot was pressing down my hard dick with enough pressure to be slightly painful. Leaning over, Heather slowly spit into my open mouth. I closed my mouth and swallowed, feeling the sticky liquid travel down my throat. Heather's smirk widened.

"What an obedient little pet. I think my little doggy deserves a treat."

I felt the pressure on my chest and dick disappear as she got up and lay down between my legs facing me. Using her teeth, she grabbed the top of my boxers (which by this time were soaking wet due to my precum) and peeled them down. My dick, the hardest it had ever been and begging for a release, immediately sprang up. To be honest, I am not particularly big when it comes to size, being slightly above average in length and girth. But none of the girls I had ever been with had complained because I made sure my tongue and fingers made up for it. I'd learned that for most girls, size didn't matter that much. How you were at foreplay and how you used your dick did.

Heather took the base of my dick in one hand and slowly and gently started stroking it, all the while maintaining eye contact with me. She cupped her face in her other hand, staring into my eyes while smirking.

"Awww my little doggy is happy. Tell me, have you ever fantasized about fucking me? Well, have you?" I gasped as she grabbed my dick more tightly.

"Yes. Yes I've imagined fucking you."

"I knew it," she cooed as she continued jerking me off. "All you men are the same. You see a pair of tits and you start salivating like a dog seeing a bone. Well, too bad you can't fuck me. But if you ask nicely, I can fuck you. I'll bend you over this bed like the little slut you all and fuck your cute little ass till you scream."

I bit back a moan as I came close to cumming. Pegging was one of my fantasies, and I'd tried it with my ex. It wasn't a bad experience for me, but my ex had not been into it so after a few tries we'd given up on it. No way I was gonna tell Heather though. I wasn't gonna let her have that kind of power over me.

Seeing that I was close to cumming, Heather let go of my dick, waiting a few seconds to let my body calm down. The repeated edging had left my brain slow and foggy with lust, and I was finding it hard to think straight now. Grabbing my cock again, Heather licked the precum from the swollen head. She then proceeded to lick around the head in circles, cleaning up all the precum.

"Not bad, doggy." She broke off to look up again. "I like the way your cum tastes."

Then she started blowing me for real. In one gulp, she had taken more than half of my cock in her mouth. Then she started bobbing her head up and down, taking in more and more of my dick in her mouth. Finally, she succeeded in taking all of it, swirling her tongue around inside her mouth. I was in heaven. My cock was inside her warm, wet mouth, feeling her tongue swirling around it with the tip hitting the back of her throat. But just when I thought I was gonna cum, she came up for air, releasing my cock from her mouth with a soft pop.

Opening her mouth to show me the thick saliva that had built up inside, grinning crazily, she spit on my cock. She then grabbed the base again and started pumping it furiously while lowering her mouth again to take the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue. With a loud groan, I came.

I felt my dick contract and relax as I shot load after load into her mouth, her hazel eyes staring into mine throughout it all. I don't think I'd ever cum so much in life. By the time I finally finished, I felt like my balls had been drained of every drop.

She finally let go of my cock and grinned at me, swallowing visibly.

"Tell me that wasn't the best blowjob of your life."

"You're crazy," I groaned. "But damn you're right."

Giggling, she started releasing the restraints on my wrists.

"So when you are fucking Steve for me?"