Games of Poop

Story Info
When Alice poops herself things start to escalate.
2.4k words
4.3
28.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Humes
Tom_Humes
13 Followers

This story contains graphic scenes of people pooping

Chapter 1: Party Games

Alice lay there, reading her book and pretending everything was O.K. This wasn't how she'd imagined university -- moving away from home was meant to her chance to reinvent herself and yet here she was having another quiet night in. Music throbbed through the walls as the sound of laughter echoed from beyond.

Feeling bored, she shuffled into a different position. Doing so made her realise she needed the loo, which was just as well as it'd been over a week since she'd last pooped. Outside her room she could hear voices.

"She's only going to say 'no' -- Alice is one of the most frigid people I know."

"Yeah, but we should try and involve her."

Alice froze -- there was a knock on the door. She inched over and poked her head out. Sarah and Lydia were there -- she'd only ever spoken to them a few times despite living on the same corridor.

"We're playing a few drinking games over in my room, if you wanna join us," said Lydia.

"Yeah," chipped in Sarah, "it might get a little wild though, so it's entirely up to you."

Alice thought for a second; she barely drank and knew she wouldn't fit in, however what harm could it do?

"O.K," said Alice with a little smile, grabbing her keys.

Alice's poo would have to wait, after all, she wasn't that desperate.

The three girls walked into the room to the sound of cheering.

"Everyone who thought Alice wouldn't join us," screamed Sarah, "needs to take shot."

Everyone, apart from Lydia and a guy called Graham, picked up their shot glasses.

"We wanted you to be here," explained Lydia, "but most of us thought you were too uptight. Do you wanna drink?"

Not sure what to ask for, Alice pointed to the bottle of gin lying on the floor.

"Gin and tonic?" suggested Lydia, grabbing and glass and making one up.

Alice took her glass and sat down legs crossed on the floor. Her need to poop was starting to get uncomfortable, but she wasn't going to share that with a room full of people she barely knew.

The gin and tonic was strong and Alice kept losing the games they played. She was soon feeling rather tipsy.

Chapter 2: Alice Shits Herself

An hour later Alice was starting to feel more relaxed. She tried to ignore her bowels bulging inside as the tip of her poo attempted to push its was out. Everybody else was using the room's en suite, but then again nobody else needed to shit like she did.

"Right," said Sarah, "one final truth and then we'll play something else."

Great, thought Alice, once this game is over I'll make my excuses and sneak off. Alice's insides continued to squirm, the only thing stopping them from emptying was her own determination.

Sarah spun a bottle around with it landing on Graham. "O.K Graham, who, in this room would you most like to shag?"

Graham looked embarrassed. "well, err but...errr...Alice. I kinda find her cute."

Alice blushed. Nobody, as far as she was aware, had ever fancied her before. Her stomach gave a little flutter, causing her to clench her arse cheeks together to keep her poo from escaping.

"That's sweet," said Sarah. "there's nothing wrong with liking Alice. O.K then, time for another challenge. The next person to need the loo has to wet themselves."

Alice panicked - she really needed to go. "I was actually just about to use the loo," she muttered.

"Oh, don't feel like you have to join in," said Sarah, "everything we do tonight is optional."

Alice hated feeling like an outsider and, she realised, changing her underwear would give her the perfect excuse to slip off back to her own room to have her poo in peace. It was, after all, only a bit of wee. Alice stood up, feeling rather uncomfortable, wondering what she was doing.

And there she stood, with the whole room watching. Taking a deep breath, Alice slowly relaxed her muscles. She felt the wee trickle out -- looking down she could see a dark patch appearing on her jeans. It all felt very outrageous and Alice realised she was enjoying the experience. The warm urine made her tingle and rather than trying to stop herself she continued to let it flow. Relaxing her muscles had also caused her bowels to loosen and sphincter to stop holding itself so tightly. Without even realising it the poo gently started to flow out. It slithered into her knickers and around her arse cheeks. Everything happened so quickly Alice couldn't stop herself.

"Wow," exclaimed Sarah, "I think you've shat yourself."

Alice grabbed her arse, trying her best to keep the poo in place, and dashed out the room. She waddled down the corridor feeling her mushy shit rub around as laughter echoed behind her. Once she'd made her way back to her bathroom she carefully removed her trousers. Realising her bowels hadn't completely emptied, Alice sat down on the toilet with her knickers still on. She put her head in her hands pushed the remaining poop out, secretly enjoying the sensation of it filling up her underwear.

Alice never talked about her bodily functions in front of people -- her heart was racing with the excitement of breaking such boundaries.

She tipped the lumps of poo out of her laced kickers and into the toilet bowl before taking them off. Using wads of toilet paper she slowly started to wipe -- there was poo everywhere. Every sheet got covered in thick, slimy excrement. Eventually she'd cleaned herself up and put her soiled clothes into bag. Realising she'd used up her last loo roll, Alice added it to her shopping list and after a quick shower, headed back to the party to apologise.

Alice was surprised at how supportive everyone was when she returned -- in fact, nobody minded and, for the first time in her life, she felt like she was fun to be around.

Chapter 3: Alice Fills her Tummy with Laxatives

"This next game is not to everyone's taste," explained Sarah as she walked over to her cupboard and brought out a tub of MiraLAX. "Whoever eats the most laxatives wins."

Alice wouldn't normally volunteer, but she was enjoying coming out of her shell. "I've already pooed myself once -- what's the worst that can happen?"

"I'll challenge you then," said Graham. Alice had no idea if Graham still fancied her after she'd shat herself right in front of him, however wasn't going to let that prevent her from trying to impress him.

Sarah filled two large glasses of water, gave them each a spoon and told them to mix in as much of the laxative powder as they wanted.

Alice put five large spoon full of the laxative into her glass. Graham put six. Alice put five more in. Graham followed. Eventually the tub was empty. The powder slowly dissolved into the water.

"That's way more than I was expecting," said Sarah sounding slightly worried. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Alice picked up the glass and defiantly drank it all. Graham did likewise. They both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Everyone's capacity for games was diminishing and so the room turned to conversation.

"You didn't have to do this," said Lydia, "have you ever had a laxative before?"

"Nope," replied Alice. "I've always been too embarrassed to buy them. I guess I'm going to need a poop soon"

"It's not pleasant," said Lydia, pulling an odd face.

Sarah laughed. "I've taken laxatives on a couple of occasions -- although not in the quantities you've just done. Normally they just move things along a bit -- your body's still in control."

Lydia's face was turning red.

Sarah turned to Lydia: "I mean, laxatives aren't that bad?"

"It's disgusting."

"Please tell..."

Lydia paused. "Last year one of the other girls at college tricked me into eating a laxative brownie. I was doing cross country when...well"

"Well?"

Lydia put her hand over her mouth: "well, err...I was stood in a field with shit literally running down my leg. It's most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me."

"Eww," laughed Alice, "I hope that doesn't happen to me."

Sarah smiled. "Everyone poops -- why the embarrassment?"

Lydia looked at the floor. "Because some things are best done in private. Would you want somebody else seeing your shit?"

Sarah shrugged. "Wouldn't bother me."

"Really?"

Chapter 4: Alice gets Diarrhea

An hour later Alice's stomach was cramping. "Excuse -- nature calls."

Scurrying into the bathroom, she slammed the door behind her. Her insides were dancing around and, as Alice yanked down her trousers, she looked at her reflection in the mirror opposite. Staring back at her was a girl torn between feeling mortified and feeling liberated. Alice gave her reflection a forced smile before pulling down her pink panties. With her bottom sat firmly on the toilet seat, her muscles relaxed and watery stool splattered out.

"Are you O.K in there?" called Sarah's voice through the door.

"Yeah," replied Alice, pulling off a piece of toilet paper, "I think the laxatives are working." She looked down to see her sloppy shit sat in the bowel; everyone next-door must have heard it come out.

She gave another squeeze, causing a loud fart to erupt followed by another small squelch of poo.

"What's it like?" asked Sarah.

"Messy," giggled Alice.

She gave her bum a little wipe, pulled the chain and decided to head back to her room for a little more privacy. "I think I'm going to go now. Thank you for inviting me."

Graham laughed. "I'm the same -- it's been a fun night."

As they were heading off Alice remembered that she'd run out of toilet paper. "I don't you have a spare loo roll -- I used my last one cleaning myself up earlier."

"Don't worry," replied Graham, "I have plenty."

They headed back to Graham's room.

Chapter 5: Pooping Together

"You know," said Graham, "you can stay for a bit if you want."

Alice felt giddy -- Graham still like her. Not wanting to put him off, she ignored the gurgle from her stomach . "Of course -- I'd love to."

"great -- juts give me a minute."

Graham went into his bathroom whilst Alice sat on his bed looking at the posters on his wall. The laxatives were working quickly and Alice suddenly had an alarming urge to shit again. She knocked on the bathroom door, noticing that it wasn't locked: "Are you going to be much longer?"

"Maybe," called back Graham, "perhaps you should use your own bathroom. I'll bring a loo roll around when I'm done."

Alice could feel her whole insides spasm. "I don't think I can make it." She let the bathroom door swing open as Graham jumped up. "I need to go so badly - sorry," she wailed, pulling her trouser down and hopping to the toilet with her hands holding her arse cheeks together. Throwing her kickers off, she swung her bottom onto the seat and felt her insides erupt.

A torpedo of diarrhoea shot out her anus. Relieved, Alice slowly became more self-conscious; she was normally a very private girl and yet here was sat pooping in front of a boy. With no dignity left, she started to wee. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok -- I've never seen another person poop before."

Alice could see that Graham was having an erection. Wanting to tempt him she smiled: "What does it look like?"

Graham peered over as Alice slouched forward. She strained as much as she could, causing a loud fart to echo around the bowl. Knowing there was more in there, Alice pushed again letting another stream of mushy shit splatter out. "I can see the rim of your anus turning itself inside out as diarrhoea pours fourth. The fact you'd let me see that feels so special. Would you like to watch me?"

Alice laughed as they swapped places. It all felt very mischievous.

Alice watched Graham poop -- as she did Alice realised that she too was starting to feel in a rather sexy mood.

Flushing the toilet caused it to block, with Alice's and Graham's poo swirled around mixing. Graham put his hand in and pushed it along.

"I can't believe you just touched my poop," screamed Alice.

"It's very special poop from the hottest girl I know."

Alice giggled -- her stomach gurgled. She needed to go again. Sitting down, she pulled Graham over for a kiss, before whispering in his ear "did you really like touching it?"

Graham nodded.

Alice grabbed his hand and placed it on her bottom. Graham started to stroke her arse hole before Alice screwed her face up, pushed with a little groan and let her poop cover Graham's hand. Graham wiped the poo all over Alice's bum as Alice guided his finger into her anus. Alice could feel Graham's finger wiggling inside her -- she'd never felt anything like it before.

Chapter 6: Alice Loses her Virginity

Alice couldn't get over how intimate and naughty it all felt. She turned to Graham with a cheeky smile. "Did you really want to have sex with me?"

Graham nodded.

"Let's do it -- I'm just going to wipe up. Tonight finally I've let myself go and for once am setting no boundaries."

Graham gave Alice a cuddle. They took off their clothes, left the bathroom and climbed into the bed. Graham opened a condom and put it on his penis. "Are you sure?"

Alice lay down on the bed naked with a massive smile. "Yes."

Graham gently put his erect penis into Alice's vagina as an ecstatic expression spread across their faces.

The two of them slowly cuddled and kissed. Alice was enjoying it so much she ignored her body's desperate attempts to tell her to go to the bathroom again. It was as if her body were a tube a toothpaste; the motion and cuddling pushed the mushy poo along and out and onto the bed sheets.

She could feel it seeping underneath her.

"I think I've just had another poo," whispered Alice.

"It's O.K," replied Graham moving his hand under her arse and smearing the shit around. "I'm about to do the same."

"Alice slid her hand between Graham's bum cheeks as diarrhoea squirted out. The two of them continue to have sex, covered in their own excrement.

Graham ejaculated. Alice orgasmed. This was certainly not the quiet night in Alice had been expecting.


Tom_Humes
Tom_Humes
13 Followers