Games People Play

Story Info
Two students get together after a game of Slutty Jenga.
1.6k words
4.16
9.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Games People Play

Alicia was still getting used to being sober. She didn't mind playing Kings or the Pokemon Drinking Game because she could always just chug Red Bull. Win-win. But she liked to be uninhibited for Slutty Jenga. And she couldn't do that sober.

Slutty Jenga was exactly what it sounded. You take a piece of wood from the tower and each had a sexual truth or dare on it. And if you knocked over the tower then, you had to strip down....completely. Alicia really didn't want to play. But her friend Nina was already pulling her hand, leading her towards the circle. She sat down between Nina and Tony. Tony's very presence made Alicia bristle. Tony was seriously good looking. And he knew it too. He wasn't confident but he was witty and sarcastic. It was catnip to Alicia, but he always treated her with disdain. Even now he edged over a little away from her. Bastard.

The first round went around. Alicia pulled out her piece. Make out with the people to your left AND your right. No way. But Nina (who was proudly bisexual) had her eyebrows up in a fun challenge.

"Come on, Alicia," she said. Her friends around the circle also took up the chant. "Come on, Alicia". The only one who didn't talk was Tony. He was just watching her very closely. If she had been watching him just as closely, she would have seen the bulge in his pants.

Alicia leaned closer to Nina. The other girl's breath was sweet with liquor. It was a beautiful invitation. Nina closed the gap between them. Their lips met and Alicia felt a sexual thrill run through her. How had she never done this before? This felt amazing, especially when Nina bit down gently on Alicia's lower lip. Alicia groaned audibly and Nina (very experienced with this sort of thing) smiled impishly.

There was a round of applause when they broke apart. "All right, Alicia, you and Tony now," said Megan. It was Megan's apartment and she was relentless when it came to rules. Alicia knew she would hate this, but when Tony claimed her mouth she completely came undone. He knew how to use his tongue like a master. He explored every inch of her mouth and she felt wetness gush into her panties. How had she gone without this? It felt so good. Every part of her body was warm and tingling. Eventually, Tony pulled away.

"Like that? Pretty sure you did," he muttered to her under his breath. Alicia felt heat flood her face and turned away angrily. She would die before she admitted Tony was right. And he was right. Megan clapped her hands happily.

"Tony, your turn" she said. Tony had been pouring back the tequila shots and Alicia watched with interest as the tower wobbled then finally collapsed. Tony put his hands in the air and stripped down to his underwear. That was when Alicia saw the large bulge. She gasped out loud and Tony gave her a piercing glance before he yanked off his boxers. All the girls (and several of the boys) in the circle exhaled sharply. His cock was huge and semi-hard and Tony did not seem to be ashamed of this. In fact, he leaned back, his cock jutting out proudly.

What if, thought Alicia, I put my mouth on it? Here, now, in front of Nina and Megan and everyone. She was so tempted to try. But Tony wouldn't let her, an insignificant peon, anywhere near his majestic cock. She was just fun to tease.

They went around the circle again. Nina made out with Megan. Now Alicia was really wet and did not notice Tony studying her closely. He knew she was aroused. Hell, he could practically smell it. And then it was Alicia's turn again. And. She. Knocked. Over. The. Tower.

Holy fuck. She could not get naked in front of Tony. She had a little bit of flab that hung over her underwear. What would he say about that? He would mock her of course. The way he always did. Of course, she had her smashing breasts and she was wearing her sexy underwear. You always had to wear sexy underwear to these parties. Just in case.

"You know the rules Alicia," said Megan, merciless.

"Please," begged Alicia, "I'm not even drunk,"

"Then why did you knock over the tower? Look, I had to strip. It's only fair. We have to have the same the rules for everyone," said Tony. Alicia shot daggers at him. He gave her a secretive little smile. What was that about?

"Underwear. Get down to your underwear. And if you knock the tower over again, I won't be so nice," said Megan. Her word was final. Alicia shimmied out of the gray leggings she had been wearing, that had been perfectly accentuating her ass. She pulled off her shirt, her DD's threatening to explode from her lace bra. All eyes were on her, all cocks rigid and hard. Tony was practically leaking precum and he wished he could hide it, but for once he was exposed too.

Alicia sat back down, looking at no one and wishing she was anywhere else. She was humiliated, sure everyone was laughing about the flab above her stomach. Tony had never seen anything sexier. He had such blue balls that it was physically painful.

As was usually the case, the game didn't last very long. People were slurring their words and stripping on their own accord. Megan shook her head at her band of sexual deviants and disappeared in the backroom with her boyfriend. Per game rules, players were not allowed to put their clothes back on until they left the party (and even then it was only so they didn't get cited for indecent exposure). Alicia crossed her arms over her giant breasts and talked to Nina by the refrigerator. Tony (still hard), his chiseled body attracting every girl's attention, came and stood next to them much to Alicia's annoyance. She was even more annoyed when Nina left her to go chat up the foreign exchange student.

"Some game," said Tony, staring at Alicia's tits shamelessly. She blushed.

"Stop looking at me," she whispered, staring at her feet, suddenly shy, all spunk gone. She was talking to a very hot boy, and she was so aroused he could see her wetness through her panties, a small discreet stain. He tried not to scare her.

"Why do you want me to stop looking at you? You're beautiful," he whispered, grazing her ear.

"You're making fun of me," she muttered.

"I swear I'm not,"

"You're an asshole," It was the only thing Alicia could think of saying.

"Maybe so. But I'm an asshole that wants to fuck you," he said, bluntly. She looked up, finally meeting his eyes. He could smell her now. She was ready for him. All this "hatred" had merely been foreplay and tonight he would have her.

"Grab your clothes," he growled, "We're getting out of here," Alicia practically ran over to Nina. Tony stared after her, appreciating the way her ass jiggled. He had wanted her for so long. Tonight he would make her his.

After they put on their clothes, they went out in the night air. It was a balmy spring evening. Impulsively, Tony grabbed her hand. He didn't want her thinking he was only doing this because he was drunk. In fact, this was his dream come true. He couldn't wait to get his hands on those breasts, to taste that arousal. His apartment had never seemed so far. And he had a single so they could get down to business right away.

But Alicia had gone shy again. She stood back, a little reluctantly.

"Is it me?" asked Tony, leaning in closer. He nipped her ear and heard a moan. He relaxed. She was just self-conscious.

"Come on, beautiful, let me see all of you. All of you," he said, meaningfully and slowly stripped her down. The lace bra came off to reveal pert, alert nipples begging for his mouth. He obliged. The lace panties slipped off to reveal a neatly trimmed bush and glistening thighs.

"Get on the bed," he said and she meekly obliged. He used his tongue on her center, her heat, the place begging for his attention the most.

"Tony, Tony!" Her cries were music to his ears. He couldn't hold off much longer. He raised his head from her pussy and said with a cruel smile "Am I still an asshole?"

"Oh Tony," she was writhing and moaning his name and he had to have her. She was sopping from her excitement and his tongue so he easily slid inside her. She moaned (he was large) and moved to accommodate his length. Then he began to move, and they were fucking.

"Oh you dirty bitch, I've wanted this for so long," Tony said. He did not intend to say this out loud and for a second he froze but then Alicia whimpered, "Yes. I am your dirty bitch. Use me, Tony. I'm your toy," Oh God. She was even dirtier than he dreamed.

"Are you my slut?" he asked. Again, he wondered if he had gone too far and then felt her clench around his cock and realize his naughty words had pushed her over the edge. He wasn't far behind. He shot his load, feeling the tension of a semester ease out of him.

After, they lay in silence. Tony saw the opportunity for teasing.

"So you're my toy, huh?"

Alicia buried her face in embarrassment.

"Shut up, asshole," she said.

"Spoken like a true bitch," And he kissed her on the lips.