Gaming Interrupted

Story Info
She knows exactly what to do to pull him away from the Xbox.
1.3k words
4.35
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of times a week I jump online to play Xbox with a couple of friends around the country. It's a nice way to keep in touch and have a lot of laughs doing something we enjoy. Tonight was one of those nights and i planned to meet up online around 7pm.

Nicole was settled in the TV room upstairs watching one of her sexually charged reality dating shows when she asked me where I was going. "Down to play some Xbox, hon."

"Hmmf." Was all she responded with.

"I'll only be on for a couple of hours, max. And I'm pretty sure you know how to pull me away from it if you want."

I carried on downstairs to the rec room and fired up the game, dimming the ceiling lights to reduce the glare in the room. I texted my buddies that I was jumping online and waited for them to arrive.

Our rec room is a blend of TV room, gaming room, spin studio and guest bedroom. It's not overly large but everything fits nicely. The 60" flatscreen mounted on one wall is opposite an enormous sectional sofa with a chaise. In between I have a gaming chair that rolls out of the way.

After a few minutes my pals and I joined up and spent 40 minutes or so wreaking havoc in an imaginary world.

As we were wrapping up another game I heard my wife tiptoeing down the stairs. The faint light cast down from the kitchen revealed the silhouette of her bare legs and the slight sway of a short night shirt.

As she slowly entered the dim rec room, I noticed her hair was still down and freshly brushed and her night shirt was barely buttoned up the front. She had a sultry, intoxicating look about her.

Speaking into my headset mic I told my pals this might be my last game, and flicked off the microphone, playing out the final minutes of the match.

Nicole stood in front of me with her legs spread wide at shoulder width and slowly kneeled down with her hands on my thighs. I was already getting hard as she spread my knees apart, her hands slowly sliding up to my crotch and back.

One by one she slowly popped open my button-fly jeans, helped by the pressure of my growing erection. Spreading my jeans she ran her hands all over my cock, tugging at the waist and my boxers underneath until she was able to pull open the fly of my shorts and let my cock out.

She must have known I was barely still playing because she stayed low, out of view of my screen and leaned forward licking the precum off the head of my penis and swirling it around with her tongue. She told me once she kinda had a taste for cum, saying she didn't necessarily love it but that it was different in it's own salty way and she just liked experiencing it now and then.

Sweeping her hair away from her right side she lowered her head, taking me deeper in her mouth with her tongue working all around my shaft, leaving me no choice but to recline and let my game controller drop to the floor. A couple more bobs of her head and she pushed herself back up to standing, proud that she had "won", but not content to stop there.

Wriggling the sleeve of her sleep shirt she was able to maneouvre her shoulders out the top so the shirt fell just slid her body to the floor, leaving her standing there absolutely naked. She must have practiced how many buttons to leave undone to do pull that off.

I removed my headset and stared at her as she ran her hands slowly up and down her torso, cupping her breasts and lightly pinching her erect nipples, her bare pussy swaying slowly in front of me.

She reached out her hands to pull me up and wrapped her arms around my neck to go deep in my mouth with her tongue. We pulled apart and I pushed my chair off to the side as we stepped over to the sofa. Sliding down my body once again to her knees she grabbed my jeans and boxers at the waist and pulled them off in that awkward way that always happens. Then she stood in front of me again with her hand wrapped around my shaft and lightly pushed me back towards the sofa, guiding me to sit down.

Fully in control, she did what she has done so many times, straddling me and putting her hands on my shoulders as her support. She took my left hand and brought it to her bare pussy just inches above my cock and I could feel how soaked she was. She must have warmed herself up a little before she came down to me because her juices were literally running down the inside of her thighs.

Having a fully naked Nicole on my lap is one of the most amazing experience in the world. But as she lowered herself onto my raging hard on I noticed I could see her reflection in the flatscreen across the room. It was like I had two of her. It was like watching her twin of her fuck while I was fucking her. Or watching two Nicole's fucking. Or something like that. I'm a visual guy so that extra stimulation was more than enough to get me off quickly. I held on as long as I could just to enjoy a view of our sex that I've never really seen before.

Watching her fuck me from a 2nd viewpoint and seeing her ass bob up and down as my shaft jammed in and out of her was amazing. Seeing my hands on her bare back and being hypnotized by the slow, swirling motion of her hips.

Nicole hadn't said a word until this point but the rhythm of us working each other finally flipped a switch in her and her breathing started to get heavy....followed by the moans of "fuuuuuucccckkk". I increased my tempo and she started cumming, adding in some higher pitched squeals and "oooooooohhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkkk".

Knowing I was about to explode into her orgasms I wrapped my arms firmly around her, pulling her tight onto me and we both orgasmed hard on each other, with Nicole rapidly grinding her clit on me.

Still holding me deep, she leaned back a little and caught that I was looking behind her. Thinking I was still watching a game she turned her head only to see her own naked reflection riding me.

Almost instantly she adjusted her movement to sort of confirm that it was her she was seeing. "Fuck me" she whispered moving her hips again so she could see herself in animation. "I've never seen myself before".

I told her it took me to the next level to be able to visually have two of her at the same time. Still looking at herself, and slowly grinding on me, she was focused on her movement and studying the totality of experiencing herself going at it.

She turned back to me, looking me straight in the eyes "now I know why you want to fuck me all the time. Jesus, now that I've seen that I want to fuck me all the time. Or at least watch it."

Standing up to get off me, she stepped back and turned to the TV, admiring the reflection of her tight body as she slid her hands up and down over her breasts.

"I want to watch me... I mean us. Can we do that?"

"I'll work on that." I said as I watched her naked body, and it's reflection, walk out of the room.