All Comments on 'Gaming Night - Vampires and Vixens'

by SynSlave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
L0stS0ulsL0stS0ulsover 4 years ago
liked it

Would love to see a second part telling the brother and sister side of the evening.

JustPervyStuffJustPervyStuffover 4 years ago
brother/sister

It was great and a good read. I would have liked to have been able to read Simons and Victorias shenanigans over the Simon and Ashley one but, I still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a series.

Novella would be the best and many more holliday opportunities for the multitudes of combos. Brought me many years back since reality usually copies fantasy and how such a quintet can live happily ever after, (unless someone has to go against his/her will).

SynSlaveSynSlaveover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Based on feedback so far I think I'll expand it. Victoria and her brother was going to be the focus of chapter two. I hadn't considered a novella but based on feedback I may explore the idea. Thanks again and please keep commenting; I'll use the feedback from the readers to decide how I'll proceed/continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please MORE!

This was really amazing. One of the best stories ever. Please keep up the incredible work.

SynSlaveSynSlaveover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Because of the feedback I'm half way through a follow up. And since it's what people asked for, there will be more focus on Victoria and her brother. I have a rough idea for a third part as well. But if I keep getting feedback like this I might have to think of another project with the same characters/premise or continuing this one. Other projects are eating up time but I'm not shelving this one, based solely on feedback.

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98about 4 years ago

Absolutely amazing! I loved this story and really enjoyed the dynamics of the group. The girls especially played off really well against one another. Can't wait for another part or a new story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSynSlave@SynSlave
Hello! Long... long time reader. But, new member. I've been an amatuer writer for quite a while but never had the courage to share my work with, well, strangers (for lack of a better word). If it seems ironic that I'm choosing an adult site as my first reach upward from the ...