Gaming Night - Vampires and Vixens

Story Info
Role playing girls gone wild.
13.7k words
4.69
40.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SynSlave
SynSlave
25 Followers

This story was inspired by some of the fun (and a bit corny) reads about RPG gamers and other party game scenarios that first drew me to Literotica many years ago. My homage to those several works that galvanized the website Literotica in my head.

Warning: I threw in quite a bit of taboo sex in it because if you're going to commit to role-playing, you should go all the way, right? Please don't take it too seriously. All characters are over eighteen.

Anyway, if you like it (or don't) please comment. I might decide to turn this into a series down the road.

*****

Game Night - Vampires and Vixens

Samantha was excited. Gaming night usually excited her, but tonight's game was special. Simon confirmed—for the fourth time this week—that his roommate was all in for their regular RPG session. Tonight was the night to make her move.

A knock at the door made her smile. A few seconds later she heard her sister's familiar voice greeting Victoria.

"Wow! You really went all out didn't you?!"

Samantha paused while applying some deep red Revlon to her lips. Uh-oh, she thought to herself listening to the rustling of bags and recalling yesterday's conversation during dinner.

Game night was a regular event between her, her best friend Victoria and Victoria's brother, Simon. They were discussing it like they normally did and Samantha vaguely recalled, how they let it slip that they sometimes did themselves up just a tad to get in the spirit of role playing. Nothing serious—like what you see in web videos, or hear about at conventions.

But Simon's new roommate Michael was coming over to play as well. Her sister, Ashley, had started getting curious throughout the generalized cos-play talk the moment he entered the conversation.

Samantha briefly met Michael when the three regulars got together last weekend for their gaming session at his place. She told Victoria she was into him at the time, but tried to keep the conversation benign around her little sister. She wasn't hiding anything; she just didn't feel like playing twenty questions.

Tabletop games were a tradition between Victoria, Simon and Samantha since they were kids. The trio were always close and shared a lot. They grew up in the same town; and she and Victoria even enrolled in the same college, where their nerd-driven desire was easily fanned. Friends came and went over the years throughout their gaming ritual, and it was always a great way to let loose and relax in an otherwise hectic navigation through life. The words escape and fantasy belonged together in their minds.

Still... things were supposed to settle down once you graduate, find a job and get a place; weren't they?

Not yet, she thought ruefully as she got excited about Michael joining them tonight.

"I even brought that little something-something we talked about." Samantha tried to overhear the clandestine whispering over the ruffling of bags.

Still wrapped in a pair of bath towels around her torso and long blonde hair—but curious—she walked out of the open bathroom to greet her best friend. The costume Victoria was wearing made her subconsciously drop her jaw.

"There she is. I like it but don't you think it'll be a bit distracting for the guys?" Victoria teased, scanning Samantha in her bath towel up and down.

"Me?" Samantha managed after closing her gaping mouth.

"Well, I look pretty conservative next to your shower costume. Even with these." Victoria gave a little shake of the goods upstairs.

Victoria was dressed... well, Victorian she supposed. A long cobalt-blue flowing gown, made out of cheap but shiny material covered most of her curvy friend. But her eyes were fixated on the faux corset that was stitched into the costume. Whatever was sewn into the gaudy ensemble pushed her 36 D's up so well, Samantha wasn't sure how it managed to keep her nipples covered.

"Meow, right?" her sister admired, while looking the raven haired beauty up and down.

"You like?" Victoria asked, a little self-consciousness bleeding through her quirky smile.

"Oh. I like it. But the boys are going to love it!"

"It was Ashley's idea," she said blushing, face turned slightly.

"I'll bet," Samantha smiled, wickedly eyeing her sister.

"Don't look at me. You two are the one's into this silly stuff!" Ashley accused lightly. "Now for you..."

Victoria took the cue and tossed a black plastic bag to Samantha.

"What?" Samantha caught the bag with an outstretched hand but quickly used it to cover her chest, when the larger towel around her unraveled. She must have made quite a pose standing there, with the puffy department store bag hugged tightly to her bosom and the towel—she managed to catch it with her other hand—draped over her lower half.

Both girls cheered and applauded at the acrobatic maneuver.

"Well, go try it on!"

"Yes! Yes!" her sister encouraged.

"Hope you have something black and sexy to wear under it," Victoria taunted as Samantha fled back into her bedroom.

Fifteen minutes later Samantha was examining herself in the mirror, flustered. She was embarrassed. She was awe-struck. She was adamantly opposed.

But after a few more minutes, she was also a bit horny from enjoying the way she looked in her reflection. Exhausted at the giggling and hushed tones coming from outside her bedroom door she decided to play along—at least until the guys showed up.

"Here she comes. Enter the—WOW!"

Allowing herself some sexual freedom in front of her best friend and sister, she turned and posed to the beat of enthusiastic clapping.

"WoW is a different game," she smirked after finishing her little dance.

"Huh?" puzzled Ashley thoughtfully, not understanding the reference.

Samantha was—fittingly she supposed—dressed as a sexy witch. Probably more Elvira than Sam from Bewitched though, with a high slit in her loose black skirt. Her ample 36 C's were showing more cleavage than any of the conservative tops she normally wore. Heck, it was conservative compared to the bathing suits she wore.

"I think she put a spell on me," her sister cried feigning distress.

Ashley was always the more sexual one, not that her older sister didn't have a decent resume herself. She supposed it was a younger sister thing, fighting for attention. But since Samantha was older and blessed with a larger rack she was still the one guys—and girls—fawned over. Whenever she took the time to visit home, during her recent college years, she got plenty of attention as well.

"Okay," she finally conceded, ending the show. "This was fun but there's no way I'm staying dressed like this for the guys."

"Aww. Don't be such a prude." Ashley whined with a vicious smile. "I'm sure Michael will enjoy it."

"You told her?" Samantha gave her friend a sly glance, eyes narrowing.

"Who do you think came up with the idea for these?" Victoria swiveled a hip and used her hands to outline her impressive figure.

"Should have known," Samantha playfully admonished.

"C'mon." Ashley dropped the playful act and grew serious. "You two kept talking about this silly game so much I thought my brain was going to disconnect my ears to save me from the boooooredom." She made a show of rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out. It was often hard to tell when she was being serious to anyone but her older sib.

"Yeah, but it's Vampire: the Masquerade. Not Witch: the Slut."

"Same difference," Ashley pouted. "You said you two like to dress up a little anyway."

"Yeah, a little!"

"Well, I'd say little is an apt description," Victoria offered in support, grinning so wide her pearly whites were showing.

"What do you care anyway?" Samantha called back to Ashley while heading back to the bedroom to change. "Aren't you going to a movie tonight?"

"My date canceled."

"Aww," she heard Victoria respond from the other room.

"No big deal. Just an old fuck-buddy from high school."

"Plenty of those, right?" Samantha called while examining herself in the mirror one last time. She was busy smoothing the harsh fabric over her body, concentrating more on the way the revealing outfit accented her fleshy curves, than her comfort. It was tight in all the wrong places. But it did look good on her, she confessed. She had never worn anything that made her ass look so round.

"See," Ashley walked quietly in, grabbed her by the hand and led her back to the small living room of her apartment. "You like it. Admit it."

"I admit nothing!" She yelled defiantly, planting her feet and raising an arm to the ceiling.

"But you like the way it makes these look!" Ashley grabbed a cup in each hand and jiggled her chest lewdly. Astonished but feeling strangely liberated in her new outfit—and around her close-knit companions—she let loose a bit more by placing her hands on her hips and tilting her chin stoically. All the while, her kid-sister fondled her comically.

"Okay, knock it off." She slapped Ashley's hands away and moved to sit on a couch arm—personal limit tested beyond her comfort level. She hoped her face wasn't turning red as she tried to appear confident.

"Your turn!" Ashley squealed, wheeling to Victoria.

Victoria raised both hands defensively and stepped back, with a startled expression twisting her facial muscles.

"Oh no!"

"You guys are no fun," Ashley pouted.

She could be exhausting. Still, she was always good natured in the way she flirted and fooled around ever since becoming sexually active. No malice or manipulation in her intent. She just liked to have fun.

"Go get us a few beers from the fridge you tiny thot." Ashley smiled at the description. At 5'5" and wearing skimpy boy shorts with a plain white, tight-fitting tank top, it was pretty accurate by the present company's inner thoughts. Though blonde like her sister, she kept her hair cut and layered down to her chin.

Ashley swayed her hips suggestively while she walked and even stopped to grab both cheeks of her firm ass, bouncing her tiny flesh obscenely.

"Oh please," Samantha breathed, rotating her head, watching Victoria admire her sister from the corner of her eye. "You're such an attention whore."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Where'd you find these get-ups anyway?" Samantha asked, taking a bottle of light lager handed to her.

"Outlet mall right by you," answered Victoria .

"Really?"

"Um, Sam?" Her sister asked as she was walking back. "You know it's like three days till Halloween, right?"

"Holy!" Samantha exclaimed smacking a palm to her forehead. "I've been so busy at work. I'm going to have to get candy for this place."

She'd only started renting the apartment a few months ago. It was a large complex and she assumed some of her unknown neighbors must have kids.

"Damn, guess I'll have to go out tomorrow. I was so looking forward to spending a full day at home doing nothing for a change."

"Tell the guys to pick some up," Victoria suggested.

"Yesss!" Samantha ran for her cell phone.

"Oh, tell them to get beer too!" Ashley called after her. "You're running low."

"Red wine!" called Victoria.

Samantha couldn't see Ashley's puzzled reaction but was only half listening anyway, as she dialed excitedly.

"Wine?"

"Why not? We might as well go all the way, role playing tonight."

Ashley smiled at the older girl's innuendo. Victoria innocently smiled back.

"Oh! And food. I forgot to eat dinner," piped Ashley in her sister's direction.

"They're not going to be happy making so many stops," Samantha said with a frown, walking back to the other two girls.

"Please. With the way you two are dressed... they should be so fortunate," Ashley argued, getting a bigger smile out of Victoria.

"Hush!" interrupted Samantha. "Hey Simon. Yeah? Cool. Hey, on your way can you pick up a couple things?"

Victoria and Samantha took turns repeating the list. Samantha bobbed her head as she relayed, looking a little dismayed when she was finished.

"What's in it for you?" she mimicked, with a phony downtrodden face to her current guests. "Oh... I think we have something that'll make it worth your while."

The other two girls giggled. Giggles turned to an explosive chorus of laughter after Samantha hung up the phone.

*****

The girls had plenty of time to plan, gossip and hussy themselves up for tonight. There was no detailed outline, but the mood was clear.

"What about these?" Victoria held a pair of large silver hoops to her ears.

"I like the tear drops better."

"The hoops are sexier."

"Hoops it is," Victoria conceded without protest.

"They're not going to even notice your earrings," Samantha tried arguing weakly.

"Who says I'm doing it for them." Victoria countered plainly.

"You go girl. Fuck them. It's all about you tonight. They'll be drooling anyway," Ashley added after taking a sip of beer.

"Um, one of said guys is her brother," Samantha reminded her sister. "And the other is..."

"Available from what I hear," Victoria said coyly.

Samantha gave her friend her most powerful gaze of deadly-jealousy-with-intent-to-kill. It was a look she hadn't given to her sibling-level friend since they were kids.

"Oh don't do that. Last time you looked at me like that... lets see. It was when I got those front row tickets to Taylor Swift. Besides, you know I would never do something like that to you." As if to prove her words Victoria embraced her softly.

Samantha accepted the sincere hug easily, knowing that Victoria was truthful. All three girls were just about done playing dress-up on Victoria and Samantha when the doorbell rang. They quickly got into position by the door while Ashley got her phone recording.

"Ready?"

"Ready," Ashley confirmed.

"My hat!" Samantha cried with a hoarse whisper.

"Screw the stupid hat," Victoria scowled.

With an eager and sensual role-playing-fantasy posing on each side of the short closeted hallway like contemporary statues, Samantha opened the door, letting it swing in gently. The girls stood quietly, allowing the reveal to work it's magic.

Simon and Michael stood quiet as well, holding multiple bags in both their arms. At first glance they were in a state of blissful awe, mouths open. Slowly, their faces faded to blank slates and tight lips. They might have stayed that way all night, since they didn't even blink when a wine bottle hanging low from one of Simon's bags slipped and thudded on the carpet.

"Guess we should have checked to make sure they were ready," Victoria stated with a look and growl that might have been hungrier than she intended. Maybe not.

A few minutes later they were all socializing while they were unloading in the kitchen. Cold beers were handed out in exchange for a couple warm six packs. The guys were thinking snacks, not meal; so chips, pretzels and popcorn were emptied into plastic serving bowls.

"So... explain to me again, the reason why you... dressed up?" Simon asked.

"Oh, just deal with it bro." scoffed Victoria.

"Well, as it was pointed out to me... 'tis the season isn't it? Why? You don't like the costumes?" Samantha said the last part slowly, running her hands down the length of her body, stretching the fabric out just a little as she shimmied. "We can change into regular clothes if you don't like them."

"Dude," warned Michael. "Do as your sister says and deal with it," he finished, half in jest and half quite seriously.

"Dealing. Dealing." Simon automatically responded. "Although," he added thoughtfully, "You two look great no matter what you're wearing."

Samantha stopped her seductive maneuver and looked at her dear friend, realizing he was ogling her breasts. He really was a sweetheart.

When they were younger they fooled around a bit like typical teenagers, but nothing serious. One time when he took her home from a frat party she tried to have sex with him. But she was really drunk. Like a gentleman he reassured her and kept her from really making a mess of things, by talking her down until she eventually passed out on the couch with him. They were such close friends that she usually felt they didn't need to add anything else to their relationship. But if things didn't work out with Michael tonight, she wouldn't mind reevaluating that position.

"Uh, wine in the fridge?"

"Nope. Give it here," Victoria requested briskly while relieving a pair of Pinot Noir bottles from the newest member of the ad hoc group. "These are for the game."

Samantha couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her friend when she saw them standing side-by-side. They looked good together. He was tall with broad skinny shoulders but only a few inches over her friend's 5'9" frame. The frame of a playboy bunny in her assertion.

Samantha considered herself somewhere in the middle of Victoria's full figure and her sister's smallish body. She had curves second to Victoria's but not by much. Standing at 5'7" she knew it meant she could probably up the number of passes made at her if she lost ten pounds. Still, at the ideal age of twenty-three, she was turning more heads than she could keep track of as it was.

"We're still playing?" Michael asked.

"You don't want to?" Samantha said dejectedly. Truth was she no longer really cared about it tonight, but she was hopeful they could add another member to game night going forward. It would also give her an excuse to keep seeing Michael, regardless of how things worked out this evening.

"No, no. I'm down. Just thought when you asked for all this stuff and the candy, this was turning into some sort of Halloween party. Plus, you know, the costumes."

"Oh, we don't normally do this. You can blame my sister for the way we're dressed," she heartily admitted while focusing her eyes in her sister's direction.

"Blame? Think I'd rather thank her," Michael corrected.

"Well, I think there's apples in the fridge if we'd rather play something more fun." Ashley happily suggested.

"I didn't even ask. Are you familiar with the game?" Samantha didn't really want to ask him before in case it turned out he wasn't really into it, but she figured she might as well cross that bridge now.

"No, and this is my first time playing like this. But I've always been into it on chat... forums... and games I play online. So I'm looking forward to it."

"Speaking of," Simon finally broke his gawking and attentive stare of Samantha's breasts, to her slight dismay. "Michael already made a character. Did Ashley make one?"

"Pfft," responded Ashley, sitting on the granite counter in the room, while kicking her feet.

"Ignore her. She thinks we're dorks for dressing up and playing games with dice and paper." Samantha's voice was condescending and she moved in front of the tiny girl, hands gripping the counter top around her butt in an aggressive manner.

Ashley curled a finger into her sister's plunging neckline and hooked it on her bra band. Pulling her closer—she enjoyed messing with her sister—keenly aware everyone in the small kitchen was watching.

"The dressing up I like. Playing games I like," she purred. "It's the other stuff that bores me." She finished with a laugh and gulped her beer.

Samantha laughed back and tried to step away but Ashley's finger quickly reeled her back in, as she finished downing the bottle. Without warning, Ashley thrust her spring-loaded back forward, catching her sister off guard by planting a deep wet kiss on her.

Samantha was too surprised to react properly and after a bit of prodding from beer-wet lips, she opened her mouth to let their entwined tongues work it out. For several moments they made-out, tongues fighting each other while Ashley wrapped the arm that was holding the beer around her sibling, to pull her prey in closer.

SynSlave
SynSlave
25 Followers