All Comments on 'Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 01'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CriosCrios8 months ago

These types of stories are why I follow @Xarth 🥰😉

trybimantrybiman8 months ago

I didn't expect to like that as much as I did!

I imagine I would've chosen a number of traits like Cass. I certainly wouldn't have passed up some time with the princess at the beginning though ;)

siondiresiondire8 months ago

I am a fan of this story. I often like this sorta genre, but too often other writers get bogged down with game mechanics. It feels like you just write enough for the world building and focus on the character relationships.

I love Ash. Theyre a fun character and having them be the most knowledgeable about the game is cool.

Hope to see more of this. Thanks for writing.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver98 months ago

So fun and horny! I was desperate for it to keep going.

DragosLoveDragosLove8 months ago

Heh, entertaining. I'd love to see what your take on Freaky Friday would be.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was so hot, I can’t wait to see where this story goes!!! Thank you!!!

acrasoftacrasoft8 months ago

I love your stories. Long time no read/

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this story

JochenJochen8 months ago

I’ve come across a lot of stories with this general premise and, while some are good, it’s just not my cup of tea. I can say that about quite a few of your stories and series, Xarth, and that’s precisely why you’re my favorite author here.

I haven’t come across another author that develops such genuinely unique characters whose emotions - anxiety, love, lust, endless humor - are all expressed so naturally. I’ve started reading a few of your stories before without knowing you were the author only to realize a page or two in that I recognized the style, the beats, and levity universal to your work.

I’ve never read a Xarth story that I didn’t like, even I didn’t have much of a libidinal connection to plenty of them. As I find myself either repeating the same sentiments or unable to properly communicate my thoughts, I’ll just leave with this:

This was a wonderful introduction to a series that I’m desperately looking forward to. Thank you for so much wonderful, and incredibly consistent, content.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

This was so much fun to read. So well done. I'm glad I gave it a chance. All the characters stood out on their own and yet fit well together. I kept picturing "Ready Player One" through it. Haha.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117088 months ago

Fun story, but, bummer hyper sized cocks aren't really my thing...other than that, I enjoyed it immensly!

5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You always seem to surprise me with your imaginative mind and create the widest array of varied characters and situations but that’s what keeps everyone coming back time and again. That’s a five star fun story with a 7 star character lineup.

DesiqldDesiqld8 months ago

Xarth baby is this your egg moment? Loved it

DarkGoddessNyxDarkGoddessNyx8 months ago

This looks delightful, can't wait to read what comes next for our slutty little cleric.

MidnightHour_MidnightHour_7 months ago

Omg omg omg this is so good! Any chances our adorable femboy spends some time in chastity?

jvsissyjvsissy6 months ago

I love it so muchhhhh <3

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Appreciate the f1nn callout

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES