Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not even about the buff, you know," Scar said weakly. "They're just horny."

Cass looked straight up to her eyes, which were a long way up from where he was. She was just so fucking tall.

"That's ok," Cass said. "So am I."

Ash leaned farther forward and Vanya cheered gleefully as Cass kissed Scar's cock over and over again. He layered kisses on top of each other, then spread them out all along her shaft. He had to actually crawl around on his knees to reach from one end to the other. Her cock was ridiculously big, and if it had been anyone else, Cass wasn't sure he would have bothered.

Scar was actually making some very cute noises as Cass paid loving attention to her erection. Noises one wouldn't expect from such a hulking battle-vixen. But she was, after all, very much still a woman underneath her armoured, war-ready exterior.

Cass, right in middle of falling in love with being Scar's good little cock-slut, wasn't sure what he was going to do when his blessing was finished. He was all hot and bothered, not ready to stop yet. Not by any means.

But did he have any excuse to keep going? Could he even make Scar cum, for that matter? Would she let him? Would it be too damn slutty of him to try?

Vanya saved him from his dilemma. Cass, not paying enough attention, was startled to suddenly find her kneeling on the other side of Scar's cock, rubbing and kissing as well. Gods bless that horny pink magic girl.

"Keep going," Vanya murmured. "Don't stop now."

"Din't want to," Cass mumbled.

"That a boy."

Ash joined soon after, and with them and Vanya working Scar's shaft, Cass focused more on the base and the balls.

All Cass could smell was sex and the scent of Scar's arousal. He buried his face in her, kissing and nibbling on her, getting ever more addicted to the whole experience. He couldn't help himself.

She was so warm. Her balls were heavy and hot to the touch as he caressed them, her cock hard and throbbing where he lay his lips and occasionally nuzzled his full face against her.

"Unf, what are you all doing to me?" Scar said.

Cass grinned, loving the way she quavered just a little as she spoke, the way she wasn't fully in control. Having three people all playing with her cock at once was a justifiable reason for giving in to the pleasure, but it was hot no matter what was causing it.

Cass had some small forewarning before Scar came. She was making little animalistic grunts and growls anyway, but more specifically her balls got all tight and twitchy, and her cock strained and pulsed right before she blew.

Cass, Vanya, and Ash all cooed in awe as Scar exploded beneath their combined hands. Her cock moved with every cumshot, launching silvery-white liquid in graceful arcs to splatter against the floor a good few feat away. Cass was enraptured with the process, and even though he was aware how large Scar's balls were, he was just baffled by how much cum she produced and delivered.

"Holy shit," Cass said.

Vanya gave a low whistle. Ash grinned wolf-like.

"That's so much," Cass said as the flow finally tapered off.

"Mmhm. I mean, I've seen her cum before," Vanya said. "But--"

"You have?" Cass interjected.

"Yeah. But, like, in someone. So I didn't actually the total amount."

"There's no way she could be in someone."

Vanya smiled and patted Cass's head. "First of all, have you not seen the internet? Second of all, the rules aren't the same here. People can definitely take her. Even you could, with a little training and magical assistance."

Cass swallowed and tried not to let the thrill of that option show on his face. "Oh," he said faintly.

Scar appeared relaxed and languid, but eventually straightened herself out and got back into her armour. Ash was somehow already prepared again before Cass even got off his knees, and Vanya and Cass basically just needed to straighten out their respective dress and skirt.

Cass also looked around for his panties, but wasn't sure where they'd gone to. He was, at this point, very obviously tenting his skirt out, and didn't much give a shit.

"Fuck that was good," Scar said. "I'm not sure it was actually a good idea right before a big fight, but hopefully I'll get my fighting energy back in a minute here."

"You'll be fine," Vanya said. "I've never seen you slack off in a good fight."

"You're probably right."

Scar gently kissed Vanya on the cheek, her larger head briefly blocking Vanya's from Cass's view. Cass felt a small surge of jealousy before he got a kiss on the cheek too, at which point he just felt stupidly horny again.

"Should I... just jerk off real quick?" Cass asked. "I feel like maybe I should."

"Sorry, Cass. Maybe after the boss fight," Vanya said. "We'll be quick. No time right now anyway."

"No time?" Cass asked.

"Nah. See, Ash just opened the door."

"Oh motherfu--"