All Comments on 'Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 05'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loving this series! Can’t wait till Scar fucks Cass

burkdmburkdm8 months ago

Boi needs to max out his stretchiness asap! Lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmm woud love a game like that, an I woud deffenty be a sluuty littel femboy

MamalidoMamalido8 months ago

I would love to see more boi characters joining the sex at the same time as Cass. Not just one Boi dealing with futa somewhere then have the interaction with other femboys somewhere else.

siondiresiondire8 months ago

This is a great series and i hope you add more to it. These characters are alot of fun. I was glad to see the Succubus show up again. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just wanted to say I’m really enjoying this series and can’t wait to see where it goes next. I almost always enjoy your work, but honestly was a little unsure if this would be for me - but it may now be one of my favorites. I would even say it helped unlock some things that had been floating around in my head for years, and let me embrace parts of myself I hadn’t before. I know that’s a lot to put on a bit of erotic fiction, but it’s true and I appreciate the story and the work you put into it.

KrittaKritta8 months ago

This started out really good, but it's turning into littown. That's its own fun, but the story elements have grown sparse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just absolutely loved this. You seem to be able, so eloquently, to describe my own depraved fantasies. I guess i just wanna be Cass. Please, please write more. I can beg if it helps!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pleaseeeee please continue this series I have check in each day waiting for the next story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this series but please let Cass cum next time! Poor little femboy isn't getting off at all :(

WhiteNekoWhiteNeko7 months ago

Thank you for writing this series. It's honestly my favorite femboy story. It's such a refreshing break of the normal femboy story mold, and I'm looking forward to reading about how Cass deals with everything once he's done drowning in lust.

ContrahentContrahent7 months ago

Xarth, you have a talent for slipping comedy gold lines into the middle of your stories.

Example: "The bulge was quite prominent, and Cass traced it with his fingers before Scar began thrusting back and forth to get some proper throat-fucking in. As proper as it could be under the circumstances anyway."

The second sentence cracked me up. Fairly certain no mainstream etiquette manual has addressed massive orc cock reaming out throat holes between friends, and the proper way to do so.

I uh, added that "mainstream" line there cuz if I didn't the internet was gonna surprise me with rule 34 yet again.

GlofffGlofff7 months ago

Maybe a little more story again? And more anal! ;D

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

new part now >:(

UnaturalDeviantUnaturalDeviant6 months ago

I love this story and your writing! Please post more!

MaybeMayaMaybeMaya6 months ago

Literally cannot wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would be interesting to see a bit more interaction in the ‘real world’ but recognize that’s really not what the story is about.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh man, big fan! Would love to see a continuance. If you make an actual e-book of this I'll be first in line to pay you real dollars for it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please add a magical chastity artifact for Cass... and still hoping that these adventures spill out into the real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES