Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass bit his lip and clung tight to Scar's hand to keep himself steady. He felt all fluttery at Scar's admission, and was so very tempted to simply give himself to her for whatever she wanted. He was held back by the fact that Scarlett was his best friend in real life and they didn't really do that kind of stuff together, as well as the more immediate and practical consideration that her character's cock was way, way too big for him.

"You think we should?" Cass asked breathlessly.

"Absolutely not," Scar said immediately.

"But you want to anyway?"

"Very much so."

"You don't think it'd make things weird?"

Scar thought about it for a moment. "You played with my cock once already."

"I remember."

"That didn't make things weird."

"Technically true."

"And this is all just a game. It's not like it's a real world commitment."

Cass looked up at Scar, feeling both emotionally and physically vulnerable next to her. "We could also just save the rationalizing for later, if that helps."

"It does, actually."

Scar picked Cass up and tossed him over her shoulder like he weighed nothing at all. It was kind of stupid how hot he found that simple maneuver, and the subsequent journey from his new perch. He was most likely flashing under his skirt quite badly as Scar picked up to a rapid pace through the streets, but his thoughts were much more so on the fact that she was carrying him off to do naughty things to him, and that physically speaking he could do less than nothing to stop her desires.

There was such a thrill to being a cute, helpless li'l boi. He had the advantage of this all being a game and never being in actual true danger, but he kind of wondered if he'd be even more stupidly horny if he didn't have easy ways out if needed. There was some kind of fucked up reverse survival instinct going on with him lately. It was fun though.

Scar took him to a street that looked the same as lots of others to Cass's eye, then to a decent sized house on said street.

"Welcome home, Lady Scar," a voice said.

Cass craned his neck around, but only caught sight of the speaker once Scar had moved past him. It appeared to be a fancily dressed man even shorter than Cass, with features that suggested perhaps a gnome or something similar.

"Thanks, Casby," Scar said. "We're going to my room."

"Can I bring you anything?"

Scar snorted. "Not unless you just want an excuse to peep on us. We're going to be busy."

"Very good, madam."

Cass waited until they were climbing stairs and hopefully out of earshot. "You have servants?"

"Sort of. Casby takes care of the place, and I think hires others on a case by case basis. He's a good butler."

"Um, sure. And... an NPC? Surely?"

"Haha, yeah. We can't afford paying a player to stand around here all day, that's for sure. I mean the truly wealthy can, but the cost is pretty absurd for most of us."

"I see."

Scar bodily pushed through a doorway like she owned it, which she most likely did. Cass got tossed onto the bed inside the room with a casual flick of her wrist. The bed was firm but very comfortable. Ideal, Cass supposed, for having a friend over.

When he looked up again, Scar was already disrobing. Her armour was off, and she was just pulling down her pants, giving him such a tantalizing view as her oversized cock was revealed. It remained way, way too big for him, and he wished she'd gone for something more reasonable, but it was still a fucking hot thing to witness, and added to the feeling that he was in an exciting kind of sexual danger.

"How do you manage to look so cute and innocent and so horny all at the same time?" Scar asked.

Cass shrugged. "Beats me. Too bad you won't fit inside me though, huh?"

Scar smirked, and a hard frisson of anxious tension ran up Cass's spine.

"You won't though," he said.

She just kept staring at him, telling him with eyes rather than words that something was about to happen to him, and he very genuinely had no idea what. It didn't help that he cock was swelling before his eyes, rising to full, ridiculous erection with all the promise and threat that entailed.

"Don't look at me like that!" Cass said.

"Like what?"

"Like you're going to shove that monster inside me. It won't fit!"

"What if it could?" Scar asked, her tone a soft breath and ferocious growl all mixed together.

Cass swallowed. "Without serious internal injury?" he asked hopefully.

"This is for fun, not torture," Scar assured him.

"Mmhm. I note that wasn't strictly a yes or a no, though."

Scar stepped toward him, her increasingly engorged cock bouncing lightly with each movement, and her hips swaying in what would have been a seductive manner even without her huge erection pointed right at him.

"Cass?"

"Yes?" he answered in a small voice.

"Do you want me inside you?" Scar asked.

"... I don't want to answer that."

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing how badly I want you inside me."

Scar smiled and stroked Cass's hair in a way that made him all warm and fuzzy inside, and she hadn't even hardly done anything yet.

"Let's try something then," Scar said. She produced something akin to a collar and dangled it before Cass.

"Um... what's that?" Cass asked with some mild trepidation. "Like a collar or something?"

"Have you seen that 'snap my choker' meme on the horny parts of the internet?"

"Sure."

"This is that."

"What?"

"A choker that gets snapped. Assuming conditions are met."

Cass looked from choker to Scar and back again. "Dare I ask what conditions?"

"Basically what you'd expect. Choker goes on, overly large cock goes down throat, choker snaps at opportune moment for maximum sexual effect. If you're into that sort of thing, of course."

"But, like, none of that makes sense or explains anything," Cass protested. "Putting more restriction on my neck isn't going to help me take your cock any easier."

Scar moved close enough that her cock pressed warmly against Cass, and it was only pure will that kept him from touching and playing with it.

"Don't think about it too hard," Scar said. "Rules are different here. You know that. You can't cast spells in real life, for instance."

"True," Cass said. "But--"

"Do you want this?" Scar asked simply.

Cass hesitated only a second. "Yes."

"Good. Turn around."

Cass felt tingles all over as he turned his back to Scar, knelt submissively on her bed, and held his hair out of the way. She attached his choker with surprisingly dextrous fingers given their size, then patted his head and motioned for him to turn back around.

"Well it feels weirdly nice," Cass admitted. "Kind of like a collar still."

"You'd enjoy being collared, would you?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Not in so many words, no." Scar poked her cock, fully hard and throbbing, into Cass's face. "Now be a good boy, would you?"

"You can't just expect me to do whatever you want because you pet me and call me a good boy, you know," Cass mumbled around her massive cock.

"Of course not," Scar agreed easily. "But I can fully expect you to do what you want."

Cass, finding that he couldn't really hold back forever from Scar's cock with its smell of sex and tantalizing precum already leaking from the slit, just sighed. "Goddammit."

"Hehe, I'm right, aren't I?"

"Oh shush."

Cass started kissing Scar's tip and licking up some of her precum. It tasted amazing and salty, and like he wanted the real thing. Letting go of his inhibitions, he was soon kissing and sucking ferociously on Scar's cock, rather enjoying how it throbbed under his touch. Some of its twitches were actually powerful enough to knock him loose for a second, but the involuntary reactions were kind of fun to tease out of her.

Scar let him play for a bit before gently pressing him toward her. "Do it for real, baby boy," she urged tenderly. "Don't just tease me."

"It still won't fit," Cass said. "No matter how much we want it to."

"What you want to bet?"

"Um... loser has to suck the other one off?"

"Pff, that's already the stakes," Scar said dismissively. "But that is kind what I'm after anyway, so I'll take it." Her large hands took hold of Cass's head on either side, gentle but firm. "Open wide."

Cass found the action of opening his mouth to be partly involuntary as his body cooperated without full need of his brain. Scar's fingers wrapped themselves in his hair guiding him with makeshift reins. He loved his long, pink, partly braided hair just because it looked cute. But the ease with which someone could use it for sexual domination was either a downside, or a huge upside. In his heart of hearts, Cass knew it to be the latter.

The head of Scar's cock spread Cass's lips wide as it pushed into his mouth. It was pretty hot at first, even though it definitely couldn't get any further than that. Then it was scary as it just kept going, Cass's jaw somehow stretching to fit around it. Then it was scarier still as Scar didn't stop and invaded his throat next.

Cass panicked a little and tried to pull back, but it was a less than useless attempt. Scar had him physically dominated to such an extreme extent that she might as well have been a force of nature.

It went back to being pretty hot when Cass realized his throat would stretch around Scar's monster cock just as smoothly as his mouth had. That plus his lack of particularly needing to breathe.

His eyes rolled back as Scar just kept going deeper and deeper. Much like how Ivy's vines had penetrated him to an anatomically impossible degree, Scar was now stuffing him full in a very similar manner. Her cock didn't stop at 'merely' plugging his throat. She still had way, way more length to give him.

Scar slightly adjusted Cass's position so that he was more in a straight line, then shifted her grip on his hair and just kept going. She gave little hip thrusts to keep forcing her cock further into him. He found her movements hot as fuck, and really kind of wanted her to go harder despite how he still wasn't totally convinced he wasn't about to be murdered by dick.

"You're such a good boy," Scar murmured. "You're going to take it all, aren't you?"

Cass gurgled back around her shaft, totally unable to communicate at the moment.

"That's it," Scar cooed. "Let mommy fill you up."

Cass groaned and closed his eyes entirely while his smol body got fucked toward complete fullness. He was pretty sure Scar was very deliberately turning him on, rather than saying things solely for her own benefit. It was working, though. He did kind of want to be a good boy for mommy in this instance.

Scar fucked harder and harder the closer she got to fitting herself all inside Cass. Her thrusts were enough to shove her cock a little deeper every time.

Cass was fully drooling, unable to even swallow. He put his hands on his tummy over his hoodie, feeling the girth of her cock making obscene bulges in his little body.

There was a sense of triumph when Cass made it to Scar's balls. They bounced gently on his chin while his forehead bumped against the bottom of her firm tummy.

Scar sighed in contentment, fully buried inside Cass like he was a living cock sheathe. She just help him there for a moment while he choked and drooled on her cock. Cass ran his hands down his belly, trying to figure out just how much of his body was currently taken up by her erection. He was quite obscenely stuffed, was the short answer.

"You're so fucking tight," Scar hissed in pleasure. "How does that feel for you?" She hesitated a bit, then laughed at herself. "Oh right, can't really answer that, huh?"

Cass made a noise as close to, "duhhh," as he could.

"Hehe, well I know what sounds you can make."

She pulled back a bit, then thrust in again. Bodily sliding him up and down her thick shaft. She wasn't so much fucking his face as moving him back and forth along her cock like a pocket pussy boi toy. She could even do it with only one large hand wrapped around his midsection, just to make him feel extra smol and helpless.

He fucking loved it. He wouldn't have admitted to anyone just hot he found it. Not necessarily directly sexually pleasurable, but stupidly fucking horny that he one hundred percent knew he'd be jerking off to this very memory many times in the future. He was, too, very much ruining his current pair of panties as his hard cock leaked a serious mess of precum.

Scar got a pretty good rhythm going, slamming into Cass's petite li'l body over and over, but seemed to run into some problems with how far she could pull back each time, and how fast she could repeat the cycle. With a soft grunt, she pulled all the way back out of Cass, his mouth making suction sounds as her cock escaped and a small flood of mixed precum and drool flowing out his gaping mouth and down his chin.

Cass looked up at her with big eyes while panting heavily and patting his tummy to make sure his body was still intact. "You didn't have to stop."

Scar tilted her head. "Who's stopping?"

She casually yanked Cass's hoodie off, which was probably just as well to avoid it getting messier. She did the same to his skirt and panties, only just barely carefully enough not to rip anything.

Once again, Cass was crazy turned on by how sexually dominated he was. He knew he was safe, that he was with his best friend, and that it was only a game anyway. But the feel of it was this huge, beautiful orc lady with a massive cock could do whatever she wanted to him, and was fully intent on using him for her pleasure.

Cass was flipped onto his back and presented with Scar's cock again. She somehow managed to looked even more intimidating from this new angle, but Cass dutifully opened his mouth anyway. Scar easily buried herself back down his throat again, this time at a nearly perfect paralel line to his body, decreasing the resistance she met.

Cass appreciated the efficiency and hotness of this new position, but he also couldn't see much other than Scar's shaft disappearing into his mouth, followed by her huge balls slowly approaching and eventually coming to rest on his face. The latter of which totally blinded him, but left his whole world narrowing down to Scar fucking his mouth, which if he was going to do this, he might as well fully commit.

"Fuccck yeah," Scar moaned. "You're so cozy and tight."

Cass wasn't actually sure if it counted as being tight when his whole body was basically being stuffed full. He kind of wanted to just let her have it though. Whatever was getting her off. It was kind of insane how badly he wanted her to cum. Way more than he cared about himself cumming.

He started moaning back, mostly just a muffled hum around her cock. He wiggled around a bit, which didn't get him very far given how impaled he was, but did kind of massage Scar's cock a bit.

"Unf, good boy," Scar said as she fucked his mouth harder.

Cass could one hundred percent listen to her calling him a good boy all day long. He was way too horny for his own good.

It wasn't long before Scar had abandoned all pretense of restraint. She pounded Cass's mouth, and by extension most of the rest of his body, to her heart's content. Her cock throbbed inside him so hard that he could actually feel her getting close to cumming in him.

The first pulse of her cum was so intense that it actually snapped Cass's choker as it shot down her cock and into his tummy. It was probably meant to do that for sexy effect, and it at least maintained its enchantment on Cass's body even after breaking, which was very lucky for his physical wellbeing.

Scar sighed in pure bliss, burying her cock deep in Cass and emptying her load in him. Her large balls rested on his face, regularly contracting and expanding while he blindly drank down her massive orc cumshot, or whatever the equivalent of drinking was in this particular instance. He could feel it filling him up, both from regular senses and his new mystical connection to cum, but couldn't really taste any of it.

His poor tummy got all stretched out as it overfilled, getting him as pregnant as a femboy could be. It was a little scary how much he seemed to enjoy that kind of thing.

Scar eventually pulled out of Cass, her muscled body now glistening with sweat as she panted softly. Her cock was only just slowly retreating back to softness, and Cass's cunning eyes noted some of her cum left on it, and a few little dribbles still leaking out.

Despite all the extra weight inside him, Cass was quick and nimble to move to the floor and suckle at Scar's cock, cleaning her up after a sloppy face fuck.

Scar groaned. "Damn, dude. You were never this slutty in real life, were you?"

Cass bit his lip and looked up at her with what he hoped were big, innocent, winsome eyes. He shook his head.

"Thought not," Scar said. "But enh, why am I worrying about that. It's working out really nicely for me at the moment. Back to it, you missed a few spots."

Cass happily resumed licking cum off of Scar's cock. It was a new and slightly worrisome addiction, and he just couldn't get enough.

He still had his mouth on her when the door opened and Vanya and Ash strolled in. Ash waited by the doorway, whereas Vanya flopped down on Scar's bed, idly watching Cass finish up.

Cass stood up a moment later, cheeks bright crimson despite the fact that they'd seen him like this before. Just something about being unexpectedly caught being a horny little cock slut, he supposed.

"You guys all done?" Vanya asked.

Scar sighed. "Yes, Vanya. Thanks so much for interrupting by the way."

"You're welcome!" Vanya bounced to her knees on the bed. "Anyway, we got something pretty cool for Cass. Something to complement his butt plug."

Cass regarded Vanya curiously. "Something else that goes inside me?"

"Sort of the opposite, actually."

"The opposite? What?"

Ash produced a flask and extended it toward Cass. It looked to be fairly ordinary at first glance, albeit shiny and with exquisitely etched patterns across its surface. Just holding it, Cass could feel that it was magical somehow.

"It's for storing cum!" Vanya explained excitedly. "So you don't run out so easy."

Cass looked dubiously at the vessel in his hand. "Um... it's not very big."

"It's bigger on the inside," Vanya said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Kind of like you," Scar whispered, nudging Cass gently.

Cass blushed and busied himself removing the cap of the flask, taking a sniff, then shrugging and trying a small drink. Indeed sweet, thick cum poured over his tongue and down his throat.

"Good, right?" Vanya said. "That's the last of what was in me." She patted her tummy. "All emptied out again."

Cass frowned. "When you say emptied out...."

"Here, let me show you."

Cass found himself on his hands and knees in front of his friends. Vanya casually popped his butt plug out, prodded his slightly gaping butthole with interest, then popped the magical flask against his hole instead. Cass immediately felt cum leaving his body, and presumably being sucked into the flask.

"That's a neat trick," Scar said, marveling as Cass's tummy shrank back down. "So I could fill him up and empty him out as many times as--"

"Hehe, down girl," Vanya said. "I mean technically yes, but there are only so many hours in the day."

Cass tried not to show how interested he was in Scar's proposal, but the possibility of something like that already took the sting away from feeling his precious cum hoard disappear from within his body.

He did manage to stop Vanya before she emptied him entirely, and felt much safer and more secure when she pushed his butt plug back in. She was definitely grinning too hard as she handed him the flask, though.

"So... this is filled with cum tapped from my ass," Cass said slowly.

"Yep!" Vanya said.

"And also cum from your ass," Cass continued.