Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scar grinned. "No reason."

Cass folded his arms and pouted. "You're thinking of doing lewd things again, aren't you?"

"Of course."

Cass turned away and rescued some of his outfit from under a deceased demon. Turning his back was mostly an excuse to hide the glee on his face, though he realized in hindsight that went he bent over, he was giving everyone a very good look at his bum and the butt plug snugged up inside it.

Cass gathered up the rest of his things, as many as he could find, while trying to ignore his audience. "Has anyone seen my panties? Don't tell me I lost anothed pair. This is getting silly."

"Lost?" Vanya asked casually. "Or did someone take them?"

"Did you--"

"Someone other than me. It wasn't me this time. Really. I promise."

Cass glared suspiciously at her, but had a sneaking suspicion it might have been Lily this time. He didn't technically have any proof of that, but it was just about as on brand for her as for Vanya.

By the time he looked at Scar again, she was very, very erect. He narrowed his eyes, trying not to get hypnotized by the way her cock throbbed or the traces of precum leaking from it.

"Well I don't know what you plan on doing with that," Cass said. "My choker isn't ready to go again yet."

"That's ok," Scar said. "I have more." She held up another choker and beckoned him closer.

"You do?" Cass asked. "Why the heck do you have more? And more importantly why were you holding out on me?"

"I mean, I think the reason for having more is pretty obvious," Scar said patiently. "I thought I might want you to suck me off again."

"Well... yeah, I guess that is obvious when you put it that way," Cass said. "But what makes you think I'm interested again already?"

"Is that a serious question?"

"Um...."

"When we got in here, you had somehow already found someone else to have sex with. Or tried to, anyway. And you'd only been gone for, what, like five minutes?"

Cass tossed his hair flippantly, or tried to anyway. He still wasn't quite used to how long and beautiful it was. "I got abducted. Not my fault. You guys didn't even realize for a while, did you?"

Vanya started giggling. "Hehe, Scar's jealous someone else with a big dick got Cassie's attention."

"Shush," Scar said.

"Jeal-ous," Vanya said in a sing-song voice.

Scar frowned, then lunged toward Vanya. Vanya tried to dart out of reach, but Scar hoisted her by the scruff of her neck and held her off the floor for a moment until she stopped flailing wildly.

"Congratulations," Scar said. "You get a choker too. Aren't you lucky?"

Vanya scoffed but held still when Scar set her down and delicately secured a choker around her neck, even holding her hair out of the way in the process.

"Don't know what you think that's going to accomplish," Vanya said.

"Yes you do."

It really only took a bit of a nudge from Scar before Vanya was kneeling on the floor. Vanya was still pretty bedraggled from the fight, but managed to look seductive anyway.

Cass found it was his turn to get a bit jealous at Vanya getting the choker meant for him, and the spot in front of Scar's cock. He hurriedly knelt next to Vanya while doing his best not to look like he was in any rush.

Despite pretending she wasn't interested, though not very well, Vanya was staring fixedly at Scar's massive, throbbing erection. Cass forced himself to hold back, feeling like it'd be an intrusion to just jump right in, even if he had no intention of sitting out entirely.

"Have you done this before?" Cass asked quietly.

"Yeah, we all played with her together that time, remember?" Vanya said.

"Right. Other than that, though."

"Um... messing around a few times I guess." Vanya bit her lip. "Never actually fit her inside me at all. That's gonna be a new one."

Cass nodded, but was interrupted by Scar fitting a choker around his neck as well. She had to bend down and practically shove her tits in his face in the process. He did his best to stay still and be a good boi, holding his hair out of the way instead of diving in to her spectacular cleavage. He also now had to contend with the mental image of Scar and Lily suffocating him together by trapping his head between their two sets of amazing, overly large breasts.

"It's pretty fun," Cass said. He wiggled his butt in involuntary eagerness. "Definitely very hot."

Vanya glanced sidelong at him. "You want to do it, don't you?"

"Well--"

Scar, having grown impatient, jerked her hips such that the tip of her cock slapped across Vanya's face.

"Hey!" Vanya saidd. "Rude!"

Cass's eyes went a little wider. "Do it again," he said while Vanya was still complaining.

Vanya got cock-slapped again and couldn't decide to glare at Scar or Cass for it.

"Ok, listen, if that happens like eight or nine more times, I am out of here," Vanya declared firmly.

"It's good to have boundaries," Scar said, restraining herself from slapping Vanya's pouty face another time for comedic effect. She smacked Cass's face with her cock instead, though since he was sticking his tongue out and practically begging for it, it achieved a different effect.

"Mmm, thank you mommy," Cass purred.

Scar actually blushed and looked away. "Oh my god, dude."

Vanya giggled uncontrollably for a moment at Scar's discomfort. Cass just shrugged and leaned in to give Scar's massive cock some kisses. Out of the corner of his eye he noted Vanya's clothes disappear before she moved in to share Scar with him. They smothered the head of her erection in kissy, spitty love.

It didn't take long for Scar to regain enough of her composure to participate again. After letting her two slutty party members french kiss her cock for a few moments, she put a hand on Vanya's head and gently but firmly guided her to start swallowing her big orc shaft.

Cass kept kissing, then sat back on his heels and just watched in fascination as Scar's cock disappeared in someone other than himself. He had technically witnessed Scar fucking NPCs at that spa they'd gone to, but that wasn't the same as experiencing it up close, and between two of his friends.

Vanya was pretty hot all on her own, particularly with no clothes on, but choking on dick gave her a significantly lewd and slutty aura as well. The way her eyes watered and her throat bulged made Cass bite his lip and wonder if that was how he looked to other people when it was his turn.

He took a few quick breaks from staring to suck on the base of Scar's shaft or her unattended balls. He always returned to watching her get deeper and deeper in Vanya. Scar was using little thrusts now, really forcing herself inside. It was just as well it was all a game and none of them needed to breathe, because it was very clear that Vanya couldn't at the moment.

Pretty soon Scar was entirely ensheathed in Vanya's throat, which also included stuffing a fair section of her torso. The bulge was quite prominent, and Cass traced it with his fingers before Scar began thrusting back and forth to get some proper throat-fucking in. As proper as it could be under the circumstances anyway.

Vanya made some extremely lewd and sloppy noises as fully half her body was violated for the sake of pleasuring Scar's cock. Cass kept a hand on her tummy, feeling as it bulged out and in repeatedly. He got a few cheeky feels of Vanya's tits too while he was at it.

"Taking advantage, are we?" Scar asked.

Cass looked up innocently. "Who, me?"

"Why are you constantly so horny?"

"Um, I think you'll find I'm not the one using a fellow party member as a cock toy, thank you very much."

"Uh huh. And I guess you're totally indifferent to getting a turn too?"

Scar pulled out of Vanya with a long, slick, sucking sound and turned slightly to face Cass. Cass didn't bother trying to pretend like he wasn't excited for it, simply laying his hands demurely on his knees, sticking out his tongue, and opening his mouth wide like a good boy.

Despite the fact that he'd done it before, swallowing Scar's cock felt like it should be impossible right up until he'd actually done it. His cute, smol body getting stuffed super full by her big orc cock was a ridiculous experience that told physics to go get fucked, and he really kind of loved it.

Vanya rubbed up on him and felt him up, just as he'd done to her while she was being impaled. Cass took the soft cuddles while getting destroyed by Scar's cock. Scar thrust in and out of his throat repeatedly before pulling out entirely, leaving him a fairly sloppy mess as well.

Scar swapped between Cass and Vanya's mouths a few times, stretching them both out and making sure they were both leaking spit and tears from the physical exertion of it.

Cass was enjoying sharing, right up until Scar buried her whole shaft balls deep in Vanya's throat and started cumming.

"Hey! That's my cum," he pouted.

"Guess you'll have to work for it then," Scar said lightly.

Cass sighed. "Well I mean I can get it back out again."

"Exactly."

"You enjoy that, don't you?"

"Maybe a little," Scar grinned.

Admittedly, Cass kind of enjoyed watching Vanya get filled up with cum too. It was pretty hot and depraved the way her throat bulged with every shot of cum, and her tummy slowly swelled up with way too much sexy liquid.

Scar pulled out and wandered off, bored now that her lust was sated. Cass stayed right next to Vanya and kissed and licked a bunch of messy cum and spit from from her face. Vanya had a stunned look at first and barely responded, but gradually reciprocated more and more until she and Cass were very sloppily making out.

"That's a lot of fucking cum," Vanya murmured.

"Hehe, isn't it though?" Cass said. "Want me to take care of that for you?"

"Maybe I want it all inside me."

"Maybe. But how are you going to fit in your dresses like that?"

"... damn, that's a good point."

"Are you two almost done yet?" Ash asked, sauntering over.

"Almost," Cass said, fishing out his cum flask.

"I got all the loot," Ash said. "We're ready to bounce."

Cass nodded and bent Vanya over to anally drain all the cum out of her. "Give us a minute."

Vanya gave a loud gasp at the flask being inserted, then squirmed as cum flowed out of her body to be stored for later. She didn't particularly protest about it though.

Cass got dressed in the meantime, which he could have just done from his inventory, but he enjoyed the attention he got from deliberately choosing a new pair of panties and slipping them on. He had never had such an easy time feeling desirable in real life, and was definitely liking this part of the game way too much.

Other articles of clothing followed slowly, again seeking the attention of his friends while he clothed himself in a provocative manner and ending up in a skimpy and tantalizing outfit that bared midriff and sneaky sections of thigh above his thigh highs, but below his short skirt.

"Alright," he said cheerfully, as though he was oblivious to having been stared at. "Let's get moving, shall we?"