Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it!"

"... you want to see me drink some, don't you?"

"Yes please!" Vanya said cheerfully.

Scar grinned, and even Ash nodded silently in encouragement. Cass shrugged and took a shot of cum. It was, as he was pleased to discover, still as delicious and cummy as he could have hoped, with perhaps some subtle added flavours picked up along the way.

"Ok, I can live with that," Cass admitted.

"That a boi!" Vanya cheered. "Now, I know this will be controversial, but should we go play the game?"

"Sure, why not," Cass said.

He took another shot before stashing his cum flask, then started dressing himself. He stuck with the skirt, but swapped his hoodie for a sexier option, more of a thin, sleeveless top that showed off some sexy midriff. He honestly wasn't sure if it was just for him, or if he was specifically seeking attention from his group. He got it either way.

****

"You know," Scar said, "I was really hoping for some actual gameplay."

Vanya rolled her eyes. "This is gameplay. Puzzles are part of the game. And before you complain further, this isn't my fault, I didn't know it wasn't going to be all murders and blood, such as what you enjoy."

"Puzzles are what you get in between the actual bits of the game," Scar said. "Those two guards out front were kind of fun, at least. Briefly."

Cass shook his head and kept trying to investigate the room the party currently occupied. It made it difficult that he still hadn't really learned how puzzles worked in this game, although so far as he could tell a puzzle really could kind of be anything at all, and in this case appeared to be a light sort of escape room scenario as they collected more clues.

Ash was most involved of the group, partly because they'd crawl around and look in crannies that Cass and Vanya would have difficulty with managing without flashing up their respective skirt or dress. Scar just couldn't be bothered with the minutae, so she claimed. More to the point, it seemed to Cass, she was spending all her time looking for excuses to rub up against him.

"We'd be done faster if you'd help," Vanya said. "Instead of trying to get in Cass's skirt again. I know you're good at puzzles when you want to be. Or when you're not horny, at least."

Ash snorted in amusement and kept examining the underneath of a table. Cass couldn't help noting how good their ass looked in tight leather, sticking out at the angle it was. It was probably a sign that Scar was getting him horny again too, even though he should have been sated enough to focus on other things.

"Pff, fine," Scar said.

She meandered about the room, mostly knocking things over or banging on walls. She appeared to be making the most token of efforts to help, but actually ended up smashing through a false section of wall and discovering something behind it.

"Ah, damn, you really are good at puzzles," Vanya said. "I was just lying to get you to help."

"I'm aware," Scar said, ripping off some more of the wall. "I was trying to sarcastically help, and it backfired. Sort of."

Ash rushed over and pushed between them, clearly more excited than either of them to see what was there.

"Ooh, ok, sliding pieces puzzle, I think," Ash said. "We were probably supposed to open it up some other way, but this'll do well enough. Now I think judging by what I see already, we're going to need some information on star constellations and dates of great rulers in the lore. Cass there's some books on a shelf over there, can you grab anything that looks like star charts or royal lineages? Scar, keep ripping the wall out, we need more room to work. Vanya, some light if you'd be so good. I think part of this might be light sensitive actually, and...."

Cass wandered off before he could get overwhelmed by the sudden torrent from Ash. After hardly hearing them talk most of the time, the occasional bout of loquacious excitement was near to verbal whiplash.

Cass pattered over to check out the books while the rest of his party gathered around the puzzle wall. He was only able to reach the bottom couple shelves without standing on tiptoe, and the higest shelves required piling some thick volumes on the floor and standing on them.

With all the reaching and stretching, Cass was definitely flashing his panties a lot. He was a little disappointed that everyone else was too busy to notice. It felt like kind of a waste, though that was probably just him being horny.

He found one book that looked promising and turned toward his group to let them know, but paused when he found that he was already standing with them. Cass blinked, distrusting his eyes, but he definitely was both here and there at the same time. There was no mistaking his own pink hair and excessively short skirt.

Scar seemed to agree that he was next to her, as she casually had her hand under his top, cupping his tummy possessively. Vanya likewise moved close and playfully grabbed his butt every now and then.

"Well this is odd," Cass murmured to himself.

"Isn't it just?" a voice whispered in his ear.

"Um...."

A soft hand slipped over his mouth, muffling further attempts at speaking. A second arm pinned his arms to his sides, and at the same time he felt large, soft breasts squished up against his back. The latter made him feel a lot better about the former.

"Your friends seem to really like being close, huh?" the voice continued. "Pity they're so distracted they haven't realized that's not actually you."

Scar already had her pants off and was rubbing her thick cock against the pretend Cass. She started mostly soft, but Cass watched jealously as she got hard against someone else.

"Yeah, that'd be fun to watch," said the voice, "but I think we should sneak away before someone notices you over here. What do you say?"

"Hmm umm un ghh."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Everything went hazy for a moment, then Cass appeared in another room. He blinked as he was released, and he slowly, hesitantly turned around to get a look at his captor.

His mouth opened in a wide smile as soon as he saw the demonic figure cloaked in shadow standing behind him.

"Big tiddy demon mommy!"

Cass launched himself at the succubus for a big hug, which given how short he was meant that his face went straight into her boobs. A happy side-effect, in his opinion. It also turned out her shadow outfit really was insubstantial to the touch, so physically his body pressed right up against hers, mainly adding to the enjoyment of drowning himself in her tits.

"Ah, you do remember me," she said. She was slightly taken aback at first by the exuberant response, but then fondly patted Cass's head.

"Of course!" Cass said. "The number of bosses we've faced who have tried to drown me in cum and subsequently gave me a powerful artifact to compensate is not as high as you might think."

"So nothing to do with my charm and personality?"

"That too," Cass murmured, nuzzling her boobs. "Your personalities are so soft and lovely."

"Not what I meant, but ok."

"So soft," he whispered happily.

"You, uh, sure you don't want to cower in fear a little or anything?" the succubus asked.

"Why? You're not gonna eat me or anything."

"I might try to destroy you with my cock."

Cass could indeed start to feel her massive cock poke against him as it hardened.

"That might be a little too literal for my tastes," Cass said.

"How do you mean?"

"I mean you could actually destroy me with it. It's very big, and I'm very smol."

"Hehe, yeah. You're stretchy though, aren't you?"

"Not that much."

The succubus pushed Cass back at arm's length and studied him. "Well you're going to have to work on that, cutie."

"I am?"

"You are."

Cass felt shivers run through him. "'Cause you want to, uh, do things to me?"

"To put it lightly, yes." She smiled a demonic smile. "Mommy Lily is gonna do some very inappropriate things to your little body."

"Lily," Cass echoed faintly. "I'm Cass, by the way. I don't remember if we were introduced."

"Not the part of you I wanted to meet, actually," Lily said. "Now then, if you're gonna be such a little tease, you should really multiclass into fuckslut or something, or at least max out your stretchiness stat."

"Oh sure," Cass said, too hypnotized by Lily's fantastic cleavage to really pay attention. "Couldn't you just give me a magic item or something? Everyone's been doing that lately. It's been nice. Scar gave me a choker that let me suck her off, but it has to recharge between snaps."

"Would that I could, little one. I haven't got such a thing on me. And I feel like your friends are probably gonna bust through here soon. I can give you a couple items to look for though. Let's see...."

Lily ignored Cass for a moment and snapped her fingers. A floating scroll and quill poofed into existence next to her and started scribbling under its own power as she murmured instructions.

While she was distracted, Cass tentatively reached toward her chest, hoping to feel her boobs a little more. She swatted his hand away without even looking at him.

Cass pouted cutely, then when that didn't work either he sank to his knees. He reached forward, sneakily slipping his hand through Lily's shadow-dress and quickly locating her cock by touch. Lily gave a small, surprised gasp at the contact, and looked down suspiciously at Cass, who did his best to smile back winsomely at her.

"You are quite the hornyboi, aren't you?" Lily said.

"Kinda, I guess," Cass said.

"You're gonna get yourself in trouble acting like that, you know."

"Sure hope so."

Lily rolled her eyes and went back to jotting down notes. Cass kept stroking her, watching in fascination as her cock grew and slowly parted her dress to stand straight out and exposed in front of his face.

He started mixing in some little kisses along with just rubbing her. Her cock kept growing, and sometimes would twitch as he pressed his lips to it. Lily hissed with increasing distraction as Cass teased her, then finally gave in and rolled up the scroll she'd been working on.

"That'll just have to do," she said, passing the scroll to him.

"Thanks," Cass said, putting the scroll in his inventory.

"Good. Now open up, you cute little cocktease."

"Can't."

"Can't open up?"

"I mean I can do that, but my choker isn't ready again yet. I can't take you right now."

Lily snorted in frustration. "Well that's awfully annoying. Why would you start arousing me like that if you weren't going to finish the job?"

Cass beamed innocence and shrugged happily while Lily's massive erect cock pulsed in his face. "Seemed like fun?"

Lily frowned, then reached down and grabbed Cass. He squealed at being roughly thrown around, but was inwardly thrilled at it and played up the act of fighting against it without actually doing anything that might see him accidentally slip free.

He ended up efficiently and ruthlessly stripped down to nothing, fully naked and helpless in Lily's grasp. She pushed him face down on the floor, a bit roughly perhaps, but it was all pretty hot and fun still.

Lily's shadowy dress vanished and Cass sighed contentedly as he looked over his shoulder, taking in her voluptuous demonic form.

"Big tiddy demon mommy," he murmured to himself.

"Yeah yeah, I sure am, huh," Lily said.

She pressed her cock to his ass, all warm and hard and throbbing, and started grinding against him. Her cock reached from Cass's ass crack nearly all the way to his neck as she used most of his body as a toy to rub off on.

Cass found himself pressed quite firmly to the floor as Lily leaned her weight into him. She humped his ass and lower back with lots of pressure and enthusiasm while Cass's eyes rolled back and he drooled on himself a bit.

It wasn't any more physically possible than before for her to fit inside him, but it was so easy in his mind to imagine it happening anyway. Her stupidly large cock sliding inside and gliding through him just as smoothly as it slid along his body.

Cass lost himself in the sensations and imaginations for a time, happily ignoring how he was getting shoved into the floor over and over. He squealed in surprise at one point as Lily lifted off of him, grabbed his waist, and flipped him over. She kept right on grinding on him though, so it was all good.

It was even hotter in some ways when he got to face toward Lily. Her boobs were visible bouncing over him, for one. And her cock rubbed back and forth over his own, over and over, threatening to make him cum if she kept it up. The tip of her cock also came up very near to his mouth while she was grinding, teasing him with the notion that he would be able to taste her. He couldn't quite reach, even sticking his tongue out as hard as he could, and he had to keep feeling precum drip along his chest and neck instead of his lips.

"Ooh, fuck, this is kind of working," Lily grunted.

Cass nodded eagerly. "Mmhm!"

"What are you smiling for?"

"No reason."

"I'm seriously considering plastering you in cum right now, you know."

Cass beamed a wider smile.

Lily rolled her eyes. "Oh. That's what you're waiting for."

"No!"

"No?"

"Well... maybe."

Lily's cock kept grinding against Cass, and in particular rubbing against his own erection. He was getting so close to cumming too, and he kind of really hoped that they'd do it at about the same time. Without really thinking about it, Cass opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, awaiting and encouraging his demon mommy.

Lily laughed at his wanton sluttiness, but then bit her lip and put more force into her hips. She'd be absolutely breaking Cass in two if she was inside him. He was somewhat disappointed that he wasn't being murdered by cock, actually.

All his thoughts and the promise of their mutual cummies got thrown out the window in a sudden flurry of rock and dust. Lily swore and jumped back, well out of reach of Cass's grasp before he could react.

"No no no!" Cass complained. "Not yet! Hey!"

Scar came barreling through the brand new hole in the wall like it was made of cardboard rather than solid stone. She was, however, intercepted by a pair of demons before she could reach Lily, and the three of them fell into a rough tussle.

Vanya and Ash stepped more daintily through behind Scar and took in their surroundings, even as more demons stepped into view, ready to fight.

"Hey, Cassie," Vanya said cheerfully. "We're here to rescue you."

"Awww, you couldn't have waited like five minutes?" Cass grumbled. "Even two minutes?"

"Hmph. No way to treat your knight in shining armour, is it?" Vanya said, sticking her tongue out.

"I was gonna get cummed on," Cass said. "Like a lot."

Vanya casually tossed a stream of flame at a pair of charging demons. "Didn't you and Scar just do that?"

"Technically she came in me. That's... that's different."

Vanya rolled her eyes and teleported a short distance away to avoid an attack. "You are so slutty."

"Rude!"

"I mean I love it, don't get me wrong. But for real, my dude, this cum obsession is a little worrisome."

"And that's coming from Vanya," Ash said. "So it's saying something."

"Hey! I think that was intended to be a pointed comment," Vanya said with a pout.

Ash finished stabbing a demon who had never seen them coming, and just smirked at Vanya before slipping back into the shadows so gracefully Cass lost track of them almost immediately.

"It sounded a little pointed," Cass agreed. "Do you--"

"I'm a perfect lady," Vanya said primly. "No matter what some jealous degenerates may claim."

A snickering laugh from an undetectible source was the only response.

"Jealous!" Vanya shot out again, whipping her head around to try and catch sight of Ash.

Scar stood up over the still corpses of the demons she'd been wrestling with. She was spattered in blood now, which really only added to her fierce warrior-woman look. "Is it too much to ask for you all to concentrate a little?"

"Yep!" Vanya replied cheerfully.

"Mmhm!" Ash added.

"Probably," Cass decided after a couple seconds of thought on the subject.

"That was rhetorical and you all know it," Scar said, swinging her greataxe around and decapitating another foe. "Cass... I'd say put some pants on, but honestly if you could just start fighting back too...."

Cass looked down at himself and his full nudity, prominent erection included. A demon flew over his head as he did, and he wasn't totally sure which of his companions had launched it.

"I'm not really dressed for it," he said.

"Well aware," Scar said. "And very distracted by it."

"You know," Vanya said in a parroting voice, "if you could just concentrate a little...."

Scar very deliberately killed her next demon such that it sprayed Vanya and mucked up her dress with demon-blood.

Cass stepped back out of the main killzone and took his cum-flask out of his inventory. He paused for a moment, marvelling at the surrealness of casually carrying cum around with him to chug at strategic moments, then shrugged and started drinking. Energy immediately coursed within him and he began blasting holy power at various demons, providing cover for his still bickering team.

"Do you even know how hard it is keeping these dresses looking nice?" Vanya was still shouting as a demon sent her flying across the room.

"Not very," Scar said. "I've seen you. You just cast a spell and poof, just like new."

"Well yeah, ok, but it's still disrespectful to my time and my dedication to the arcane arts."

"Pff, what time and dedication? It's not like you study hard. You do the same as everyone else and just know how to do new things when you spend the points for them."

Vanya roasted another demon, then turned a fierce glare on Scar.

Cass sighed, and despite the chaos all around stepped between Vanya and Scar, still very conscious of not being dressed. By the way their eyes swiveled to him and their expressions turned from antagonism to appreciation, they were very aware too.

"We should, uh, you know, work as a team right now, probably," Cass said, mumbling slightly in embarrassement at the sudden attention.

"Of course," Vanya said. "That's what we're doing."

"Right, but like, the arguing and stuff...."

"That's called teamwork," Scar said as she kicked two more baddies in range of Vanya's next blast of fire.

"I mean, I don't think it is, actually," Cass said. "But we do appear to have almost won, so...."

A demon toppled over, seemingly at random until Ash was revealed having been standing behind it.

"No, you're right, Cass," Ash said. "I've told them before, our efficiency goes way up when we stay focused. Basically every metric, especially dps, suffers when they start bickering. I think--"

"Booo," Vanya said with a pout. "Boo on statistics."

Scar lopped off another head and casually chucked it at Ash, who easily dodged the macabre projectile. "What she said."

Ash rolled their eyes. "Welp, this is what I deal with."

Cass giggled. "You can't win 'em all, I guess."

"We're very much winning, thank you," Scar said. "If we were in trouble I'd be taking this more seriously."

"Good to hear," Cass said. He bathed one of the remaining demons in holy radiance, and watched in satisfaction as it tumbled to the floor, smoldering slightly from the attack.

The party wiped up the rest of their foes without too much difficulty, even without any particular teamwork involved. Cass surveyed the carnage afterward, gazing about the room unselfconsciously until he remembered that he was still naked, and that his friends had very much not forgotten the fact.

"Um... has anyone seen where my clothes got to?" Cass asked, blushing slightly at the way Scar leered at him. "I mean technically I have more, but I kind of liked... hey, why is your cock out?"