All Comments on 'Gang Aft Agley Ch. 03'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Hat Trick Alert !

The prose was sensual and edified with ineluctable promise of mega-marital pandemonium. I was pleasantly surprised Robert did quite well for himself in terms of sanctioned trysts and not at all surprised Nancy did all too well for herself. This is by far the best installment of this series and I read through this with pleasure.

Perhaps James's charms are a bit ineffable outside of his intuitive and apparently superior knowledge of Nancy's hotshots. In terms of being a diverting person, he seems to have much the same persona as Robert. I'm curious as to what qualities exactly James has, that would make a woman put a good marriage in peril.

Kudos & my thanks to the author. He has excelled at giving the reader a vicarious taste of the forbidden fruit. Now I await at Eden's gate to see who is to be exiled.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
End

I'm not as eloquent as LSD but here are my thoughts. As far as I'm concerned this chapter brought the beginning of the end for the marriage. Nancy and Robert both enjoyed their summer sans fidelity but I see it continuing on until one is actually caught cheating past their agreed sabbatical from fidelity. I see Nancy as the one caught but in the end it doesn't matter. All we'll need to know is who gets the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG

Story was so predictable. Hubby will be a chuck or wii be divorced. Who will get the kid and how much alimony hubby will have to shell out only to be resolved.

dirksterdirksterabout 11 years ago
No longer a love story

BBL is mostly right, but the end came in the middle of this installment. No attachments, remember? Since that's now out the window, definitely for the wife and probably for the husband, all that remains is to find out if the next chapter is a divorce story, a swinger story, or a cuck story. I'm not sure the quality of writing (really good, btw) is enough to induce me to read it. There's just no real sense of conflict to the plot.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
A Loving Wife is Missing Here

Again your female character is all about "her". I really really disliked your lead in Always faithful, thought that there should have been another chapter when she left to visit the west coast he would move out and she would return to an empty house. Now I see the same "I really need this" attitude in this woman as well. So, I guess my dread of where you are taking us was justified, it is not an open marriage when she plots to have "her affair" in spite of their agreement...it is just a selfish woman who wants it all no matter what hurt it causes.....just my opinion, I know we don't agree....but hey, that's what the comment section is for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Chapter had so much potential.

This story went to shit real quick. After the first chapter (which was slow) it continued to drag on and on with characters which possessed no soul or conscious regarding their actions. Writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Two chapter build up for THIS???

I have heard people list chores they accomplished in a day that was more erotic than the wife lining up and ticking off her lovers for the summer. This is as boring as swingers counting fucks at the club last month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I gave him a chance to maybe do something different from his normal wimpy cuck bullshit but I'm done with this author. I don't know why anyone would want to keep writing the same fucking story over and over again. It's funny how an author that has an obsession with being a cucky husband is in fact divorced himself. Go figure right!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this was

just non-selective fucking. it's less eroitc than ironing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No Bashing here

I generally find your stories interesting. I have often wondered why it is that all for the females (lead females/wives) are so singularly selfish. In one way it makes a good plot device I suppose, but in reality their blindness to the pain they inflict actually takes away from characters and makes the husband seem stupid to endure a relationship with someone so blind.

Yet there is no denying your writing style is very interesting and different from most of the authors on this site. Hence my continual reading of your stories and anticipation of your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Maybe Not

I agree it looks like cuckhood - divorce or open marriage, but remember this was not her first trip down this road. She followed the same path with George prior to her marriage. She was able to pull her head out of her ass then she might now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I DON'T KNOW

So Robert delivered Leez one day. Did he stay long enough to spend time with Nancy? To maybe make love? Another thing I don't understand. They're only three hours apart. Why not spend weekends, at least some of them, together? Why does allowing each to have flings with others require total denial of any sexual relations between Robert and Nancy? This story just doesn't make sense to me.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
I read it

BnB is a good writer. More than that, he has a unique voice and his tales are outside the box and interesting. He can develop characters (or at least their unique pathologies) and advance storylines well. I read the "Always Faithful" series before, and it was maddening and gut-wrenching. So, it was effective. There is usually some mutuality in the cheating, but the female protags are always profoundly selfish, unfaithful (beyond the physical-the emotional, which is even more painful) and possessing incredible gall. Yet, BnB has made be believe that there is love for the hubby from the wives, just screened through serious sociopathy and related pathologies. The stories (including this series) are like high-definition reality. I appreciate the uniqueness and skill.

I just cannot stomach too much. This one is evolving to....who knows? A simple btb seems unlikely. I will probably be indignant at the end, and certainly will be in turns outraged, dumb-struck and weirded out. Still, I will read on.

energystarenergystarabout 11 years ago
Great story

thanks! And some very good comments as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Maybe Not"

is a real dreamer!!! BNb has cast the mold. Robert, with all of his passionate and artful loving, is DOOMED to cucholdhood or divorce. He will be given his choice!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another POS

Still another POS from the flaming old queen BobNBoobis

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She IS a cheating whore.

AhboomAhboom7 months ago

Your stories are so good. Seriously, forget these haters man, way too many of them around. The husband literally slept with more people than the wife so far and still anonymous experts are saying he is doomed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous