Gangbang for the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming," shouted Will.

Lisa came to as she felt his cock pulse inside her and his hot cum splash her insides. She didn't scream. She just looked up at the mask of Will's face as he filled her with his semen. When his cock stopped pulsing, Will collapsed atop Lisa. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. He groaned, Lisa moaned. When his cock slipped from Lisa's grip, she let him roll off her. She stared up at the ceiling, a smile on her face. She was now a woman. A real woman. And the man next to her was the one. She only hoped he thought she was the one.

"Shower?" Will asked.

"Of course. I would love for you to wash me," said Lisa slowly sitting up.

Looking down between her legs, she saw all the blood that had leaked from her body. She sighed. Looking at Will, he too was sitting up and looking at the bloody mess that was her pussy.

"I'm so sorry," said Will softly.

"No need, dear. This is what happens when the woman is a virgin."

"I know. But your first experience with me was full of pain."

Lisa now knew he really was the one.

"Shower. You can make it up to me afterward," Lisa said giggling.

Will chuckled as they both headed for the bathroom. When they finished both of them were ready, willing, and able to get back to having sex. This time Will, made gentle love to Lisa. There was no screaming, no yelling, just gentle moans and groans as Will slowly made love to the one he thought he could make his. After they both came, they just lay next to each other, enjoying the afterglow of their coupling.

~ ~ ~ ~

For the rest of their time at college, they were a thing. They only had one class together, but whenever they could, they would seek each other out to be with no matter how short their time together was. For both of them, summer breaks were the worst. Will, lived in Texas, while Lisa lived in Maine. After college, Will got a job in Texas and help move Lisa down to live with him. They were married six months later. Will had asked her in their second year of college. Lisa had accepted. They put the wedding off as both of them thought that being apart so much wouldn't do a thing to help their marriage.

Lisa found a good job at a computer firm just down the street from where Will worked. They could be together on their way to and from work. They even had lunch together when they could. For the next nine years, they lived together and loved each other. Then after their ninth anniversary, Lisa withdrew a little. She still had sex with her husband, but she felt something was missing and she couldn't quite put a finger on it. Will, on the other hand, was quite happy with his wife and their life together. He did notice Lisa start to withdraw a little, yet she was still enthusiastic in bed. Yet there were nights she just seemed to be going through the motions for her husband. She still groaned and moaned in the right places, it just seemed she was not really into what was going on around her.

One night after a lackluster bout of lovemaking, Will turned to her.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"There is something wrong, I can feel it as we make love."

"Nothing is wrong with what you do to and for me. Well, except maybe you... never mind."

"What did we promise each other when we got married?" asked Will.

"To love honor and stay faithful to each other."

"Besides that. It was while on our honeymoon. Remember, as you were gazing at all the hard bodies walking about naked?"

"You had to remind me of that," Lisa said giggling as she shook with excitement. "I remember. To be honest with each other."

"Yes. Honest. Never lie, never leave anything out. An omission is the same as lying. Now, what's bothering you?"

"Shit!" spit out Lisa. "All right, all right, I miss the days when you would fuck the shit out of me."

"All you had to do is ask," said Will softly.

"I shouldn't have to ask."

"No, you shouldn't. I'm sorry. Anything else," asked Will. He could sense there was more to this.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like with a different woman?"

If Will had been standing up, he surely would have fallen over at that question.

"Um..."

"Honesty," said Lisa.

"How do I put this without making you mad at me?"

"Just spit it out. I won't be mad if you are honest with me."

"Okay, okay. Yes. I have wondered what it would be like. Not that I would ever cheat on you. It's just, for both of us, we are the only ones we have known. Are you wondering also?"

"Um... yes. The girls I work with have all been with a lot more men than I have. I wonder what it would be like. I wonder what I would feel with a different man. I love you to death, yet..."

"You don't have to say anymore if you don't want to," interrupted Will.

"No, I want to. I want to get this out in the open. I want us both to be happy with what we have, yet how can that be when we have only known each other. I don't mean... hell I don't know what I mean. I just know it's bothering me and I don't... I wouldn't... I would never cheat on you."

"Okay. Now that, that's out in the open... do you want me to fuck you instead of making love to you now?"

"Not right this instant. I figured you would have a lot of questions first."

"Oh, I do, but you started this, what are some of your questions?" Will asked throwing it right back in her lap.

They were both sitting up in bed. Will gazed at his wife's wonderful breasts. Not too big, not small by any measure. She always made him hard.

"Well, I really don't have any. I have been thinking about how to broach the subject with you, but you forced my hand a little. I love you so much and I would hate to have anything happen that would ruin our marriage. What questions do you have?"

"Hmmm... do you want to try someone else?" asked Will.

"No!" Lisa said looking away from Will. "Maybe, I don't know."

"Would you want to have a threesome?"

"What?"

"You, me, and another man?"

"Oh my god. I don't know. Is that what you want?"

"I was asking the question to find out what you wanted. So, I wouldn't mind you, me, and another woman."

Lisa just looked into her husband's eyes. She was shivering as thoughts of her with two men at once flashed across her mind. She shook even more with the thoughts of Will with another woman and her. She shook her head to clear it of those images. She was still shaking as she looked at her husband's face.

"So, you do?" asked Will.

Lisa nodded. Looked at her husband's face, he was smiling.

"Are we talking about us each having sex with another person?"

"If that's all it is, is sex."

"That's all it would be for me," said Lisa.

"Me also," replied Will.

"Can you do that?" asked Lisa.

"Sure... I think so. The question is, can you?

"I think I can. I hope I can. No, I can. You are the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with, yet, I feel something is missing."

"Me too, but I try not to let them bother me. What things?"

"All the girls at work talk about all the guys they did before they married. Some talk about having two or more guys at once. One of them told us about a gangbang she had during the summer break between high school and college. She said it was the most wonderful thing she ever experienced."

"Hmmm... I think I just missed a lot of sex with pretty girls. Although, to be part of a gangbang might be fun. Or part of an orgy."

"What?" said Lisa.

"Shit, did I say that out loud?"

"Yes. You did. Tell me about and what an orgy is," demanded Lisa.

"An orgy is a group of people, all naked, just having sex with whoever is available. There might even be two guys on a single woman. Finish with one partner move on to the next. Maybe you just kiss the woman who is getting the stuffing fucked out of her. It's just sex. There is no love involved, except with your spouse."

"Oh, sounds interesting. How do you know this?" asked Lisa.

"Playboy, Penthouse, other men's magazines. You can look it up online now if you want. I'm sure there are videos of orgies online too."

"Holy crap."

"Would you like to go to an orgy?" asked Will.

"Uh... I don't know. It sounds exciting, yet how do you know who's safe or not?"

"There is that. But I'm pretty sure the organized ones have rules and so forth."

"Organized ones?"

"Swingers clubs usually have orgies once in a while. They may call them Group Gropes."

"Ah. And when have you ever visited a swingers club?" asked Lisa.

"Never. I have read about them. In fact, there is one just down the road in that little strip mall on the right. Next to the strip club. In fact, I think they own the strip club too. Would you want to be a stripper?"

"Oh my god! What kind of woman do you think I am?" yelled Lisa.

"My wife, who is thinking about threesomes and gangbangs," replied Will smiling.

"Oh, right. No, I don't think I would want to be a stripper. Okay, okay. Let me think here. I need to..."

"No problem, dear. No problem," replied Will.

He too had some thinking to do. Would he, does he, want his wife to be with another man? Does he really want to be with another woman? While Will lay back thinking, so did Lisa. Did she really want to have another man? Did she want to experience a gangbang? Thinking about them excited her. But to do it? She didn't know. Then she thought about Will with another woman. She found herself just as excited. She lay back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and visions of man after man climbing between her legs and fucking her over and over. She was slowly on her way to an orgasm. When a hand touched her vulva, she screamed with an orgasm.

"What were you thinking about?" asked Will softly.

"I think it was an orgy. Oh god," she said shaking.

"I see. Any decisions?" asked Will.

"No, not really. But the thought of man after man fucking me one after the other gets me very excited."

"Yes, I noticed."

"What was I doing?"

"Your hips were bucking as if someone was fucking you. Your hands were squeezing your breasts. And your eyes were rolled up into your head."

"Oh. Interesting. I guess I would like that one then. Huh?"

"I guess. The real question is would you want that to happen? It could be an orgy or a gangbang where you pull a train."

"A what?" asked Lisa.

"A train. Where the men fuck you one after the other, over and over until you say stop."

"Oh my god," Lisa cried out shaking with another orgasm.

"Well?"

"Please don't hate me..."

"I won't."

"I would like to try that," said Lisa shyly and with trepidation. She didn't want to ruin her marriage, yet the thought of man after man, she shivered again.

"Okay. We'll have to do some research, but we're both good at that."

Lisa was suddenly kissing Will. She had her hand around his semi-hard cock, stroking wildly. Will, kissed his wife back moving a hand to her breasts. He squeezed one gently. Then tightened his grip as they continued to kiss. Lisa was starting to buck her hips with her arousal. Lisa finally pulled her lips from his.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, just like a stranger would. Please fuck, me," cried Lisa.

Climbing between her beautiful slender legs, Will pressed his cock to her pussy. Lisa's hand was there to place him at her entrance.

"Slam it in there!" she yelled.

Will did as she asked. Lisa screamed. She screamed again when he pulled out of her. Slamming back into her, she screamed even louder. Will was now slamming into her very fast. This is what she wanted, so he was going to give it to her. After all, has been said and done, she was the love of his life. Lisa was screaming, over and over, as Will pounded her into the mattress. It only took five minutes for Will to cum. It was the most wonderful five minutes he ever had as he watched his lovely wife cum over and over again. Lisa was still holding him tight, so he couldn't move to her side. His cock was still hard as he thought about his wife getting fucked by strange men, over and over again. Since he was still hard, he started to fuck his lovely Lisa again.

"Oh my fucking god!" Lisa shouted as Will started to pound into her again.

Will just grunted each time he slammed into her wonderful pussy. He wondered how sore she would be in the morning. At the moment, he really didn't care but he knew she might be sore in the morning. It took him a long fifteen minutes this time to finish, filling his wife's pussy with his second load of cum. She was screaming the entire time he was pounding into her. He was grunting without a word to her, just like the men at a gangbang would do to her. This time when he finished squirting his semen into her, she released him so he could roll to her side.

Will, moved his hand to her pussy, smearing his leaking semen all over her vulva. He plunged two fingers into her. He curled them up to rub her prominent G-spot. Her hips bucked wildly as she screamed in orgasm. Will, then started to plunge his fingers in and out of her pussy as fast as he could, rubbing the pads against her g-spot as he did. She had stopped screaming and was just grunting as she came and came. Over and over she came, squirting her insides out past his fingers. When she passed out, Will stopped finger fucking her yet left his fingers inside her. Her eyes opened a little while later, looking up at Will.

"Oh my," said Lisa. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I made you cum and cum some more. Would you like to keep coming?"

"I don't know. I'm a little woozy right now and my insides feel all tingly."

Will slipped a third finger into Lisa. She just gasped as he was still trying to catch her breath. He pushed into her slowly with all three fingers.

"Oh god, you're stretching me," gasped Lisa. "Holy shit!"

"Does it hurt?"

"Not yet. I'll let you know if it does."

"You know, if we get a bunch of men to gangbang you, they all won't be the same size? There will be dicks smaller and bigger than me."

Will pressed his three fingers into Lisa farther. She just moaned. Once he had them in as far as he could get them, he turned his hand to the right, then to the left. Lisa gasped but didn't say anything.

"Ready?" asked Will.

"For what?"

"To get fucked."

Lisa just nodded not realizing what Will had in mind. He slowly pulled his three fingers out of her body. When he slammed them back inside her, she screamed. Will didn't know if it was in pain or pleasure. He started fucking Lisa with his three fingers as hard as he could. Her eyes rolled up into her head as her hips bucked trying to get Will's finger father inside her pussy. She passed out once again and Will slowly pulled his fingers from inside his wife. She moaned a little, but her eyes remained closed. Will lay there next to her as she breathed slowed. Her eyes opened a few seconds later.

"Is that what you would like to experience?" asked Will.

"I think so. I hope it's like that, but maybe a little rougher, maybe. Oh god, I can't think straight right now. I love you so much... yet I don't want to ruin what we have together."

"You seem to be thinking quite clearly, sweetheart," replied Will smiling down at his wife.

"I guess I am. My head is swirling with what you just did to me. And I can see what I want to happen."

"What is that?" asked Will as if he didn't know.

"More men than four."

Will chuckled nodding his head.

"How many would you like then?" asked Will.

"Ten plus you, maybe. Then you all can fuck me two or three times. That should do me for a long, long, time. It will probably take a long time for me to heal after that."

Will smiled down at his lovely wife. She smiled up at him.

"Well?" asked Lisa.

"Hey, if it's what you want..."

"I love you so much. I don't want you doing this if there is any doubt in your mind."

"If we do this, there won't be any doubt in my mind. How about your mind?" asked Will softly.

"If you have none then neither will I."

"Good."

Lisa moved to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" asked Will.

"To clean up."

"No. You stay here, just as you are. All used and messy. Now, turn out your light and we'll get some sleep."

"What? No, I need to clean up..."

Will reached past his wife and turned out the light. He pulled her down next to him, cuddling up behind her. She groaned as his cock pressed against her messy ass crack.

"Will," she said one last time.

"Sleep, you can shower in the morning."

Sighing Lisa closed her eyes. She felt scummy. Yet, her husband cuddling up behind her and pressing his cock into her messy rear also aroused her.

"I love you," said Will.

"I love you too," said Lisa.

They were both asleep in minutes having exhausted themselves having sex.

~ ~ ~ ~

It was four weeks later, on an early Friday afternoon that Lisa came home after an abbreviated workday. She was surprised to find her husband home also. He smiled at her as she walked into the kitchen from the garage.

"Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing home?" asked Lisa.

"Took the afternoon off. How about you?"

"Me too, well not really, my boss told me to go home as it wasn't that busy. You didn't have anything to do with that, did you?" asked Lisa.

"I did," said Will.

"Well, thank you. I was a little antsy for some reason. What do you have planned?"

"Well, why don't you go up, take a nice long bath, get dressed in your best, sexiest going out clothes and we'll go out to an early dinner and then some dancing."

"Yeah, right. What's going on?"

"Go take a bath and get your sexiest things on, I have a surprise for you."

"What?" asked Lisa scowling at Will.

"You'll see. Now go, I've already showered, so the bathroom is all yours."

Looking at her husband Lisa went and did as he asked. When she came back into the living room, her husband was dressed in his nicest suit and stood waiting for her. He whistled at her.

"Wow! It's been a long time since you have worn that," said Will with appreciation.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You look good too. I always loved you in that suit. It makes me very excited to see you wearing that."

"Why, thank you, darling. You ready to go?"

"I am. I don't know what you have planned but I'll bet it will be very exciting."

"Let's go," said Will opening the front door.

Lisa frowned at him not even giving her a hint. She smiled brightly at the limousine sitting at the curb.

"Why?"

"Because I will be drinking along with you tonight."

"Ah. Good, I hate to drink alone," replied Lisa.

The driver was waiting with the rear passenger door open. Will helped Lisa in, then climbed in after her. The door closed and they were off. First stop, a very fine restaurant. Will did clue Lisa in that she might not want to eat a big meal. What they ordered were appetizers. Once finished they were then taken to the downtown Hyatt. Lisa raised her eyebrows at Will. He winked at her. When they entered the hotel, Will, walked them right past the front desk and the lounge. He went right to the elevators. Again, Lisa looked at her husband.

"Just wait."

"For what?" asked Lisa.

"I will explain everything. Up in our suite."

"Suite?"

"Yes, dear, you deserve a suite tonight."

"What else do I deserve this evening?" she asked.

"You'll see, dear."

The doors opened on the tenth floor. Will led Lisa down the hall to a door and slid a card in the slot. The door opened. Will, let Lisa go in first. She gasped as she stepped into the room.

"Oh this is so beautiful, what's the occasion?" she asked.

"Would you like a drink first?" asked Will.

"Yes, please."

Will, poured them each a bourbon over ice. With glass in hand, Will sat on the bed and patted the space next to him. Lisa, sipping her drink, sat next to him.

"Tonight, your fantasy comes true," said will softly.