Gangbang for the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna bet, there's a bowl over on the table with about a thousand dollars in it from all the guys that fucked you unconscious, whore." Mary laughed at the look on Lisa's face.

"Well, fuck, only a thousand? I'm worth more than that!"

"That's what the guys said, but Will limited the donations to under a hundred apiece."

"Then, I guess I am a whore."

"Will wants you to work as one sometime."

"Shit!" groaned Lisa shivering with an orgasm.

"Wow, your easy," said Mary.

"Yeah, like you haven't been coming all night, slut."

"I have. I have. But now I have to go relieve Colin, he's been hard almost all night watching you get your brains fucked out. We'll be in the other bedroom, this bed is way too messy for my tastes. You should go take a shower, whore."

"Oh, I will. Then I'll be coming to find you to spank your nasty ass."

Mary just wiggled her ass as she went in search of her husband. Lisa closed her eyes smiling as she reviewed the events of the night. When someone sat on the bed next to her, she opened her eyes.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," replied Will. "Shower?"

"I can't move yet. In a little bit."

"So, when do you want to do this again?" asked Will.

"Not for a long, long, time. I've satisfied this fantasy."

"Any others you would like to live out?"

"Yes. But we'll talk about them another time."

"Good enough. I'm very happy you enjoyed tonight."

"I did. Thank you for setting this up for me."

"I'll let you rest. Sleep if you want we have this place until Sunday."

"I love you," said Lisa closing her eyes.

"I love you too."

Lisa was softly snoring as Will, gently got up off the bed. He pulled a sheet and a blanket up over Lisa and dimmed the lights. Will, then went to make sure everyone had left that should have. It had been a grand night of pleasure, for him and Lisa. He stood by the bed and smiled down at his lovely wife. As his eyes got heavy, he gently got in bed with his wife and fell asleep.

### The End ###