Gangbang for the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" said Lisa, eyes wide, mouth open.

"Tonight, I have arranged your gangbang. It will take place here in this setting. I hope you enjoy yourself and the men I have picked for you."

"Oh my god!" shouted Lisa. "You... you... you should have told me a week ago."

"Why, so you could think about it and then back out?"

"Yes. Are you crazy?"

"No. I saw how you reacted to our talk and I wanted you to be able to say you too, experienced a gangbang to your friends."

Lisa handed her drink to Will, then collapsed back onto the bed. She was moaning and groaning. Will, got up and put the drinks on the bar. He was back sitting next to Lisa before she knew he was gone. He took her hand in his and held it gently. She was shaking, eyes closed.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Will.

"You, you asshole. Why would you spring this on me like this? Oh, fuck!"

"You just came didn't you?"

"Fuck, I'm still coming, you ass. Oh my god. This is going to happen tonight?"

"Yes. In about an hour, the men will start to show up. I have vetted each of them over the last month. I have their medical information, from our doctor..."

"What? She knows what I will be doing?"

"Yes. She said she doesn't care what you do as long as everyone is disease-free, which they all are. So, no worries there. She even said she wishes she had the nerve to do something like this, but her husband just isn't that wild. She said you were lucky to have me as a husband."

"Shit! Fuck!" screamed Lisa. "Oh my god. I can't stop coming!"

Leaning down Will kissed his wife gently. She wrapped her arm around his neck. She pressed her lips against his hard. Pulling back from him, she slapped his face, then hugged him to her.

"Asshole," she whispered in his ear. "I need to calm down or I'll be worn out before we even start. I also have several questions."

"Okay would you like to go sit on the sofa and finish your drink?" asked Will.

"Yes. Help me up. Maybe the alcohol will calm me down but probably not."

Will stood, reached out taking Lisa's offered hand gently, pulling her up off the bed. He walked her to the couch and helped her sit. He then went to the bar and got their drinks. They both sat there sipping their drinks for a bit before they started to talk again.

"Okay, that's helped a little. I'll need another after this I think," said Lisa.

"Questions?" asked Will.

"Okay, okay, let's see, um..."

Will waited patiently while Lisa thought about her questions. He sipped his drink, which would be the only one for him tonight. He didn't want a muddled head as he watched his wife's fantasy come true.

"Okay, what do these guys look like?" asked Lisa.

"They are all," said Will, pulling a pack of pictures out of his jacket pocket, "handsome, well built, young men."

Lisa took the packet of pictures from Will's offering hand. She gasped as she saw the first man. She thought to herself that he was very good-looking and if the rest of them were this good-looking, she was going to have a lot of fun. It was too bad that all the pictures only showed their face and upper body. She was wondering if they were all hung.

"How big?" she croaked still flipping through the pictures.

"More than 6 inches."

"How much more?"

"You'll see," said Will.

"Oh my god! You... you didn't?"

"Didn't what?" asked Will.

"A black guy?"

"Problem?"

"No. It looks like I will be having two of my fantasies come true tonight."

Will chuckled, as he watched Lisa flip through the rest of the pictures.

"I only count 11, plus you is 12. Is that going to be enough?" asked Lisa.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well, if they can all get it up three times, that's thirty-six times. I don't know if I can handle that, but I will be happy to try."

"That's what I figured. If they can then maybe some can get it up a fourth time."

"Yikes!" said Lisa. "Are you sure YOU want this to happen?"

Will's wife had finally asked the question. He smiled at her nodding.

"I do. I don't want you missing out on anything because we were each other's first and never had anyone else. You find a guy, that if you were single, you would let him pick you up and take you to bed. I want you to go ahead with that. But for those encounters you make them wear a condom."

"Oh my god!" whispered Lisa eyes wide. "You don't know how much I love you right now. Tomorrow, I may not, so enjoy it while you can."

Will, smiled at his wife caressing her cheek.

"But what about you?" Lisa asked.

"What about me?"

"I want you to experience things. I could set up an orgy for you where it's all girls?"

Will, shivered at the thought. Then Will shook his head.

"What? You don't want that to happen?" asked Lisa.

"Um... we'll talk after tonight. Would you like another drink? The guys will be showing up soon."

"Yes, please. Are they going to show up all at once?" asked Lisa.

"No, I have then arriving in groups of three, every fifteen minutes or so."

"Who is in the first group?" Lisa now had the pictures spread out in front of her.

"This one, this one, and this one. Would you like to know their names?"

"Um... yes... no. No. I think having them be anonymous will make that much more exciting. If I really want to know their names I'll ask them."

"Okay. The first group, do you want to meet them naked or dressed?" asked Will.

"Dressed. I want them to see the entire product. The rest will see me naked. Oh god, I'm getting so nervous," replied Lisa, sipping her drink.

"They won't hurt you. If they do, yell 'Democrat'," said Will.

"What?" asked Lisa giggling.

"Well, it's something you wouldn't say even in casual conversation, so it will stand out. Yell it as loud as you can. They have all been instructed what it means and will stop what they are doing. If they don't, they are out of here."

"What if they, or he, don't stop?"

"Then the guy hurting you or not stopping gets a whack in the head with a nice plastic nightstick. Or I will stick my gun in his ear and ask if he wants to live another day."

"Oh. Some of them look a lot bigger than you?"

"Don't worry there will be someone here who will be watching over us."

"Who?"

"Collin and Mary," said Will with a grimace on his face.

"What?"

"Mary wants to see how it goes with you before she has Collin arrange one for her, which we will be her armed and dangerous persons at hers."

"Mary? Shy, reserved, beautiful, Mary?"

"We'll talk about your cousin's proclivities tomorrow. Okay?"

"Of course. Collin?"

"He's all for it and when I asked him to be our guardian he jumped at the chance to see you naked and getting the shit fucked out of you."

"I thought he was a pervert," said Lisa laughing.

There was a knock at the door. Lisa's eyes widened as she looked at her husband. He smiled at her.

"Collin and Mary," he said.

Lisa's eyes got even wider and she started to shiver at the thought of her cousin's husband seeing her naked and fucking a bunch of men. Will was at the door. He stopped before opening it and looked back at his wife. She nodded. He pulled the door open and Mary zipped right past him. She made a beeline to Lisa. Collin took Will's offered hand smiling at him.

"You old dog. She is going through with it?" Collin asked.

"She is. Come in, come in," Will said closing the door. "Now, over here Collin," said Will taking him over to the suitcase on the stand in the corner.

As the two men went to the corner, Mary was hugging her cousin. Lisa hugged her back. It wasn't that they were all that close, but Mary was Lisa's Mother's sister's child. Lisa was surprised when she found Mary's lips pressing against hers hard. Pulling away, she looked up at her cousin.

"Mary?" said Lisa.

"Oh, poo, it's not like you never kissed a girl, is it?"

"Uh, no, you're the first. Sit. Sit here and explain to me why you want to do what you are doing tonight and why you would want to watch what I'm doing?"

"Wow," said Mary.

Another knock on the door interrupted them. Will, was at the door, looking at Lisa. She nodded. He opened the door and three of the most handsome men stepped inside. They looked around and spotted the two women.

"Two?" one guy said excitedly.

"No, only one. The other is here to make sure you guys follow the rules. She will be videoing the entire thing. The man in the corner is the guy who will make sure you follow the rules. Don't and he will whack you in the head and walk you to the door. Got it?" said Will.

They all nodded. Lisa stood. Mary went to the corner and stood with her husband who handed her a video camera. She started it and the lights placed around the room came on. Collin lowered the temperature on the air conditioner to 60 and turned to watch what was going on.

"Gentlemen, this is the woman you came here for tonight. She is my wife. You will treat her with respect. You will not hurt her. She is not into pain. I will be watching, listening, and participating."

The three men nodded.

"There will be more men showing up in about a half-hour. So, let's get started. Her name is Lisa. If she wants to know your names, she will ask you. You are here to fuck her. Not make love to her. She is here to fuck you, not make love to you. Well, get started," Will said, chuckling.

The three men surrounded Lisa. She giggled as they caressed her. One by one they each kissed her and said hello. She was so excited her pussy juice was running down her legs, she needed to get fucked. Reaching out she grabbed one guy's pants, pulling him to her.

"What's your name?" she asked. "First name only, please."

"Stan, you can call me Stan," he said watching Lisa unbuckle his belt.

Will was sitting on the couch watching his wife undress a strange man. She was kissing him as she stroked his hard cock, his pants and underwear at his ankles.

"All of you strip," said Lisa as she dropped to her knees and engulfed Stan's dick in her mouth.

"Oh, shit!" blurted Stan.

Stan's head went back as his legs shook. He was trying to unbutton his shirt and not doing very well. He quit trying and just pulled it off over his head. Will, nodded as his physique came into view. He had done well, finding men who took care of themselves. Looking down at his wife, Will, saw that she was enjoying the cock in her mouth. Stan wasn't all that big, a bit over the average, but he was thick. Almost as thick as Will. Nodding, Will, turned his attention to the others in the room. First was Mary, she was slowly walking around Lisa and Stan, trying to get the complete picture of the in-progress blowjob.

Colin was by the door, watching the other two men closely. Will then checked out the other two men. Well developed in more ways than one, both were long and wide. Lisa would be having a lot of fun. Lisa pulled Stan's cock from her mouth. She stood up gazing into his eyes.

"Well?" she asked.

Stan shook his head, then realized she was still fully clothed. Grabbing both of her shoulders, he spins her around so she was facing away from him. He unzipped her dress. Lifted the straps and let the dress float down her body. Everyone, even Mary, gasped at her naked form. Lisa slowly turned until she faced Stan again. He gasped a second time, as did the others in the room. Will, sat there, a hard cock in his pants, feeling very proud of his wife. She was not only naked in front of strangers, strangers who would be fucking her, but she stood proudly.

"All right who wants to taste me first," said Lisa climbing up on the huge bed.

Stan was so stunned that he just stood there watching her. One of the other men hurried to the bed, climbing on, going to Lisa.

"Name," she said.

"Ben, just Ben," he said.

"Well, just Ben, eat me," ordered Lisa spreading her legs wide.

Ben gasped. He looked and looked at her pretty pussy. When he saw her move, he almost smashed his face against her. Lisa gasped, then moaned, then groaned as Ben started to suck and lick her pussy. The other two men were now climbing on the bed. One on each side of Lisa. Reaching up she took a cock in each hand. She moaned at the feel of them in her hands. The men just groaned with pleasure.

"Next," Lisa shouted pushing Ben away from her pussy.

Stan won. He gently pressed his face to Lisa. She popped her head up watching Stan eat her. Stan was moaning as he licked and sucked her. Ben was now up next to Lisa's head. She grabbed his dick, slowly stroking him. Still watching Stan, Lisa licked her lips. She turned her head looking up at the third man.

"What your name sweetie?" she asked.

"Hank, dear."

Lisa winked at him pulling his cock to her mouth. He got the idea, moving so he could plunge his hard dick into her mouth. She groaned as he slipped between her lips. Lisa groaned as he did. Will, watched intently as the three men surrounded his wife. He groaned every minute or so at what she was doing. Mary was now standing on the bed at Lisa's head shooting down at her face, getting every plunge of Hank's dick into Lisa's mouth. Pulling Hank's dick from her lips Lisa looked up at the camera.

"Stan, I need to get fucked."

She then pulled Hank's dick back into her mouth. Stan was up on his knees moving up to stick his dick into Lisa. Will, watching intently, got up from the chair he sat in and walked over to the bed. He watched as Stan pressed slowly into his wife's pussy. She was moaning loudly as he did, even with a dick in her mouth. Mary was capturing the violation of her cousin's married pussy. Collin stood by the door, ever watchful. Will, could tell he wanted to watch Lisa and he wondered why he wasn't. He looked up at Mary nodding toward Colin she shook her head no. Will smiled and looked back at his wife.

Stan was now fucking Lisa. Hard and fast. She was screaming with pleasure but Hank's cock was dampening the sound. Spitting Hank out, she turned to Ben, pulling his cock to her mouth. Ben moaned as her mouth engulfed him. Will, could tell, Lisa was having one orgasm after the other. She would scream, then go back to sucking Ben's dick. Stan was still pounding into her as hard as he could. His face was a mask of pleasure. He was just seconds from shooting his semen into Will's wife. Stan slammed into Lisa one last time and grunted a dozen times, filling her to overflowing. She spits out Hank's cock and screams, bucking her hips wildly. She was shaking and shivering with her orgasms. Will, sat there smiling down upon his lovely wife. Mary was catching all of this on video.

When Stan got up off of Lisa, Ben knelt between her legs. Lisa looked down at Ben and nodded. He shoved his cock into her cum filled pussy. Lisa then looked at Will, with love and lust in her eyes. Will, smiled at her nodding his approval. Mary was capturing the look on Lisa's face. Lisa took Hank's cock back into her mouth moaning as Ben slammed into her body. Lisa grunted. She spits Hank's cock out.

"Can't breathe, with a cock in my mouth," Lisa said stroking Hank's cock slowly.

Hank was moaning as she stroked him. Will, stood up, disrobed, and went to the head of the bed. Lisa looked up at him. She reached out and took his cock in her hand squeezing gently. Will groaned as she did. Ben slammed into Lisa and grunted half a dozen times. He was filling her cunt with his semen. Lisa spits out Hank, pointing to her spread legs as Ben rolled away. Hank smiled, nodded, and knelt between her lovely legs. He pushed his cock into her slowly. Lisa's eyes rolled up into her head. She squeezed Will's cock tightly. Will groaned as he watched Hank's dick spread her wide. When Hank hit bottom he groaned. Pulling halfway out slowly, he then started to slam into Lisa's pussy hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Lisa, squeezing Will's cock hard.

Will moaned as he watched his wife getting fucked again. Then there was a knock at the door. Colin looked at Will, who nodded. The door opened to and Colin allowed the three men outside into the room

"Holy shit!" one of the men said.

The other three gasped as they entered. Colin closed and locked the door.

"Gentlemen, I will be ensuring the safety of the woman on the bed. She is the only one you will touch. The other woman is my wife and is only here to film what is happening to the woman on the bed. Got it?"

The three men looked at Colin. Two nodded. The third just smirked at him. Will saw that and walked to the man who was smirking. He waved the other two by him. When the third man went to go around him, Will kneed him in the balls. As he lies on the ground looking up at Will, his face is filled with anger.

"You will leave when you are able. Call the police if you wish, but I have a form with your name on it acknowledging that you understood the rules that would be explained to you when you got here. I have eight witnesses who I'm sure will be glad to tell the police you barged your way in here. So, just leave and have a good night."

The guy on the floor shook his head as she looked everywhere but at Will. He then looked up at Will and nodded.

"Watch him," Will said looking at Colin. "Make sure he gets out of here. If you have to hurt him again, don't hesitate to smack him upside the head with that nightstick.

The guy scrambled to his feet and he was out the door.

"Do you know who he is?" asked Colin.

"I do," said Will turning back to the bed.

The two new arrivals were just standing there watch Hank pound Lisa into the mattress.

"Gentlemen, if you would disrobe and join the fun," said Will climbing back on the bed.

They both nodded as they started to disrobe, yet kept their eyes on Lisa as she had orgasm after orgasm. The room now smelled like sex. Will, thought it was very arousing. Lisa looked up at him after a big orgasm.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Everything is fine. We're just down one man. He turned out to be an asshole."

"Well, you should have all fucked him in the ass then," said Lisa giggling.

"No thank you, dear."

"All right, you two get your sexy asses up here and fuck the crap out of me. First, tell me your first names," demanded Lisa.

And so it went for the next three hours as man after man slammed into Lisa without a break for her. She was starting to wan when the last three finished with her. Will helped her into the shower to clean up. She had a permanent smile on her lips as she did. When she came out of the bathroom all refreshed, the men were all ready to go again. Her smile got even bigger.

~ ~ ~ ~

When Lisa woke up, two men were still fucking her at the same time. Looking at the man below her, she once again found her husband, holding her and slipping his cock in and out of her body. Someone else was in her ass.

"How long?" she asked Will.

"Not long a couple of minutes. Jeff, finish up, it's time to quit."

"Okay," replied Jeff slipping in and out of Lisa's asshole.

Lisa groaned. She then felt his cock pulse as he came in her ass. Lisa also had an orgasm as Jeff pulled his cock out of her body. She shook and shivered with pleasure.

"Thank you very much, Miss Lisa," said Jeff as he moved away from the bed.

"You're welcome, Jeff," gasped Lisa.

"No, no more," Will said rolling Lisa to his left. "You all can shower and leave please."

The men nodded and either got dressed or headed to the bathrooms. Lisa lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She saw Mary come into her field of view with the camera. Lisa smiled up at her cousin. Mary turned off the camera and smiled down at Lisa.

"You want to do this now, don't you?" asked Lisa.

"Are you kidding me? Colin has already talked to the guys here for a session next weekend. I want you to video and Will to be the enforcer."

"Slut!" said Lisa giggling.

"Whore!" replied Mary.

"I'm not a whore! Nobody paid to fuck me."