All Comments on 'Gangbang Gone Bad Pt. 02'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series, I hope we get a few more chapters. I’m hoping a crowd will start to gather to watch the gangbang and be invited to join in or at least humiliate her with comments while the group triple up on her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She is getting what she wanted and seems to like getting humiliated and liking it. One comment about the rape in the park. When she was bent over with her arms and legs tied like they were, there was nothing that would have kept her from falling over. There should have been a rope tied under her waist that would have kept her butt up in the air. It was kind to let her go into a sort of subspace in her mind and she skipped over a lot of the feelings and descriptions of each pair of guys. Did any more guys show up for the outdoor party? It was getting late when they came to the park so now about what time is it now? I am wondering if later rain will come and they will leave her outside for a few hours. Please keep the chapters coming. I am hoping that she will not turn into a sex-crazed bimbo that will fuck and suck anything; but will finally get it out of her system and go home with happy memories.

sakurababesakurababeabout 3 years ago

Sounds like it was a gangbang gone good - very, very good! Can't wait till she gets her ass pounded and hopefully all her holes stuffed with huge, hard cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They should have taken her keys and her phone from her car- maybe they can do that on their way back to the house

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story and I’m looking forward to the rest of this series. I have my fingers crossed that they will use her phone to sms a female friend to come and join in

CityWolfCityWolfalmost 3 years ago

I certainly vote for permanent humiliation. As bad as it goes this night, getting her keys, phone and ID enables them to post the evidence everywhere with her personal information and send links to everyone she has ever met. Good fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES