All Comments on 'Gangbang Party Ch. 02'

by exodus_69xXx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Alex GZ

I nutted hard to this! Wish manny was fucking my dark skin black ass with his fat dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wish I was this young man. I have been gang banged but the most men I sucked and fucked was 5.i never had 5 black men take turns with me, but would love it. I much prefer black men. My first experience was with a black man and it was him that turned me into a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut that I am today.

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
Glorious fill

This story had me raging hard from the first ass fucking Rio was taking. When Jermaine and his friends came home, it didn’t take long for the party to get started. I loved the images that described how Rio was loving the cock sucking and eventually getting his sissy ass fucked.

Much to my jealous tendency, I was fantasizing about how I’d love for this type of treatment to occur to me. Having 5 huge thick cocks all wanting to be inside my boipussy as well as my mouth, makes me more excited than you could possibly image!

Great story, looking forward to reading the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was in a squatting position pounding my ass with 9” black dildo, sucking a 10” dildo and jerking off in the shower after reading this story.

What I would give to get gang banged by a dozen beautiful black men one day. I would volunteer myself for that type of fuck fest. Tbh my wild fantasy is to slurp and guzzle their cum surrounded in circle with big black cocks, all shooting their cum, covered in sweat and black cum juice dripping off my face. And as eaten out and full of cum.

I want to make kiss a black man, fucked like a slut and swallow cum and repeat as many times over!

Btw, I am a straight married Latino and these interracial gay stories drive me fucking crazy.

ButtbustedButtbustedover 1 year ago

Great writing. I think I would show just enough resistance to get Manny and Tyrone to both blister my ass mercilessly and then let them pound my ass into oblivion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every Bi or gay guy’s fantasy to be fucked like this. I want this so much !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexodus_69xXx@exodus_69xXx
Black bottom with a very freaky and submissive side, as can be told by my stories. Twitter - @blkgayerotica You can find more of my stories: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boyz-Heat-Homoerotic-Michael-Oli-ebook/dp/B08L7ZS6Y5/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=michael+oli&qid=1602929370&...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES