Gangbang Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jermaine pushed me forward until I was on my knees. I knew what was coming so I took his dick in my mouth for a few seconds before he swapped with Tyrone and then Manny. The three of them were very rough and vocal, forcing me to take their throat fucks and deepthroat and face-slapping me with their dicks. Their moans and loud insults were driving me hysterical -- the more I hated it, the more I accepted it. The more I accepted it, the more I loved it.

Tyrone was the most brutal out of the three them -- which did not surprise me. He was the more strong and silent type. He would pound away ruthlessly at my mouth, his heavy balls slapping against my chin. Then he would hold me on his cock for a few moments, forcing me to deepthroat him to the point where I thought I would choke. He held me a little too long and when he pulled out, he did so too quickly and I collapsed on to my hands and knees, retching. I did not vomit, but I was close.

"Damn, what a find we have here." Manny said. I wondered what he meant when I felt Jermaine grab me by my hair and force me to crawl over to the couch. I whimpered in pain as he did this. I wanted to complain but my words froze in my mouth. He sat down on the couch, placing my head between his legs.

"Jermaine, please... what -- oh!" I exclaimed as I felt someone's tongue eating my ass. Then I got a rude smack on my butt cheek.

"Suck my dick," Jermaine instructed.

I immediately did as I was told, swallowing him as much as I could, then instantly began to bob my head and gag on his cock. In no time, his manhood was covered in my spit and saliva. I could tell he was enjoying it -- he kept groaning and throwing his head back. Watching his reaction was turning me on immensely. And whoever was eating and fingering my ass was doubling my arousal. I felt a cool liquid applied on my asshole and I knew it was lube. I was about to be fucked.

It was actually Cole who was behind me, tonguing my ass. He wasn't just pleasuring me -- he was preparing my hole, opening it up and making it slick. Manny and Tyrone were observing next to him, like overseers. Cole looked up deferentially at Manny. "He's ready." And then swallowed Manny's dick, lathering it from root to tip with spit, before guiding to my puckering asshole. From the corner of my eye I saw Manny unceremoniously shove Cole away, his job finished for now.

"Aww... fuck! Oh-" I cried out and was cut off by Jermaine shoving my head down on his dick. Manny's humongous, uncomfortably fat dickhead had just squeezed past my sphincter and he was slowly burying his whole meat in my hole. He clearly wanted me to take him whole. I wanted that too, pushing out on my hole to open it up, make it more accessible. With a grunt, he pushed past the breaking point and I could feel him all the way in. I moaned gratefully on Jermaine's dick, opening up my mouth to swallow him Coleper.

There's no pain. I love it! Two dicks at each end. I'm such a slut.

"He's tight... but he ain't too tight. He's definitely taken dick before," Manny wound his waist, grinding his dick in and out with surprising deftness. It was like he was measuring the quality of my hole. Maybe he expected it to give more resistance. "When was the last time you get fucked, slut?" he asked. When I did respond he smacked me on my ass and pulled my hair and repeated his question.

My mouth free of Jermaine's dick, I cried out. "Today! I got fucked today!"

"It's barely been a few hours and you already taking dick. A nasty bitch, huh? I guess we won't be breaking you in too hard." He kept fucking me with firm, intense strokes that increased in tempo and pulsation on my prostate. It was driving me wild. "Are you a Nasty Bitch? Answer me!" he demanded as he kept up his relentless fucking.

"Yes! I am! I take it up the ass!"

"We know that already, stupid. I wanna hear you say it, nasty bitch!"

"Fuck! Oh god yes! I am a Nasty Bitch."

I was drunk with lust. Manny laughed cruelly. He kept pounding away with increasing ferocity, holding me firmly by my waist, pushing me forward into Jermaine's dick and balls, which I alternatingly pleasured, moaning and cooing like a drugged up whore, overwhelmed by the desire to please both men. Others around me hurled encouraging insults at me while hounding at Manny to keep fucking me, as though he needed any additional motivation. The whole time, my poor ass kept getting spanked.

Next to me on the couch, to my right, Cole had returned to sucking Adrian's impressive dick, his trousers around his waist. Having disrobed, Toby walked and placed a gentle hand on the back of Cole's head. But the dicksucker needed no help -- he was clearly an expert. Twisting his head and neck back and forth, he was able to angle the glide of the dick in a way that he could swallow all 9 or 10 inches fully -- even occasionally forcefully pressing his face up against Adrian's six pack till his cheeks bulged and he would snap back in a loud chortle. When he pulled, Toby got his turn on that mouth -- receiving the same treatment.

It was impressive how easily Cole swallowed their fat, long cocks. All they had to do was hold his head and he was deepthroating them comfortably. Looks like I was definitely not the biggest bitch here.

But I did not have much time to mind my surrounds as Manny was fucking me hard. He had this curved dick so it kept rubbing against my insides, thrusting towards parts of my ass I felt weren't meant for thrusting. He stood up on his feet and hunched over my ass, dipping into it and supporting himself by leaning forward onto the couch, one hand on the back of my head, my hair in his grasp, forcing my face into Jermaine's scrotum. With a downward plunge, I felt my insides surrender to him, giving him access to his dick and whatever he wanted.

"I'm in this bitch's second hole," Manny boasted.

"'Bout time," Tyrone laughed, standing by and stroking his phallus. "You always take your time breaking them in."

Manny slapped my ass as he fucked me, making it sting, while his dick ground out my insides. My p-spot was delighted. The subtle pain and the overwhelming pleasure coursing through my body was too intense to bare. I felt the urge to play with my dick but Jermaine held my hands up front, as I was rocked back and forth, my mouth fixed on his dick. I looked up at him, my eyes pleading. He had a cocky smirk -- no doubt enjoying the sight of me like this, my body and mind being manipulated, fucked for all I was worth.

"Please fuck me... I want it... oh god... fuck me... I want it!" I begged, staring straight at Jermaine, but saying it to all of them. He said nothing -- but he placed his hand on my head, forcing me down on his dick, choking me. His dick wouldn't go all the way in- but it was damn near closer, helped or hindered by Manny's constant pounding of my ass. I held Jermaine in my throat for as long as I could... even longer, feeling the thick meat bulging in my neck, my air cutting out, my eyes tearing up... before pulling out, gasping for air.

"Damn! This slut really wants your dick Jermaine! He must have been dreaming of it for years," Manny laughed, now driving his cock into me by dipping his knees, long-dicking my hole, pulling out my insides. It was loosening me up and also forcing a lot of air into my ass, which started to respond noisily. "That pussy is talking now..." Manny said. "How's that dick, feel bitch?"

"Good! Fucking great!" I cried out in delirium, extending my vowels with moans. "I want it!"

"You want something? What do you want?" Tyrone demanded, grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up so my back was arched. Manny also helped hold me up as he fucked me.

"I want to be fucked! I want dick!"

"Who's dick baby?"

"All y'all! Please! I want all of y'all dicks"

Tyrone laughed. "You hear that fellas? This slut is going to let us gangbang him! How nice of him." The others all cheered. Of course I knew that they weren't exactly looking for my permission. They saw me as a slut and I would be treated like a slut.

"Cole won't be too happy though... I don't think he was for six of us alone," Adrian said, standing nearby. Cole didn't say anything as he had his mouth full.

"Unfortunately for him, Rio turned out to be a bottom. Guess he'll have to share."

After fucking me for a few more minutes, Manny pulled out. I thought this meant that Jermaine was going to give it to me next but instead it was Tyrone, who got behind me and pretty much picked off where Manny was. Jermaine shifted towards my right and Manny took his place. He pulled me by my hair and I took his musky dick into my mouth. "Clean my dick, slut," Manny said as I swallowed him without a whimper of protest.

Jermaine called out to Cole. Much to my annoyance, Cole walked over, slid his thong to the side and straddled Jermaine's dick. He then lined it up to his ass and slowly, eased himself down. "Ughhh," he moaned as he penetrated himself on my house mate's perfect pipe. I felt a tang of jealousy.

But pretty soon I had other things to worry about as Tyrone was really starting to give it to me. He was pounding at me with intense speed, not worrying about introducing himself or getting to know my ass first. His dick was sliding in and out of my ass angrily, going at it like it was a hole perfectly cast for his pleasure. I kept bouncing towards Manny's crotch, sliding on my hands and knees forward till my face was being pressed against' Manny's sweaty balls. Whenever Tyrone was pounding at me too hard and I would complain, Manny would immediately grab me by the hair and force me to suck his dick. Eventually, someone else took his place -- Toby, who had a curved and long dick which meant that I had to strain my back to suck him off. I was trying but it was hard with all of Tyrone's incessant banging at my back door. I kept trying to get him to slow down, telling him to slow it down. But I just kept getting smacked on the ass for my efforts and fucked even harder.

"Let me fuck this bitch on his back for a bit," Tyrone said. Toby got up and before I was sure of what was happening, Tyrone had picked me up by my chest and flipped over onto the couch. He pushed me back so I was lying next to Jermaine and the still dick-riding Cole, and raised my legs above and slid his dick inside me in one smooth stroke.

"Aww fuck!" I cried out as he entered me.

Tyrone took a few minutes to long-dick me, holding my legs above as he slid his pipe inside me by gyrating his hips back and forward. He had really good technique and could keep up a steady rhythm for a long time. After fucking me like this, he gathered my legs and climbed forward, pinning me back and then he started to fuck me hard, bouncing his waist against my ass and driving his cock deep and hard.

I could also hear Jermaine moaning next to me as Cole was riding him expertly. The bouncing bottom was keeping it up with a steady rhythm, his ass raised up just above Jermaine's thighs before crashing down and engulfing all of his dick. It was quite a sight to behold- their chests rubbing together, their bodies bouncing in unison, Jermaine's hip's thrusting upwards.

As I lay on the couch taking Tyrone's furious pounding, my legs raised up and held, someone came over and straddled my face. It was Leon - feeding me his dick and I sucked eagerly, moaning hungrily as I did and then alternating to swallow and suckle his balls. Tyrone was going hard as a motherfucker. All I could do was whimper and moan in agonizing pleasure. My body was being used like a piece of meat -- lying underneath two horny men with big dicks. It was humiliating, for them to treat me like a whore. But I also didn't want them to stop. When Leon stepped away, Tyrone pulled me into a better position on the couch, and started hammering at my pussy without mercy. I cried out, wailing at the intense feeling of his dick pulverizing my ass. Manny stood nearby looking at me in amusement, sipping smugly from his drink. His smirk seemed to say -- Don't you wish it was me fucking you know, whore?

Tyrone kept slamming his dick into me, fucking my ass like it was pussy. With one hand, I kept tried to brace his brutal blows by holding up my hand against his pelvis. He kept telling me to stop doing that and keep my pushed arms to the side, annoyed with me. I should have known better than piss him off because eventually, as I had foolishly put my hand up to brace him, he snapped and angrily leaned over, grabbed me by my throat, his thrusts still continuing. Then he slapped me, hard across the face, loud that the sound reverberated across the room. The smack drew the attention of everyone else, as well as my cries, which were wails of pleasure rather than pain.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself slut. Don't make me tell you again!" he threatened angrily into my face, his hand around my throat.

I nodded obediently, my hands curled up against my chest. "Yes sir." I must have looked so pathetic.

So he'll slap you next time you push your hands against him? Good to know.

What was happening to me? As I stared into Tyrone's angry face, his brow sweaty, his expression of dominance and power boring into my mind, I was overwhelmed by a strong desire and realisation -- I would do anything he or Jermaine or the rest of these alpha men here told me. I wanted them to fuck me. To choke me. To slap me. To use me. Seeing the understanding drawn on my face, Tyrone snarled angrily and he told me to open my mouth. I did just as he asked -- and he pursed his lips, drooling out a gob of spit that landed directly on my tongue.

"That's it, Ty. Teach this bitch."

Tyrone's grunts were becoming increasingly animalistic and wild. His expression was twisted into a ferocious snarl and his body was covered in sweat. "Fuck you bitch! Taking my dick like a whore. You want my nutt? Do you bitch?"

"Yes... please sir... I want your cum. Please cum in me!"

"Fuuck you! Biiitch! Aaarghhh!" Tyrone roared, his snarl snapping into a stunned expression, like he'd been whipped. He started to convulse and his eyes rolled back, wincing as he rode the wave of pleasure, while his shoulders jerked in a snapping motion. For a moment, the powerful Tyson had been taken down, weakened and vulnerable by the height of ecstasy. Finally, he pulled out and I could see the tip of his still hard had a drop of semen on it.

"Our first nutt of the night," Manny declared.

I wondered what that meant but didn't have much time to think about it as Tyrone was hovering over me. When I didn't respond, he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up, then shoved his dick into my face until I swallowed him. After sucking his dick for a few seconds, swallowing the remnants of cum and ass smothered on his dick, he released me only for Manny to pick me up and force me on my knees on the couch.

...To be continued...

12