Gangbang with Four Young Studs

Story Info
The revenge of a MILF on her cheating husband.
2.2k words
3.85
16.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 days ago I came home a little earlier than usual from work and caught my husband in our living room fucking my best friend!

"Paul, you're just a pig with a tiny prick! Nelly is a real slut! I hope you both get bored quickly! In the meantime, I'm going back to my parents! Ciao, asshole!" This is the text message I sent him.

At 35, married for 10 years, I'm tired: I gave everything to my job and everything to Paul. I feel like everything is collapsing around me.

Without giving too many explanations, I got my boss to let me work from home for ten days and went to my parents who have a very nice house near Avjgnon (Provence).

While driving, I told myself that I was going to take my revenge and give free rein to my imagination to have fun with the greatest number of guys!

"OK. Cool!" Are the words of Eddie, my 19 year old little brother, when I told him that I was going to stay at home with him for a few days. Our parents are on a cruise in the Mediterranean.

This first day, I worked a lot. Around 6 p.m., I put on my bathing suit and went to the edge of the pool to swim and cool off a bit. I should have gone earlier because, barely out of the lot and lying on my towel, I saw Eddie and 4 of his friends arrive. When they saw me they very politely came to greet me and then rushed to the pool house to take a shower.

And they really needed it because they work hard during the day for picking fruits. It is now the height of nectarine season and spending 8 hours under a blazing sun makes these young convicts sweat. They even really stink!

I hear them heckling in the showers for long minutes. Eddie is the first to come back by the pool.

"They're my college buddies and they're all on the swim team. Me, I am the healer... Finally, I am in charge of the first aid kit and the massages in case of problems..."

"And which one is your boyfriend?!" The question is straightforward, but Eddie came out last Christmas and we all took it very well in the family. He is a very nice boy, full of humor. He is very smart and even a year ahead. Physically, he's in good shape, but he's definitively not an athlete...

"None! You know, I flutter around and don't try to attach myself to anyone..."

Our conversation ends when the 4 swimmer jocks join us, all proudly wearing their team's speedos. Behind my sunglasses, I can observe them freely and what I see delights me!

They all have swimmers' bodies, well developed, a little slender, with bulging muscles, pecs and abs of steel, V-shaped backs, broad and solid shoulders, muscular thighs.

The only downside is that they have no body hair (I know it's one of the obligations of their sport, but it's a bit of a shame). I notice that they have all kept the line of hair that starts from their navel to get wider when it enters into their swimming trunks: it's quite sexy!

The first thing that I of course studied was what they have in the speedo and, at this level, believe me, you can't be disappointed: their buttocks rebounded by their long workouts in the swimming pool stretch the fabrics to its limit and it is a pleasure to see them walking from behind; the front is even more obscene because the tissue that sticks to their anatomy hides nothing!

You can clearly see which direction their penis is pointing and easily imagine the size of their equipment... And nature has obviously provided them well!

My phone rings and I go back to my room to chat with my boss. It lasts, it lasts... I hear the laughter and cries of my brother's pals in the distance. While listening to my boss, I look out the window and see them all stark naked and lying on the poolside tiles.

The conversation finally ends and I rush to join them to start savoring my revenge against Paul: I want to fuck all these beautiful young studs, gorged with testosterone, with young cocks so eager to spit out the liters of cum that their big balls make on demand!

They didn't notice me coming to the edge of the pool, apparently telling each other sex stories... I lie down quietly and then ask them if they want an ice cream or something cold to drink.

Surprised to hear me and to be caught naked, they get up in a flash and start rushing to their towels...

"No, no guys, it's really OK for me. I'm myself by the way going to imitate you..." I tell them while taking off my bikini top, freeing up my still firm and well-pointing breasts.

They are all standing up and facing me and I can really study their cocks.

Matthieu seems to be the oldest of the group (he's actually 22 years old, being 2 years behind), he has the most developed body. He is very blond with blue eyes, has a devastating smile. His cock has already stretched out a bit and it begins to lift with each beat of his heart. He is not intimidated at all by the situation, keeps his legs apart, hands on his hips, visibly proud of what he is showing me.

Franky is a bit of the opposite: very black hair (of course short like the others). It's cute to see him all intimidated, trying to hide with his hands his cock that he couldn't control. It points proudly towards the sky and I sense it is a tool of good size.

Ali and Karim are apparently identical twins: same height, same build, same dark, slightly curly hair. Laughing and very dark eyes. A cheeky smile. Dark, sun-burnt skin. Like many Moroccans, their cocks are circumcised. They have started to swell and are stretching visibly. Their hairy balls came to press against the bottom of their cocks and they look as big as goose eggs!

Eddie, who is surprisingly better equipped than his physique let imagine, cuts the charm of the moment a little by asking who wants to drink what.

When he returns from the pool house a few minutes later, we are all sitting cross-legged on the ground. And we form a circle. He gives everyone what they asked for: mainly beer for the guys, ice cream for me.

While they drink their beer, I languidly lick my ice cream, much like I would on a cock.

My slightly slutty show has the effect of making my nipples stick out and firming up my breasts even more. But not only! The boys all have raging erections and the beer has lifted everyone's inhibitions: Franky no longer tries to hide his cock; I even note that Karim and Ali furtively caress their brown lollipop from time to time; Eddie is as excited as I am by the sight of these cocks at attention, at full stretch, jutting out of these pubic hairs of all colors.

Not only Eddie and I... I can see that each guy look with interest at his pals cocks. It's always the same story: do I have the biggest one?

The one that has the most sex appeal is of course Matt. I find it hard to look up from his proudly erect prick. His column of flesh is very straight. The glans has gradually freed itself from the foreskin and I can see a few glistening drops emerging from its meatus. With each of these movements, his cock oscillates from right to left, the glans tapping against his abs.

I too have a wet pussy. Without even thinking about it, I put my hand on Matt's shoulder. His skin is hot. Naturally, he turns to me with a broad smile and approaches his face to kiss me greedily. My God, that he kisses well: I go up to the 7th heaven! My hand approaches his cock and begins to jerk him off. His cock is so thick that my fingers don't go around and it feels so long! Much bigger than Paul's, in all the dimensions...

I really want to give myself to this young bold jock: I get up and lead him to the pool house bedroom, pulling him by the cock! This triggers bursts of laughter from his friends.

This room is intended for guests. I note that the bed is unmade (I will understand later that this is where Ali and Karim sleep -- living too far away to easily reach their fruit picking work). I lie on my back after getting totally naked, shamelessly exposing my pussy.

I lick my lips and pinch my nipples when I see Matt standing in front of me. His cock is really stiff. It sways proudly in front of his abs. He jerks off a little, as if he thinks he could make it grow even bigger: he's cute! But his big 9'' are more than enough for me!

When he enters his throbbing cock in my pussy both on fire and all wet, I let out a cry of pleasure. The other guys are around watching the show and openly jerking their beautiful cocks.

After taking me for long minutes on my back, Matt makes me get on all fours on the bed and takes me doggy style: I feel his thick young cock go deep inside me. He puts all his youthful energy into it.

Franky has completely lost his initial shyness and comes to offer me his big rod: he's a little shorter than Matt, but his cock is just as thick. With my good bitch mouth I manage to take it all.

On the side, I see Eddie taking care of the twins. Probably too excited by the scene, they accepted that my little brother jerks them off and sucks them. They have nothing to envy to my 2 partners!

When I was a student, I was too stuck up and too serious to participate in these kinds of orgies. Even if, deep down, I dreamed of it!

Getting fucked in all my holes by young guys horny as bulls, sporting steel cocks, ready to give me all the cum from their big young balls! I dreamed of it a lot; but here I just ... do it!

Speaking of guy juice, it's been flowing all night: in my pussy, in my mouth, on my face, on my body. Guys this age have such a sexual appetite that as soon as they spit out their sticky seed, their dick quickly regain all their glory and stiffness. And here we go again for another round!

The cocks of these lusty young guys have kind of a life of their own: standing to attention, throbbing and spurting out their cumshots is a very exciting sight for a slut like me!

Seeing these young studs parade proudly, the dick in the air almost makes me cum. As soon as one spits out his spunk, seeing all the others release their whitish and fragrant spurts puts me in a trance!

The next morning, I have the impression of having my pussy torn as the guys took it with all their ardor and as the cocks of most are more than thick.

Big day of work for me today with several video conferences. Around 6 p.m. I hear the happy team coming back from work, but can't join them until an hour later.

I'm disappointed to see no one around the pool when I come to join them... I go to the pool house to have a Martini and, there, I hear suspicious noises coming from the bedroom... I approach and discover Eddie sitting on Matt's lap and sliding on his glistening cock, sucking on Franky's cock and jerking off the 2 Moroccan twins.

I watch the scene imagining myself in my brother's shoes and that excites me. I undress and caress my body.

Soon enough, they empty their balls all over Eddie's face and deep in his ass. The juices of 4 young guys is really big: it's dripping from all sides. They're all sweaty and rushing to the shower, their still stiff cocks swaying with each step...

When they come back I'm licking the cum off Eddie's face

"Corinne, if you want your dose, we are always at your disposal! And you know jizz is not in short supply in those!" Matt tells me with a wink, massaging his hairy balls. His and the other dudes' cock are at attention again.

For the following rounds, I'm the target of their spunk spurts. God knows that guys their age produce much! I came so much and enjoyed being their sex toy so much that I went to bed without showering, my body sticky with all their juices. I slept super well!

10 days of these games gave me back a girlish temperament!

I then decided to leave Paul and become a kind of young MILF, flirting with young 20-year-old stallions, equipped with competitive cocks, with big, juicy balls, capable of fucking me all night and doing it again, again and again...

You know what I mean, guys like Matt, Ali, Karim or Franky!

THANKS FOR READING!