All Comments on 'Gangbanged by Black Tribesmen'

by AS_Morley

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She should proudly show her husband the black baby bump she received from her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sordid bbc myth lives on. Put this trash where it belongs, in the ever wasted IR category. The idiots who frequent those stories actually believe garbage like this is true. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story had my pussy so wet I long to be a black gangbang cum slut

Ocean33Ocean33over 2 years ago

Great first story I cant wait to see what you post next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, how I would just love to be in her position, Audrey is one lucky girl, a cream-pie, air-tight gang-bang where they all change holes. I hope she goes back for extras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More bullshit mythology about the nonexistent BBC and a filthy gutter slut using the myth as an excuse to betray the only idiot dumb enough to marry her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bit of a fixation with the letter A,

Africa, Adom, Audrey, Adika.

'They were all skinny yet muscular and wore the same loincloth.'

Must have been a huge loincloth!

'had a long black cock dangling between his legs.'

Yep, that's where we usually keep them!

'actually been moved to another village this summer. Our tour is doing some renovations. The men here are actually laborers. We actually don't get a lot '

3 'actually's, more A's.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

Audrey should return to hubby to let him know a black baby has bern planted in her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you think a Movado watch is expensive, especially for a married woman, you might have grown up in a trailer park. Plus all the ridiculous, trite mythology about nonexistent BBC to make this gutter slut story worse than most of them in the exact same ridiculous genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lies, myths, and pure bullshit, designed to trick women of other races to believe black men are bigger, which they are not. Proven fact, with medical research studies to back it up. Wake up and smell the coffee. This is just a bait and switch sales pitch for pathetic men who can't get laid any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol @ all the angry comments. Sounds like they are coming from tiny dick White men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

↓↓ agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tribesman can satisfy her daily. If I was in her place I would leave my husband and stay with all of them. Happily produce black babies with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The tiny dicks belong to the black men that have to lie about their dick size to get women of other races to fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

If a woman lowers herself and has sex with black men, then she has lost all right to be supported in white society. Divorce is a must!

It would be best to leave her in Senegal, then she can work as a whore for the blacks. A white man has no interest in her anyway!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous