Gangbanged by Black Tribesmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tribesman with the long cock that was just in her ass had maneuvered himself around to her face, his long cock pointed at her face now. She hadn't a moment of doubt as she stared at the long cock that had just fucked and cum into her ass. Audrey's mind whirled back to the scene at the hotel, the black slut blowing her husband. She grimaced and opened her mouth, letting the dirty long cock that was in her ass, now slide into her mouth. Audrey could taste the sweet and salty remainders of his cum as he began fucking her mouth.

The small hut was soon filled with nothing but wet noises as all three men continued to pump into all three of her holes. She could sense that the man in her pussy would cum soon, his cock flinching with each thrust. Her sore pussy and ass felt spent, but her mind was still horny as ever. She came again, one hand digging her fingers into the powerful chest of the tribesman underneath her, the hand stroking the remainder of the long cock that was smashing into her face.

As she came he held onto her hips and thrust deep inside her tightening pussy and she felt a burst of cum fill her up. He groaned as his cock began unleashing a stream of cum out into her welcoming pussy.

Soon after, the cock in her ass also began to shake and she felt another stream of cum fill her ass. The man in her ass pulled out and whatever cum remained in his cock splash onto her ass and back, providing even more warmth to Audrey. The long cock in her mouth was still pounding away, his still large balls slapping against her chin. He grabbed a hold of her silky blonde hair and thrust in as deep as he could. With a groan, he came again, this time into her mouth. His thick salty cum poured into her mouth and down her throat, causing her to gag momentarily.

The tribesman with the thickest cock said something to the one who had just cum in her throat. The tribesman that had just fucked her ass and the one who had just cum down her throat grabbed her and pulled her off the thickest cock. They gently placed her on the ground, on top of some straw. The thick cock that had recently cum in her ass was now in her mouth, the tribesman's knees next to her head, his cock now forcing its way deep into her throat. Audrey felt hot and wanted, the first time in a long time as she felt another spurt of warmth fall on her body, one of the other tribesmen must've masturbated and cum on her tits.

The throat fucking continued for a bit before he pulled out and unleashed a load of cum onto her face. The thickest tribesman placed himself right underneath her big fat tits and slipped his still hard cock in between. Audrey was surprised that this tribesman knew what titty fucking was as she grabbed her breast and squeezed them around his thick cock. He pumped back and forth, the tip of his cock reaching her lips. Audrey couldn't help but stick her tongue out, licking the salty tip each time he stroked in. He was relentless, pinching her nipples as he fucked her breasts. Each of his powerful hands grabbed a handful of her tits and he tilted his head back as his cock exploded, cum blasting onto her chin.

The three men backed away, their cocks still semi-erect. They all had huge grins on their faces, admiring the blonde white woman covered in their African cum. The tribesman with the longest cock began stroking again and soon another load of cum fell onto her breasts. The other two followed, masturbating at the sight of this small white lady, legs spread wide open, her loose, red, swollen pussy opening and closing with cum leaking out. Her once tight asshole was no different, leaking cum as she lay there. The remaining two moaned and splashed her with more cum.

Audrey smiled and licked her lips, tasting their salty cum; it was thicker than anything her husband had ever produced. The three tribesmen's thick black balls were slightly smaller now, still large but ever so slightly smaller. She rubbed the buttery thick cum on her tits, twirling a thick string of cum around her nipple. Audrey grinned devilishly as the tribesmen helped her up.

Once she got back to the hotel, she was going to give her husband a big sloppy, cum filled kiss and let him know that there's a lot more where that came from.

12