Gangbanged, Rich Bitch

Story Info
Rich Bitch gangbanged.
2.7k words
3.92
23.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eighteen, I had a job working with my uncle laying driveways and patios. It was a legit company that charged rich homeowners a fortune for a top-quality job. It was hard work, but the pay was good, and the job had prospects.

On one particular contract ten of us were laying a huge driveway for a rich couple. The husband was a leading heart surgeon, the wife a surgeon specialising in spinal injuries. It was a ten-day day job, and we were on day seven. The job was going well, we were ahead of schedule and looking forward to a bonus, when the couples' youngest daughter, Milly, arrived home from a holiday somewhere hot.

Milly was absolutely stunning, two years older than me, long-legged, good-sized tits, an arse to die for with a gorgeous face, long black hair and green eyes that seemed to be laughing all the time. Of course, all the guys lusted over her, making all kinds of comments when no one was listening.

At tea break that afternoon I was sent to get some water from the tap near the greenhouse but as I reached it the girl waved for me to go inside. Blushing, I did as asked. She grabbed me, pushed her lips to mine and undid my jeans, pulling out my cock. It was already hard. Without a word she sat on the edge of a table, lifted her short skirt, showing her pussy, thick with black hair.

She took my cherry that day. Bobby Seager, the other junior, was sent to find me, he heard the grunts and groans and looked through a window to catch a glimpse of my bare arse. By the time I got back I was a legend with the gang.

Next day I was reassigned to her. Turns out she had asked daddy if I could help her with a garden project she had in the vast estate. He agreed to pay double bonus to all the lads if they would agree. My legend grew as high as my popularity with the others.

Those next days were heaven for me. For three days we had almost non-stop sex. Every position was explored. I once went down on he for two hours, she had cried with the pleasure my mouth gave her yet still craved my cock. Being so young I was ever ready, always eager to oblige.

The lads were so happy with me, they had a whip-round so I could take her somewhere nice for a meal. After the last fuck I asked her for date. She laughed in my face.

She told me bluntly but kindly that I was her fuck buddy, a bit of rough she could play with, a friend for fun. She was to be a surgeon and would marry a surgeon. This was a big responsibility, she needed something to vent on, I was to be that person. My pride should've been hurt, but I understood. I'm from the council estate, a council rat, I would never fit in with her life.

The lads and I spent the whip-round in the pub, got steaming drunk and had a great laugh. She sat in with Daddy, listening to Beethoven.

We'd swopped numbers and she kept in touch. We'd meet up a few times a month, more if she had been away and have simple mind-blowing sex. There was aways text messages and calls late at night. Sometimes she would cry and say she loved me but then she would be back to normal the next day. This has been going on for almost four years.

A few months back she took me home, announced I was her boyfriend, that he was in love and wanting to get engaged. Mummy and Daddy had smiled, told the cook to make this weird bread without any crusts and filled with some shite from the sea, that had long words which sounded like you were being sick.

When Milly asked if I could stay the night her Daddy had almost swallowed his wineglass. Mother ushered daughter to another room and loud whispering began. Daddy looked at me with evil intent but never spoke a word. This lasted for an hour. Milly broke the silence, she stormed in crying, saying she was ashamed of her parents. Could I go, she would speak with me the next day. As I began the long walk down the drive she shouted.

"I love you my darling, I will be your wife."

I heard nothing more from her for two months when a text came saying she would pick me up.

She arrived in a brand-new Range Rover with a personal reg that cost more than my mother's house. The street must have thought a new drug dealer was in town.

"I've not tested the back seat out yet." She said when I told how much I loved her car. "It was one of the payoffs for not marrying you." I laughed with her.

She drove for about two hours into the country to find a place we could eat a picnic together and catch up. It was a random adventure, she turned off the main road, drove a little longer then turned into a county lane. Seeing some woods, she pulled over and leapt out.

The sun seemed to bring out her loveliness. She wore a yellow boob tube and black bra. Her stomach was bare, her long tanned legs reached to a small pair of shorts that looked old, but I bet cost a fortune. I'd expected to bounce on her straight away as she always wanted but she had other ideas. We carried the picnic into the woods and found a wide-open space we could lay the blanket down.

She put the food out, there was a lot of it and then began to cry. She had news.

She was engaged, the wedding was just before Christmas. He was a surgeon five years older, but he had other interests. One of his companies was about to begin building a new village of houses all well over the million-pound mark. Hubby had said I would get all work for driveways and patio's if I set up my own company.

We talked for an age, and I soon had her laughing. She rose, it was time to christen the back seat.

We hugged in the middle of the clearing. The boob tube was soon by her waist and her bra on the floor. As I suckled on her tits my hands slipped into the back of her shorts and was about to push them down when she gasped with shock.

"You dirty fucker!" She screamed and ran towards the trees.

I spotted a man turn and run so chased after her. She was fast and angry beyond belief and caught him, slung him to the ground and punched him three times to the face before I arrived. The man was screaming and shouting for help. Then more men poured from what looked to be bushes. First count was seven, we were in trouble.

I pulled her up and pushed her behind me, yanking up her top to cover her tits.

"Please leave him alone." Shouted a man. His arms were outstretched showing a peaceful position, but I wasn't sure. "He was trying to warn you. We are camping nearby, fishing in the pond. We've beer if you want to join us."

Milly nodded so we followed them through some bushes to see a row of tents and another two men fishing. They unfolded two more chairs for us, and we started chatting. The men, ten in total, were all around forty to fifty, except Alfred who was in his late seventies.

Mily went into full on flirt with them all. She knew perfectly well the effect her boob tube, clinging like a second skin to her breasts, had on the men. They all noticed her hand, that had rested on my leg now lay on my groin, her thumb was moving in a circle.

"We told Harry to shut up so we could watch you." One shouted.

"I owed him a blowjob." Milly announced looking me in the eyes mischievously.

"Pay up. Pay up. Pay up." The chant had Milly giggling.

Then, after five minutes of persuasion she slipped to her knees in front of me.

"Please." She whispered. "This will be our big adventure."

I could never resist her, and it was always a thing for me to be watched. My hands went under the bottom of her boob tube and pulled it over her head to loud cheers. My cock was soon out, and she began her work.

Someone brought a big mattress out from one of the tents. With my cock deep in her mouth she winked at me, and I nodded. She stood up so I could slip down her shorts and then slowly removed her panties. The cheering had stopped but we were surrounded by heavy breathing.

We moved to the mattress. She made a big thing of stripping me, then moving around the mattress so they could all get a good look at her. Harry was allowed a feel of her arse when she passed him. She saw his cock was out and hard and held it in her hand, stroking slowly. He splashed on her hand in less than a minute. There were few jeers.

"That's a sorry for hitting you." She said wiping a hand on his tee-shirt.

She lay me down and sat on my cock, brushing her tits in my face, rocking on me. She cried out her joy when the first orgasm hit. She was quieter on the second. Then she turned around reverse cowgirl style. One guy couldn't help himself anymore. He stood up and came on her tits. I turned her onto her knees, allowing them all a good look at her pussy presented before us all.

I grabbed both buttocks when I entered her, pushing deep from the first thrust, beginning fast but slowing down when breath became laboured. Her tits were bouncing, she was grunting like an animal, around us the guys were sat, most with cock n hand. You could hear their groans and gasps, but each was holding back in case they were invited to join in.

I knew what she wanted, that each of them would be serviced when I'd finished. I took my time, making sure I had her, not bothering about leaving sloppy seconds when I spurted hot cum deep inside. She lay on her belly gasping. The others all sat in silence, wondering what would happen next.

One guy rolled her over, yanked his trousers around his knees and lay on her, grunting as his cock hit the spot. He set off at a fast pace.

"Slow down, you will last longer." Milly said but he was already finished. With a grunt he moved back to his chair, another was on her instantly. When his cock slipped out it was smeared in three men's cum.

Milly stood up, walking in front of all the men, letting each have a grope. A car was parked to the right, she put her hands on the bonnet so they could see the cum dripping from her pussy.

A man appeared. We hadn't seen him before as he was fishing. He was huge, well over six feet and really obese. He looked filthy, his hands were black from mud and fish and God knows what else. His tee-shirt covered up to his navel, revealing a purple, pocked marked belly that hung over his massive sweatpants, covered in filth and piss stains, held together with string. When he saw Milly bent over, he moved surprisingly fast for such a fat man.

Milly saw him at the last second but could do nothing to get out the way. His weight alone pinned her to the bonnet. He yanked at the string and his pants fell to his knees. Adjusting slabs of fat so he could get closer he grabbed his cock and found the entrance. She squealed when he first went in and cried out at each stroke. He was sweating as if he was having a shower and shouting, oh yeah as he thundered into her. Comically his pants fell to the ground with all his efforts

He began to run out of strength and slowed. Milly, covered in his sweat took the chance to shift position and managed to get off his cock but she slipped. By chance her mouth was an easy target for the fat man. His cock was soon in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhg, aaarrgh." He cried out as he held her head to take the full force of his ejaculation.

Milly emerged snorting spunk from her nose and coughing even more out. I moved forward to stop them, but she waved her hand allowing what they wanted. She was pushed on her back, one lay on her fucking, another waited impatiently while two others duelled with their cocks trying to be the one, she sucked next.

They hurried to finish when the fat man told them to. Incredibly he was ready again. Milly dodged his lunge and shouted at him to lay down. She wiped mess from around her eyes and rubbed it on his chest. Pulling his cock from out the rolls of fat she shouted her glee. It was huge, horse like, the biggest she had ever seen. Ignoring the filth, it was smeared in she put it inside and rode him.

One man ignored his protest an grabbed her tits, planting a kiss on her lips. He took his cock out and gave it a quick shake, it splashed over Milly and the fat man she rode. Another man wanked furiously and was aiming at her tits, she slowed so he could hit the target.

"Fuck me, look at all that." Harry shouted when the fat man filled her. Despite her charms Harry hesitated when he saw all the cum.

The fat guy was struggling to sit up. Milly pushed him back down and sat on his face hard, rubbing her clit on his face. He tried to struggle but she was insistent.

"Fuck yeah!!!!!" Milly screamed, scraped cum from her body and smeared it on the man beneath her. Her cunt was much cleaner.

"Come-on Harry, let's see what you can do." Milly said with a bug grin on her face.

He wanted her on top, she obliged and accepted a cock in each hand as she rode him. This was harder than it looked so she concentrated on Harry. He was doing himself proud, his friends surrounded them, cheering him on, three were wanking and close to finishing. They were cheered when they did, one splashed on her back, another dripped onto her tits, the last in her hair.

When Harty was finally done only one was left who'd not sampled her, Alfred, the old man. He didn't want a crowd to be watching so she took him to the tent. I watched as she coaxed his cock hard again and let him nuzzle on her tits as he fucked her almost tenderly. After a long time, he juddered and sighed deeply. She smiled as he thanked her.

"I'm done." She said to me.

I don't know how many did, whatever to her but she was lathered in semen. There was only one place she could go to get clean, the pond. We all laughed when the fat guy moaned, she would scare the fish away as she stood with the water just under her tits, shivering with the cold before she plunged her head under.

"Do you want to Christian the back seat?" She asked when we were back at the car.

I shook my head.

Footnote.

The next day she sent a dozen texts, but I didn't answer. I'd made my mind up not to see her again. I already had my own company, by then and it was doing well. I didn't need the contracts her husband would give me as the price would be heavy, it would tie me with her forever. A week or so later I met a girl I wanted to be with all the time. Call requests, texts, emails continued to come from her, but I didn't look at them. Then a year later, the day before her wedding, one last text caught my eye.

It's the truth, I loved you from day one.