All Comments on 'Gangy's Gap Ch. 03'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 3 years ago

She still seems to feel free to be with other men, which he has to realize.

He also masturbates to the pictures of Claudia having sex with other men and women.

So I imagine that they'll be OK together in the end.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

"Sucker for punishment" comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. I am usually a big fan of reconciliation. Much more than most on this site. But even I have to say that this guy is acting crazy! The woman abandons him and their children for 6 years, refusing to even allow them to have contact information for her, and he brings her right back in the fold like nothing happened! He waits to find out why she left and what (or rather who) she was doing while away. She proceeds to party and probably sleep with others. Then he sees her overly flirting right in front of him and leaving with another guy. And his reaction is to go have sex!

Are you kidding me? He almost deserves to get cheated on and taken advantage of! I mean he abstains for 6 years, she comes back behaving like this, and he's still not holding her accountable! I'm sorry, this guy's behavior is ridiculous. I really hope he can stop letting her walk all over him in the next chapter. I literally can't believe his actions.

At the very least, he should have talked to her as to her intentions BEFORE reuniting her with the children! Because if she is not committed to staying (which she probably isn't) that just sets them up for pain and sadness all over again. I'm sure he loves his kids but he is not acting responsibly regarding his wife's return. Hoping things change for the better soon. Thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the fuck was that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let her go, why he would take her back after 6 years, goodness only knows, and then she can't wait to get off with others, poor story

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesabout 3 years ago

The story was unbelievable. She leaves for 6 years without explaining where she is going and he welcomes her back. She was a shitty mother and wife to abandon her family.

When she returned she should have been meeting his new wife

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Now that I've finished chundering into the bushes, here are a few words about the main character. How can you possibly have such a weak, pathetic, spineless, doormat of a male in your story. He practically begs his disgusting, cheat, slut wife to walk all over him. To allow the slut to manipulate him 100% is unforgivable. To allow her to simply leave him and her family, begs asking if he had any self respect at all.

Plus, he still wears that stupid fucking greenstone pendant as if it is his personal "collar". Just a pathetic slave. Then to NOT divorce the slut, like that other guy did to Julia, for desertion, is also unforgiveable.

When the broke slut comes crawling back 6 years later, having nothing to show for all that money spent on her education... and he welcomes her with open arms! Ridiculous. Kick the fucking whore to the sideline. Don't start spending money on the slut. Housing her, feeding her. Then she almost immediately goes back to her slut ways and goes off with other males for a drunken... what exactly? Another fuckfest?

He finally opens his stupid mouth and mentions that her next fuck buddy is married with a child and we are expected to think he has grown some balls? Jeez. Plus, 6 years and no sex with any other woman. Of course not. Cause HE is just an old woman himself. No redeeming features at all. Then you try to praise him for remaining faithful. Holy fuck! How delusional can you be. Meanwhile he's too scared to DEMAND the slut explain where she has been and who she has been fucking for 6 years.

Let me go throw up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the fuck is this story? Biggest cuck ever, 6 years disappeared and she is welcome back with no worry

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

She is broken from the long term emotional and sexual abuse she suffered. She went with the critic because he was exactly like people at the commune. Long term sexual abuse victims are incapable of changing without intense, long term therapy. Complying is your defense mechanism.

The person to be angry with is sue. Why is she taking her out to bring guys back? Great friend. Claudia needs to be checked into long term therapy. Even then she would more then likely stay a compliant slut to whomever reminds her of the guru guys that raped her.

The husband needs to cut bait on the wife. She would associate him with her abuse as he did notmstop it, and even worse he participated. If he cared about her he would divorce her.

The daugnters would not welcome her back. They are old enough to have anger at her disappearing. Wondering why they were not good enough. Amger at father for just letting her back as well. They were doing fine so why would they need her back type thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How does he stand up?

He's totally spineless. Which ruins any chance the story has of being entertaining.

1 star

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Usually I like a good rec. story but in this case, no way.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Claudia is a disgusting mess. Why would he remain celibate for six years pining for this train wreck that abandoned her children. He really should have her get a complete work up and tested for HIV before "reclaiming" her. It was rampant in 1984 among libertines like her.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Is this writer Francis Macomber 2

What a weak and pathetic man is this? It reminds me of the male characters of Francis Macomber. They all were wimps and pathetic. I would kick the damn whore out of house and move on with mi life and find myself a wife who respects me. Claudia is a pervert of the worse kind. I wouldn't leave her near my children. She's not a mother. No mother abandons her children, not even animals do that. They nurture and care for them. She's just a sick, selfish, whore. Let her return to whatever gutter she came from.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

WTF was this waste of time supposed to be?

He needs to drown himself in a Trump voters outhouse. 6 years? Seriously? Absolutely no one would just instantly welcome home a worthless shit as she. Literally no one! Try using SOME reality in your writing or walk away. Otherwise start with a disclaimer that says "I cant write real people, so the situations and ending won't be good, hope you enjoy"

PencarrowPencarrowabout 3 years ago
I, LIKE LEONARDSPENCER, HAVE JUST CHUNDERED INTO THE BUSHES

Rakiura, this is a well-written story with a developed and complex storyline. This would normally ensure a good score, but in this case all the effort is somewhat lost because you haven't given your readers a protagonist they can look up to, believe in, or identify with (so far).

I know we're on a reminiscing journey with Mark, but so far he comes across as a weak, submissive creature. I suppose that if he were a female character we would be chanting "air-head, air-head". I hope that at the end of his reminiscing we learn that he finally ditched the sexually insane Claudia and ended up with the younger, saner sister Georgia. I live in hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucked up

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

Gangy's Gap describes the area between this bitches' legs. And probably as open as the Grand Canyon. She leaves for six years, returns but does little or nothing to reconcile with her husband. And the comment about it being hard to split in NZ, abandonment for 6 years is well past the legal 2 year separation & one can file for divorce, so the bitch doesn't have to be involved in the process - not that she could have been found anyway. I hope that CH 04 does a better job of explaining her actions, motives, and WTF she is doing by coming back home. *1 was as good is I could give, but a negative figure was definitely deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I cannot understand how, when she returns after six years, he allows her to be whisked off and treated like the returning hero. No questions, no discussion. He then farms her off to live elsewhere and seemingly turns a blind eye to her activities going forward. Could have been a good story but has now lost the plot somewhat.

bioman57bioman57about 3 years ago

No way. SHe should have been kicked out and no welcome home.. She is a slut

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

What a hot mess?

E D I T O R!

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

MC Mark finally finds his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All your stories show the men to be soft wimps who cannot stand up for themselves. Grow a pair as no real man would accept any of this crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous