Garage Remodel Pt. 02

Story Info
Horny homeowner interviews more contractors.
2.7k words
4.48
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy, nothing more. It's not real, please don't leave feedback saying that you can't believe that this really happened. If you don't like gay sex or like reading about one man's sexual fantasies, please don't leave negative feedback because you were surprised. This is really a silly story with dialog that's not anything to write home about. It's just a simple fantasy of mine to talk and think dirty like this in a story.

*****

Well, that was interesting. I've been wanting to remodel my garage for a long time and after taking the recommendation of a couple of insulation and drywall contractors from a horny gay friend, the contractors ended up using me as their dirty sex toy for several hours. Not that I minded at all, in fact I egged them on by wearing tight short shorts and a tight t-shirt to show off my physique, and always bending over, arching my back, and otherwise being a horny flirt. Not to mention leaving the AC off so I was sweating and so were they. I'm an enema fanatic so I always keep myself clean and always lube my hole with some Vaseline in case I'm taken against my will. It's happened many times and it's nice to be slippery back there to make it easier when things are ramming into me.

It was time to think about an electrical contractor, so I got in touch with my friend Roger again. He nailed it with his tip on the dirty drywall and insulation guys who ended up licking, spanking, fucking, and filling my poor little teasing pink asshole. I deserved it, teasing them the way I did. I deserved to be spanked and fucked and abused against my will, and filled with cum and piss, even though I really wanted it.

I got in touch with Socket Fillers Electrical, mainly because Roger recommended them for both their electrical work and for the way they filled his socket, if you know what I mean. I was anxious to have them pay me a visit, my socket was itching to be filled. Their website was unusual:"Socket Fillers Electrical, We'll Screw Our Bulbs Into Your Socket." I needed to have a bulb or two screwed into my tight little socket, I was getting horny just thinking about it. Were these real contractors? Was that even a real website?

Randy and Steve, a couple of almost too typical gay names if there ever were, showed up at the front door of my split-level house and I felt almost obligated to go through the "my back door is stuck shut" routine again. It ended up working very well with the last two contractors and I had nothing to lose, except my virginity. Just kidding, I lost that on my 18th birthday, actually at my birthday party.

My pink and tight little aching, horny socket hole needed screwing and filling! I was hoping their bulbous cocks would be emptying into my socket in the very near future.

They even looked the part of being gay men from the 1970s, both having 1970s-looking feathered hair and mustaches. I know retro is in right now but these guys looked like they just stepped out of a 1970s porn movie. Perfect!

They both had loose athletic shorts on and t-shirts with their company's slogan on the back. They saw that I had a t-shirt on that was soaked in sweat because my AC was still off and they asked if I wanted a t-shirt with their company name on it. I said, "I'd love to slip one of them onto my sweaty, slippery back."

Steve said, "Which one of us were you thinking of?" And he started chuckling.

Of course, they only had a small t-shirt, which I "accidentally" dropped on the floor so, of course, I had to bend at the waist to pick it up. It took me more than a few seconds to pick up that t-shirt from the floor, and I could feel my loose shorts slipping down. I admit to having a really nice ass, firm and bouncy at the same time. The perfect set of spanking butt cheeks, with a lot of nice jiggle when you SLAP, SLAP, SLAP them hard! I was oozing precum just thinking about this contractor meeting.

I took my sweaty, small t-shirt off in order to put their even smaller t-shirt on, and as I raised my arms in the air to take off my old t-shirt, my loose gym shorts started to fall down again, darn it, what bad luck!.. Clearly, my shorts had a mind of their own, they wanted to just be off. I pulled them up a bit on one side, just to keep them from totally falling to the floor, but my sweaty, shiny left ass cheek was still partially visible.

I started to put that almost child-sized t-shirt on over my torso and it wasn't going too well so they offered to help me get it on. That's literally what Randy said, "We'll help you get it on and then we can check out the work that needs to be done on your system. We need to look at your socket to see if we can fill it with any of our equipment."

I said, "I need help for sure, you need to help me get it on. I'm stuck with this tight t-shirt on halfway and I can't see anything and can't move my arms, help me pull this thing, will you?"

Steve said, "Do you mean the t-shirt, because I see something else that I'd rather pull right now."

He grabbed the end of my hardening cock that was sticking out of the bottom of my loose shorts and I flinched and stepped backwards and bumped into him. I could feel his hard cock head in his shorts pressing into my tender puckered asshole and he would have speared it into me if we didn't have our shorts on. He grabbed me around the waist and pressed his cock into my asshole, with just two thin pieces of fabric keeping him from raping me right then and there. He lifted my feet off the floor, pressing his hidden cock between my cheeks by bending backwards. My naked, sweaty feet came off the floor and I was helpless as he grasped me from behind.

They both of them got behind me, pressing their cocks into my naughty asshole, just ramming their hardening cocks into it through their shorts as they pulled on that tiny t-shirt to get it over my head. Their hands were running up and down my sweaty back and down onto my sweaty butt cheeks, pretending to be pulling my shorts up but it wasn't quite working that way.

As one would pull on the t-shirt, the other would be fondling my sweaty body, I felt a finger on and then in my sweaty asshole more than once, moving in and out of my already-lubricated tight little hole. The tiny t-shirt was pulled over my head so I couldn't see anything and one of them held my arms behind my back. It made me even hornier to be forced against my will like this.

And then, after a minute or two of fondling my tender, sensitive asshole, and pulling on both the t-shirt and on my cock sticking out of my shorts, the t-shirt finally somehow made it up and over and onto my upper body. It looked like I had a halter top on it was so cartoonish and small on my torso, but it made me even hornier to be constrained like that, almost like being in a straight jacket and thinking of being taken advantage of by these strangers in my own house. Randy held my arms behind my back, bent me over, and pushed into my ass from behind. I think they were almost to the point of raping and abusing me right then and there.

We hadn't even looked at the garage yet, we were still on the landing at the bottom of the stairs. So, I went into the "My back door is stuck shut" routine and it worked as well as it had last time.

"I can't seem to get my back door open. Maybe you two can push on my back door for a while and we can see if it'll open up wide enough so you can explore it. I think that if I stand at the door and you two grab onto me from behind and ram into me as hard as you can, bouncing off of my buttcheeks, we can get my back door loosened up so you can both come into it. I need to have you come into my back door as soon as possible if we're going to get into the garage to talk about screwing your bulbs into my socket. I need to have my socket filled."

Steve said, "We will both push on you from behind, grinding into you so we can get your back door loosened up and then we can come into it. I have a feeling that we can use our big bulbs to fill your tight little socket once we get into the garage."

Randy added, "Yeah, screwing into your tight little socket is what we're here for, Roger said you had a nice tight little socket and it can take a lot of abuse. I'm sure we can give you a jolt of electricity by screwing our bulbs in and out of your tight socket. They say that water and electricity don't mix, but I've found that licking that tight little socket first will make it easier to screw into later."

I said, "I love that idea, I desperately need to have my socket licked first and then screwed into many times over and over again as hard and fast as possible to make sure it's properly lubricated. It has to be able to handle the big, round, long bulbs that will be going into it for the next few hours. Please start slamming into my ass so we can get this back door open!"

They both slammed into my ass with their pelvises over and over again, their hard cocks pounding against my naughty little dirty ass socket. My poor hole was getting abused and used as a battering ram. If we didn't have shorts on I would have already been filled with cum many times I'm sure.

My loose shorts were hanging halfway down my ass cheeks during all of that and I felt fingers in there again between their sweaty bodies crashing into the back of me. I thought I felt a tongue on my tender pink asshole, too, and it was Randy's tongue. Steve was slamming against the back of his head as Randy's face was buried between my sweaty ass cheeks and his tongue was slithering in and out of my horny socket! I could feel his face being pushed into my sweat ass cheeks and could feel his nose and tongue inside my naughty little socket hole. reaming my threaded socket hole for what was coming, or cumming, next. He was getting it ready for some major flesh bulb screwing.

I finally turned the door knob so we could get into the dark garage. "Silly me, I forgot to turn the doorknob, that's why the door wasn't opening! I need a good spanking for being so naughty."

We finally got into the garage and as before, I only have one light bulb on the ceiling so it was pretty dark in there.

I mentioned that "I just have one bulb that I screw into the socket."

Steve said, "We have two big bulbs that we'll screw into your socket fairly soon."

I reached up to unscrew that single bulb on the ceiling and my shorts slipped down, exposing most of my toned, tan, and sexy ass cheeks. I work out a lot because I know guys want to slap my ass and slam into my bulbous butt cheeks, so I keep them nice and full and in shape.

It got dark as soon as I unscrewed that single bulb so I wasn't sure if they noticed that my shorts had slipped down, but I soon felt a face buried between my sweaty butt cheeks again, this time it was Steve's. He had an amazing tongue, almost like Gene Simmons where it was long and could twirl around like a snake. It was darting in and out of my pink hole as Randy was trying to lift me up to put me onto Steve's shoulders. He said he wanted me to be up higher so I could screw the bulb into the socket in the ceiling but I was facing Steve so once he had lifted me up and draped my legs behind Steve's shoulders, my cock was right in front of him and my tight little socket was exposed in back as my shorts had fallen off by this point.

It was still dark in the garage but I could feel Steve's lips around my cock and then felt Randy's tongue in my ass again, this time he was fucking me with his tongue. He took the bulb from my hand and screwed into my tight little asshole socket, YOW! It fit, like a threaded buttplug! He was pulling and pushing on it as it was screwed into my tight asshole and I started cumming into Steve's hot mouth. What a great feeling being raped by these two strangers in my dark garage where none of us could see the other person but we could feel what was happening.

We were all groping around in the dark and then I felt the bulb being unscrewed from my ass and felt a cock in my ass, BOOM, right up my dirty socket in one motion all the way! The bulb made its way back into the ceiling socket so we could see each other, and it was a madhouse from that point on. All sorts of things were being put into my tight ass, tools, tongues, bulbs, cocks, cum, piss, you name it, it all made its way into my abused asshole.

I was soon being lowered onto the puffy vinyl couch in the corner of the garage and was bent across Randy's naked, sweaty lap. He started rubbing my abused asshole and started spanking and slapping my abused sweaty, shiny, cum-coated ass cheeks. He was really punishing me and slapping my ass cheeks. Every once in a while he would slap my abused puffy asshole and chuckle. Then Steve would screw that bulb into my raped asshole and they both spanked my poor red butt cheeks. I was writhing around with my hard cock between Randy's lap, my cock pressing against his hard cock and they both spanked me good!

Steve was licking my feet and toes and using my sweaty feet to jerk off his cock, which caused him to spurt his hot cum onto my chest. He scooped it up and put it in my mouth and made me swallow it. He then forced me to lick his feet and fucked my cock with his dirty feet until I cummed. He scooped up my cum and put it into my mouth and made me swallow that, too.

By this time, I knew that someone else was in the garage and it ended up being Roger. He wanted to see how things were going and he was shocked to see such crazy stuff, but he wanted in! He had fucked my ass more times than I can remember, but never as someone else was also fucking it. Sure enough, as I was bent over the arm of the puffy vinyl couch, both Roger and Randy got their cocks into my ass at the same time and let me have it, while Steve was fucking Roger's ass. They ended up shooting all of their cum until my mouth as I was held down on the couch and then they all filled my ass with their hot piss and screwed the bulb in there again to keep it all in.

They spanked my bulging stomach and red ass cheeks and laughed, until they unscrewed the bulb and their piss and cum came shooting out, all while Randy was right there with his cock slamming into my ass as all of those hot liquids were shooting out of me.

Well, for sure I have an electrical company for the garage remodel, and now I have to figure out who's next. I mean, as far as contractors go...