Turned

Story Info
Straight guy to cum dump in 3 week.
3.1k words
4.36
17.9k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. I'm Ryan, and I'm going to tell you how your life can be turned upside down by uttering six little words.

First let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 54 and in pretty good condition for my age. I'm a graphic designer, and work from home. My wife is called Sue, and works in retail. We met and married in our twenty's, and have 2 daughters; both left home now. We enjoy a good sex life; twice a week usually. All in all, a pretty normal couple.

My only vice, if you can call it that, is I like to wear lady's knickers. Let me make it clear, it's not a sexual thing. I wear them because they are comfortable. They are lighter, softer, and cooler than men's underwear. I am not a crossdresser, and have no desire to wear other lady's clothing. My wife knows I wear them, but doesn't mind as long as I'm discreet.

So on to that fateful day that changed my life forever.

It was a nice warm day, so I was wearing shorts and a T shirt. I was just thinking about having a break, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to a man in his 40's. He was wearing a name badge that said, Bell Electrics, and underneath, his name. Jack Shephard.

"Hi Jack, what can I do for you."

"Good morning. I'm here to read your meter."

"Ok. Come in. You will have to give me a minute. The meter is under the stairs. I'll have to move a few bits then you can see."

"No problem."

I got on my hands and knees and started to move things around. Then I heard Jack say.

"Wow. Sexy knickers."

Shit. I'd forgotten I was wearing my pink lacy knickers, and they have a tendency to ride up past the waist band of my shorts. I stood up and thought, I'll bluff this out. That's when I said those six words, albeit in a jokey voice.

"Would you like a better look."

As soon as it came out of my mouth, I thought, why did you do that.

"Yep. Why not. I'd love a better look."

I should have just laughed at that, and turned around, but I didn't. Instead, I undid my shorts and let them drop around my ankles. To this day I can't believe I did that.

"Fantastic. They look very sexy on you."

I wasn't sure I liked the direction this was going.

"I only wear them because they are very soft and comfortable."

"They do look very soft. Can I have a feel."

I was so taken aback by his request; I didn't know what to say. I just stood there with my mouth open.

He must have taken my silence as a yes, as he moved closer, and put his hand on my crotch. Then he started to rub.

As soon as his hand touched my groin, a stab of pleasure flowed through my body. I couldn't help it. I took a sharp intake of breath and closed my eyes. My cock was growing fast, and I couldn't believe I was enjoying his touch. He then pulled my knickers down and got hold of my now fully erect cock. As he stroked and teased, I suddenly got the urge to touch him. I undid his trousers and dropped them to the floor, then pushed his underwear down so his cock sprung out. It was longer and wider than mine. I took hold of it and started to slide my hand up and down its length. It didn't take long for me to realise I was about to shoot my load, but I didn't want that. Not yet anyway.

I dropped to my knees so he had to let go. This however brought my face to within inches of his cock. I expected it to smell horrible, but it didn't. It had a warm musky smell that wasn't unpleasant. I then saw the pre cum leaking from his cock. I couldn't help myself. I had to lick it off. I knew I shouldn't suck his cock but I wanted too anyway. As the end of his cock touched my lips, I slowly parted them to let it in. As it glided in, my tongue started to explore the underside of its length. This prompted Jack to let out a long moan. I slid his cock in and out taking as much as I could, sucking for a good five minutes. Then I realised, I wanted to go the whole way.

I took his cock out of my mouth and got on my hands and knees. He gave me a big smile and got on his knees behind me. I felt his finger gently running over my ass. Then the end of his cock pushing into my hole. There was some pain until it passed my sphincter, then the pain eased and it slid in easily the rest of the way. The feeling of having your ass filled with cock is incredible. Then as he moved in and out, my eyes glazed over with pleasure. His cock rubbing my prostate caused waves of pleasure, and brought me to a hands-free climax. I shot my load on the floor.

Not long after, I could tell jack was about to cum. There was an urgency to his thrusting. He then pushed his cock in as far as it would go, and I could feel it pulsing as he came deep inside my body. It seemed to go on forever. It was one hell of a load. Then as he withdrew, I felt his cum dripping out of my ass and down my balls. I stayed there for a minute savouring the moment. I got up and turned to face him. He was grinning from ear to ear and just fastening his pants.

"Same time again next week."

"Why not."

I tried to sound cool, whilst inside I was shaking with excitement.

Then without another word he turned and left.

His cum was still running out of my ass, and was now running down my legs and on to my socks.

It then hit me. An hour ago, I was a normal heterosexual man working from home. Now here I am in my own hallway, knickers round my ankles and cum running down my legs. Sodomised by a complete stranger. And I enjoyed every minute. I pulled my knickers up to try and contain the cum that was still leaking out, and sat down on a dining chair whilst I caught my breath. The cum in my knickers was now spreading over my buttocks and becoming sticky.

I then looked at my watch and thought shit. My wife's on her way home. I quickly ran upstairs and hid my shorts, knickers, and socks under the bed. Wiped the cum off my ass and legs, and put on some clean clothes. I made it downstairs just before my wife came in.

"Hi sweety," I said.

"Hi babe. Have you had a busy day? Mine has been awful. You look like you've had a bad day too."

"Why do you say that?"

"You are all flushed. You look like you have just had a marathon sex session."

"I'm just feeling a bit off that's all."

"You've changed your l clothes too."

My clean knickers were starting to become wet, as more cum trickled out.

"Yes. I was feeling a bit cold."

"But it's 26 degrees today."

"As I said. I'm a bit off today."

"And what's that," she said pointing to the cum on the floor.

"Erm. That's grease. I was lubricating the door hinges. I must have spilt some."

"Well, it looks like cum to me. I hope you haven't got another woman," she said with a laugh.

"I swear on our daughters lives you are the only woman I have ever had sex with."

"That's nice," she said as she went upstairs to change.

I hoped she believed me. Mind you, I did tell the truth.

I then went to the cupboard to get something to clean the mess off the floor, I felt cum squelching between my legs as I walked. I can't wait for next week.

I had no choice. The week dragged by, but eventually it came around.

I was so excited my cock was hard before the doorbell rang.

I rushed to the door and opened it wide, but I didn't expect what I saw.

There was jack, but next to him was another man.

"Hi Ryan. This is Paul. I thought you would like a threesome."

I was dumb struck. A threesome wasn't what I was expecting. But what could I say.

If I said no, they would leave, and I was desperate for a session with Jack. So, I stood aside then they could both come in.

"Shall we go upstairs," said Paul.

"No, not in my marital bed. Let's do it in the kitchen. There is more room and easy to clean up."

"Kinky. But whatever you want."

"I want cock."

"Then cock you shall have."

Jack and Paul quickly took of all their clothes and I did the same.

"Right," said Paul. "Let's get going."

He produced an enormous dildo from his bag.

"What are you going to do with that. It will never go in your ass."

"Not my ass. Your ass, and it will go in. Trust me."

Jack was on his knees with his cock waiting to be sucked, and I desperately wanted it. I didn't argue. I got on my hands and knees, and took his cock in my mouth. It tasted so good. He thrust it in and out whilst I explored its underside with my tongue. Meanwhile Paul was lubing my ass. Next, I felt his cock sliding in. There was no pain unlike the first time. I was in heaven. Two cocks violating my body, one at each end. Pumping in and out non-stop. Jack was now pushing his cock further into my mouth until I started to gag. I knew I had to swallow it. It took a couple of tries and then down my throat it went. He was now pushing it as deep as he could, and I could feel it going down my neck. I couldn't stop myself. I shot my load onto the floor.

Paul withdrew and said in a laughing voice.

"We are now going to have to try twice as hard to get you to come again."

Meanwhile Jack continued pumping my mouth.

Then I felt something trying to enter my ass. It was bigger than Paul's cock. Much bigger. I realised it was that giant dildo. As it pushed past my sphincter, the pain was awful. I wanted to scream but couldn't as I had a mouthful of cock.

Paul left the dildo fully inserted, and it felt like my ass was on fire; but at the same time having your butt completely filled felt great.

Then Jack withdrew from my mouth and Paul filled it again before I could speak. Jack then put his head between my legs and took my cock in his mouth. I felt jacks tongue playing around my bell end. Then all of a sudden Pauls cum exploded into my mouth. It was warm and salty and I swallowed as much as I could, but some still managed to dribble out of my mouth and down my chin. Jack stopped sucking my cock now, and moved back to my ass. He removed the dildo and replaced it with his cock, which now glided in and out without any effort. Paul's cock was now growing again ready for action. I expected him to put it back in my mouth, but he didn't. Instead, he started to insert in my ass alongside Jack's. As it squeezed in the pain was back, but not as bad as I thought it would be. The pleasure however was off the scale. They were seesawing in and out. I couldn't help it; I came again on the floor. It was a big mess now.

Who would have thought 2 weeks ago that I could take two cocks up my ass. Jack now pulled out and came round to put his cock in my mouth whilst Paul continued pumping my ass.

Suddenly, there was a loud scream. I turned my head as best as I could, and saw my wife stood by the door, with her hands on her head, and a horrified look on her face. I wanted to say it's not what it looks like. But of course, it was just what it looked like.

Me, on my hands and knees, on the kitchen floor, with a pile of cum underneath me, a man fucking my ass, a man fucking my face, and cum dripping of my chin.

Jack and Paul meantime are not phased at all. They continue to pound me with their cocks.

Paul says. "Hi love. Do you want to join us? I've got a bigger cock than your husband, bet I can put a smile back on your face."

She just stands there with a face like thunder watching them fuck me. Then suddenly she lifts her dress up and pulls down her knickers, then sits on the kitchen table. Paul stops fucking my ass and goes over to my wife, swiftly putting his cock in her hole. He starts slowly, then going faster until she reaches a climax. Meanwhile, Jack pulls his cock out of my mouth, and comes over my face. I get up off the floor and stand in my own cum, watching Paul empty's his sack in my wife. When he pulls out, she pulls her dress down and looks at me for a moment. Disgust on her face as she sees me standing there with a limp cock and cum running down my face. Without saying a word, she then turns and goes upstairs. When I turn around Jack and Paul are already dressed. As they leave, they say.

"Same again next week."

I can hear the shower running upstairs.

Then I look at my cum on the floor, and cannot help myself and start to lick it up.

The week passed quickly this time. My wife only spoke to say she was going to stay at her sisters. I thought it best to let her calm down before I tried to talk to her.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door. As I opened the it, I couldn't believe my eyes. As well as jack and Paul, there where at least a dozen more men.

"As you enjoy cock so much, we thought you would like a few more," said Jack.

As they all trouped in, they took over. First, they took off their trousers and underwear. Then two of them took off all my cloth's, apart from my socks. They then lay me on my back across the kitchen table, my ass at one side, and my head at the other. They wasted no time and a cock immediately entered my mouth, shortly followed by one up my ass. Then a cock was placed in each hand. I tried to get a rhythm going, but give up on that one and just enjoyed it as it happened. Then the cock in my mouth shot a full load. I swallowed the lot.

Shortly after I got a load in my ass. There was no let-up. As one cock finished another appeared. Some pulled out and emptied their load on my face or body, and others just filled me up. After 40 minutes, my ass was full of cum and my body was covered in it. I must have swallowed at least 5 loads. Then I felt two cocks slide into my ass, and I shot my load onto my belly along with the rest of the cum. Someone then started to suck the cum off the end of my cock.

That's when I saw her. My wife had slipped into the house and was filming me, lying on my back, covered in cum. Two cocks up my ass, and one in my mouth, a man sucking my cock, and me holding two more cocks.

Then the two cocks in my ass pulled out. As they pulled out, cum came flooding out like a river. All caught on camera.

As my wife left she said, "Check out your social media later."

Yeh, whatever I thought. She'll not do it. All the men had now stopped pleasuring me, and were putting their cloths back on. I just lay there watching them. As the men left Jack said,

"Thanks for a good time mate. We probably won't see you again. Have a good life."

As they went through the door, I found some cum around my mouth with my tongue and lapped it up. Then I used my finger to scoop the cum off my face and into my mouth. I looked at all the cum on my body and thought, what a waste. So, I got a spoon and collected as much as I could in a glass, it was nearly full, and drank it down in one. The thought of my stomach and ass being full of sperm made me smile. I started to walk upstairs for a shower, when my phone pinged. It was a social media notification. Oh shit.

My wife was as good as her word. The video had appeared on social media. It was taken down shortly after, but not before all my family, friends, and business contacts had seen it. I just stood there with cum running down my legs, shocked that my wife would do that. After all, what had I ever done to her.

I haven't seen or spoken to any of them since. All my business contracts have been cancelled.

A week later I'm broke, friendless and suicidal.

Then my phone rings.

"Hi. I'm Rodger Em-all. I'm a film producer. Porno films. I've seen your short film clip and I'm very impressed. So much so, I would like to offer you a job."

"How have you seen it. It was only on social media for a short while."

"It was copied before it was deleted. You're quite a star. All the porn channels are showing it."

"Oh my god. That means half the world has seen it."

"Not quite, but certainly millions."

"How could they show it without permission."

"They bought the rights off your wife. I believe she got 2k."

"Bitch."

"So, do you want a job?"

"How much would I get paid?"

"10k a film. A film every month with 2 months off. So, about 100k a year."

"I'm in. When do I start."

We sorted out the details and I started the next week.

I'm now the happiest guy in town.

Don't you just love a happy ending.