All Comments on 'Garden Art Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is such a great story, so much potential!

Would love to se some of your other themes, fetish clothing, but als bimbo elements. Parading Garden around sexy clothes, maybe she get's back to her submissive side or she becomes the mistress to a fascinated young woman and they turn her into their over the top tattooed bimbo.

Keep the great work going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just love your stories featuring body modifications (of course including this one) and I hope you write more of them. Not that your other stories aren't good but these just hit everything I'm interested in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. I would like to suggest a storyline ... Kelly invites Mark to follow her path. Namely, get yourself a full body tattoo and piercings.

bushyTrailbushyTrailalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story and I hope to see the next part soon. The only constructive criticism I can provide to this piece (which is worth 5 stars imo) is that there are misspelled words and perhaps the part when you describe their falling in love contains some repetitions of things that have been said before: I would consider reorganizing it a bit.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for the comments. Unlike with my other stories, I completed this entire tale before I submitted Part 1. I'm now working on editing the final two parts. Hopefully I can do a better job of finding typos and structure anomalies - I know they can be annoying.

Note too, that once a story part is submitted to the site, it's usually a week before it is reviewed and published to the community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent story to add to your library! I look forward to reading the rest of it.

Will you ever revisit the chastity gear and bondage tech from the locker story - albeit on a new story line just the same gear?

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Response - Re. previous themes

"Will you ever revisit the chastity gear and bondage tech from the locker story - albeit on a new story line just the same gear?"

Obviously, I enjoy chastity and tech gear, themes. But I also try not to be repetitive in my stories. So, no commitment...

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000almost 3 years ago

Great story really liked it. In real life I doubt that they could tattoo all of her in two weeks, but it is only a story. I am really intrigued as to the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good - one of the better ones available. But PLEASE do a spellcheck - "discreet" not "discrete" for example.

oldpervoldpervover 2 years ago

Outstanding as always. Your writing is some of the best I've seen.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
I try...

"But PLEASE do a spellcheck - "discreet" not "discrete" for example".

I do run spellcheck (MS Word), and I review everything before I submit it for publishing, but, I do make mistakes, and fail to catch them. And, of course, spellcheck wouldn't have identified your example. both words are in the dictionary...

mpgfromvampgfromvaover 2 years ago

Story is amazing. I love all of it. The characters are amazing and she sounds delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES