All Comments on 'Garden Art Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bushyTrailbushyTrailover 2 years ago

This one was good too, but a little slower: enjoyable, but nothing much happened plot-wise. If I didn't know that there would be a third part, I would've thought it ended here and would've been satisfied too. That's not ideal: the reader, IMHO, should feel a NEED to know more, to wait for the next chapter. In the future I suggest you to entice their curiosity as you approach the end of a chapter. Cliffhangers are good, of course, but one can't always produce satisfying ones. However, IMHO a mere foreshadowing that something more will happen is enough.

On a more personal note, I read (and write) stories about deep transformation, both exterior and interior, because I enjoy the moment when the character starts to own their transformation and stops caring about those who don't understand or approve it. So I liked it when she decided to keep the bell and I hope "Garden Art" ends in that direction.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate the advice (bushyTrail); and you're right. Sometimes I become too concerned with breaking chapters into decent 'chunks' for Literotica's publishing structure - keeping a chapter to around 3 pages...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

amazing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES