All Comments on 'Garden Art Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldpervoldpervover 2 years ago

Outstanding as always. Thank you!

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

An unusual premise... but it delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm confused. In this chapter you set up a watertight inescapable predicament in the form of Khaled's regular inspections but then terminate the predicament it in the same chapter and just end the story. The predicament had so much potential to become progressively more extreme and it feels like a slightly premature ending. Did you just lose interest in the concept mid chapter?

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
A legitimate ending

Sorry, but I felt the story had run its course. The two of them can now go back to the life described in Chapter 2 (removing some of the piercings and living a happy, quiet, but somewhat isolated life). I had no interest in rehashing those days, or that lifestyle. Where do you think it should have gone from here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i was hoping mark would have asked for an alternate punishment from the prince and he would only remove the bell if he agreed to be tattood identical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good morning, the adventure of garden and mark is beautiful and finally a discreet happy ending for them. I have to tell you that I was angry at what the prince could do to them and it felt unfair. And perhaps in the world there is someone forced to undergo things of the genese not worse. I thank you for your story and I would love to read your other stories.

Excuse my English but it is not my language and I used translated.

Charlotte

MartinSpezMartinSpezover 1 year ago

One of the greatest stories I ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Garden Art Series Info