Garden of Eden

Story Info
Eden searches for the cure to a common problem.
2.8k words
4.38
11k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dliteral
dliteral
28 Followers

"If anyone knows the answer to this I'll take my clothes off right now!"

"That's a big call Eden, Louis is pretty well read."

"I don't think he's that well read. I've never seen it on his bookshelves. There's probably a hundred books called "The Pearl". I give up anyway, we'll never get that last piece of the pie."

Louis hadn't said anything at this point, and Eden hadn't paid him the attention the situation warranted. Teddy spoke up next.

"So Louis, have any thoughts that could help get your girlfriend naked for us?"

Louis sat with his hands folded in his lap and looked down at the wine stained carpet. Deep in thought, he didn't respond to Teddy.

"Louis?" Eden said "Should we just guess Margaret Atwood and be done with it? I don't know any Arts and Literature, I pretty much have to wait until there's a question about the one book I've read; Lord of the Flies. I couldn't even tell you who wrote it to be hon..."

"It's John Steinbeck."

"What? Steinbeck? No, it's William Goldfly or something. Goldfish? Am I getting closer?"

The rest of the party stared wide-eyed at Eden as she got lost in her own thoughts on Lord of the Flies, not realising the question Louis was answering. Not her own, evidently, but the one written on the Art and Literature Trivial Pursuit card.

"John Steinbeck wrote The Pearl. Lock it in please Anna." Louis was ice cold.

Eden sat, mouth agape, as the realisation dawned on her.

Anna, sensing the occasion, paused, her face expressionless at the card held up before her.

"The answer...is... John Steinbeck!"

The next minute or so was a pandemonium of people leaping out of their seats to high five, clink glasses, whoop in delight, and give the sheepish Louis a pat on the back. Louis stayed seated while he stared at the stunned Eden, waiting for her to come to her senses.

Once the revelry had died down to a dull roar, Eden looked up and around the room of faces who were now finding their seats to prepare for the next event. Like a chastised child told to clean her room before TV, Eden said,

"Do I have to?"

"Yes" came the unanimous, and raucous, response, followed by more laughing, hollering and "I can't believe Louis knew it... and still said it!"

Without a word, Eden slowly made for the bathroom, where she remained for a few tense minutes. The party of players - Louis, Anna, Teddy, Martin and Lori - took the time to refill their glasses, and chat idly about the merits of Lord of the Flies, and Steinbeck's best work; "The Grapes of Wrath".

They all heard the door creak ever so slightly open, and came to immediate attention.

"How long am I naked for?"

"Until there's a winner?" Martin volunteered. This was met with a chorus of approval, with the exception of Louis, who hadn't said anything since offering his literary answer.

"Really? Ugh, I can't believe you did this to me Louis!"

"It could be said that you did this to yourself, Eden. Maybe you should get to know your boyfriend a little better before making outrageous promises," Lori said, swinging her wine glass perilously above her head.

"Ok, I'm coming out. Just give me a second."

Again, some silent anticipation filled the room, all eyes concentrated solely on the half open bathroom door. Finally the group heard the creaky hinge, and a bare half-leg slipped in to view.

"Woo! Come on Eden, your'e beautiful!" coaxed the high spirited Lori. "Show us all you got!"

Then it was a blur as Eden stepped beyond the safety of the bathroom. She strode purposefully across the room and did an exaggerated turn, hand on hip, pausing for effect. Her stride was too long, and arms too active to be the classic runway walk, but the hollering audience could forgive her this. As she stood with hips bent and elbow crooked, she pouted, or maybe scowled at Louis. With her shoulder length blonde hair framing a boyish round face, Eden was an attractive 20- something. But naked, disarmed, and suffering the pinkish cheeks of embarrassment, she was captivating.

"How's this, perverts?"

"Great! Let's play!"

And, somehow, the game resumed.

Eden sat cross legged on the couch, leaving her pert breasts on display, but otherwise didn't attract much attention as the game continued. Everyone looked, but a few minutes was enough for the novelty to wear off and the serious business of Trivia to resume. Lori and Martin filled the last pie piece and won the game, answering a History question (Napoleonic Wars) suggested by Eden after she had already read the card. But no one could begrudge her wanting to end the game.

***

"Happy Anniversary, Eden"

"Thanks babe. 10 years eh? Does it feel that long?"

"I think the kids make it feel that long."

"They're good kids."

"I know, but... kids are hard work. You're right. They are good kids. I'm heading off now, and I'll drop the kids at school now. I'll see you tonight? Have a great day! I love you!"

Eden treasured her days off. A chance to unwind, catch her breath, re-centre. 10 years married to Louis, and they had been happy years. They had grown up, got real jobs, travelled, started businesses, bought a house, had two kids, set backs, lost jobs, health, ailing parents, sibling dramas. In short, they had lived their life for 10 years together. And they could both say with honesty that there was love in their home. But.

Eden looked at the clock. An hour till her appointment, she could get a coffee and read in the waiting room.

***

"Eden Brinstead?"

Eden made her way into the counsellors office lowering her eyes. The counsellor was a cheerful and thin lady about forty-ish, very professional.

"Have a seat, please. Would you like a drink?"

"No thanks, I'm fine"

"So... thanks for making the appointment. Have you been to a sex therapist before?"

"No. This is the first time"

"Do you know what it is I do?"

"I made some assumptions from your title?"

"And you're an educated lady, I'm sure you have done some reading."

"Yes"

"So. What are we doing here today? What did you want to discuss?"

Eden shifted in her seat. "I can't orgasm."

"That's a very common problem. Anorgasmia. Or pre-orgasmic sounds nicer. Can I clear up a few things before we get into it?"

"Of course."

"Have you been to a gyneo?"

"Yes"

"Any problems? Anything that might be causing the issue?"

"No"

"Married?"

"Yes. 10 years today actually."

"Congratulations. This is important. Happily married?"

"Oh yes. Definitely. Louis is the love of my life, I can't imagine life without him."

"Are you attracted to him?"

"Yes, he's very handsome. And kind.. and... I could go on, but he's not really the issue I wouldn't think."

"Ok. That's fine. Does he know you're here?"

"No"

"Does he know about your orgasm?"

"Well. I really enjoy sex with him. And we are adventurous, and he tries really hard to keep things spicy. But... sure, he knows. The last few years he's probably given up a little."

"Do you masturbate?"

"..."

"That's a serious question. It's the best way to learn about your own body."

"I... ah... have tried to touch myself. But I get bored. I just keep thinking I'd rather be with Louis.'

"You might just need a bit more practice? We can talk about some strategies later. Were you orgasmic with previous boyfriends?"

"No"

"Have you ever been orgasmic?"

"Um... yes. Just once. I think."

"Tell me about that time. Be as discreet as you feel comfortable"

"Well. Louis and I had a nice night out with friends, and we were driving home and I was quite... aroused... and we got back to his place. I dragged him inside, and we ripped our clothes off and went at it. Louis went down on me, he always does, and I think we had sex standing up. And I was totally lost, and I just went over the edge. That's about it, I think."

"Arousal is often dictated by a number of factors. Context being one of the important ones. Why do you think you were so aroused?"

"Umm. Well. At the dinner with our friends, we played trivial pursuit."

"And?"

And Eden recounted her version of the story. How she'd been feeling adventurous after reading about a Spencer Tunick mass nude shoot in their city. How she recognised the book and suspected Louis knew the author. How a moment of bravado made her make a naked wager. How she'd stood in the bathroom and evaluated her own body for the first time with fresh eyes and liked what she saw. How she enjoyed the feeling of power that came with her circumstance, and how her friends knew she was the most important person in the room, even as the game continued.

"Hmm. Were you feeling aroused in front of your friends, or only later?"

"I guess I was feeling excited? But not necessarily sexual. But I was very nervous. After a while sitting there, it was fine. I knew people were looking at me, but I thought I looked good. There was nothing I should be ashamed of. It was invigorating, and different. I guess it did make the sex great later on."

"And that's the only time you've orgasmed?"

"Yes"

"Eden, I'm going to give you some tasks to do during this week. I want you to try them, and then report back to me next week. Do you think you'd be comfortable with that?

"I think so. I mean, I'll try."

"Great.

***

"Are the kids asleep?"

"I think so. Would you like a glass of wine? To celebrate our 10 years?"

"Sure. I'll just have a shower first. I'll bring the wine out soon."

Eden left Louis reading his book in the lounge. She had spent the afternoon oiling, waxing and defoliating, and her body felt like it was sparkling. Eden stood before the mirror and reflected; 10 years and two kids had treated her reasonably kindly. The last time she really looked at herself was that night. The orgasm night. Now, she thought, she looked better. Her body was harder, her face had lost some baby fat, her bottom had dropped, her nipples had the dark glow of motherhood. It was a body that could still be used for pleasure. She ran her hands over her trimmed bush and bent a finger into her exposed labia. Eden surprised herself as she reacted to her own touch, and her skin pimpled on legs and arms. A cool shower would lower the rising heat.

***

"White, Louis?"

"Yes, thanks."

Eden poured the two glasses from the kitchen where she could see the top of Louis' head over the couch, still immersed in his book. She reached over the couch to hand the glass to Louis, and Eden swung her legs over the edge of the couch, where she could perch on the arm rest.

"Cheers to 10 years."

Louis looked up and eyed his wife like he was extracting meaning from a painting for the first time.

"You're naked."

Eden raised her glass, and her eyebrows, and Louis responded in kind.

"Did you want to take this to the bedroom, my dear?"

"No. I want to sit and enjoy the evening with you."

"Ok. You look amazing."

"I'm know."

"Come and sit next to me, we can cuddle?"

"No, I'd like to stay where you can admire me."

"I do admire you. Thank you."

***

"Thanks for last night, that was fun."

"You're fun."

"A bit of spontaneous nudity never goes to waste. What brought that on?"

Eden leaned in over the kitchen bench to meet Louis' eyes. "I'm seeing someone."

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry. I saw a therapist. About my orgasm."

"Oh." Louis busied himself for an awkward moment, putting the milk away. Then taking it out again. Then shifting down the bench. "That's great Eden. Why didn't you tell me? Do I need to come along?"

"I don't think so. Not at the moment anyway."

"Ok. Please just let me know next time. Or if I can do anything? I'll see you after gym. Kids have a make up lesson today, we'll be home at lunch. Or I'll take them out. Probably that, now I think of it."

"No worries. Have a nice time, superdad."

***

Standing naked in the lounge, looking out through the bi-fold windows to the backyard, Eden didn't know how to progress from here. She'd touched herself sometimes, but only under some serious erotic stimulation. And the last 12 years that had only been Louis. His touch, his flirting, his romance. They had masturbated together sometimes, but for Eden, it was a service. Some mild pleasure for her, but mostly the joy of bringing pleasure to the person you love. She picked up her phone and dialled.

"Hi Eden."

"Hi."

"What's up?"

"I'm just trying to... oh. Never mind."

"Come on, what's going on?"

"Um. Where are you?"

"In the car, waiting for the kids. Do you need me come home?"

"No. I'm just doing what the therapist asked, and I'm finding it difficult."

"Ok. Do you need some help?"

"Yes. I don't know what I need though."

"Mm hmm."

"I am... trying to masturbate."

"Ok. I have some experience. What do you need?"

"I have orgasmed before you know."

"When?"

"Before we were married. It was... the trivial pursuit night?"

"Ah! John Steinbeck. He'll always be my favourite author you know."

"The therapist thought that maybe I need a certain type of stimulation. She thought that maybe I need some... risk? Or indecency? Or something like that. To take me back to the time that it worked for me."

"Ok. And you want some phone sex?"

"No. I just wanted talk to you. I feel nervous."

"About what? There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Well. I'm standing naked at the bi-folds, with my hand on my pussy. And I want to go outside."

"I see. Because that's a bit risky? Could people see you if your sat in the deck chairs?"

"No, I don't think so. I'll start there."

There was a silence on the phone, a sliding of doors, a shuffling of feet.

"I'm on the deck now."

"How do you feel?"

"Just nervous, and a bit excited I suppose."

"Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm just rubbing up and down."

"Be more specific, imagine I'm there with you, watching."

"Ok. I'm spreading my lips with two fingers, I'm a little bit wet. I am getting more aroused... I think. One hand is cupping a breast."

There was silence for a few seconds. Louis could begin to hear Eden taking deeper breathes, and a soft moan come through the earpiece.

"If an orgasm is a 10, what number are you at?"

"Hmm? Oh... um.... 6?"

"Run your hands from your knees all the way upon your body. Brush across your face, and back down again."

"Mmm. Yes sir. I like you being the boss."

"Ok. Use the tip of your finger on your clit, and move side to side. Tweak a nipple with your other hand."

Silence. And then "keep talking, babe."

"What number?"

"7"

"Stand up."

"On the deck?"

"Yep."

"People could see over the back fence."

"Do it."

A shuffle, a silence, and then a groan.

"Is that good Eden?"

"Mmm. Yes."

"Walk down to the citrus grove. Right in the middle of the ring of trees. And sit on the grass."

Louis could hear the creaking of steps, and the soft swish of footsteps on grass.

"I'm at an 8."

"Good. Are you laying down now?"

"Ah... yep. Now I am."

"Ok. Try two hands. One for the clit, one can enter."

"Mmm yes, I'm already ahead of you. I'm moving quickly now. I can't talk."

Louis heard a thud, and presumed the phone was on the grass now. He could hear the breathing, the gentle exhales and moans from Eden begin to gather pace. There was a wet sound, and then a forceful moan.

And then some voices. Two of them. In the background, but Louis could not make it out. The breathing and sounds continued from Eden, and the voices started to get louder. It was two women. Perhaps walking along the street in the side of the house. Their conversation stopped. And then, muffled down the phone:

"Oh my god... is she...shhh... keep walking.... no, it's great, hot... come on Karly... no way... "

All the while through the phone, against the backdrop of surprised conversation, Eden was panting, almost shrieking.

Then there was a stifled gasp, a cacophony of sound, some thudding, and the distinct sound of the bi-fold sliding shut.

"Louis, are you there?"

"I'm here."

"I got caught."

"I know, I could hear."

"I can't go out again, ever."

"How do you feel?"

"I could... I could explode. Take the kids to lunch. I'll be ok."

dliteral
dliteral
28 Followers