Garden of Eden Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flickering of light from inside the house registered movement as Eden made her way to the kitchen; evidently to mix some drinks. Margarita's thought Louis. He couldn't see Felicity from where he was, so his view was of a radiant, casually dressed Eden making drinks while keeping the conversation flowing. Eden toyed with her phone imperceptibly while shaking, stirring, mixing, juicing until Louis felt his silenced phone vibrate in his pocket.

Where you at?

I'm in the garden watching a beautiful woman mix Margaritas.

Oh. What a coincidence. That's what I'm making! I hope she's worth it.

She is. I can slip upstairs if you'd like me to?

It's ok. You stay there. I'll make it worth your while.

Really?

Eden finished the drinks and sauntered back to the table, searching through the glass to see if Louis was visible. He wasn't, so he could move undetected into another recliner that allowed him to see Eden sitting at the table, her dress invitingly splayed out over the seat, across from Felicity, whose arms were the only part of her in shot from Louis' vantage.

Immediately, Eden, leaning forward on the table, hitched up her dress to around her hips, and dropped her hand between her parted legs. All the while, she kept the conversation going, looking intently into Felicity's eyes. Eden stroked smoothly and regularly, not giving away her secret to the young woman across from her. But Louis could see the whole scenario; Eden surreptitiously touching herself while chatting casually with a new acquaintance. He had hardened at some point without noticing, focussed as he was on his wife's mysterious transformation.

Imperceptibly, the activity from Eden's hand increased in speed and depth, her upper body remaining still, composed, her eyes not yet betraying the state she was in.

There was a pause in rhythm from Eden, and suddenly, she relieved the weight off her elbows and rocked back onto the seat. Now both hands had ventured below, and Eden threw her head backwards as a wave of heat and pleasure came over her.

It was clear that Felicity, if she hadn't known already, was now aware of Eden's secret. Louis craned his neck to see a shocked, speechless Felicity with her mouth slightly open staring wide-eyed at Eden as another wave pulsated through her. Eden was losing control, and Louis contemplated interrupting the party, to save Eden's blushes. He hesitated, thinking back to what she had shared about the workshop, and he began to comprehend what he hadn't heard. Eden was willing to go to places he hadn't suspected.

Now a shoulder strap had loosened itself and hung limply down Eden's arm. She disengaged one of her hands to help the top of her dress fall below her breast, exposing herself further to a still stagnant guest. This hand was redeployed to circle around her nipple, alternating a gentle squeeze to her breast.

Her gaze had returned to Felicity, and Louis could see her talking in short sentences, while she took deep breaths in response to her body. She slowly began to re-emerge from her encompassing pleasure, and Felicity was re-joining the conversation. After some final hard squeezes of her breasts, Eden sat up again, folded her dress back over her knees, and leant forward on both her elbows again, raising her eyebrows at Felicity, before turning her head to face the invisible Louis, sitting alone on the recliner, head spinning and dick throbbing.

****

They made love right there on the recliner. A greedy, animal-like passion overcame them both. Eden still wore her dress as she straddled Louis, grinding against his erection with abandon. Collapsing in a satisfied sweat, they lay in each other's arms, Louis gently stroking Eden's arm and breast.

"That's a nice why to get to know someone?" Louis started, the first words either of them had said after Felicity had left. Eden had made her way out to Louis and immediately swallowed him.

"A little forward you think?"

"Maybe a little. Was that the plan?"

"Not really. I did intend on just talking, but when you arrived I thought a little hands on learning might be beneficial. She's very naive. I wish I had someone I could have talked to when I was that age."

"What about me?" Louis feigned offence.

"Boys are not girls. There are some things you will never understand about our bodies."

"Some things? I would say most things."

"True."

"How did Felicity take it?"

"She said at first she was taken aback, but also that it seemed so familiar to her, which I can understand. It's probably nothing that she hasn't done herself, I suspect. So what's the big deal?"

"I didn't say it was."

"No. But it is a big deal. I'm trying to talk myself round. How do you feel about it?"

"Hot and bothered. It's fine. I don't feel like you're cheating on me if that's what you're asking?"

"I guess it is."

"Then no. You need an audience. I need a hot lady with no clothes on. We're all wired a certain way to excite us."

"I wish I was different. But's that's how it is. And I have to say, it's fun. I feel more myself than I ever have. I feel like I'm awakening, like, just woken up. And there is a whole day ahead of me yet."

12