Garden Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

The next few weeks were irritating and boring because the Police and the Crown Prosecution Service wanted more and more statements from us which were ultimately useless. We took to using the garden shelter more than usual because the authorities only had our landlines. We would return home to find several messages which we could answer in our own time. But all of it and our hours of interviews were a waste of our time. The Crown Prosecution Service decided not to proceed with the assault by Daniel Jonas, nor the threatening with shotguns and the false imprisonment because they had solid evidence of the three men's drug dealing and DNA.

But Annette and I had become a couple enjoying each other's company and many nights of sex. I was never able to match Annette's stamina nor fitness but practice made me a better sex partner than I had been at first.

+++

Annette wanted us to make love in the garden shelter. I objected that it wasn't large enough. She brought an air mattress but I was right. It was too big so we tried in the camper but the bed was too narrow. Annette found the pop-up tent she had used for camping trips with her late husband. Unlike my garden shelter it took much longer to erect but it had two inner rooms. We used one as a bedroom, and one as a toilet and washroom. We were much more comfortable than we had been in the garden shelter and could make love on the double mattress easily.

But making love in her bedroom or mine was much more satisfactory and didn't require half an hour to erect the tent. After a few trips to the lakeside we reverted to the garden shelter which I could erect in less than five minutes, saving our energetic lovemaking for comfortable beds.

+++

We had to attend the trials of Daniel and the other two men, just in case we were required to give evidence. We didn't need to because all three pleaded guilty and added their offences against us to be taken into consideration.

But we felt some gratitude to Daniel Jonas because he had brought us together and as a result of his actions Annette and I had become frequent lovers, which we could have done anytime, but Daniel had been the catalyst that meant my garden shelter became a love shack.

It might be small, only showerproof except with the tarpaulin, but we spent many happy days in it before even happier nights...

12