Garden Voyeur at the Window

Story Info
Opportunist Sex after the party.
1.1k words
3.71
4.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was winding down. Fiona was ready to go leaving only me Richard and my wife Jane. Fiona lived a couple of hundred yards up the village and asked if someone would see her home. Gallantly I volunteered.

It was a very warm night about 2am and we had been drinking and laughing in equal measure for hours. Richard and Jane were perhaps too cosy on the big sofa but I wasnt particularly bothered. I knew Jane had a thing for Rich which was often expressed.

Jane and I set off. Under occasional street lights I caught glimpses of Jane's ample figure. Sweat glistened on her cleavage in a delightful way and she bounced as she walked in her high heels Chatting brightly. She is a gorgeous, voluptuous creature.

Half way she realised that she had left her keys at home and when we arrived after traipsing thro the darkling streets found her cottage dark and locked. I checked the sash windows and one was a bit loose. I found an old hacksaw blade in her shed and to her great alarm was easily able to unlatch the sash and slide it up. I climbed in, closed the window and opened the kitchen door.

Jane came in expressing much gratitude and threw her arms around my neck. She hugged me and the pressure of her soft mounds woke me up. Her sisterly peck on the cheek drifted into a kiss on my lips as I returned the embrace. She pressed her pubic bone against me and my growing erection reciprocated. Then our kisses became torrid and frantic.

She had her bum against the work surface and I lifted her up till she was half perched on it. I parted her legs with my thighs and moved in. She wriggled until her dress was free from under her and before you could say stiff Dick, she whisked it off over her head.

I immediately pressed my hand against her hot cunt and felt her damp arousal. Her pants came off like an eezipeel clementine and she hissed at me that she wanted me. She unclipped my belt, deftly pushed my shorts down and cupped my erection in two hands.

With reckless haste she grasped me. I nearly came in her hand but years of marital sex had taught me how to hang on. I massaged her cunt till she puddled on the work surface and then began to prod at her. She leaned back slightly and I was in. I unclipped her bra and hefted her firm breasts in my hands. Her nipples were like the proverbial chapel hatpegs which really stirred my gut.

She put her hands behind her to support her weight and began gyrating her hips. My thrusts were firm and slow. Her long hair hung down behind her wiping across the black marble. "Please Fuck me like a mare," she hissed. I withdrew, pulled her off the worksurface and span her round. I pushed her over so her tits were crushed on the cold marble and pushed a finger into her cunt. It was awash with juice and I knelt down to sip at her fuck fountain.

Then I lost it a bit. I stood up and parting her legs with kicks to her feet I rammed my entire rod into her and began full bore pumping. Each time I thrust home she let out a guttural moan. I clutched a breast in either hand and thrust faster and faster. She began to whimper with pain or pleasure. I neither knew nor cared. I just wanted to flood this woman's body with my cum. I can produce prodigious amounts of cum if I haven't wanked or fucked for a while and tonight I was in spate.

As my hot spink spurted into her she reached her orgasm with a series of suppressed, high pitched whinnies which tailed off into deep moans. I allowed myself to subside onto her and we lay there our genitals twitching with aftershocks of orgasm. Eventually I stood up as my flaccid cock disengaged. She stood and turned to face me. We kissed and the she started to clean me with some kitchen roll. I touched her nipples with my fingertips and then kissed them, her eyes and her lips. I dipped a finger deep into her and licked it lustfully in front of her. I really wanted to eat her out but it was time for me to get back.

Hurriedly washed and dressed, I hugged her still naked body, thanked her and said goodnight.

I ran down the village. The lights of our lounge shone out across the garden. we never closed the curtains because we have no neighbours on that side. Voyeurism and curiosity got the better of me and I climbed over the low wall and keeping low crept across the garden to a place behind the blackcurrant bushes where I could see in without being seen. It was pitch black in the garden and I was dressed all in dark tones. Im not sure what I expected to see but my wife kneeling on the carpet with her head buried in Richard's lap did not disappoint.

She was naked from the waist up and he had his hands behind her head holding her as she blew him. The look on his face was pure pleasure. Suddenly he pushed her away onto her back, stepped across her body and pivoted till his mouth covered her vagina and his substantial cock dangled over her face.

She guzzled him in and they pleasured each other with greedy gusto.

I knew I would have to wait until they were done until I put in an appearance. Soon they were sated. She wiped her mouth daintily as if she had cream cake deposits there instead of dripping cum. He cupped his cock to stop cum from spilling on the berber. They hurriedly stood, dressed and were sitting in opposite armchairs when I noisily opened the back door shouting profuse apologies for taking so long and entered the scene of crime.

I explained about the key and sash problem and made it sound much more tortuous than it was.

"Oh, you dont seem to have taken that long, said Jane. We passed the time chewing the fat and reviewing the village gossip. Did you know about Mrs Hurst and the new estate manager? Richard tells me they were seen in the Birchwood. He had her against a tree in broad daylight." "You cant do anything in this village without someone seeing" Richard said laughing a bit impishly. With an excessively wide grin. "Yes, I replied......when the cats away etc...." I so wanted Richard to to go so I could take up where he left off. Be the main act to follow his warm-up and eventually get a "blow by blow" account of what Jane and he had got up to in my absence. Perhaps I wouldnt tell her what I had watched.