Gardening, Neighbors, Flashing, Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sure is," I added, then acted with unplanned spontaneity. I leaned forward, lifted the bottom of my shirt—turning slightly away from Matt as I did—and mopped my face.

But then, I straightened and turned back to face Matt a fraction before I dropped my shirt, exposing my breasts for a split second—a "flash" of an instant. It could have been inadvertent. Or intentional. Matt would have no way of knowing which.

Either way, my shirt was probably high enough to show most or all of my nipples, giving him a direct frontal glimpse for the first time. I snapped the bottom of my shirt into place, straightening and pulling it tight. I felt a tingle in my groin and smiled at him.

Matt stared at me with a slightly dumbfounded expression. I saw him struggle with whether I'd just flashed my bare tits for him or if he caught a sneaky peek because I was too casual with my movement. His eyes slowly drifted from mine as if weighed down by some insurmountable force until his gaze met my chest. His pupils flared at the sight. I wasn't annoyed by his down-gaze; I was pleased by the attention and sat up straighter.

The outline of my nipples—erect against the fabric—would have been highly defined and visible through my sweat-drenched shirt. And this time, Matt was not far away on his deck. He was very close and definitely saw. I glanced fleetingly at his crotch and felt warm pleasure at seeing a pronounced bulge straining his shorts. I had let him see quite a lot in the past few minutes; my pussy quivered at the thought.

"This has been great, but I think I've had enough working out here in the heat for today," I sighed. "Too hot now; time to cool down. But it's been a really productive day, especially with your help." I smiled gratefully. "Thanks so much; this would have been a real bear without you here." My carefree tone conveyed a lack of guile, as if nothing untoward had occurred.

"Yeah, well . . . hey, no problem," Matt stammered, still slightly off-balance in the situation. Matt slowly regained his composure and spoke with a twinkle in his eyes. "Glad I could be of service."

"Come on, let's pop inside and grab something cold to drink." I stood, brushed my hands, and gestured toward the house. I walked ahead with newfound confidence without waiting or seeing if Matt followed. I knew he would.

We stepped through the patio door into the cool air of the house. The tiled entry room had hooks and cubbies on one wall for suits, towels, clothes, etc. On the other wall, a counter, sink, fridge, and cupboards stored dishes, glasses, snacks, and cold refreshments. A bench stood next to the patio door, and another door led to a laundry/changing room area.

I opened the fridge, grabbed a can of sparkling water, and turned to Matt. "Water, beer, or lemonade?"

"Beer sounds fantastic, thanks."

We lifted our cans in a toast. "To a great team," I proclaimed. We both drank, sighed, and enjoyed the coolness. My nipples hardened against my damp shirt in the cool air, and I knew they were standing out like erasers trying to break free from their shirt prison. Matt tried to be circumspect but looked a lot. I liked that he looked.

"Well, I don't know about you," I said. "But I'm ready for a swim. I can't stop sweating, even in the air conditioning." I tipped my head. "Join me?"

"Sounds great. You're lucky you have a pool."

"Take your time; enjoy your beer," I said. "I'll get my suit." I left Matt and went into the next room to change. I kicked the door behind me to close it as I walked through, but it didn't catch and drifted open a crack. Humming a tuneless melody, I pulled a bikini out of a drawer and stood in the center of the room by a stacked washer and dryer.

As I pulled off my shoes and socks, I caught movement reflected in the glass door of the washer; Matt had moved and stood near the partially open door. He was peeking. Peeking at me. At me, about to strip naked.

My heartbeat sped up and raced and I caught my breath—then a surge of arousal rippled through my belly and I felt a gush of wetness between my legs. I moved slowly as I processed what was happening and what I was feeling. I deliberately kept moving, so Matt wouldn't catch on that I knew he was watching me.

Any contest between arousal and modesty was resolved—something clicked in me, and I had no reservations about letting Matt secretly see me nude. Not just quick flashes of bare boob, but all of me, clearly.

Maybe I felt some bewilderment about my feelings. What the fuck's gotten into me? Knowing a guy is spying on me, I can't believe I'm about to get naked—and that I want him to see me, that Ilike it if he sees me. This is so unlike me, but so fun. Mmm, and ok, I'm definitely getting horny.

I stripped unhurriedly, first taking off my loose tank top. My boobs wobbled slightly as I used my shirt to mop the sweat on and around them. A solid c-cup, I was proud that my breasts still mainly stood firm, not yet sagging with age—a slight teardrop shape with dark pink nipples and areolae that contrasted clearly with my paler skin.

I turned my body mostly towards Matt's door but kept my head to the side so he wouldn't react and pull away from my glance; my angle also allowed me to watch his reflection in the glass. He stood still, with only a fraction of his head and one eye visible through the crack—if I hadn't seen him moving into place, I wouldn't have noticed or known he was there. I smiled openly at the thought. But I do know, naughty boy.

I patted the sweat off my boobs, cupping them, lifting to get underneath, then dropped my shirt and gave myself a bit of caress for Matt's benefit. My nipples were sensitive and fully aroused.

Next, I pulled off my cargo shorts and panties and stood momentarily naked, on full display. My pussy was wet and leaking; I felt my juices seeping out and down through my closely-trimmed brown pubes onto my thighs. I stroked my fingers along the bottom of my labia, up along my cleft, swirled through my short downy hair, and rubbed my moist fingertips against my thumb—ostensibly checking to see if I needed to mop some sweat there.

Matt watched me, and I pretended not to notice. I monitored his reflection and was thrilled by giving him the sexy show I was offering. I had never done anything so blatant before—certainly nothing like stroking myself, naked, in front of a much younger guy. Almost a stranger.

Any minor qualms I may have had were soon trounced by my euphoria at what was happening. I absolutely loved the feeling of femininity and power my exhibitionism gave me. And, frankly, I was getting so aroused that I no longer cared about the morality of our actions. At least so far—but where is this going? Do I want things to go further, beyond peeping and flashing? Damn, something more sounds nummy—I wonder if he's as beautiful under his shorts as the rest of him is?

I pulled on my tiny bikini—some string and patches of fabric that barely covered my nipples and pussy. But although it left little to the imagination, it covered more than what Matt just saw and supported the "plausible deniability" game I seemed to be playing.

I ambled toward the door to give Matt time to escape his vantage point. When I stepped into the entry room, Matt was over by the window with his foot on the bench, pretending to look out. I couldn't miss seeing the prominent bulge in his shorts, which caused my pussy to quiver in response.

I led Matt out to the patio and pool and took a moment to arch and stretch, my arms above my head, which caused my small bikini top to nearly pop off. "What a beautiful day, wouldn't you say?" I lifted my chin, held my arms out to my sides, and spun around as if I were delighted to be out in the sunshine.

Matt nodded, a slight grin playing on his lips. "Yes, beautiful, for sure."

I looked up at him through lowered lashes. "Need to get your suit? Or if you want to, just wear your shorts. If they're comfortable for you, that is."

Matt looked down at his tenting shorts, then back at me, making no attempt to hide his erection. I smirked, a mischievous glint in my eyes. We both knew the game we were playing by that point.

"Well, I actually don't have a suit at home, and don't really want to get my shorts all wet," Matt said.

"Then I suggest you take off your shorts and swim in your underwear. That would be kind of like a swim suit. And we're completely private, so it wouldn't matter. That is, assuming you feel the need to cover anything up."

He looked at me and tried a "diversion 101" tactic. "I don't see any tan lines on you, and that bikini doesn't cover much. Makes me wonder if you usually even wear a suit back here?"

"Well, I don't really like tan lines." I smiled coyly. "And no one can see me back here anyway."

"I'd hate to disrupt your usual practices and wouldn't want to be blamed for causing tan lines." Matt grinned. "And I'm all for equality and support your right as a woman to go topless, just as a man does—if you want to, of course. And . . . well, I'm not wearing a top, so why should you?"

I looked at him with wry skepticism at his obvious ploy. Then, without breaking eye contact, I slowly undid my bikini strings and let the top drop to the ground. My breasts stood firm, nipples still erect, areolae contracting in the breeze.

Matt gave a short intake of breath and unconsciously licked his lip with the tip of his tongue. "Wow, Crystal," Matt said. "You're so beautiful—I mean all of you. Damn."

I could see Matt's erect cock throbbing through his shorts. Thought It'd be fun to make him squirm a little. "Thank you, that's nice of you to say." I tipped my head as if pondering and working out something, then looked at him directly. I brushed my fingers over my bare breasts and smiled. "But, of course, you've seen these before."

Matt's eyes widened in panic, and he blushed, then sharply dropped his chin, averting my gaze. I waited. After a moment, he looked back up with a searching look and tried to control his reaction. "Um, I . . . er, what?"

"Time to swim!" I exclaimed, then swiftly turned from Matt and dived into the pool. I surfaced about halfway across and smoothed my long auburn hair off my face. "Coming?"

"I, um, as I said, I don't really want to get my shorts all wet, but . . . well, I'm not wearing any underwear."

A wide grin slowly spread across my face. "I guess you'll just have to wear your Birthday Suit then, won't you?"

"That wouldn't be fair, now, don't you think?" Matt had recovered his smooth confidence. "If I'm totally naked and you're not. Only seems right to keep a balance . . . my bottoms off if you do."

I love the way this boy thinks. I pressed my tongue to the side of my mouth as if contemplating a response, then pulled off my bikini bottom under the water and threw it out of the pool at Matt. "Your turn," I said playfully.

With the bravado and boldness of the young and beautiful, Matt undid his shorts and dropped them to the ground. Grinning, he put his hands on his hips and thrust his chin in a power pose. His erection sprung free, swayed slightly, then stood tall and stiff like a flagpole aiming at the sky. I felt like there should be some royal trumpets heralding his actions.

Ripples of desire fluttered from my pussy and radiated through my body. Oh, yeah, that is a beautiful man—no disappointments there. Very sexual thoughts raced through my mind as I watched Matt dive into the pool and swim to the other side with only a few powerful strokes.

Once in the water, our sexual tension cooled a bit, and we laughed, flirted, and played around, sometimes chatting, other times acting silly. I felt like a teenager having my first crush, not a 37-year-old divorced woman with a handsome younger man.

At one point, I surfaced and looked around but didn't see Matt. Suddenly, he popped up behind me, picked me up by my waist, and tossed me away into the water, my screech cut off by my dunking. I swam towards him, and he swam away, then climbed out of the pool and ran as I chased him. My tits bobbled side to side, and as he turned the corner of the pool, I saw his dick and balls flopping and slapping as he ran—I wondered if that hurt. It looked painful.

Matt dived back into the water, and I ran further before following him in, so I surfaced right behind him. I jumped onto his back, piggyback style, and wrapped my legs around his waist. My pussy pressed open against his skin, the pressure against my clit causing an electric surge to my belly.

Matt reached his hands reach back, and instead of supporting my thighs, he grabbed and squeezed my butt cheeks—I vaguely noted that his fingers were quite close to my bare labia—he tickled and pinched until I jumped off. I took a moment for my laughter to calm. Matt then took my shoulders and faced me.

"Ok, so stand still with your feet apart and don't move; I won't touch you, don't worry; that's part of the surprise. Trust me." Uncertain but playful, I stood, legs slightly wider than my shoulders. Matt dived down and swam along the bottom towards my legs. I wasn't sure why because he faced down and had no goggles, so he couldn't see anything anyway.

I stood and waited, resisting the urge to step away, and nothing happened until his head was right under me. Matt forcefully blew out air, causing strong bubbles to rise and tickle against my slightly open pussy, causing me to start and stand straight. It felt erotic and unusual, playful enough for plausible deniability that it was sexual. "My turn," I said. I copied the maneuver, and we repeated it twice more, enjoying the flirting and sexual tension it created.

The last time Matt swam under me, he twisted back and stood, facing me, inches apart. Our eyes met. We held still. I became aware of water droplets gathered on his eyelashes and eyebrows, his breathing in ragged puffs, his lips full, tempting.

My heartbeat raced, my breath grew shallow, and the trees in the distance lost focus. I parted my lips, and we both moved at once and connected in a soft, sensual kiss. At first tentative, then firmer and more urgent, our lips mashed, then our tongues met and danced.

We pressed our entire bodies together, arms pulling each other into one another. Matt's hardness throbbed against my belly. He ran his hands up my thighs and over my butt as I tasted his lips, his tongue, flavored by the slight tinge of chlorine from the pool water.

My pussy pulsated with desire, juices leaking and lubricating me despite the water. Matt and I pulled apart slightly; my hunger was reflected in his eyes. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his back—facing each other this time—and walked us to the steps at the side of the pool.

He placed me on the pool's edge and gently pressed my knees, spreading my legs apart. He dropped into the water, eyes—and mouth—level with my swollen pussy. "I can't wait to taste you," Matt murmured. "You are so gorgeous, so sexy, so perfect." My belly and pussy flipped at Matt's words, my sexual yearning strong.

But as Matt leaned towards me, I felt uncertain and stopped him with my hand. "I want this," I said. "But honestly, I'm nervous and kind of scared." I waited while he came up, sat beside me, looked at me with concern and interest, and waited patiently for me to continue.

I gathered my thoughts. "It's been nearly a year since I've had sex—real sex—and I'm nervous. And then there's the age thing here; I don't want things to get awkward."

Matt looked empathetic, then confused. "Age thing? What are you talking about?"

"The difference in our ages—I'm so much older, it might be weird or awkward."

"Huh? I don't get it—what's a couple years? And it's no biggie that you're a little older instead of me being older." Matt looked mildly bewildered.

"I don't mean it's a problemwhich of us is older—wait, how old do you think I am, anyway?" I suddenly realized the disconnect in our perceptions.

Sensing a trap, Matt froze, his mouth moving slightly as if he were trying to speak but couldn't.

"It's ok; I won't be offended," I said. "I really want to know what you think, I'm curious—it's not a trick question or anything."

Matt held my gaze, eyes skeptically searching for some sort of deceit. Apparently, he decided my question was not a devious trap. He nodded and scrutinized me like a detective examining clues to make incisive deductions.

"Ok, let's see . . . hmm," Matt began. "Somewhere in the late twenties, most likely. Since you said you were much older than I am, then 27 is too young since that's only two years older, and 30 is out 'cause you're definitely not that old. So my best guess is 28 or 29."


Wow. Ten years off—no wonder he's not thinking age is an issue. I gave a little smile. "You are so sweet and insightful," I purred, kissing Matt's nose. "Now, where were we? You got me all worked up and ready, then distracted me."

"I distracted you?" Matt laughed. Pleasure and confusion flashed across his eyes as he regarded me momentarily, trying to work out what had just happened. He gave up that task and shook his head.

"Well, let's see," Matt said. "I was about to show you that you have no need to be nervous about fucking after a long break—that your sexual hiatus will just make the mind-blowing orgasm you're about to have all the more amazing." He pulled back into the water a few feet and sunk so his nose was just out of the water, then started gliding towards me like a shark stalking its prey.

I grinned, leaned back on my arms, and opened my legs. Offered my aroused, puffy womanhood. Mmm, he's so adorable—and ridiculously sexy. Age-diff, smage-diff. Now I just need to be fucked senseless—make up for lost time.

A blast of sexual fire shot through my body when Matt's tongue made contact with my pussy—I nearly came right then. He might have been younger, but he wasn't that much younger, and he certainly knew what he was doing. He first played with my labia with his tongue and tickled along my inner lips. He sucked, he licked; my legs and belly trembled.

Matt next circled my clit without making contact while teasing my vaginal opening with his fingertip. Then he ran the flat of his tongue over my engorged clit, which made me quiver inside. Pressing one finger deep into my vagina, he lightly flicked his tongue over and around my clit; I moaned as he added a second finger and slid both in and out, smearing my pussy juice and filling me.

As Matt increased the speed and pressure on my clit, my gentle moans became more urgent. He flicked his tongue rapidly over my swollen nub, then sucked it between his lips with little pulses. My belly undulated, and my vagina rippled against his fingers as I felt my nascent climax start to build from deep inside. It had been so long. I moaned with pleasure, and my breathing grew ragged.

I felt the pressure of his thumb on my anal star, not pressing into it but pushing on the outside, and I gasped. "Mmm, yes, that feels so good. God, Matt that feels incredible."

I lay back onto the pool-deck tiles and spread my legs wide open—I wanted to give him full access everywhere. Without letting up his amazing tongue action on my clit, Matt kept one finger in my vagina and spread my copious juices across my perineum and anus with another.

"Ah, yes," I moaned as Matt probed his finger past my anal ring and into my butt. Electric energy roiled through me, and my vagina clenched on his other finger. He slowly pressed both of his fingers—one in my pussy and one in my ass—deeper, then back, then in again. He sucked and pulsed my clit harder with his lips, then resumed flicking his tongue lightning-fast across it.