Gardening, Neighbors, Flashing, Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood again, with my back pressed against Matt, facing James. Matt circled my waist with his arms, then slid his hands onto my breasts. My nipples pressed against his palms, and I leaned into him.

"Our problem is, she is too wet and slippery," Matt joked as he wiped and slid his hands across and on my boobs, pressing and mushing them around. "See? Slip slidin' away." I felt his cock harden against my butt and felt pleased that I had caused his reaction.

I spun around out of Matt's hands but didn't escape his arms and ended up facing him, close to him. Our eyes flashed playfully. Then, my focus was diverted when I felt James suddenly press close behind me, his arms snaking around my waist.

"See what you mean; she's very slippery," James said. He slipped and stroked his hands across my belly, then cupped my butt. "Mmm, but slippery-when-wet is nice," James said. He swiped his erect dick back and forth across my bum cheeks like a kid brushing a stick against a chain link fence.

I squirmed away and faced the two men, a naughty look in my eyes. "I'm getting the feeling—literally—that you both are ready for some fun adventures." I looked pointedly at their erect penises, their shapes slightly distorted by the water. I ran my hands suggestively across my breasts, and smiled coyly.

"Fuck yeah," James growled. "You're so gorgeous and sexy; I'd join you for anything."

"Like a fantasy woman come true," Matt added with a big grin. "Your wish is our command," he chuckled as he gripped and offered his hard cock to me.

I looked from one to the other, each standing ready with raging hard-ons. Hard for me. God, this is incredible; I'm really doing this. This is happening. Talk about a fantasy come true; two young hunks horny and wanting me. Wow.

I bit my lip, then grinned broadly as I stepped forward and gripped each man's erect penis. Both were hefty, full, and meaty. Not huge, not like in porn. I hadn't really seen many cocks in real life, but they seemed plenty big to me.

I walked backward while firmly holding their dicks, and guided the men to the shallows by the steps. I felt their hardness under their outer velvety softness and stroked both a few times. Their cocks pulsed in response to my touch.

We glanced from one to the other, arousal shining in our eyes. I tugged Matt towards me by his dick, leaned forward, kissed his delicious lips, then let him rock back.

I then did the same with James; our first real kiss was while fully naked, with my hand on his cock, in front of his best friend. It was warm, sensual, and divine. Each man cupped and caressed my arms, breasts, cheeks, and waist as we did our slow-motion exchanges.

Succumbing to the temptation to taste the low-hanging fruit before me, I sat on the pool's steps without letting go of my man toys. I positioned the two tantalizing cocks at eye level. I licked my lips, looked up at the men, then ran my tongue around the tip of Matt's cock, then James's. They both had such eager looks on their faces I had to focus on not giggling. I felt excited and decadent.

I slurped Matt's dick into my mouth, keeping my hand on its base, and took him as deep as I could without gagging. I kept stroking James at the same time with my other hand. I naturally matched the speed and rhythm of my sucking and bobbing on Matt with my jerking and stroking of James.

After a minute, I pulled Matt's saliva-coated rod out of my mouth and smiled. Then I switched cocks. Turning to James, I licked his cock head and along his pulsing shaft, then sucked him far into my mouth and began sliding him in and out through my lips. My other hand continued to pump Matt's dick, slippery from my mouth.

I alternated sucking and jerking the two men's turgid poles several times, then paused, holding the two dicks on each side of my face, took a deep breath, then exhaled. I smiled up at the two men, my eyes twinkling with passion. Their eyes reflected my excitement.

Using only slight pressure, I guided the two cocks close together but not touching, each just off each corner of my mouth. I looked hungrily at their double meat and alternately licked one then the other. I considered putting both into my mouth simultaneously. It would be so hot, sucking two throbbing hunks of man-meat—like a porn queen. I licked my lips in response to my salacious thoughts.

I held their cocks together, stretched my lips wide, and tried to pull them into my mouth. My lips slid around the soft tips, and I swirled my tongue around, over, and across. However, I couldn't get them further into my mouth, and what I could do fell far short of my fantasy. Holding a dick in each hand, I released my mouth and looked up at the two men—their expressions were more uncertain and awkward than excited. Shit, this isn't working; so much for my porn star career.

So, instead of gobbling up the two cocks together, I alternated kissing and licking the tips in rapid succession, snapping my head side to side. Then I rapidly jerked them—sometimes up and down in unison, other times in opposing directions, similar to a drumming motion. I wasn't trying to get them off right then. Instead, I wanted to keep them riled up and excited. And I tried to wipe away the potential awkwardness we had verged upon.

I abruptly stopped my two-fisted wanking and grinned. "Ok, guys, my butt is getting sore sitting here; let's go inside for a while."

I dropped their dicks, stood, and climbed out of the pool. I envisioned the men watching my ass muscles flex and tense, dripping with water and glistening in the sun, and how they saw a peek of my pussy as I took the final top step up out of the pool. I hoped the view turned them on because thinking it did was very much a turn-on for me.

When I reached the top, I turned and looked back at Matt and James. Their looks of naked lust confirmed that they had appreciated seeing me. My pussy tingled, and a trickle of wetness—a mix of pool water and my pussy juices—slid down my leg. Damn, I'm horny. Thinking of sex with two guys is so hot. And this is for real.

"Coming?" I said. The men scrambled up the steps and padded after me into the house.

I strode through the entry/pool room into my living room and sat in the middle of a large sofa. I looked at Matt and James, who stood eagerly before me and played my tongue along the corner of my mouth. My eyes flared with arousal.

Slowly and deliberately, staring alternately at each man, I parted my knees to the sides, revealing my aroused pussy. My outer labia lips were swollen, my wavy inner lips extended out and pressed open to the sides, my clit was erect and peeking out of its hood, and pussy juice and pool water droplets clung to my trimmed brown pubes like dew drops undisturbed by the day.

I stroked my fingers through my folds to coat them with juices and breathed deeply with hooded eyes. I then lifted my hand, examined my glistening fingers, and sensuously sucked and licked my fingers as if they were mini-cocks. The whole time, my eyes stayed locked on my two lovers-in-waiting.

I quirked my head. "Who wants to taste me first?"

Matt darted down and knelt between my legs, facing my aroused sex, before James could register my offer. Matt ran his hands up my inner thighs, eyes glued to my inviting womanhood. With eyes closed, he leaned in and inhaled, breathing in my scent. "Mmm, so good." He murmured.

My pussy quivered as Matt licked along my inner lips and circled my clit. Memories of my colossal orgasm yesterday from his tongue caused my belly to flutter and sexual waves of energy to envelope me.

Taking a deep breath, I arched my back and lolled my head back as Matt's tongue worked its magic on my pussy. I looked over at James, who avidly watched Matt's actions while absent-mindedly stroking himself.

My mouth nearly watered at the sight of James stroking his beautiful thick cock. "Come here, James. Let me have a taste of that beast you're holding."

James stepped up to my side and offered me his erect cock. I turned my head and gladly accepted his offer. I gripped its base with my hand and licked up his shaft and circled the tip. I wrapped my lips around his cock head, then took him far into my mouth.

I sucked and stroked James with my mouth and hand while Matt tormented my clit with his talented tongue. The intense oral stimulation of my pussy made it tricky to focus on sucking James. Still, I did the best I could—based on James' light moans of pleasure and how he was grinding his hips, I was doing great. I suspected his climax was starting to broil.

I felt warm rumblings build in my loins, but I wasn't ready to cum yet, so we changed positions. I wanted to try different things—I wasn't sure if I'd ever have an opportunity like this again, so I decided to live out my fantasies while I could.

The idea of having one guy's cock in my pussy while I sucked another guy's at the same time fired my imagination. So, I gently disengaged Matt from my licking my pussy and stood. Then I pushed James down onto the couch so he lay on his back lengthwise and I knelt, straddling his legs with my face over his cock and my ass in the air towards his feet.

I grasped James' cock and returned it to my wet mouth, and resumed sucking and stroking him. He slowly undulated his hips as if trying to get deeper into my warm orifice. His dick throbbed, and I cupped his balls gently and felt them tighten in my grip.

Matt stroked his hard dick as he watched me suck his best friend's cock. I gave my butt a wiggle, and he instantly assessed my want. Matt climbed on the couch and knelt behind me, and lined up his pulsing rod with my swollen, inviting pussy. I shuddered with pleasure as Matt pressed and swirled his cock between my pussy lips, lubricating it. Then I gasped and nearly bit down on James as Matt pressed his dick firmly into my juicy vagina until he was deep inside.

My pussy was drenched with juices, allowing Matt to pummel in and out of me with firm, full strokes. It took me a moment to coordinate my rocking forward and back from being fucked with taking James's cock deeper and shallower in my mouth. I mostly let Matt's thrusting set my oral action. Mmm, double the fun; this is so hot.

Matt pressed into me, my vagina gripping and enveloping his cock. Each time Matt pressed into me, I would rock forward slightly and take James in my mouth as deep as I could, my hand squeezing the base of his cock to stimulate him more. We continued a natural rhythm for a few minutes, feeling our arousal build.

Wanting to experience additional modes of sex, I first slipped James out of my mouth and enjoyed the feeling of Matt fucking me. Then, I decided to switch positions again. "Hang on, Matt," I said. Matt stopped moving and waited with his cock resting inside me to see what I would do.

I crawled towards James's head, away from Matt, walking Matt's dick out of my pussy. I felt a moment of emptiness when his dick plopped out, and I suddenly had no cocks in me.

I moved up so I was face to face—and lips to lips—with James, my pussy hovering over his erect pulsing dick. I sat more upright and lowered my hips until my pussy pressed the underside of James's shaft, nestling it between my sodden labia. Then I tipped and rocked my pelvis, sliding his cock back and forth like a saw. As my pussy lips slid along his pulsing dick, James reached up and cupped my tits, squeezing and caressing them.

I grinned as James smiled. Then he closed his eyes and took a breath. "Oh, god, that's nice, but you're such a tease," James muttered.

"You have some other idea where your beautiful cock should go?" I asked playfully.

"Fuck, yeah; in your pussy." James took a few ragged breaths. "Er . . . please?"

His asking like that tickled me. "You're so cute; how can I resist such a nice request." I lifted up, gripped Jame's throbbing penis, pressed the tip into my pussy, then dropped down until our pubic hair kissed. Warmth radiated through me, my belly fluttered, and my pussy rippled and gripped James's probing member. God, I love being fucked.

James groaned as my vagina enveloped his cock. I sat upright and ground our pelvises together. My pussy spread and rippled, and my clit swelled at the pressure and stimulation. James continued caressing and squeezing my boobs, and my nipples hardened in his palms. The churning of sexual arousal deep in my groin seeped through my body. Oh, yeah, this is so good; I'm so high—I could cum like this if we keep going.

I unexpectedly felt Matt press up behind me, kneeling on the sofa with his hard cock against my lower back and his muscular chest against mine. He circled his arms around me, and for a moment, both James and Matt played with my tits before James relinquished that duty and slid his hands to my waist.

Matt matched my hip movement, so we moved and rocked as one—except I had a cock inside me, of course, and had the added stimulation of my clit against James's pelvis. It felt intimate and erotic, pampered and used, all at once. Hmm, so erotic. But Matt can definitely do more here.

I pulled forward from Matt's comforting embrace and down towards James' euphoric face. I kissed James fervently, moaning, still undulating on his cock, then lowered my chest to his. My boobs mashed against James' hard pecs, and my pelvis tipped so my ass was lifted and exposed behind me—to Matt.

"Don't mind if I do; thanks for the invite," Matt cooed. Cool air played over my anal star as Matt cupped and pulled my bum cheeks apart. From Matt's vantage, he could see James' shaft sliding in and out of my vagina, my swollen labia clinging to his cock and glistening with juices. Just above, my spread anus winked at him, open like a puckered "O." That thought sent a tremor through my pussy. As did the idea of what I wanted from Matt. Luckily, he and I were on the same page.

As I continued to relish the fullness of James inside my pussy, I felt Matt's fingers circle and tickle my perineum and anus. I moaned loudly as Matt pressed directly on my puckered anal star, then circled outside it, spreading and smearing my juicy lubrication and adding stimulation to being fucked.

I caught my breath as Matt penetrated his finger into my butt—the wonderful feeling of being entered in both lower holes cascaded over me. I pressed back against Matt's finger to push him into me, then started riding James with more fervor, my breathing heavy and my libido out of control.

Matt slid his finger deeper into my ass, pulled it back out to gather more wet lubrication, then pressed as far in as he could. I loved the feeling of both men adoring me and pleasuring me.

Matt wriggled his finger, paused, and muttered. "Damn, James, this is weird; I can feel your cock in Crystal's pussy. Feel it moving, even the ridge of your dick's head."

"Yeah, I can feel your finger," James said. "It feels cool, makes her pussy tighter, and feels like it's alive."

My very alive pussy rippled at the words. This is fantastic . . . I wonder, though . . . how it would feel to have more in my ass. The thought had entered my psyche unbidden, but I immediately warmed to the idea.

"Matt," I panted. "Try adding another finger." I continued grinding on James as I waited for Matt's response. He withdrew his finger, leaving my butthole pulsing. He used his saliva to add lubrication because he pressed two fingers together smoothly into my ass a moment later.

"Mmm, yeah, that's good," I moaned. The fullness of a cock in my pussy and two fingers in my butt, together with the electrical surges of pleasure sent from my clit, was heady and erotic. James made unintelligible guttural sounds and thrust into me from underneath. I felt ecstatic; my body rippled with pleasure, and my mind swirled with unfocused emotions and feelings.

After a few minutes of hedonistic titillation, a primal yearning churned and manifested in my consciousness—I wanted more. I didn't really weigh any particular factors; I just responded to my body's cry for more. Ok, then, this is my chance; now or never.

"So good," I murmured. "Matt," I panted. "I could take more . . . I'd like more. But not more fingers."

There was a pause. "You talking about anal? Like my cock?"

"Yes, put your big hard cock in my ass; I want both holes full of dick."

"Holy shit. You're sure?" Matt tentatively asked.

James interjected. "Fuck yeah, man. That sounds so fuckin' hot—do it, dude. That would be so cool."

I chuckled to myself through my euphoria. Definitely surfer-dude. Then I slowed my rocking on James almost—but not quite—to a halt. Waited with excitement and apprehension to see what Matt would do. Will he actually fuck me in the ass with his friend's dick in my pussy? The thought of two dicks in me at once caused a surge of wetness to further saturate my pussy.

Matt pulled his fingers out of my butt; my anal star stayed open slightly, and I felt it pulsate as if craving human comfort in there again. Then Matt's cock head pressed and swirled around my hole, lubing and playing. Elation coursed through me.

My anal ring instinctively resisted Matt's dick pressing against my puckered hole for an instant before his thick cock head popped into my anus. He paused, allowing me to adjust to the larger size, and when he felt my grip relax, he pushed in deeper.

"Ah, wow, that's amazing," I gasped. "So full. Fuck, this is incredible."

Matt slowly rocked deeper, then pulled back, working his way further into my rectum. "Yeah, this is wild," Matt muttered. "So smooth compared to your pussy; slippery and tight." He started sliding with longer strokes. "Feels fantastic."

"Her pussy just doubled how tight it is, dude," James said. I feel like she's milking me with her cunt." He grunted. "And our dicks are nearly touching—I can feel your cock in her ass. Just . . . damn, wow."

Matt merely grunted in reply and kept fucking my back door.

I started moving again, rocking and gripping James's cock inside my pussy—totally out of sync with Matt's movement in my rear, but I wasn't focused. I wasn't focused on anything. The room seemed hazy as the extraordinary feeling of being full and aroused overwhelmed my conscious thoughts.

Fire radiated through my body, and surges of sexual energy washed over me in waves. My clit shot electrical jolts, my pussy clenched and rippled, my ass undulated, and my nipples constricted, all at the same time.

"Fuck, oh my god, this is fantastic," I cried out to the world. "I'm being fucked by two cocks at once." A statement of the obvious. "Aah, I love being double-fucked."

Matt's cock sliding fully in and out of my ass spawned stimulating sensations I'd never experienced. James moved less, relying on me to rock and slide. But as the three of us worked out a natural rhythm, our fucking grew more forceful, more powerful. I felt a nascent orgasm rumbling deep within me, building and preparing like an animal coiled to spring on its prey.

We fucked. Primal. Savage. Primitive. There was nothing intimate or gentle going on. Just raw, wild, abandoned sex. I absolutely loved it.

Matt was the first to explode. He started pummeling my ass more forcefully, rapidly, and roughly, his hands pulling my hips to better slam into me. Then I felt his cock surge and warm semen flood out into my rectum, throb after throb, spurt after spurt. I felt it. James felt it through my thin vaginal wall.

Matt stayed pressed inside me until his cock ceased its ejaculatory spasms, then he sighed and relaxed. When his slowly softening dick slipped out of my ass, he sat back on his heels and watched my crotch. Viscous cum swelled and gathered at my butt hole, then gravity triumphed, and it oozed down, on, over, and past James's stiff shaft below.