Gardening, Neighbors, Flashing, Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Matt sat back away from me, James sat up, pulling me with him so we were face to face, still inside me. His eyes were alight with fiery passion. "Change position," he muttered. James lifted me slightly so my legs could wriggle past him and rocked me backward onto the couch towards Matt. Well, onto Matt, until Matt laughed and moved away to give us space.

I ended up lying on my back with my head on the opposite side of the sofa as before, with James on top and still in my pussy—missionary style, but with my thighs spread wide open and knees bent towards my shoulders. I could still feel cum sliding out of my asshole, down my butt cheeks and thighs, and presumably onto the couch.

James took control and started sliding in and out of my pussy with smooth, even strokes. We were coated in a sheen of sweat, and our breathing was loud. James pressed against my open thighs and used the leverage to lift his torso more upright and open my pussy wider for deeper penetration. He changed his energy and slammed his cock deeper and faster, occasionally brushing my cervix, grunting like a rutting animal as he increased the force of his fucking.

Matt knelt on the floor next to us and started caressing my boobs and playing with my nipples while James pummeled my vagina. I was so aroused that my pussy pulsated happily each time Matt squeezed, rolled, or tugged on my nipples—as if an electrical connection tied my nipples to my groin. "Mm, yeah, I like that, mmm, nipples," I panted.

Always considerate, Matt leaned in and sucked my closest nipple into his mouth; I shuddered with delight. He pulsed my nipple between his lips—much as he did with my clit earlier—then used his tongue to tickle the tip and my whole areola. Next, he bit lightly and pulled my nipple with his teeth, stretching it out so hard it distorted my tit, and let it snap back, causing my boob to jiggle and my pussy to quiver. I half chuckled but mostly moaned with pleasure.

My whole body felt like fire shot through it, with each thrust of cock, kiss, squeeze and suck of my tits bringing me up to a fantastic high.

"Damn, you are so tight—feel so fuckin' fantastic," James muttered, almost to himself. "I'm going to ream your pussy; gonna so fill you full of spunk you'll overflow."

I wanted that. I wanted James to fill me with cum, to blast inside me.

My head tossed sporadically as my orgasm approached. Matt sensed my edging and helpfully slid his hand down and started roughly and vigorously rubbing my engorged clit. His fingers were a hair's breadth from James' iron rod pounding in my vagina.

Matt's added stimulation sent me over the top. My pussy clenched on James' dick, and I trembled in my loins as my body shuddered. My toes curled and my vaginal walls rippled. I groaned loudly and pulled James tight into my crotch as I came.

This set off James's violent eruption. He grunted, then let out a primal howl as he shot jets of cum deep inside me. After the initial spasms, he slowly slid his still-ejaculating cock out of me, pointing the next few ropes onto my swollen, open pussy.

I sat up partway and watched James paint his cum on my gaping vagina, my wavy inner labia, and my trimmed dark pubes. He then pressed forward and squished his cock around and between my pussy lips and vaginal opening, swirling and smearing cum with the pink head of his dick, mixing it with my juices.

James followed by pressing his semi-hard cock halfway back into my pussy, then pulling it out. He repeated the maneuver several times, apparently fascinated by the cum stretching away from his cock to my pussy and snapping. Finally he sat up, a drop of cum still oozing out of the tip of his cock, and looked pleased with himself.

James and I gazed at each other and smiled. I smiled over at Matt, who sat nearby, grinning.

"Well," I sighed with a dreamy look as I rolled my head and ran my fingers through my long hair. "That was something," I said. The understatement of the year.

"I'll say. Something amazing," James said.

Matt nodded, unable to stop grinning. "Amazing. Incredible . . . Mind-blowing." He looked directly at me. "Mind-blowing, yes?"

I nodded. "Most definitely mind-blowing." I sat up, swung my legs off the couch into a seated position, and flopped back with an exaggerated exhale. "Whew. And quite exhausting," I added.

Matt and James shifted and sat on either side of me, sated, with content looks on their faces.

"I'm kind of thirsty," James said after a brief respite. "Beer sound good to anyone?"

I stood with some effort and turned to the men. "Yes, but I need to use the bathroom before anything else," I said. "Need to pee . . . and . . . whatever else dribbles its way out of this well-used body." I winked at the two men. My vagina and rectum were seeping cum, small globs sliding out and down my thighs.

"Beer sounds good," Matt said. "But I need to use the bathroom as well . . . pee, and . . . I kind of think my willie needs a wash." He stood, lifted his arms over his head, and waggled his hips playfully so his dick slapped side to side.

"I agree with you there," I chuckled. Fond memories of Matt's hard cock pumping in my ass flitted through my mind. "Let's do our business, grab some beer and meet in the hot tub."

Ten minutes later, the three of us sat naked in my hot tub's warm, bubbling water, beers in hand. Overhead, dramatic grey and orange streaks painted the clouds against a deepening blue sky as dusk approached.

I raised my beer in a toast. "Here's to friendly neighbors, sunny lazy days relaxing by the pool, and gardening-with-benefits."

"Here, here," said Matt. We all took a swig of beer.

"Yay to all you said," said James. "But, I wouldn't exactly call what we've been doing either relaxing or lazy." Matt and I grinned, looked at each other with a shrug, and nodded in concurrence.

James abruptly stopped, eyes flitting between Matt and me. He shrewdly studied Matt's face, then scrutinized mine. "Ok, I'm missing something here; you two have been up to something. Let's start by explaining what you mean by 'gardening-with-benefits'?"

Matt and I made eye contact and then burst out laughing. We told James about the day before. I explained to them both that I didn't know I was accidentally flashing my tits, and how I figured out why they seemed to be watching me gardening by checking in the mirror and discovering my peek-a-boob situation.

Then Matt and I described to James how we had gotten hot planting a tree, skinny-dipped to cool off, and ended up fucking. We finished regaling James with our antics, stressing, most importantly, that we wanted to include him today for more summer fun.

"Well, I'll be fucked in the head sideways," James laughed. Our eyes met. "Wow. Yesterday, Matt and I thought we were gettin' away with something and seeing something we weren't supposed to. But you end up showing butt-all to Matt and fucking each other." He shook his head in wonderment. "I guarantee you two had a better afternoon yesterday than I did."

James looked from me to Matt, then continued, eyes on me. "And today has been one amazing thing after another—from seeing you naked when you invited us over to . . . well, you know, the sex parts. I had absolutely no idea we would end up like we did."

Matt nodded. "Me neither. Except for skinny dipping, most of today was a total surprise—hang on." Matt squinted his eyes and turned to me, working something out. "Yesterday . . . you said that yesterday you discovered that your boobs were showing when you went inside . . . which was before we planted the tree." A lightbulb clicked on in his mind. "That means, the whole time we were on the ground pushing around the dirt, you knew I could see your tits. You were flashing me on purpose—"

"Busted," I giggled. "Guilty as charged. I hadn't planned anything, but I wasn't upset or embarrassed when I discovered what you two had been seeing. Instead, I was flattered by your reactions; I hadn't felt attractive to guys in a while, and it felt good. A naughty little voice told me it would be ok and fun to let you have some more peeks since you'd seen my tits already."

I glanced at my beer in thought. "So, I didn't overthink things and just went back out to you, knowing that you could see my bare tits up close—it sounded fun and naughty, and it was. The rest of the day was spontaneous; I just let things happen as they may." I toasted with my beer and took a sip.

"Well, I sure agree with your 'naughty voice' that it was ok for you to let me see your tits—a lot," Matt snickered. "You have amazing boobs and should be proud to show them off. And I'm monumentally glad things happened as they did, both yesterday and today. Now, be honest; did you plot today's events at all?"

"Only the initial naked reveal and invite. I hoped something sexual would develop, but I had nothing specific planned or in mind." I grinned coyly. "Certainly not what did happen. But I love everything we've done together here. Though I hardly believe what we got up to, hardly believe it was all real."

"Fuck yeah to that," James said. "If you told me yesterday that I'd be skinny dipping, fucking, and double penetrating a hot babe today, I'd have thought you'd grown a second head. I've never done anything remotely close to what happened today."

"Same here, many firsts for me today," Matt added. He looked at me. "How about you, Crystal? New, rare, old hat action for you?"

"Broke new ground in more ways than one for me," I said. "I mean, wow. A threesome with two gorgeous young men, sex with someone watching, giving a blowjob and having sex simultaneously, anal sex with cumming inside, and what you called double penetration—so wild, so amazing, all so new, incredible."

"So, you've never done any of those things you just said before today?" James asked. "You seemed so confident, in control. You know, a woman ahead of her time."

I chuckled. "I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or insult. No, I've had almost no experience along those lines. Despite my age, I've had little sexual experience beyond run-of-the-mill vanilla sex."

"Age?" James said. They both—particularly James—looked confused and a bit skeptical. So, I clarified.

"Yes, age. Ok, look. I married young, and two years ago, I divorced after 15 years. Before I got married, I'd only had sex with three guys total, and two of those were disappointing one-timers. I never strayed during my marriage, and since my divorce, I've only had sex with one guy—other than you two, of course—and the last time was almost a year ago." I waited for them to react.

Matt nodded to himself, pondering. "Our talk yesterday about our ages makes sense now; I guessed too young and never did learn your actual age. Methinks maybe you're making up for lost time—and we're the two cubs you hunted as 'cougar meat' for yourself." Matt grinned.

I batted Matt's arm in mock indignation. "Hey, I didn't hog the tasty pleasures for myself; you both got plenty of sexual gratification, too!"

"TouchĂ©," Matt said. "It's not always that the hunted—"

"Stop, stop, stop—wait a minute here," James waved his hand and interrupted our banter. "You lost me at 'married for 15 years and divorced two years ago.' That doesn't add up—unless—what, you got married when you were eight?" His expression was the definition of incredulous.

Matt snorted, and I suppressed my laughter. "I got married when I was twenty, James." My eyes crinkled, and I watched a myriad of thoughts play across his face as he did the math.

"That doesn't make sense," James said, almost to himself. "That would make you . . . hmm, adding the years . . . make you—" James's eyes widened as he ran the numbers, and realization blossomed. "Fuck, I thought you were, like, 25! Holy shit, you don't look anywhere near . . . you look so much younger and sexy . . . I mean, it's not that older can't be sexy. No, I mean, you are . . . it's just that . . . oh fuck it. You look fantastic, whatever age." James stammered, logic and facts short-circuiting his subjective perception. He shook his head. "Damn."

"If you're worried I'm too old for you, we can always simply stop having sex. But personally, I love being serviced by two young studs."

"Hey, I never . . . never said I didn't want to fuck," James said. "I was just caught off-guard and surprised. You're the hottest woman I've ever seen, let alone fucked."

I smiled, flushed with pleasure at the compliment. "Besides, our age difference isn'tthat great—especially now that I've tasted you two," I winked. "But, maybe it would be interesting to check the numbers. As I recall, a popular formula for determining acceptable age differences is half the older one's age plus seven."

The two men nodded; the earnest look on their faces caused a grin to tug at the corner of my mouth.

"Let's see. I'm 37, so half my age is 18.5; adding seven makes 25.5. So, according to made-up social conventions, the minimum age for me is 25 and a half years old. How does that work out here?"

Matt grinned, playing along and enjoying my nonsense. But James looked stricken. "I don't even turn 25 until next month." That means—shit, according to the formula, I'm too young for you! We're off by over six months." He was either a great actor or was actually taking things seriously.

"Chill, James," Matt laughed. "This isn't a law or anything. And for that matter . . . I'm not quite 25 and a half, so I'm also too young, by about a month!"

"Oh well," I stood in the belly-deep hot tub water with my tits wobbling before settling into place. In an old lady voice, I said, "I 'spose you young whipper-snappers ought to just be gettin' on to bed then." I shook my finger at them. "Now that we know the rules, looks like there'll be no more fuckin' this ol' lady for you two. I'm not some cradle-robbin' cougar running around breaking the darn rules. No siree-bob." I shook my head. We all burst out laughing.

"But we can still suck your nipples, right?" Matt pretended to be a wide-eyed boy. "Since we're nearly babies?" He moved towards me on bent legs, so he looked short. I felt my nipples harden on my exposed breasts.

I couldn't keep a straight face and burst out laughing. "Well, I suppose, just this once, since boobs are meant to be sucked by little ones." I lifted a boob and offered it to Matt. He licked it, then took my nipple gently in his mouth, sucking with loud slurping noises. I pushed him away, both of us laughing.

I walked over and hoisted myself up, and sat on the tub's edge with my legs casually apart; my pussy was visible and puffy in the heat. The two guys stared at me as if they were seeing a woman naked for the first time. I shook my head with amusement. "Like what you see, boys?" I asked playfully.

They both nodded emphatically. "Not too old and wrinkled for you?" I added.

Matt and James sprung to their feet like dutiful soldiers snapping to attention. "No way, not too old, and I don't see any wrinkles," James said.

"I think you're the perfect age, body, person, and sexiness," Matt said, nodding. "I, personally, can't wait to dive back into you and practice having mind-blowing orgasms until we perfect them."

"Oh, yeah, I'm there with you, dude," James added. Looking at me, he gave a broad grin. "Just say when."

Oh, good lord, these two never tire. But I was pleased and honored at their continued appreciation and lust for me. And I loved their high libidos; they were like sexual Energizer Bunnies.

"I think our mind-blowing orgasms are pretty near perfect already, but I'm always willing to strive for improvement." I ran my tongue lewdly around my lips with a sucking sound.

Matt grabbed his chest. "Oh, be still, my beating heart. Or is it my throbbing cock?"

"Hey, seriously, now." I broke our playful repartee. "I'm starving, and it's way past my usual dinner time. Any dinner plans?" They shook their heads almost in unison. "Great. Let's throw some steaks on the grill, dig out whatever else we find, and have a summer feast. Sound good?"

Predictably, they agreed and climbed out of the water. I was mesmerized by their smooth, athletic movements and the swaying and bobbing of their flaccid penises. So different from the iron-hard rods that serviced me earlier.

"The only ground rule, though—and this is mandatory," I began. They froze, apprehensive at what inconvenience or deprivation I might impose on them. "Absolutely no clothes. Before, during, or after dinner." They beamed and thought that was a fine rule.

We dried off in the fading daylight. I watched my two strong, handsome, fit lovers and felt a flutter in my belly. The light cast a warm glow on their skin, making them look like bronze gods—my bronze gods. Salacious and lascivious thoughts flooded my mind as I imagined all the fun, sexy things we could get up to together. I felt young, alive, vibrant, and sexy. Feminine. Attractive. I felt good.

"Oh, and just to confirm." The men stopped and looked attentively. "Since this is a three-day weekend, would you two happen to be available tomorrow to help me with some gardening?"

End