Gardening, Neighbors, Flashing, Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My belly undulated, and my legs trembled; I rocked my pelvis uncontrollably as Matt filled me ecstatically with his talented fingers, lips, and tongue. "Yes, love it. Oh, soon . . . nearly there . . . keep doing that."

I panted and made a guttural moaning sound. I pulled Matt's head against my pussy, grinding it hard as if I wanted to draw him inside me. With my other hand, I played roughly with my boobs—squishing, squeezing, pressing, and pulling my nipples. My head lolled randomly from side to side, arching and shaking, out of control.

A powerful surge of sexual energy flooded my pussy, ass, belly, and legs as my orgasm rocketed through me. I involuntarily contracted my abs, so I sat up halfway, my mouth open in a silent scream, and my legs shook violently. My vagina quaked, and my clit throbbed with monumental spasms.

I babbled unintelligibly. "Oh, fuck . . . yeah, yeah, oh shit, aah." Matt held his fingers deep inside both of my holes and kept his lips clamped on my clit throughout, sustaining the power of my climax.

My clit got too sensitive, so I pushed Matt's head away. I collapsed back, chest heaving with heavy breath, my entire body coated with sweat and glistening in the hot sun. I ran my hands up and firmly squeezed my tits, held them briefly, then flopped my arms out to my sides. Exhausted.

Matt kept lightly caressing my thighs, belly, and tits as I recovered, my breathing slowing. When I lifted my head and looked at him with a dreamy smile, he grinned proudly back at me. He raised his eyebrows. "So. Mind-blowing?"

I grinned. "Almost worth the year's wait. Almost. But yes, consider my mind blown—and a whole bunch of other sexy bits of me blown up as well."

I pulled Matt to me and kissed him, tasting my pussy on his lips and tongue. I felt a little flutter in my groin at the taste—or maybe the thought of what I was tasting. Then my eyes dropped to his crotch, to his ramrod-hard cock; I was feeling very greedy and already tingling at the thought of filling my pussy with his beautiful man meat.

I stood, "Need to get off the tiles before I'm rubbed raw, and I need to be fucked. Now. In that order, please." I smiled and padded to some cushioned lounge chairs, leaving wet footprints across the pool deck.

Without saying a word, I climbed onto a lounger on my hands and knees with my backside—pussy and ass—invitingly offered. I arched my back so my labia peeked out and swayed my hips.

As I wiggled my butt, I looked over my shoulder at Matt. "Please, sir, I want some more," I said in a cute imitation of Oliver Twist. I bit the corner of my lip, then sensuously licked my lips. Matt needed no further encouragement. He jumped up and strode confidently to me, his erect cock standing tall and hard and leading like a divining rod to water.

Matt paused, his eyes flaring with desire as he drank in the sight I presented. He slid both hands over my butt cheeks, lower back, and along my thighs. Then, he pressed his finger between my labia and stroked along my drenched cleft, collecting and spreading my ample juices around my lips and vaginal opening. I nearly cried out with loss when he pulled his finger away, leaving me empty for an instant.

I held my breath in anticipation and sighed with pleasure when I felt the tip of his cock graze my swollen pussy lips. Matt smeared his dick around and between my labia, gathering juices and lubricating himself. My vagina quivered, yearning and impatient to be filled.

"This what you're looking for?" Matt teased as he pressed the tip of his dick just inside my vaginal opening, holding it there, not letting me take it in, and pulling back when I rocked back and tried to draw him into me.

"God, yes, you know I do. I can't wait to feel your big hard cock inside me. Please, just fuck me now; I'm so horny!"

"Yes, ma'am," Matt chuckled. With one smooth stroke, he pressed deep inside me—his cock thick and full inside my aching vagina. I gasped with pleasure and pushed back against him.

It had been so long, and it felt so perfect to be filled, fucked, and pleasured again. Matt pulled almost all the way out, then slid back in with more force, his balls slapping against my skin.

"Oh, yeah, that's right, so good," I murmured. "Let me feel you fuck me, feel you slam your hard cock into my lonely pussy!" I wasn't typically one for dirty sex talk, but it felt right, and it was fun to discard my inhibitions and call it out as I felt it.

Matt grabbed the sides of my hips and pulled me into him as he thrust forward and increased the speed and pressure of our joining. He boosted his speed and force, slamming in and out of me. My tits swung freely, slapping up and down with my body's rocking. My entire body seemed on fire; I wanted more; I wanted it hard and strong and powerful.

"Aah, that's it. I . . . love . . . it." I panted in time with Matt's pounding my pussy. I felt like I was finally reaching an itch that had been tormenting me for so long. I needed it. I felt euphoric, excited, and full all at once.

I dropped onto my forearms, reached between my legs, and vigorously rubbed my clit as Matt fucked me from behind. The extra stimulation sent a surge of electricity radiating out from my pussy.

"My ass again," I gasped. "Finger . . . in." Panting roughly, I sputtered, "my butt."

Matt happily complied, and a jolt of ecstasy accompanied his thumb sliding into my anus while his dick filled my vagina. Having both holes probed at once was incredible. The additional pressure in my ass also caused my vagina to tighten around Matt's dick, creating more friction and stimulation.

As he continued to slide in and out of my pussy, Matt rocked his thumb forward and back in my butt—not really thrusting but giving enough movement to stimulate. A fleeting thought passed through my mind. This feels great—wonder what his cock would feel like here.

I didn't take long to climax again—I was too worked up and sexually starved. The pounding in my pussy, pressure in my ass, rubbing of my clit, and heightened arousal nearly overwhelmed me. Matt's and my hard breathing were matched by the squelching sound of Matt's cock pummeling in and out of my pussy. My second orgasm arrived fast and without much warning.

My vagina clenched around Matt's cock as sexual fire blasted through and over me, causing every muscle in my body to shudder, undulate, and tremble. Matt's orgasm joined mine, and he pressed forward with a hard deep thrust—with a loud grunt, he unloaded a massive amount of built-up semen deep inside me, his iron cock throbbing with each jet of cum.

I could feel Matt's dick pulsating, his warm viscous semen overflowing and leaking out the sides of my vagina along his shaft and dribbling down my thighs. He stayed deep inside me until his spasms subsided, and the last bit of cum oozed out of his cock into me.

I collapsed onto my stomach, causing his semi-flaccid dick to slip out of me. Matt dropped down next to me, one arm draped over my back. We lay like that for several minutes, nearly dozing in the late afternoon sun. Sated, finally. At least for the moment.

Finally, I pushed him off and sat up. I stretched languorously, put my floppy hat back on, and smiled at Matt. He rolled onto his back, hands clasped behind his head, and smiled back.

"I must say, that was an unexpected treat," I chuckled.

"Mmm, very. I think I like gardening," Matt said with a contented smile.

"There are so many aspects of 'gardening' that most people just don't fully appreciate," I said with faux seriousness. "It can be rewarding in somany ways." I was unsuccessful in hiding my playful grin.

"Yes, so many ways." Matt looked around. "So, looks like you have quite a few gardens back here. Maybe I could help out again—maybe tomorrow even." Matt quirked his head towards me with a hint of a smile. "I'd offer to help some more today, but James will be back soon, and we have dinner plans."

"Won't James's visit also interfere with 'gardening' tomorrow?" I asked.

Matt shrugged. Ambiguously. I looked at him, thoughts churning. Hmm. Interesting; he's cagey about James being around . . . or . . . how close does "good buddy" mean—like, close enough to share a woman?

I tamped down myriads of sexy thoughts—thoughts I hadn't had for years, and cautiously inquired. "So James, your friend, do you think he enjoyed peeking at me earlier, seeing my tits while I worked?"

Laughing out loud, Matt said, "Oh, he definitely did. He was the one who spotted your boob-a-licious display earlier." He reached up and caressed one of my boobs as he spoke. "I guarantee he would be envious of me right now," he chuckled.

"Well, maybe he'd be open to joining us for a swim then. Two days' gardening sounds taxing, and a nice relaxing afternoon in the summer sun by the pool could be fun." I eyed Matt closely. "How close are you two? Are you going to tell him about what happened with us today?"

"Normally, yes, I would. But for some reason, I'm not sure if I will right away. Especially if we come over for a swim, I wouldn't want it to be awkward for any of us. But I guess I'll just play it by ear. You're serious about having us over for a pool day?"

"Absolutely. I want to do some morning gardening, but I'm wide open the rest of the day. How about I let you know when I'm ready? I'll shoot for early afternoon."

"Sounds great." Matt paused, and his eyes glinted with mischief. "Um, I'm pretty sure James won't have a swimsuit with him, though."

I giggled. Oh my god, I can't believe I just giggled. It's like I've regressed to a horny teenager. "Well, depending on how close you two are, how comfortable—we could carry on with the 'swimwear optional' dress code here." My eyes twinkled as I watched Matt consider so many things.

"I'm confident that James won't object to that. In fact, he'll probably be thrilled. That is, of course, when you say 'we' you mean all of us, you included."

"I wouldn't be much of a host if I didn't join in the festivities with my guests, now would I?" My own thoughts were filled with salacious and naughty images and activities. "Tell you what I propose. Don't tell James about today; just tell him you've been invited to hang out here, with no details. And don't mention skinny dipping. Let's let things like that surprise him—I think that will be fun. And we'll see what the future brings naturally."

Matt beamed. "Love it; that's the plan then. By the way, I love how you think. And just so you know, whatever happens going forward, today will be one of the most memorable days of my life."

I actually blushed at the compliment. Or, the sun hit me a certain way at that moment. You never know.

We stood, embraced, and kissed. I pushed his hand off my butt, saying he needed to behave and get home before James returned. Matt laughed and agreed, then his eyebrows shot up when I wrapped my hand around his still-not-fully-flaccid cock and shook it goodbye like a handshake.

Unbidden thoughts flashed through my mind. Wonder what James is like, what his dick is like? I'll be naked with two hot, sexy, nude men tomorrow. Young, fit, virile men. Fuck, I'm really horny again. I've got to get control of myself. But—two men? Oh, heavens, so many possibilities. Who knows what could happen for real? But I can fantasize; nothing wrong with that.

"See you tomorrow, Matt," I said, returning to reality. I watched Matt's magnificent body move away from me, muscles rippling as he picked up his clothes and vaulted—nude—back over the fence to his place. "Mmm, tomorrow is another day," I whispered to myself and went inside for a night of wild dreams, fantasies, and a little help from my friend Vibe.

********

The next day was beautiful. Warm, sunny blue skies with puffy white clouds floating in changing patterns. I woke feeling fresh, happy, and full of lascivious thoughts about the previous day's escapades and the day to come.

I spent an hour or so in the morning doing some actual gardening, then again after lunch for about 45 minutes. Just long enough for Matt and James to appear on the deck, see me, and wave a friendly greeting.

I eyed James through a different prism of expectations and was pleased. He was tall, had sandy blond hair, and a short scruffy beard—with his tan skin, he had a bit of a surfer-dude look. I couldn't see his eye color. But, like Matt, he appeared to be fit, well-built, and friendly from what I could tell from a distance.

I had decided not to wear my boob-flashing top again while gardening. It was a tough choice because I would have enjoyed teasing and playing with an unknowing James. But I had other plans. I wore a similar but not revealing tank top and short shorts instead of cargo shorts. And, of course, my floppy hat. I wanted to be enticing but not overtly revealing—at first. Until the right moment. Because sometime during the night, I conceived a fun surprise for both Matt and James.

Waving at the two men with a smile, I felt a familiar warmth in my groin. They had enjoyed a beer and seen me working; everything was normal and routine. It was time.

I wandered along the garden toward the back corner, where trees blocked the view from Matt's house, and stepped out of view. Once out of sight, I stripped off my top, shorts, shoes, and knickers, leaving me naked except for my hat. I stepped very close to the chest-high fence, feeling bold and sexy, and made my way along until I was across from Matt and James.

The fence blocked me from the shoulders down; if the men glanced over, they could only see my head and the top of my shoulders. They wouldn't know that I wore nothing but my hat. And, because I'd been moving around back and forth already, I was hoping they wouldn't look too closely and notice my missing tank top straps.

I stood with my back against the fence and took a couple of deep breaths to calm my nerves—or maybe to steel my nerves. I was apprehensive yet tingling with excitement. My heart beat quickly, butterflies fluttered in my belly, and my nipples were erect atop constricted areolae. This is it, Crystal. If I do this, there will be no plausible deniability, no subtlety. I closed my eyes and took a final deep breath. Ok, girl, it's show time.

I turned to face the men, standing close up against the fence and called out. "Hey guys, what a great day, wouldn't you say?"

"Hey, Crystal," Matt replied. "Perfect summer weather. How are things going today?"

"Great. And I'm hoping you two would like to join me over here and hang out by the pool. Have a swim if it gets too hot. If you're ready, come on over."

James and Matt exchanged glances and nodded. "That sounds fantastic," Matt said. "We'll be right down."

James frowned and shook his head. "Damn, I didn't think to bring my swimsu—"

I was naked; James froze upon seeing me. I had turned and taken a few steps away from the fence, revealing my full nude backside—I wore only my hat. I paused, hands on my hips and my head looking sideways in profile, and let the men absorb the sight. My soft, smooth skin, toned legs, and round but firm bare ass.

James recovered from his shock. "Matt—oh my god, she's naked! What the fuck, do you see that?

"I sure do," Matt said. I could hear the amusement in his voice. "Kind of hard to miss."

I then turned and faced them, presenting my nude body like a model displaying the latest fashion. I let my weight drop onto one leg, the other bent and crooked to the side, with one hand on my hip. My long auburn hair cascaded from under my hat, and the ends of my hair tickled the side curves of my breasts. I stood, exposed, and allowed the two men to drink in and hopefully enjoy what they saw.

Outside, I tried to project an air of calm and confidence, but inside, I was a bundle of nerves.This is unbelievable, I can't believe I'm doing this; I'm naked in the open in broad daylight, displaying myself to two men. But mmm, this is so hot; I love it. I could feel my heart pounding.

For a moment, no one spoke. I knew exactly what the men saw—I had practiced my pose in the mirror. My boobs were full, hanging slightly like teardrops but still withstanding gravity well, and my dark pink silver dollar-sized areolae sported erect, eraser-sized nipples. My belly had a hint of roundness but was mainly toned, and my waist curved smoothly and softly into the swell of my hips. Dark brown, freshly trimmed pubic hair crowned my vulva and puffy labia, groomed short enough to allow my inner lips to peek out like two lines of wavy paper. I felt wetness seeping out of my cleft as my excitement turned to arousal.

I smiled at Matt and James. Their faces showed surprise, pleasure, and appreciation, plus more than a little sexual hunger—the term "speechless" popped into my mind. "Oh, and boys, there is a strict dress code for my pool today—no suits allowed!"

Their reactions were precious: eyes wide open, eyebrows raised, mouths making vague "o" shapes. I turned and started walking away from them and towards the pool area. I paused and called over my shoulder, "So, coming?"

"Hell yes," I heard James mutter. As I walked away, I smiled at the sound of chairs scraping, feet shuffling, and Matt's deck door sliding. Here they come.

I had barely reached the pool when I saw the two men vault my fence and race towards me. I stepped down into the water and waited.

Matt and James arrived moments later, barely winded. Ah, the virtues of youth. And of hot men who keep in shape.

"Not to sound cliche," I said. "But come on in, boys, the water's fine."

The men stripped in an instant. I felt a definite tingle of arousal as I watched them in the sun, bodies glistening. Both were well-toned athletic, with rippling abs, defined chests, and beautiful cocks that bopped around as they ran toward the pool.

Both performed well-executed dives into the water. They popped up on either side of me, grinning like schoolboys expecting some reward. I smiled warmly in return.

"Beautiful diving, lads. I think you both score well on technique and hot bodies." I dived down and swam several feet away, then stood, facing them. My boobs floated slightly at the water's surface, visible and accessible.

I liked my idea. I liked being naked with two men. I liked being a woman that two gorgeous young men found attractive. I liked the thought of spending the next few hours in sexual revelry and debauchery. I liked being naughty.

We swam, chatted, and flirted. It was similar to yesterday with Matt, except we generally lacked the typical worries about impressions and possibilities people have when first meeting. Matt didn't have any "new people awkwardly meeting" nerves that most would, and James had the benefit of being new in a situation where the others were already comfortable and compatible. And where everyone was naked.

The water felt cool and refreshing in the summer heat. We fell into a natural rhythm of standing, sitting on the steps, occasionally stepping out, and diving back in. Matt broke the casual atmosphere when he suddenly picked me up, lifted me out of the water, and yelled, "Catch, James!"

I screeched in surprise as Matt tossed me several feet in James's direction. I splashed about halfway between them and stood back up, sputtering, my boobs bobbing at the water's surface. "Hey, I'm not a throw-toy," I laughed.

"That was a real wussy-throw, man," James called to Matt. "I'll show you how to properly toss a girl." My eyes widened as James scooped me up, lifted me, and spun around before launching me in Matt's direction. Matt nearly caught me, his arms brushing my skin as I dropped before him.