All Comments on 'Gargouille Ch. 05'

by merryweather

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

how come your 1st chapter and 5th chapter has the same story i.e., gargouille and gargouille 5 !!!!!!!!!!!! anyway nice story; keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
U posted this already y did u do this ? OR DID UR EDTIOR

GET ON YOUR EDTIORS ASS FOR POSTING THIS CHAPTER AGAIN SOOOOOOOOOOO NOT COOL I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GETTING CHAPTER SIX

daftjanedaftjaneabout 12 years ago
keep writing

this is a great story, but please do not wait so long to post again!!

merryweathermerryweatherabout 12 years agoAuthor
Oh darn it!

Sorry for the mix up. I re-submitted chapter 5 , as the original posted chapter didn't have a number(5), unfortunately I had forgotten to put EDITED, so the moderator posted it and didn't delete the old post...Crikey!

I've contacted Laurel, so hopefully it will be corrected soon. So sorry, hopefully i can get chp 6 out quickly, as compensation..(smile)

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
These guys make me so angry

They want everything on their terms and are not willing to give her anything in return. Compromising is a foreign concept to them.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Wow

I waited so long for Chapter 5 but it was well worth it. Hope chapter 6 doesn't take as long. I love this story. Its an amazing step outside what I normally read and is a great breath of fresh air. Keep up the great writing. :)

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 12 years ago
lucky me

lucky me for just founding this chappy yesterday. Wow....you amaze me with it. Glad to bookmarked your story though the unknown time for waiting do make me a freaky one in checking almost every time and somehow suddenly i pass it lol.

Btw why they do not tell her before the mating? I feel that your story will be into a long chappy , is that why you reveal each secret not on every chappy? Cant wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
New Chapter Please

Love the story. Hoping for the next chapter soon. You are a great writer.

ms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome story

love the storyline so far. waiting for ch 6.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
U NEED TO GET ON UR P'S N Q'S THIS STORY IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BUT U NEED TO FINISH CAUSE I'M GETTING VERY MAD CAUSE EVERYTIME I COME TO THIS STORY U HAVEN'T POSTED THE NEXT CHAPTER N THAT IS SO NOT KOOL SO I GIVE YOU UNTILL THE END OF THIS MONTH THAN IMMA WRITE THE DAMM STORY FOR U...............

merryweathermerryweatherabout 12 years agoAuthor
UPDATE ON STORY

Hiya

I have heard from my editor and she's making good progress with editing. As soon as she sent the story back to me, then I will post it off to LitE. Thanks for reading my story.

Cheers

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
New Fan

I am so a new fan of this story. Read it all in one sitting today! but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeas, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't wait 6 mos. to update. Great writting and I am sooo looking forward to the installment in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chp 6 please

Just checking to know if chp 6 is on it's way soon. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You recently said that your editor was almost finished with chapter 6. Will you be posting it soon?

merryweathermerryweatheralmost 12 years agoAuthor
So Sorry!!

Ever so sorry for the delay. Heard back from my editor a few days ago...hopefully chp 6 will be posted soon. Thank you for being so patient.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am dying

Dear Lord i pray for an update soon. Please answer my prayers

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Upadate?

I hope chapter 6 will be up soon.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
OMG!

I love this story so much!!!! Awaiting chap 6!!!!!!

merryweathermerryweatheralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Update chapter 06!!!

Hiya!

Chapter 06 as been submitted to Lit, so look out for it. I hope you all enjoy it.

Cheers

Merry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

I would love to see her do something to drive home her need for respect. Maybe actually seeing her hurt one of them. the dominance and submission is great, but it shouls (enentually anyway) be willing. Toys are no fun if they are broken.

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
frustrated

I agree with Anondarius. It's frustrating me that they claim to love her but have no respect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sex is good, the rest not so much

The threesome was quite sexy, although not easy to picture. Were they on the side or what? Apart from that, it looks like that girl spend her time fucking, eating breakfast and then slepping. Like she doesn't do anything else!! What did she do that whole week? Reading in the library? And their discussion is getting boring, going nowhere, with the two men keeping repeating that they will never let her go and then she just pout and cries and ...what? It is getting frustrating.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
much better

I enjoyed this chapter much better than the last, the language was way more fitting with the situation. I could really feel her frustration with them. See, I'm an equally stubborn person, so I'm just seething for her. Great writing.

But a word of caution, (now if you are Ms. Foxx; then please forgive my next comments) you are following too close the series, I would at least credit the original idea. Your story is almost mirror like to the other books where certain rules and back history were applied. I have read the first 3 books of the Gargoyle series by Ms. Foxx).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you made me cry

just the thought of losing everything all in one fell swoop. it's horrifying! these two claim to care for her , but they're missing the most important point: SHE DOESN'T KNOW THEM! and they don't know her. the most they've done is get some minimal background and a little gossip from the help. they would do better to spend time courting her. it's just so sad an unnecessary.

at the beginning of the story, they both expressed the factthat they are not willing to remain in the dark ages like the rest of their kind, but it seems as if that is not the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry

I did twang to leVe you a 3 but as I was scrolling down on my iphone I hit. So just know that I wanted to give you a 5.

silverstar88silverstar88almost 9 years ago
Hmmm

I wonder if that's what really happened to the Gargoyles.. This is an intriguing read! Aside from the fact that threesomes never turned me on before this chapter lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermerryweather@merryweather
Hello my lovelies . Well I have decided to continue the story. I was busy with family life and my studies, but my mojo is back. Thanks for the encouraging emails. x Cheers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES