Gary and Jane Pt. 08

Story Info
Sandy submits to Gary and Jane visits Kevin.
11.9k words
4.44
2.9k
3

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary is a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He is six feet tall and has a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane is a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialises in Real Estate. She stands five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and has dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hangs to just below her shoulders, when it isn't in the prim bun that she wears at work. Her body mass is good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she keeps in shape by jogging as often as possible. She always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she has a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She can also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella is a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She is five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella is a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She has an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She is tall at around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looks like she spends every hour that she isn't working in the gym. She has large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She is completely bi-sexual and is as happy between Jane`s legs as she is between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly nine inches.

Ian and Alisha Brown: Friends from Luxure: Alisha is South Asian. Her family are originally from Kandy in Sri Lanka but she was born in the UK near to Luton. Twenty five years old with straight, long, jet black hair that ran down her back to the crack of her arse. Her eyes are huge and her light brown skin is completely blemish free. She is petite, only five foot two and her breasts are practically non-existent, just two little bumps on her chest, with dark, almost black nipples. Her legs are lithe and muscled as she obviously worked out. She works at Heathrow Airport for Sri Lankan Airways as a customer service representative. She is bi-sexual and sexually adventurous although Ian apparently does not share some of her fantasies

Ian is twenty six and works for a bank in the city as a day trader. He is heavily muscled with short cropped brown hair and around six foot one. His body is completely hairless. Even his pubic mound is shaved and has a seven inch penis. He is much more of the quiet brooding type than his more adventurous wife of two years. He also comes from near Luton and met Alisha at a club in the town about five years ago. He plays amateur rugby at the weekends.

Lady Mary Smith-Watkins: Organiser of the Luxure club: She is in her early fifties. Her body is superb for a woman of her age with not an ounce of fat. She isn't thin but her whole body is toned and muscled. Her long, rich, chestnut hair is always styled to perfection and her nails and makeup are never less than immaculate. She is a very heavy smoker and drinker. Lady Mary is a widow, after his Lordship died a few years ago, and also a lesbian masochist. Lady Mary has a twenty-five year old pet blonde girl that she keeps on a leash and who she punishes often and severely. Lady Mary has a strong crush on Jane and cannot wait for an opportunity to inflict some form of punishment on Jane`s buttocks.

----------------------------------------

Part 8

Jane walked into the pub near Victoria station at exactly six o`clock. This was the time she had arranged to meet Sandy and smiled as she saw her friend was already sitting at a table in the corner nursing a drink. She stopped at the bar to get a white wine, and carrying her drink she went to sit with Sandy.

Sandy looked a bit nervous so Jane laid a hand over hers and said, "You all right?"

Sandy looked directly in to Jane`s eyes saying, "Yes. I am good. I just cannot believe I am sitting here waiting to have a fucking conversation about how to be submissive to your husband." She paused, looked around to ensure nobody could hear before continuing in a hushed voice, "I am not even sure that I want to do it, but I am sure if I don`t fucking try it I will think about doing it for the rest of my life."

Jane still held Sandy`s hand and she squeezed it tighter as she began to talk. "Gary and I do not really live in what I would call a hard submissive/dominant relationship. Occasionally I let him cane me as I know it turns him on so much that sometimes I think his dick will explode. What we do in general is, I get dressed up in some nice lingerie and we make up an excuse for him to punish me. Once he has done that we have the most intense sex you can imagine. Of course it hurts when he canes me, but usually there is some pleasurable part, like with a vibrator or something and I must admit that I look forward to our little sessions as the orgasms I have are like nothing I ever experienced before in my life. But after. Well, that is absolutely mind blowing!"

Sandy was nodding as her friend spoke and as she finished she spoke in nearly a whisper so that nobody but Jane could hear. "I understand all of that, and I don`t want to go the whole nine yards with licking up his piss or any of that extreme shit. But. When I saw Alisha on that cross in your fucking basement I was so wet I could have floated the fucking Queen Mary between my legs!" and she let out an embarrassed laugh.

Jane was laughing as she said, "So, what I suggest is that you get dressed up in your best stockings and suspenders set on Friday and come round to our house. Hang out with Gary and call him Sir or Master and do whatever he wants you to do. I know him, and eventually he will come up with a lame excuse to strap you to that cross and cane your arse. After, he will fuck you all bloody night as he will be hotter than hell. If at any time you don't like something, just say coconut and he will stop."

Sandy was smiling now as she nodded.

"And while you are doing that I will be round your house and fucking your husband like crazy, while I imagine what you two are up to!" Jane said, and kissed her friend gently on the lips.

Jane went to get them another drink and as she placed the glass in front of Sandy she told her friend, "Look you don't have to do a whole weekend like Gary and Kevin suggested. One night will be enough to satisfy your curiosity. On Saturday morning, Kevin and I will come round at about ten and we can have a nice day together and you can tell me truthfully what you liked and didn't like! Sound like a plan?"

Sandy didn't reply but planted a brief kiss on Sandy`s lips as if sealing the agreement.

The two women moved on to other subjects and Jane told her in detail about the last three days with Simone. Simone had gone home that morning, but the past three days had been a sexual blur as the three of them had indulged in more sex than was normal for them on a school night.

The July sun meant that it was light until much later in the evening and the temperature had been in the thirties. Gary and Jane had come home from work every night to a freshly prepared meal from Simone. Nothing heavy, just salads and meat or fish. After the meal they had lay by the pool or swam, with an occasional blow job for Gary or Simone had given her "Madam" some delightful and relaxing oral stimulation.

When the sun had dipped below the trees the three of them had gone upstairs to the bedroom and had sex in every imaginable position and in many different combinations and Jane had even got to use the strap on that Sandy had given her as a present.

Jane finished her description of the past three days and leaned closer to Sandy as she whispered, "I have been walking around bow legged at the office all week from having so much sex, I am sure someone must have noticed, plus, I am absolutely knackered so I am nearly falling asleep at my desk!" and both women burst into fits of giggles that brought angry stares from some of the pubs other patrons.

They finished their drinks and left, to go home and tell their respective spouses what they had agreed for Friday night. Parting at the point where their two drives converged Jane hugged Sandy and told her, "I will take an hour off on Friday and meet you here around four and we can get you ready. Gary is usually home about half five so I will make sure I leave before that. What time does Kevin get home so I can be waiting for him?"

Sandy replied, "That sounds great. Kev is usually home around six so that would work for all of us and I can easily get an hour or two off. May cost me an extra hand job for the boss but fuck it, it will be worth it!" With that she turned on her heel and was giggling like a school girl as she walked towards her front door.

Jane went into the house and found Gary sitting by the pool. She stripped off her work clothes to match his nakedness and sat with him, after first taking the glass of white wine that he offered her. They sat together and watched the sun disappear below the trees as Jane outlined the plan for Friday and Saturday while Gary nodded in agreement to all that she suggested.

Gary was still apprehensive about the whole thing, but as he listened to Jane and all that she had agreed with Sandy it all seemed pretty reasonable, with safe words and reasons why she wanted to do this. The last thing he wanted was to jeopardise their relationship with their neighbours with whom they had become quite close. On the other hand, the thought of striping Sandy`s gorgeous arse caused a slight stirring between his legs that he tried to hide from Jane but he knew she had seen his reaction as a wicked grin spread across her face.

Friday evening Jane arrived home at just after four and found Sandy standing impatiently on her doorstep. She was dressed in a light raincoat which would have looked bizarre in any country other than England as the sun was shining and the temperature was in the mid-thirties.

She greeted Jane with, "Where the fuck have you been? I have been standing here like a bleeding flasher for a quarter of an hour!" and then she laughed nervously.

"Sorry I couldn't get away any earlier," Jane said putting her key in the door and pushing it open.

Sandy hurried inside and told her, "I got home at two. I was so fucking hyped I went into my bosses office and gave him a quick wank before telling him I was taking the afternoon off! I have been at home trying to pick an outfit ever since."

With that she took off the raincoat and Jane let out a deep "Oooooo. That is just the outfit that will get you a right good arse tanning from my randy old husband!"

Sandy was dressed in a red, silk, lace edged bra with holes for her nipples. Panties of the same material were visible under a thick garter belt that had six straps holding up sheer black stockings with a dark pencil stripe down the back. On her feet were red, four inch heels. Her nails were done to perfection and painted with blue nail varnish and Jane also noticed her powder blue eye shadow and deep almost claret lipstick. Her long blonde hair was pulled back severely and hung as a pony tail, to about six inches below her shoulders. She looked absolutely stunning.

Jane put her hand into her handbag and came out holding a blue velvet collar which she fastened around Sandy`s neck and said, "There. The perfect sub for my husband!"

Going into the kitchen, she poured two glasses of wine and leaving hers on the counter she told Sandy, "I need to have a shower and get ready for your husband now!" and went upstairs. When she returned she did a twirl in front of Sandy and asked, "How do I look?"

Jane was wearing a short black negligee that was so sheer that her unfettered breasts were easily visible. Under this she had silk black French knickers and on her feet she was standing in six inch black heels. Her freshly washed hair hung in raven black waves to her shoulders and she had applied bright red lipstick to match her nails. Dark green eyeshadow had been heavily applied to accentuate her green eyes that were topped by mascaraed lashes. Around her neck she wore her red velvet collar.

Sandy had a few jealous thoughts about what this woman would be doing to, and with, her man in the next hours. She quickly dismissed them as she remembered that she had instigated the events that were to follow.

The two women sipped their wine as Jane explained how Sandy should open the procedures on Gary`s arrival and then she glanced at her watch and said cheerfully, "I better get going. It`s five fifteen and Gary will be home soon. Now give me your keys. Have fun and remember the word coconut." With that she took the keys from Sandy`s outstretched hand and threw on a raincoat of her own before walking next door to await Kevin`s arrival. She was already aroused by the whole situation and couldn't wait for Kevin to come. In more ways than one!

Gary pulled into the drive and got out of the car. His stomach was full of butterflies as he anticipated the evening ahead and was still not sure how it would go despite all of Jane`s reassurances that this is what Sandy wanted and by extension Kevin.

He pushed the door and took a sharp intake of breath as he saw Sandy in the hallway. She looked gorgeous and was sitting on her haunches with her forearms on her stockinged thighs, with her hands open upwards and her legs spread in a classic submissive's pose. He took in her beautiful lingerie and lingered on the red silk triangle visible between her open legs that presented it to him as she stared at the floor.

Gary was stunned and could not move until he heard Sandy say softly, "Welcome home Master. What can I do for you? Your wish is my command Master!"

Gary took a deep breath and all thoughts of calling off the night left his head as he barked at Sandy, "Go upstairs and run my bath. Make it just the right temperature or else you will be feeling a different heat on your backside!"

Sandy rose gracefully in one motion, turned and keeping her eyes glued to the floor she walked provocatively up the stairs towards their bathroom.

Gary watched her go with his eyes glued to the red silk rear panel of her panties as it rippled across her tight buttocks due to her climbing the stairs. Eventually he tore his eyes away as she turned the corner and entered the bedroom leading to their bathroom. He walked into the kitchen and took a beer from the fridge. He downed nearly half the bottle in one go as he tried to calm his nerves and come up with a plan for the evening. He finished the bottle and smiled as he now had a plan that would end with Sandy strapped to the cross and him laying stripes across that red silk covered posterior. He could feel his penis responding as he climbed the stairs for his bath.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kevin pushed open his front door. His stomach was in knots as he thought about what Sandy was probably doing at this time and what she would be doing later. He knew she wanted it, and as always, since they were fourteen years old, he could not deny her wishes. If any other man had beaten her as he was sure Gary would that evening he would have ripped their throat out. He sighed once more and then with a resolve he didn't feel, he entered the house and tried to still the pictures his imagination was creating in his brain. He placed his briefcase in a corner of the hall and walked into the kitchen and his heart missed a beat as he saw Jane sitting seductively on a stool at the breakfast counter with her legs crossed. He had forgotten that she was part of the deal and he momentarily forgot about Sandy as he took in the glorious spectacle of womanhood sitting in his kitchen in transparent black silk and all he could utter was "Fuck me!"

She smiled, licked her lips, batted her eyelids, and throatily replied, "Hopefully, and in every position known to man!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gary entered the bathroom and saw Sandy bending over and treating him to the most glorious view of her panty clad bum as she tested the water temperature. "Is it ready?" he said sternly.

Sandy turned and keeping her eyes to the floor she nodded and said quietly, "Yes Master."

Gary held his arms up and said curtly, "Undress me now, slut!"

Sandy came to him and pulled his tie loose and then off. She carefully unbuttoned his shirt before removing it. She dropped to her knees and undid the laces on his shoes before removing them after gently raising his legs by grasping his calves. This nearly caused him to lose his balance and came with a harsh, "Be careful you cunt!"

Sandy was now trembling as she removed his socks and then reached up to undo his belt. Gary's erection was now tenting his trousers and her hand brushed across the bulge as Sandy struggled to undo his belt. Another stiff reprimand followed from Gary. "Did I tell you that you could touch my dick you bitch?"

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers